30 Nov 2021, 00:44
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:40
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:37
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:35
Lol y'all are funny.

If this tt is about anyone based on the sound it's for KB. We know she has something going on in NYC. Bella clearly is not involved with anyone 2 days after the break up, Liv is out of the picture.
Lies, 2.0 is quite literally in this video 😤
This
If everyone is going by the song it's for KB with the no sharing since she knows about her situation whatever it is with that woman.
Da. the song would make sense if she had a chance with kb or if something was happening but from what we know kb is something with Alex. Kb liked on Twitter “forget the person, not the lesson” I don’t think kava is happening lmao
She liked things like that in May too so i don't pay much mind to what she likes tbh lol. And again we don't know what we talked about these past days. Ava gives the vibes she wasn't completely rejected cuz if she was it would have been obvious but instead she made the "it's always been you" tt but wk with them. Everyone needs to chill and go with the flow.

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:43
It's the way y'all claim to like Bella but want them to get back despite Ava clearly not moved on, healed and still having feelings for KB. Is this healthy to y'all?

Tell me you're kids without telling me
trust me it's not just kids who are shippers... most shippers want their ship together not because they really care about who they ship but because they want entertainment and to live vicariously through them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 22:50
This is for avella lmao
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8nJTpeB/
Just gonna bring this again because some of you need to watch it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y’all will never just wait and see what happens will you 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve come to the conclusion that people want their ship to get back together for their own achievement and so that they feel like they won a war against the other ships. Which IMO is sad cause there is real people involved not fiction ones that live in your head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:32
Kava postponed to avoid backlash. Kava in 2022 seems more likely.
It could be yk, with them everything is possible, but why would they mind that if they didn't mind it before. They could been secretive again, but it doesn't look like it's happening. This time I think it's KB looking at the situation and trying to decide what to do, what's best for her. She has this thing that seems more serious than we thought with the finance girl. Ironically Ava will feel like how her 3 exes felt knowing they weren't the only one in their minds/space because I don't see KB leaving this girl yet. It calls for another toxic rs again. Y'all kava fans want something toxic fr, you don't want what's best for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia Ponton is meeting Joe Biden tomorrow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:49
guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:09
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:04
Guest 30 wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:00
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 23:56

Lol one thing u gotta give to kailiv stans...they're always right.
ngl i'm impressed by them LMAO, they always predict when they're getting back together and are right everytime
It's not like it's hard to predict Olivia and her gf always does this again and again, it's easy to predict. Nothing impressive.
DA. At this point it's not even a prediction.

Unfollow/shade = breakup
With other girls = trying to make each other jealous
Refollow/IG likes = getting back together
Damn y'all dumb as bricks lmao, one thing is *predicting* they gonna get back together and another thing is -for example- guessing she was in Canada because of a ig story of an airplane and Kai saying she was waiting for someone to go to the bathroom...braincells do u know 'em.
LOL, what is that picture though?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:13
00099 wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:08
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 22:57
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 22:46
Well, that sucks for OB...kb moved on from her to Alex at light speed and what appeared to be just rebound turned out to be more serious
I don’t know why but I always feel bad for this girl lol yeah she’s a mess but she’s not a mean girl and always get the short end of the stick. It has been a really bad year for her
Nah everything bad happened to her because she chose it, she chose to go back to Ava twice, nobody put a gun to her head,
God is too much the hate that everyone has for Olivia. fr you can't put yourself in her position like you do with ava or kb? She said that Ava was her first love and that she had never felt something like this for someone, her dependency was such that she couldn't sleep when Ava left her when they were a couple and the psychological abuse she suffered completely fuck up her mind !! to the point that today she started therapy and she made it very clear that its because of ava with her tok. just by reading what she wrote in March in that long text for Ava: "when I'm not with you, I'm not the same" or "I'm so lucky to find my person at this age, literally my soul mate" that Ava showed in that tiktok you realize it was a one-sided love because Ava was already planning to leave her with kb. Yes, she has defects and made many mistakes but shes a sweet and kind girl who unfortunately acts with her heart and not with her head and when she really loves, love hard and unfortunately for her Ava was her first love and she couldn't have that pure, kind and loyal first love. just let her breathy god! I know shes going to grow with the teraphy! Nobody is perfect yk.
You sound like one of the trolls who hate on KB's profiles lol. Making out Liv to be the biggest victim and Ava and KB the big bad wolves always. Y'all her fans like to ignore all the shit she has done.
It’s giving

@olyfrh0:since liv is going to start teraphy u and ur moon need to stay FAR AWAY of her. she dont need ppl like y'all near to her so plz stay away of liv!

