guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 13:34
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 13:29
uedbs wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 13:18

Lmaoooo
Lol true looking at KBs track record everyone knows KB does love Ava's gf
anyone can say the same thing about liv lol liv was the one start simping for kb anyway i Dont want to argue abt this, whatever make you feel good lol..... you fucktards always think liv is the victim like she thinks of herself.
da Idk according to Don Katie herself she was the one that pursued Liv.
da liv simps for her first and was the first one to tell kb she's in love but kb was the first one to ask her to be official
I fail to understand how their brains work. The trio truly defy the laws of a love triangle lol.
Also Bellas so gorgeous I want to keep seeing her so someone in the trio other than Ava fall for her please

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers) Part 2

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:05
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 13:50
While we are on this topic

What do you think it's worse: emotional or physical affar? Which one is more hurtful?
emotional x20000
+1
Sex is sex to me. But when there are feelings involved it hits harder.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:05
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 13:50
While we are on this topic

What do you think it's worse: emotional or physical affar? Which one is more hurtful?
emotional x20000
x2 physical can be easily replaced. that person can hop on from one to another but knowing that person still can't get the one they've been thinking about hurts so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just realized kava and lava fans are the exact same, but for some reason kava fans think they have some superiority.
Both fandoms romanticize a toxic situation between two ppl who broke up ages ago,
Both fandoms can’t move on
Both fandoms think that either girl is avas soulmate and they’ll eventually find their way back
Both fandoms are fucking nuts only difference is the lavas do it on Twitter and the kavas do it on l chat
But the common denominator is both are equally as dumb and embarrassing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:04
You idiots need to realize one thing,

Everything here is based on assumptions
- Avella, Kava, Lava, Ava and the Harlie thing. No one knows any of these girls and what's going on in their minds. And y'all are the same type of clowns so stop pointing fingers.

All of you are embarrassing, that's the only factual thing here.
Finally someone said it.
All of the commenting here are ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like anons who push kava to be this soulmates love story is mocking them and wanting them to be back so they can continue their Devil KB stealing Ava from her girlfriend once again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I will seriously laugh @ at a lot of you here if Ava and KB get back together again in the near future. The way most of you were all nervous just a night ago when they were together and you didn't even comment anything says it all lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 13:44
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 13:42
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 13:37
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

anyone can say the same thing about liv lol liv was the one start simping for kb anyway i Dont want to argue abt this, whatever make you feel good lol..... you fucktards always think liv is the victim like she thinks of herself.
da liv simps for her first and was the first one to tell kb she's in love but kb was the first one to ask her to be official
I'm only repeating what Katie wrote. We don't know what fully went on behind closed door because for months it looked like Liv simping and getting completely ignored by Katie. Obviously, it wasn't one sided liked it appeared on sm and Katie was whispering fucking sweet nothings in her ear the whole time.
To that fantard, remember Katie's was a Olivia's fan lol.
Also she ignored publicly ava when she was simping for her after rehab, when low key she was talking to her and telling her she was in love. She's a fucking liar, so stop pretending that everyone want her ass and she's the only woman in the planet. She is not ugly at all, but she's a pretty average girl. And her personality isn't something extraordinary, rather a manipulative twisted one.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:14
I feel like anons who push kava to be this soulmates love story is mocking them and wanting them to be back so they can continue their Devil KB stealing Ava from her girlfriend once again.
Try again, i'm a Kava fan but I only want them back if both get their shit together. But nice of you to make up a story about who likes them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I'm only repeating what Katie wrote. We don't know what fully went on behind closed door because for months it looked like Liv simping and getting completely ignored by Katie. Obviously, it wasn't one sided liked it appeared on sm and Katie was whispering fucking sweet nothings in her ear the whole time.
Also she ignored publicly ava when she was simping for her after rehab, when low key she was talking to her and telling her she was in love. She's a fucking liar, so stop pretending that everyone want her ass and she's the only woman in the planet. She is not ugly at all, but she's a pretty average girl. And her personality isn't something extraordinary, rather a manipulative twisted one.
da Hi, long time no see your KB post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I will seriously laugh @ at a lot of you here if Ava and KB get back together again in the near future. The way most of you were all nervous just a night ago when they were together and you didn't even comment anything says it all lol
Nah the way some of them even said the live was a lie :rofl:
And they are so insecure they don't even want to post it, imagine.
Also I thought Ava was "disgusted" when she read the name "Katie Brown" and totally done with her but funny how she found out where KB was and told Ashley she's coming too

Y'all need to humble yourselves, BIG time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Try again, i'm a Kava fan but I only want them back if both get their shit together. But nice of you to make up a story about who likes them.
whatever you say, honey.

Guest 30
Reactions:

Post by Guest 30 »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The ex Lavas are still mad about them not being together, I see. But also we've been over this 2000 times. None of the trio is unproblematic and have all been toxic lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I fail to understand how their brains work. The trio truly defy the laws of a love triangle lol.
Also Bellas so gorgeous I want to keep seeing her so someone in the trio other than Ava fall for her please
Any girl who wants Ava knowing the type of person she is, it will be because is a dumb sadomasochist or another attention seeker like her. In addition to her internalized misogyny.. disgusting

guestiebestie
Reactions:

Post by guestiebestie »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:11
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:04
You idiots need to realize one thing,

Everything here is based on assumptions
- Avella, Kava, Lava, Ava and the Harlie thing. No one knows any of these girls and what's going on in their minds. And y'all are the same type of clowns so stop pointing fingers.

