JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:13
3rd slide is their final "prepared, excited, and we have each other" :dramaqueen: Anon could you gif
Jenna and the puppy 😍

Gaassuest
Reactions:

Post by Gaassuest »

The kids in the comments of her last instagram post being upset that she didn't mention she who won't be named as someone JoJo is thankful for. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
3rd slide is their final "prepared, excited, and we have each other" :dramaqueen: Anon could you gif
That wasn't pre performance though, that was pre results. Jenna made 2 pictures. What? Yeah I counted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:37
Guest wrote:
That wasn't pre performance though, that was pre results. Jenna made 2 pictures. What? Yeah I counted
Nevermind that was pre performance and it is so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:24
Guest wrote:
Like this? It's probably the best I can do with the quality of the video :-/

Thanks! :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gaassuest wrote:
The kids in the comments of her last instagram post being upset that she didn't mention she who won't be named as someone JoJo is thankful for. :eyeroll:
they do understand they’ve broken up right? what’s she supposed to say i’m thankful you broke up with me? i mean come on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:
Gaassuest wrote:
So immature. It is how you can tell that they have never been through a breakup. Jojo is nice, but going to write her traitor song, but she is not that nice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:angel:
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 21:46
Gaassuest wrote:
they do understand they’ve broken up right? what’s she supposed to say i’m thankful you broke up with me? i mean come on
Kylie broke her heart. it’s pretty evident in that first week that she took it hard and may be even felt betrayed and bitter.

Gggesssut
Reactions:

Post by Gggesssut »

She's so cute and bubbly even after not getting any sleep and doing these.

Gjjuest
Reactions:

Post by Gjjuest »

Gggesssut wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:04

Here's a gif too for it I made. ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gjjuest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:17
Gggesssut wrote:

That girl's tongue. That is all I am saying. You could make 1000 gifs on that theme.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:34
Gjjuest wrote:
Gggesssut wrote:

That girl's tongue. That is all I am saying. You could make 1000 gifs on that theme.
X2I'm glad you said it first tho she has a nice tongue she looks really hot in this video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:42
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:34
Gjjuest wrote:
Gggesssut wrote:

X2I'm glad you said it first tho she has a nice tongue she looks really hot in this video.
Anyone have a gif of Jenna sticking out her tongue that day when they were driving around together and Jo was pumping her gas? Jenna has a lovely tongue too. 👅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some posts here :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:57
Horny thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd2xB4b5/
So cute with her JenJo necklace

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:01
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 22:57
Horny thread
lol im saying... cool down there hotshots shes barely eighteen and a half, arent most of you way older?

Guest1881
Reactions:

Post by Guest1881 »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:04
I feel like she only will be wearing this necklace for the next few months :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest1881 wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:06
Guest wrote:
I feel like she only will be wearing this necklace for the next few months :lol:
I feel like she'll be buried wearing it. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:11
Guest1881 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol 😂 X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:17
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:11
Guest1881 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol 😂 X2
This sounds accurate :rofl:

Gnnnurst
Reactions:

Post by Gnnnurst »

So looking at the DWTS scores again and the wikipedia has a list of the celebrities that have had the most perfect scores and etc, and JoJo is in a 5 way tie for 3rd most perfect scores at 6 being the number. But besides Ally Brooke who finished in third place, everyone else that got from 6-9 perfect scores during their run were crowned champions. Out of all the other runner-ups she had the most amount of perfect scores. She was just so close. One day I'll get over it I swear lmaooo.

:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gnnnurst wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:30
So looking at the DWTS scores again and the wikipedia has a list of the celebrities that have had the most perfect scores and etc, and JoJo is in a 5 way tie for 3rd most perfect scores at 6 being the number. But besides Ally Brooke who finished in third place, everyone else that got from 6-9 perfect scores during their run were crowned champions. Out of all the other runner-ups she had the most amount of perfect scores. She was just so close. One day I'll get over it I swear lmaooo.

This was homophobia, plain and simple. They should have won. They basically hired an entire Chicago crew to choreograph and background dance for the "winner." They weren't gonna let her win. If they had done that for Jojo, everyone would yell that it wad rigged.