Why doesnt everyone agree to just leave all of them Tf alone ❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:58
I’ve come to the conclusion that people want their ship to get back together for their own achievement and so that they feel like they won a war against the other ships. Which IMO is sad cause there is real people involved not fiction ones that live in your head.
Basically. Tbh I liked Kbob before but I understood there was a lot of trauma and other stuff for them to have a healthy rs. So I prefered them been friends, which seems like their friendship is suffering a little bit too, wk. Y'all know any of the trio between them will not be a good idea. None of them have healed properly so wanting lava/kava/kbob is just wanting to win instead of what's best for them. For once don't think like shippers ikyc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well, that sucks for OB...kb moved on from her to Alex at light speed and what appeared to be just rebound turned out to be more serious
I don’t know why but I always feel bad for this girl lol yeah she’s a mess but she’s not a mean girl and always get the short end of the stick. It has been a really bad year for her
Nah everything bad happened to her because she chose it, she chose to go back to Ava twice, nobody put a gun to her head,
You can say OB isn't the smartest one out there and has her share of wrongdoings too, but you can't put the blame on the victim. Sadly it's more common that it should be and it happens to anyone, but basically to women by men, but it can happen in any format clearly. The good thing is she forgave her and basically they all forgave eo, which is good, but it doesn't mean the emotional damage is gone. I just don't like when people do this victim blaming, it's cruel for women and then you wonder why they don't say a thing.
Stop lmao, she was the one to initiate it every single time,
She hit up Ava in March, invited angelle to pride knowing she’d bring Ava and admitted to wanting to see her, she even hit up Ava after the kbob breakup, seeking friendship, liv chose this for herself end of, but idek why your pressed because they’re on good terms

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:00
Wtf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 00:32
Kava postponed to avoid backlash. Kava in 2022 seems more likely.
It could be yk, with them everything is possible, but why would they mind that if they didn't mind it before. They could been secretive again, but it doesn't look like it's happening. This time I think it's KB looking at the situation and trying to decide what to do, what's best for her. She has this thing that seems more serious than we thought with the finance girl. Ironically Ava will feel like how her 3 exes felt knowing they weren't the only one in their minds/space because I don't see KB leaving this girl yet. It calls for another toxic rs again. Y'all kava fans want something toxic fr, you don't want what's best for them.
IMO she has some comfort with this girl and she clearly spoils her. After the drama it must feel good. But tbh I don't think she's fully over Ava either. Like why hang out with her in AZ if she didn't want to see her knowing Ava stilm has feelings for her? It's not like she lives there full time and she's 24/7 with Ashley to have a hard time avoiding her. Also another reason are the crazy stans who harass her. She's in college now and it must be annoying. If Ava gets her shit together but for real I can see her giving her a chance in some time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:05
Guest wrote:
Wtf?
She is in DC, so it is plausible. that tiktok was mentioning her meeting Biden tomorrow too, but I am very confused as what is going on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wtf?
She is in DC, so it is plausible. that tiktok was mentioning her meeting Biden tomorrow too, but I am very confused as what is going on.
Lol I thought the president stuff was a joke but she actually is :blinkwide:

Reactions: 3

Post by 00099 »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You can say OB isn't the smartest one out there and has her share of wrongdoings too, but you can't put the blame on the victim. Sadly it's more common that it should be and it happens to anyone, but basically to women by men, but it can happen in any format clearly. The good thing is she forgave her and basically they all forgave eo, which is good, but it doesn't mean the emotional damage is gone. I just don't like when people do this victim blaming, it's cruel for women and then you wonder why they don't say a thing.
She hit up Ava in March, invited angelle to pride knowing she’d bring Ava and admitted to wanting to see her, she even hit up Ava after the kbob breakup, seeking friendship, liv chose this for herself end of, but idek why your pressed because they’re on good terms
Ok i read this always " she hit up ava in march" fr you dk what ava do in january- march and liv didn't say anything too... a lot of thing happen in february but you all dont know soo shup up and dont say that was liv who hit or chase ava first bc let me tell u that that is not true. idk why you all always talk ab liv in the same sentence w ava they move on for eo. You all need to do that too.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

miss sage, don't look here!

she probably picked her up from the airport too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:11
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wtf?
Lol I thought the president stuff was a joke but she actually is :blinkwide:
We are pretty good at predicting when they are together/traveling but this is out of our comfort zone I believe LOL :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You stop, you don't know how abusive rs work and it shows. An example: A woman can go back witv her bf/husband multiple times after cheating she her being the one hitting him up first, doesn't make this woman less of a victim on this emotional abusive rs. Idk google it or something. Yeah they are in good terms which I'm glad, but I only replied because you are clearly victim blaming here, but I let it pass since it seems you don't know what that is. See it as something you learned today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:21