All of you are embarrassing, that's the only factual thing here.
Finally someone said it.
All of the commenting here are ridiculous.
x29929283

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 30 wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The ex Lavas are still mad about them not being together, I see. But also we've been over this 2000 times. None of the trio is unproblematic and have all been toxic lol
But am I lying? :nails:

guestiebestie
Reactions:

Post by guestiebestie »

i can't believe all of the insanity from this thread is from kb and ava being in the same room my lord

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestiebestie wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:27
i can't believe all of the insanity from this thread is from kb and ava being in the same room my lord
And the fact they don't even wanna post the stupid live lmao. Different type of breed indeed.

Guest 30
Reactions:

Post by Guest 30 »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:26
Guest 30 wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But am I lying? :nails:
No, but you seem to think KB was the only fucked up one. I could argue that Ava is a serial cheater, and was never loyal in her relationship with Liv. Not to mention the whole being in love with two girls at once. I could also argue about how Liv used OP, and is not wetting herself over a racist who she called "a great girl." And the victimzing herself everytime someone doesn't agree with her. It gets tiring hearing the same bs over and over lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bruh you all are clearly og lava fans. just accept the fact that she pulled both of them and she wasn’t the reason they broke up. you guys are fine with ava being with anyone but not kb. just move on. lava is dead and both of them moved on. and stop acting like katie is the only fucked up one.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:29
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:40
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:29
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Girl, we have Twitter, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even valentina tweeted about it? lmao this bitch done hating on kb when

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it necessary to post random tweets from anonymous people who don't represent any of these girls?
What is the purpose? :fool:

gues
Reactions:

Post by gues »

Funny most of them are livtards 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And when I said it's Liv's fans shitting on Ava and KB here some of you laughed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh boy all of them are deeply still mad. typical og lava’s.

Reactions: 3

Post by 00099 »

well at least olivia Has fans .. why it bothers this y'all so much.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

00099 wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:51
And now you know whose fan is it that always say KB and her 3 fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How sad and also the one who commented under Ava'a last tweet. These girls need help for sure.

Guest 301
Reactions:

Post by Guest 301 »

00099 wrote:
Because they're fake as fuck and kiss ass to whoever she's on good terms with. Also, they were inserting her when she wasn't even involved with this particular situation. Bella is the only one who is directly affected by this, and all they're doing is crying about "Poor Liv."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They were all pity bella because troll spam her dm. well then I don't even wanna think about ava's and kb's dm.

guestiebestie
Reactions:

Post by guestiebestie »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:53
00099 wrote:
does me being a casual fan of everyone make me kb's 4th fan lolol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pressed OB is not the main character and not the center of attention now, so they feel the need to insert her in this and make her a victim when she has nothing to do with Ava and KB meeting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

avatards and livtards are all og lava’s who split to ava side or liv side. so when it comes to kava they all get mad because deep down they still think katie causes their parents divorce.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestiebestie wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:56
Guest wrote:
00099 wrote:
:lol:

bestievibesonly
Reactions: 7

Post by bestievibesonly »

I saw the video and honestly there was nothing! KB was on her phone and the whole thing was not a big deal. They make it seem like it was the Pride live when LAVA were kissing and all that cringe. The hypocrisy is hilarious they are literally a lost cause.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:58
avatards and livtards are all og lava’s who split to ava side or liv side. so when it comes to kava they all get mad because deep down they still think katie causes their parents divorce.
And the thought of Ava and Kb together in any way gets their blood pressure high like nothing else lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bestievibesonly wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:59
I saw the video and honestly there was nothing! KB was on her phone and the whole thing was not a big deal. They make it seem like it was the Pride live when LAVA were kissing and all that cringe. The hypocrisy is hilarious they are literally a lost cause.
they're dumb. the more they gatekeep the live, the more it's gonna make it look like that short live featuring kava is a big deal, emphasis on the word featuring.

bestievibesonly

guestiebestie wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:56
Guest wrote:
00099 wrote:
no ur the 6th fan after OB and Ava :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 15:01
bestievibesonly wrote:
they're dumb. the more they gatekeep the live, the more it's gonna make it look like that short live featuring kava is a big deal, emphasis on the word featuring.
Hah because deep down they know things there are not completely done that's why they act so insane and agressive. No normal unbothered person will lose their shit all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are y'all mad at these girls just because fans post shit on their pages? These girls have asked multiple times not to do that and are on good terms with eo. Their fans are crazy and delusional and think that their opinion matters. These girls probably hate all their fans for behaving like this. There was a time when these girls used to post regularly and give good content and now people go crazy in their comments when they post one tt. Thanks to the crazy fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 15:01
bestievibesonly wrote:
Lol who cares about the live- I watched it it isn’t anything but also people here dissect every little thing. They’d watch it and be like omg Katie and ava are getting married lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bestievibesonly wrote:
They suck up lava ass deep down not easy pull out there heads back poor lavatard always cry cry bc they stuck there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:45
Sis when sk, a 17 year old high school senior, said just seeing her name still scared her from all the bullying, I knew all I needed to know considering at she’s a whole ass adult

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aren't Olivia's fans tired of making her the victim? And aren't they embarrassed to write all this pity shit as if she has anything to do with this situation and like Ava is dating her. They have lost touch with reality.

sgsh
Reactions:

Post by sgsh »

Good thing is no one in trio gives af about what you think at all. They hate y'all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

bestievibesonly

sgsh wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 15:14
Good thing is no one in trio gives af about what you think at all. They hate y'all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ATP its not the toxic trio its these toxic fans!!
Last edited by bestievibesonly on 26 Nov 2021, 15:17, edited 2 times in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 15:12
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:45
Sis when sk, a 17 year old high school senior, said just seeing her name still scared her from all the bullying, I knew all I needed to know considering at she’s a whole ass adult
Girl, I remember her comments on Ava and KB's tts. She was out of her damn mind with the bullying. It is scary how obsessed this girl is with OB.