Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 17:56
guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 17:54
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 07:57
Any idea on where she went w her fam?
no idea, kinda hard to tell
Bobbys gf posted. They're in the Napa Valley somewhere and by Cari's post looks like they're still there
Huh Cari's post is from her house, she is back in LA

Reactions:

Re: Cari Fletcher

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:14
guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:11
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:06
guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:03
https://www.tiktok.com/@ramalauw/video/ ... 3831475718

this tiktok :whistle: I won't even say who it resembles but we all know who we thinking about :whistle: :lolscroll:
Loved it, but you should post on her own thread
just trying to avoid war, don't feel like arguing with that one crazy fan of hers.. but I couldn't let this video pass lol
Da. Tag her on TikTok lol. I hate how her psycho stans refuse to believe she’s like that and make excuses for her. I’m her fan but I know when something isn’t healthy.
right? everyone knows that's a major red flag and they still defend her like there's nothing wrong with it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bobbys gf posted. They're in the Napa Valley somewhere and by Cari's post looks like they're still there
Yes this is her view from her home

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:19
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

this tiktok :whistle: I won't even say who it resembles but we all know who we thinking about :whistle: :lolscroll:
just trying to avoid war, don't feel like arguing with that one crazy fan of hers.. but I couldn't let this video pass lol
Da. Tag her on TikTok lol. I hate how her psycho stans refuse to believe she’s like that and make excuses for her. I’m her fan but I know when something isn’t healthy.
right? everyone knows that's a major red flag and they still defend her like there's nothing wrong with it
Totally! They just like to put the blame on how Cari was super toxic and whatever and although some of that is true, she was like that long before Cari. She has a pattern but everyone likes to ignore that. Red flag for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Stop being childish and use the name of the person you are trying to talk shit about!!! You've said this about Shannon over and over when there's nothing wrong with being in a committed relationship! A red flag is sleeping with everything that walks while crying on social media about healing and finding yourself!!!

Cari stans are just like Cari. Always blaming others for her toxic behaviour!

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no it's not. what would be the point of going there on a saturday night and leaving early on sunday morning? makes no sense lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

someone took the bait :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop replying the troll!!

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:21
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Totally! They just like to put the blame on how Cari was super toxic and whatever and although some of that is true, she was like that long before Cari. She has a pattern but everyone likes to ignore that. Red flag for sure.
that's why her new rs will never work. we know how messy her last one was and she should've take some time to heal before jumping into a new one. but the girl is almost 30, she must know what she's doing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari stan’s using her thread to talk shit about her exs. :rofl: Not surprised there is nothing interesting about her without her exs.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:43
Cari stan’s using her thread to talk shit about her exs. :rofl: Not surprised there is nothing interesting about her without her exs.
and you're here on her thread. tired of waiting for that car video? :lolscroll: :lolscroll: :lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
People are only spilling facts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:35
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

that's why her new rs will never work. we know how messy her last one was and she should've take some time to heal before jumping into a new one. but the girl is almost 30, she must know what she's doing
You sound like you've never been in a real relationship but thanks for the deep analysis Dr Phil :rofl:

The reason Shannon's last relationship was messy was because Cari wanted to sleep other people and kept breaking up with her!!! That messy issue is now gone and Shannon is in a healthy and happy relationship. Would be saying it's a red flag if Cari had starting dating someone after Shannon? No, you would say she's moved on and there's nothing wrong with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Stop being childish and use the name of the person you are trying to talk shit about!!! You've said this about Shannon over and over when there's nothing wrong with being in a committed relationship! A red flag is sleeping with everything that walks while crying on social media about healing and finding yourself!!!

Cari stans are just like Cari. Always blaming others for her toxic behaviour!
x2000 Cari stans are obsessed. They are angry shanri is over and doing w/e they can to blame Shannon for anything. They said nothing about this while Shanri was still a thing Shannon moving on with her life is only a problem now because it means she’s never coming back to Cari.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:46
Guest wrote:
Most of you started following Cari this year. How can you spill facts when you just got here. No one takes you seriously. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:48
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You sound like you've never been in a real relationship but thanks for the deep analysis Dr Phil :rofl:

The reason Shannon's last relationship was messy was because Cari wanted to sleep other people and kept breaking up with her!!! That messy issue is now gone and Shannon is in a healthy and happy relationship. Would be saying it's a red flag if Cari had starting dating someone after Shannon? No, you would say she's moved on and there's nothing wrong with it.
No, I would say is a red flag too, but my girl knows better :wub:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:51
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:46
Guest wrote:
Yes, just stating facts that Cari is the biggest red flag in every relationship she's ever been in. Her stans can't defend her so they blame everyone else :nails:
no one is trying to defend Cari. We know she's not a saint, but the difference between us is that we have eyes and can see what's right in front of us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:53
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Da Lol Cari isn’t doing anything different than she did before she wasn’t in a stable relationship with Shannon ever and she isn’t in one now because she isn’t capable of being in one. Not because she has learned anything. Nothing about Cari is relationship material so you make it seem like being in a relationship is a bad thing because Cari will probably never be able to be in a healthy one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Your 'girl' doesn't know anything because at the moment she's begging for a girlfriend every chance she gets she just can't get anyone to stay with her ⛳ :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:58
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Lol Cari isn’t doing anything different than she did before she wasn’t in a stable relationship with Shannon ever and she isn’t in one now because she isn’t capable of being in one. Not because she has learned anything. Nothing about Cari is relationship material so you make it seem like being in a relationship is a bad thing because Cari will probably never be able to be in a healthy one.
I don’t think you understand, the problem with Shannon is not the fact she’s in a new relationship but that she jumps from relationship to relationship.
She’s simply not able to be by herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:03
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I don’t think you understand, the problem with Shannon is not the fact she’s in a new relationship but that she jumps from relationship to relationship.
Cari and Shannon have been broken up since 2019 at least so that argument makes no sense at all.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

she isn't in one now because she's dealing with her issues and only brave people do that. I'm sure when the right time comes she will find the right person for her (lack of options won't be a problem for sure lol). at least she proved she can stay alone for a minute :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:06
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

she isn't in one now because she's dealing with her issues and only brave people do that. I'm sure when the right time comes she will find the right person for her (lack of options won't be a problem for sure lol). at least she proved she can stay alone for a minute :nails:
Working on her issuea?? That's the biggest joke statement ever :rofl: How many tiktoks has she done asking for girlfriend applications?? That doesn't sound like someone who's happy alone and working on themself bb

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:59
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Your 'girl' doesn't know anything because at the moment she's begging for a girlfriend every chance she gets she just can't get anyone to stay with her ⛳ :nails:
lol who in their right mind wouldn't like to be with her? are you crazy? she's hot, rich, smart, talented, famous, nice. There must be dozens of people begging her for a chance...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:08
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cari is not alone she just stopped posting what she’s actually doing because of how trashy she always ends up looking. She is not alone and she has never been. She shows you what she wants you to see and you believe it.
Bingo :blow:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:13
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:59
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

lol who in their right mind wouldn't like to be with her? are you crazy? she's hot, rich, smart, talented, famous, nice. There must be dozens of people begging her for a chance...
da then why does she keep begging for a gf if she has so many options already? :nails:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:11
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Working on her issuea?? That's the biggest joke statement ever :rofl: How many tiktoks has she done asking for girlfriend applications?? That doesn't sound like someone who's happy alone and working on themself bb
that's just for promo bb, or you really think she would date someone she met on tiktok? lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cari is not alone she just stopped posting what she’s actually doing because of how trashy she always ends up looking. She is not alone and she has never been. She shows you what she wants you to see and you believe it.

"she wasn’t in a stable relationship with Shannon ever and she isn’t in one now because she isn’t capable of being in one."

"She is not alone and she has never been."

please make up your mind :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bestie is about to have fun :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:20
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

"she wasn’t in a stable relationship with Shannon ever and she isn’t in one now because she isn’t capable of being in one."

"She is not alone and she has never been."

please make up your mind :hmmm:
The only confused person is you thinking Cari is alone and working on herself :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Da. x100000000000 Shan is great but the girl has some serious issues to work out and being able to be alone is one of them and that’s a fact. It literally has nothing to do with Cari at this point because whoever it is or was she would’ve jumped to another relationship just as fast like she always does. She did it with Cam too.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cari and Shannon have been broken up since 2019 at least so that argument makes no sense at all.
stop pretending like they were not together until mid 2020 and Shannon didn't jump to the next one 1 and a half month later. Shannon can't be by herself, that's a fact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. x100000000000 Shan is great but the girl has some serious issues to work out and being able to be alone is one of them and that’s a fact. It literally has nothing to do with Cari at this point because whoever it is or was she would’ve jumped to another relationship just as fast like she always does. She did it with Cam too.
Shannon has been single since 2019 we are almost in 2022 you need to get over it and move on this narrative is not going to bring Shanri back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Shannon has been single since 2019 we are almost in 2022 you need to get over it and move on this narrative is not going to bring Shanri back.

they were together for most part of quarantine, so nope def not 2019.

And nobody mentioned shanri

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

stop pretending like they were not together until mid 2020 and Shannon didn't jump to the next one 1 and a half month later. Shannon can't be by herself, that's a fact.
They weren’t. You just can’t let go. Shannon said they were broken up the whole time and that they knew before quarantine that they weren’t getting back together. You probably have never been in a relationship so you think sleeping with your ex means relationship when it doesn’t. move on.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

you being in denial about the fact that Shannon spent less than two months alone and jumped to a new rs won't take away the fact that she has an issue and is repenting what she did her entire life since high school

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:28
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They weren’t. You just can’t let go. Shannon said they were broken up the whole time and that they knew before quarantine that they weren’t getting back together. You probably have never been in a relationship so you think sleeping with your ex means relationship when it doesn’t. move on.