And Cody was just there to take votes away from her. I hope abc repays Jojo because it was bullshit. It would have been bullshit if she won as well, though. I hope jenna wins the Emmy. Jojo had already won

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gnnnurst wrote:

I'm sure she'll have bigger and better things ahead of her than DWTS. I honestly think that she placed higher than anyone would have done with all of the odds against her and Jenna. Imagine if it's some other gay woman without all of the JoJo-ness, I doubt they'd go past week 3 even with perfect scores across the board. Going all the way to 2nd is such a feat already, imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:56
Gnnnurst wrote:

This was homophobia, plain and simple. They should have won. They basically hired an entire Chicago crew to choreograph and background dance for the "winner." They weren't gonna let her win. If they had done that for Jojo, everyone would yell that it wad rigged.

And Cody was just there to take votes away from her. I hope abc repays Jojo because it was bullshit. It would have been bullshit if she won as well, though. I hope jenna wins the Emmy. Jojo had already won
DA and x3. I wasn't going to say anything but since your two already did, let me just add that I will not get over it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

Was it daniella’s idea and effort to hire the Chicago crew, or was it production?

Gsadt
Reactions:

Post by Gsadt »

Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

Yeah they would get some much backlash for letting an 18 year old girl win over a grown man basketball player, but add into it that she's gay and yeah. They figured making history by having her be on the show and get as far as she did would be enough without handing her the win too. It just gave me red flags during the live show that they gave Iman a really heartfelt underdog edit/package and saved both of his dances for last. Then the comparing "It's history whoever wins remember!!" Like yeah no, they all knew.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

I agree that her not winning is mainly because of homophobia. But I'm more excited for what she does next than I am disappointed that she didn't get the mirrorball. We all know she was the best and her courage to do what she did with Jenna for sure made some positive change around the world. What does an NBA player winning a dance competition really achieve? Nothing. I don't dislike Iman, but his win was so pointless out of the show itself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:08
Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

Was it daniella’s idea and effort to hire the Chicago crew, or was it production?
I mean, what do you think? Did you see any of other choreographers use Antje but the dwts family.

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:04
Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

DA and x3. I wasn't going to say anything but since your two already did, let me just add that I will not get over it.
Please get over it, one or two years from now jojo would have achieved bigger and better things and DWTS would be nothing but a footnote in her Wikipedia page
Its a reality show not some highly regarded show. Plus the audience is dumb as fuck. Nothing to really value in it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

I agree that her not winning is mainly because of homophobia. But I'm more excited for what she does next than I am disappointed that she didn't get the mirrorball. We all know she was the best and her courage to do what she did with Jenna for sure made some positive change around the world. What does an NBA player winning a dance competition really achieve? Nothing. I don't dislike Iman, but his win was so pointless out of the show itself.
it does send a message that you don’t have to be the best dancer to win. it will be more beneficial for them because they won’t have a hard time convincing celebrities with no dance backgrounds to be on the show. i feel like it was evident that they’ll never let JoJo win anyway. they just used for the quality of her dances and for ratings. what a shit show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gsadt wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:09
Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

Yeah they would get some much backlash for letting an 18 year old girl win over a grown man basketball player, but add into it that she's gay and yeah. They figured making history by having her be on the show and get as far as she did would be enough without handing her the win too. It just gave me red flags during the live show that they gave Iman a really heartfelt underdog edit/package and saved both of his dances for last. Then the comparing "It's history whoever wins remember!!" Like yeah no, they all knew.
Yep they all knew after the horror dance. He was their only chance, the one contestant no one would complain about if they gave him the underdog edit. The one straight people could get behind. As if being an NBA player is historic, how is that remotely historic?

