TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) - Part II

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post by Guest »

TW : Lavatard theory thread part 2. New name for KB: silent wrecker! The suspense is unreal, we need to know how this ends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kb literally commented yesterday on a liv tt but nice try

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Never seen so much insanity.

Ava, love, look ar your stans and their meltdowns.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chapter 4: The Silent Wrecker ™️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:41
Someone please lock this place for a few says because this mental illness is getting out of control
Stay out :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:34
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:29
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:11
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:08
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:04

Well you get influenced by the influencers duh

I always said it if you have a friend like kb you don’t need enemies!

Like watch her stab Liv in the back…

Call me lavatard or avat--- or whatever but just wait and watch how she fucks and manipulates the situation to get what she wants which is Ava!

My prediction is she is somehow going to make Ava quit SM to date her!
Give it 2 months
DA

I think she will have a fight with Liv, she will use an issue to disagree and cut her off!
After that fight she will have another depression episode
She then is going to start talking to Ava and use that depression to get her to keep it off SM.
Smart cookie that one!
I think she learned a lot from the drama and in order not get backlash like last time yeah. We will probably find out from liv they are back together

But let’s hope they never get back together
Even if ava left all her sm.. if you're a shitty person, you will continue to be outside sm.
I agree with some anons and bet this won't end like this. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that Liv will be involved again in some way, not in a romantic way, rather like forcing some kinda of fight and then using as an excuse to cut ties with her.
Knowing Ava she won’t be alone or single on new year’s
So if there is kava happening the next 2 weeks are crucial for the kb ob friendship ending. Here mark my words it will happen!
I'm the only one who thinks that if that happened they would do Olivia a favor. Although she no longer has romantic feelings, I think that part of her emotional deterioration is because she still has some kind of relationship with these two. I bet if in february she had blocked these two and forgot about them completely, she would have moved on to a much more positive things.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

okay this rlly came up on my fyp at the worst time, what does "followers only" mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:41
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:38
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:35
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:33
Not sure if you guys have noticed but KBoB are already going thru something for at least a couple of weeks cause they haven’t acknowledged eo. KB didn’t even like any of Lauries stuff until the day after thanksgiving and Liv didn’t even like it so...the Kava plan had already started even before KB got to AZ
Kb hasn't acknowledged ob since Halloween
She set something in motion that kb girl.
Knowing she would see Ava
First distancing herself from OB on SM then getting to Arizona and hitting up Ava’s friends first Sam and the. Ashley’s
Now she has reconnected the link with Ava and sit back watch her do what she is so fucking good wrecking homes and relationships
She commented on some tts especially the one where was singing but other than that yea KB had it already planned she is a silent wrecker

kb commented yesterday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loving how all of a sudden kb - grew a conscious! Weren’t you all doing this shit and your speculations about Alex and kava just till before Christmas?

Now these people or insane cause the bad guy is kb?

it's like pot calling the kettle black

You can’t call them insane for something you have been doing for a year now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:38
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:32
The twitter army done lost their peanut minds lol. I'm sure Ava is reading y'alls BS and is laughing at you right now because y'all look like a joke.
Haha sure, she is probably stomping around her room all mad and crying
nah ava is playing the sims rn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Like, why do you keep talking to these trolls? Let them look like fools and chill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:47
Loving how all of a sudden kb - grew a conscious! Weren’t you all doing this shit and your speculations about Alex and kava just till before Christmas?

Now these people or insane cause the bad guy is kb?

it's like pot calling the kettle black

You can’t call them insane for something you have been doing for a year now
*thanksgiving not Christmas!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:45
okay this rlly came up on my fyp at the worst time, what does "followers only" mean?
Means you have to follow her to see her stuff, she’s private to the public.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:43
Kb literally commented yesterday on a liv tt but nice try
Doesn’t comment for weeks and all of a sudden shit hits the fan and she comments on Livs and Lauries stuff lol fake as biotch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TW : KB and Ava are responsible for Liv's emotional deterioration. Liv is the true victim in all of this. Stay warned for future unhinged replies, more sure to come.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If kbob bond suddenly breaks, we'll know why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Prime example of mental illness right in front of you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Part 5: fake as biotch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:50
TW : KB and Ava are responsible for Liv's emotional deterioration. Liv is the true victim in all of this. Stay warned for future unhinged replies, more sure to come.
Da lmaoo stay tuned for the next episode Personal Responsibility and How to Avoid It.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:49
Stop using spoilers for every post you reply to you fucking dork

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:51
These are sending me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So you think kava didn't help to screw up her mh? especially ava? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:53
Guest wrote:
TW : I will stop narrating using spoilers since it upsets Lavatard. Oh wait, no I won't

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
But she doesn’t care what people think HA yea right then why turn off comments and go private if she is STRONG

bestievibesonly
Reactions: 7

Post by bestievibesonly »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:51
These are sending me
:rofl: They probably popped a vein while typing that shit.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:54
Guest wrote:
neutral party here but i have to agree w you on this one lol, liv was rlly fucked over during the lava breakup mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:55
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
But she doesn’t care what people think HA yea right then why turn off comments and go private if she is STRONG
Girl shut up. No matter what no one deserves hate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
TW : I will stop narrating using spoilers since it upsets Lavatard. Oh wait, no I won't

Lmfaooo please never stop :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
She always does this cause she knows people stay nosey and know she serves the drama so they follow her and her followers grow cause without drama they won’t

Reactions: 3

Post by 00099 »

Who tf is @simpnationn444 and @veronicaciardi these bitches are leaving like 100 comments today in liv's accs asking the same shit. Liv deleted some..