Damn not the red lights...where was this posted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:26
Guest wrote:

Lmao where did you see this?
Also told ya kava be over….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Kavatards be silent asf rn :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmaooo really there was no signs of them getting back together. People be overestimating. Yes they shared a deep connection but life moves on lol good for Katie!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I bet ava told kb that she'll drop bella for her but I guess bella did that first and now ava is sad she lost both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jojo siwa did an interview on E! the rundown on Snapchat and she said she has a crush on Ponton. Kai right now: :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:40
I bet ava told kb that she'll drop bella for her but I guess bella did that first and now ava is sad she lost both.
Nah i don't avella is done yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmaooo really there was no signs of them getting back together. People be overestimating. Yes they shared a deep connection but life moves on lol good for Katie!
Da why do their receipts always come from a flip phone lmao. But everyone apologize to katie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Haha Ava got beat at her own game lol and of course now Ava is gonna manipulative her way back to Bella but I’m hoping Bella is smart enough to get out now cause Ava will never change

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Jojo siwa did an interview on E! the rundown on Snapchat and she said she has a crush on Ponton. Kai right now: :argh:
Lmaoooooo

Not Jojo Siwa bro wtf😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I wonder how many girls Ponton has on the side lol

Pppppp
Reactions:

Post by Pppppp »

Guest wrote:

Wow kb is legit fall for alex. Can't say more but good luck for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

RIGHT!!! And Avellatards are gonna come back from the dead!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da why do their receipts always come from a flip phone lmao. But everyone apologize to katie
da never underestimate the power of suga mama. kidding aside good for kb for not going back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do we even know this is recent and where is it from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:48
Guest wrote:
Haha Ava got beat at her own game lol and of course now Ava is gonna manipulative her way back to Bella but I’m hoping Bella is smart enough to get out now cause Ava will never change
Lol signs don’t even point that she lost bella tho. You guys are just closing your eyes to what else is out there. Obviously bella liking edits is something. Them keeping everything up is another thing. I don’t think they were ever over over but I guess we’ll see at this point. All we do know is kb ain’t in the picture so leave her alone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol signs don’t even point that she lost bella tho. You guys are just closing your eyes to what else is out there. Obviously bella liking edits is something. Them keeping everything up is another thing. I don’t think they were ever over over but I guess we’ll see at this point. All we do know is kb ain’t in the picture so leave her alone
If avella still happens, bella is just repeating the same mistake ob made.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da never underestimate the power of suga mama. kidding aside good for kb for not going back
X2. On the same note I find it ironic that KB is probably the one who is at a better place rn and with a girl at the end of the year, when at first she was only a lava fan, later came in between, dated Ava, later OB, broke up with them and now it's with a sugar mama that apparently cares for her. Hate her or love her and questionable or not, that is having a good luck and a good karma from past lives idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pppppp wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:52
Guest wrote:

I can't recognize who is who lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:07
Pppppp wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:52
Guest wrote:

I can't recognize who is who lol.
Girl I couldn’t even tell it was THEM lmao. Leaned heavily into the context clues from the OP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I bet Katie told Ava to wait for her cause she's not ready to get back together yet. Kava in winter break.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kava fans working overtime to twist the situation lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nervous: So I’ve never used OF and out of curiosity I did the free trail for Op and angelle and I’m low key traumatized. My innocent mind just thought they were posting pics lingerie etc. angelle really be selling up close pics of her pu**y?! And don’t get me started on the DM messages. I be seeing them in a whole new light

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do we even know this is recent and where is it from?
x9282828, how did y'all even find this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Eh I don’t necessarily agree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Waiting for Avas meltdown after seeing Kalex lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:14
:nervous: So I’ve never used OF and out of curiosity I did the free trail for Op and angelle and I’m low key traumatized. My innocent mind just thought they were posting pics lingerie etc. angelle really be selling up close pics of her pu**y?! And don’t get me started on the DM messages. I be seeing them in a whole new light
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:20
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Eh I don’t necessarily agree
Uh how not lol. It was obvious Bella got mad Kava met and Ava started being petty and Bella returned the pettiness. KB rejected Ava so now Avas ego ain’t gonna let her look like she is the one who lost so she will manipulate her way back to Bella.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

f troll anon didn’t like what she saw. now she’ll be spamming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry Ava, I guess your sun isn't coming back to you :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:14
tbh,thats really on you.To be an OF content creator, you need to learn how to cater to OF audiences.I subscribed to OPs account, sometimes i talked to her there and we had meaningful conversations and she was so sweet. People need to understand, just because they showed or appeared in certain ways, doesnt make them less of a person.