She can lift her head up high and know that she was the highest scorer. That the one mistake they made was in their first dance. That they got nitpicking the weeks they scored lower

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

Please get over it, one or two years from now jojo would have achieved bigger and better things and DWTS would be nothing but a footnote in her Wikipedia page
Its a reality show not some highly regarded show. Plus the audience is dumb as fuck. Nothing to really value in it
Don't tell people how to feel. This wasn't just about her, it was about jenna and more importantly it was important to our community. Gay men might win one day, but lesbians? No

I swear we have a bunch of straight siwanators in here. You aren't welcome
:rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:18
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

it does send a message that you don’t have to be the best dancer to win. it will be more beneficial for them because they won’t have a hard time convincing celebrities with no dance backgrounds to be on the show. i feel like it was evident that they’ll never let JoJo win anyway. they just used for the quality of her dances and for ratings. what a shit show.
That's what I mean. Iman's win was only good for them (dwts) and not for anybody else. But they presented it like it's world-changing or something.

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:22
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

Don't tell people how to feel. This wasn't just about her, it was about jenna and more importantly it was important to our community. Gay men might win one day, but lesbians? No

Lol you think I'm straight because I'm not angry over DWTS :rofl: yes what Jojo did was groundbreaking and I Wanted her to win and voted for her. However DWTS is not some grammys or oscars or superbowl. It's a reality show aimed at old stupid Karens and can be easily manipulated.
Outside of a certain demographic most of the public don't give a shit about the show. Jojo might have lost the competition but she's winning in life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:32
Low key kinda sad for her.
https://instagram.com/stories/itsjojosi ... hare_sheet
Maybe she’s just having a low key Turkey day?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just know that they lost the lesbian audience that Jojo gave them. Even if we aren't a sizable amount of viewers they are losing so many each season anyway. I got over this but wont forget =_=

But I am truly just kinda bitter bc of Jenna, I hope she gets the recognition and opportunities she deserves. Jojo is bigger than dwts but for a pro dancer is way more difficult to have chances outside this kind of shows at least she will be remembered as part of the first same sex couple. No one really cares about her season with Nev or the gay guy she won with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

I mean, what do you think? Did you see any of other choreographers use Antje but the dwts family.
I honestly thought it was Daniella. It didn’t occur to me that it was actually probably production, but now that I think about it, you’re probably right. I would like more details, just to be sure. I often mute the TV when the people aren’t dancing, and don’t watch the other contestants packages, but I do know that people were saying Iman got the winner’s edit.

Tbh, the backlash Jnation would have gotten if they had won would have astronomical. The hate for Jojo was just so extreme. I know that we shouldn’t care, but the majority of their viewership would have rioted, claimed the show was rigged and pushing an agenda, and said they’re never going to watch it again. I don’t agree with this, but I can see why production would have seen that attitude all over and given Iman extra help, so that he was sure to win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:29
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol you think I'm straight because I'm not angry over DWTS :rofl: yes what Jojo did was groundbreaking and I Wanted her to win and voted for her. However DWTS is not some grammys or oscars or superbowl. It's a reality show aimed at old stupid Karens and can be easily manipulated.
Outside of a certain demographic most of the public don't give a shit about the show. Jojo might have lost the competition but she's winning in life.
Are you a lesbian? Because you still ignored my point that this was historic and important to our community. Jojo knew this, but you are stuck on just Jojo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:34
I just know that they lost the lesbian audience that Jojo gave them. Even if we aren't a sizable amount of viewers they are losing so many each season anyway. I got over this but wont forget =_=

But I am truly just kinda bitter bc of Jenna, I hope she gets the recognition and opportunities she deserves. Jojo is bigger than dwts but for a pro dancer is way more difficult to have chances outside this kind of shows at least she will be remembered as part of the first same sex couple. No one really cares about her season with Nev or the gay guy she won with.
An emmy win for Jenna would make me feel better, for sure. But I'm sure she'll be fine. I honestly think she's one of the most requested pros on the show so her future there is secure I think. Especially after getting her celebs on the finals twice in a row plus having the highest average scores and placing 2nd on both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:40
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:34

An emmy win for Jenna would make me feel better, for sure. But I'm sure she'll be fine. I honestly think she's one of the most requested pros on the show so her future there is secure I think. Especially after getting her celebs on the finals twice in a row plus having the highest average scores and placing 2nd on both.
I think you missunderstood me I would like for her to branch out of dwts because that show treats it's pros poorly but I know that for a pro ballroom dancer it's probably the best job out there which sucks. I have no doubts she will be there until it gets cancelled or she decides to do other things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To the voice of reason anon- you are correct about the backlash Jojo would have received should she have been crowned the rightful winner which she is. 2nd place humble is a more powerful position for her in this scenario. DWTS needed her and not the other way around. I look forward to the Siwa empire growing with Jenna involved in many collaborations and Jenna winning an Emmy I hope.
But Ima feel how I want and won't get over how this is yet another example of how women are supposed to just shush up and accept it.