They quarantined together ffs, so yeah she jumped from one to another.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Being in the same place and sleeping together does not mean they were in a relationship. Shannon said multiple times they were broken up and not getting back together but apparently like Cari you can’t comprehend that.

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da sleeping with ur ex, spending time with their family, still being emotionally involved…it’s true they didn’t label it as being in a relationship but it doesn’t mean there weren’t feelings involved. they were still very much involved with each other and that’s not considered being technically single either.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the fact that they were "broken up" changes nothing if they were still sharing the same bed everyday and basically living together for the last four months until they finally separated. You can't just turn off your feelings like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

you being in denial about the fact that Shannon spent less than two months alone and jumped to a new rs won't take away the fact that she has an issue and is repenting what she did her entire life since high school
The only one in denial is you they were broken up from the beginning of 2019 and Shannon was by herself and in NY alone until Cari came and wanted to hook up. They were still broken up and Cari begged Shannon to come to FL to quarantine and then Shannon went and stayed with erose. It sounds more like Cari was obsessed and wouldn’t let go. That is not the same as being in a relationship just because Cari sold you that bs about being would connected.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Being in the same place and sleeping together does not mean they were in a relationship. Shannon said multiple times they were broken up and not getting back together but apparently like Cari you can’t comprehend that.

No, it doesn’t mean they were in a relationship but they still were TOGETHER and EMOTIONAL ATTACHED

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

You want facts!

Cari and Shannon left quarantine in June 2020.
Shannon and Becky didn't start dating until Jan/Feb 2021. You sound like you're still in high school so I'll do that maths for you. That is 6 or 7 months.

If you're going to believe Cari is alone and working in her issues then believe Shannon went to Dallas for two months in Nov/Dec last year and sorted out any issues you think she has then can back to LA and started dating Becky.

Now please stop bringing this up because you're just embarassing youself more and more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:33
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the fact that they were "broken up" changes nothing if they were still sharing the same bed everyday and basically living together for the last four months until they finally separated. You can't just turn off your feelings like that.
Y’all are insane they weren’t living together for months. Shannon stayed with Cari a few weeks and then went to stay with Erose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:36
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You want facts!

Shannon and Becky didn't start dating until Jan/Feb 2021. You sound like you're still in high school so I'll do that maths for you. That is 6 or 7 months.

If you're going to believe Cari is alone and working in her issues then believe Shannon went to Dallas for two months in Nov/Dec last year and sorted out any issues you think she has then can back to LA and started dating Becky.

Now please stop bringing this up because you're just embarassing youself more and more
Da. They were together by thanksgiving last year

Shannon and her new gf, that is.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:34
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only one in denial is you they were broken up from the beginning of 2019 and Shannon was by herself and in NY alone until Cari came and wanted to hook up. They were still broken up and Cari begged Shannon to come to FL to quarantine and then Shannon went and stayed with erose. It sounds more like Cari was obsessed and wouldn’t let go. That is not the same as being in a relationship just because Cari sold you that bs about being would connected.
Are you trying to say that Shannon had nothing do to with that? lol sure, Cari forced her to do all those things, so innocent poor Shannon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, it doesn’t mean they were in a relationship but they still were TOGETHER and EMOTIONAL ATTACHED
Cari was basically screaming she was emotionally connected to Shannon while trying to convince her that they should get back together while she hooked up with other people in the voice note. Obviously Shannon didn’t feel the same way because she never said she was emotionally attached too. When she got back to LA she said it was good news and was excited for the next chapter in her life. Just because Cari didn’t want to move on doesn’t mean that Shannon felt the same way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:38
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you trying to say that Shannon had nothing do to with that? lol sure, Cari forced her to do all those things, so innocent poor Shannon
No but that’s how you interpret it because all of this makes Cari look delusional. Shannon went but she never made it seem like she was so attached to Cari going to stay with Erose and barely mentioning where she was the whole time after her bday made it pretty clear how she felt.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You want facts!

See, now you're changing the narrative to make it look like she spent more time alone because you know it's fucked up to jump to a new rs so fast, but just can't admit it because it will make her look bad lol
Shannon and Becky started their thing around september 2020 and you know it, stop pretending like they didn't because you're the only one who's embarassing yourself here trying to change that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:44
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You want facts!

See, now you're changing the narrative to make it look like she spent more time alone because you know it's fucked up to jump to a new rs so fast, but just can't admit it because it will make her look bad lol
Shannon and Becky started their thing around september 2020 and you know it, stop pretending like they didn't because you're the only one who's embarassing yourself here trying to change that
No I'm just using the same logic as you because your brain doesn't seem to be comprehending anything else people are saying. I'm starting facts of things we saw on social media and nothing else. You think Cari is alone because she doesn't post being with anyone else and I did the same thing with Shannon. Please show me proof I'm wrong.