@simpnationn444:Liv can u pls tell kb to not ruining ava&bella rlationship, why kb always want to be in the middle of people rlationshp,she can find another girl 😭😭

Liv like this!
@oliviaboeyinkmarryme:WTF. this is too much! leave Olivia out of this drama, she has nothing to do with Ava!!! and stop blaming kb for other people's behavior!

Soo stop making theories ab liv mfs! She dont want ava in her life and shes fine with katie!
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

00099 wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:58
Who tf is @simpnationn444 and @veronicaciardi these bitches are leaving like 100 comments today in liv's accs asking the same shit. Liv deleted some..

@simpnationn444:Liv can u pls tell kb to not ruining ava&bella rlationship, why kb always want to be in the middle of people rlationshp,she can find another girl 😭😭

Liv like this!
@oliviaboeyinkmarryme:WTF. this is too much! leave Olivia out of this drama, she has nothing to do with Ava!!! and stop blaming kb for other people's behavior!

Soo stop making theories ab liv mfs! She dont want ava in her life and shes fine with katie!
Ob once again showing she wants nothing to do with the psycho stans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interlude: Liv fighting with random people about her friend's foundation shade. Much needed break from Lava madness

bestievibesonly

00099 wrote:

Liv like this!

The best thing to come out of the LAVA KAVA mess was KBOB!! Also to the LAVA wackos who keep blaming Katie one of your favs actually liked a comment defending KB. Stop dragging KB and victimizing OB and inserting them into your AVELLA problems!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:36
Tell us more! What comes next?! How mission critical are the next 2 weeks and how will Katherine balance it with final exams?!?!! What if it stretches to 3 weeks
LMAO I had to ss it for later entertainment because your reply cracks me the fuck up. i love you anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 02:02
Interlude: Liv fighting with random people about her friend's foundation shade. Much needed break from Lava madness
Not the racist stans....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bestievibesonly wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 02:03
00099 wrote:

Liv like this!

The best thing to come out of the LAVA KAVA mess was KBOB!! Also to the LAVA wackos who keep blaming Katie one of your favs actually liked a comment defending KB. Stop dragging KB and victimizing OB and inserting them into your AVELLA problems!
Da sis really said I’m removing myself from this narrative so keep our names out your trick ass mouth

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bestievibesonly wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:40
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:14
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:10
I just know some of you are crying as you type, pls take care of your blood pressure ❤️
2 losers going back and forth losing even the 2 brain cells they have
Talking to themselves blaming KB for everything
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of all the KB name-calling, my fave is ''that kb girl''. it sounds like what grandma would say in a grocery shop.
:mask: now I wonder if that bitter lavatard is that old lady from tt....

bestievibesonly

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 02:11
Of all the KB name-calling, my fave is ''that kb girl''. it sounds like what grandma would say in a grocery shop.
:mask: now I wonder if that bitter lavatard is that old lady from tt....
:rofl: no with that woman you would need to use the translator to understand what the hell she's saying.
Last edited by bestievibesonly on 28 Nov 2021, 02:14, edited 2 times in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 02:10
bestievibesonly wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 02:03
00099 wrote:

Liv like this!

Da sis really said I’m removing myself from this narrative so keep our names out your trick ass mouth
i like liv and lava stans cringe me the f out. liv is not involved in this mess and they still found a way to insert her into this drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Update: Liv likes comment defending KB. Will this interfere with LAVAtard theories? How will they convince everyone KB manipulated her into liking it? Stay tuned for insanity...or maybe the thread will be calm? Who knows these days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol Kb doesn't give a f anymore. she stops deleting those loonies' comments and sis spent time watching football with her dad before hopping on the plane back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 02:14
lol Kb doesn't give a f anymore. she stops deleting those loonies' comments and sis spent time watching football with her dad before hopping on the plane back.
Because her moon lover is back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Ava is going to the airport to send KB off :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 02:14

Update: Liv likes comment defending KB. Will this interfere with LAVAtard theories? How will they convince everyone KB manipulated her into liking it? Stay tuned for insanity...or maybe the thread will be calm? Who knows these days.
shii might as well blame kb for this pandemic. lava fans are low key #1 fans of kb. she lives rent free in their mind

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
neutral party here but i have to agree w you on this one lol, liv was rlly fucked over during the lava breakup mess
I mean she's messy and lost all the sympathy after the pride mess, but c'mon, she was fucking devastated after the whole breakup and Ava was playing the heartbroken too while she was fucking Katie in her house. You can't deny all the shit aggravated her mental state.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:57
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:55
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Girl shut up. No matter what no one deserves hate.
Tell that to clownshit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whoever Ava dates now is getting a proposal cause I remember she wanted to get married at 23! Well you at least need to date for year and be engaged for another.

bestievibesonly

KB walking past all the LAVA and Avella meltdowns, theories and assumptions while on her way to catch her flight.