Ggggestu
Reactions:

Post by Ggggestu »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:33
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:32
Low key kinda sad for her.
https://instagram.com/stories/itsjojosi ... hare_sheet
Maybe she’s just having a low key Turkey day?
They already celebrated their Thanksgiving because Jayden couldn't be there today. I know she mentioned it one of the post show interviews, so she's probably just chilling today. Maybe he went to his girlfriend's family's for Thanksgiving or something, but yeah they most likely had it when Grandma was in town.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:36
NigerianGal wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:29
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you a lesbian? Because you still ignored my point that this was historic and important to our community. Jojo knew this, but you are stuck on just Jojo.
DA i mean yeah it sucks she didn’t win but I’m pretty sure both Jojo and even Jenna have moved onto the rest of life by now. so I agree with the anon you’re replying to *shrug*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

i didn’t even think about this. but that’s a good point. if jojo had outside dancers and jenna had an outside choreographer the fans would be losing their shit saying jojo gets special treatment and jenna can’t even choreograph a freestyle. but barely a peep that daniella had an outside choreographer, they don’t care that there was a whole section that was just focused on daniella even though they’d eat jenna alive for something like that.

there really are just people out there that will just hate on jojo and jenna for anything. i really hope jenna gets her emmy.

Guresttt
Reactions:

Post by Guresttt »

People can get over it when they want to it's really only been since Monday night after a 10 week journey. For some, this loss was way more than just JoJo losing. We all know she's successful, but her not winning to some can look like "see, gay people may get far but they aren't capable/talented enough to win." Personally I'm okay with her not winning, but the win would've showed homophobes that yes, gay people can be successful and win things in life despite all the negative "agenda pushing" outcry. It would've been worth the hate for the message imo.

WE all know JoJo is beyond all this, but yeah. Definitely wanted all her haters and the nay-sayers to eat their words. Now it's just piles of "B-but the most IMPROVED. Never before NBA champion!1!" Neither of which are entirely incredible to me, but oh well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know if it was mentioned but why do y'all think that Jenna stucked with the ballroom dances for the majority of their freestyle? Maybe because it's her strenght? I love their routine but was expecting some hip hop moves or at least less cha cha/salsa/in hold dancing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:35
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gnnnurst wrote:

I honestly thought it was Daniella. It didn’t occur to me that it was actually probably production, but now that I think about it, you’re probably right. I would like more details, just to be sure. I often mute the TV when the people aren’t dancing, and don’t watch the other contestants packages, but I do know that people were saying Iman got the winner’s edit.

Tbh, the backlash Jnation would have gotten if they had won would have astronomical. The hate for Jojo was just so extreme. I know that we shouldn’t care, but the majority of their viewership would have rioted, claimed the show was rigged and pushing an agenda, and said they’re never going to watch it again. I don’t agree with this, but I can see why production would have seen that attitude all over and given Iman extra help, so that he was sure to win.
So I just read an interview with the guy they brought in and it sounds like it was Iman’s idea to bring this guy in and they were already friends and came about in the middle of the season. https://thetriibe.com/2021/11/king-kemo ... -dwts-win/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 01:25
I don't know if it was mentioned but why do y'all think that Jenna stucked with the ballroom dances for the majority of their freestyle? Maybe because it's her strenght? I love their routine but was expecting some hip hop moves or at least less cha cha/salsa/in hold dancing 🤷‍♀️
I actually loved it because there were moves they have done but polished and it made me cry a little bit because it was like a remembrance 😭