Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

Najsmaka wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:08
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 07:14
Jenlisa is real
I mean.......this isn't new info

we know lisa is friends with the jaden and La crew. Simi haze have been lisa's friends since coachella and regularly like her posts. Im sure they stay in touch but it's obvious lisa decided to spend time with niki (who is closer to lisa), her cousins who stay in america and sorn and some other thai friends. I'm pretty sure when blackpink starts travelling frequently again they will meet.
Not hanging out with simi and haze was lisa's choice it has nothing to do with jenlisa. Jenlisa probably did meet in La or rosie, lisa, jennie even stayed or rented the same hotel or mansion (air bnb). We will never know these details as its too private something which no celebrity ever shares.

Also maybe its possible all girls like hanging out with different people. Not everyone has the same choice in friends. Seeing more of lisa's interviews and getting to know her I can see why she would not like socialite/influencer kind of people in La for partying but rather stick to her comfort circle of known people and home bodies.
Agreed with anything. I love u wise anon :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HELLO?!!? Guys, Jisoo has bangs now :blinkwide: Wtf I love it. The outfit too :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:26
HELLO?!!? Guys, Jisoo has bangs now :blinkwide: Wtf I love it. The outfit too :$

This is a good look on her. She should keep this look for a while

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is Jenlisa was real and Chaelisa was also real??? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:22
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 07:37

If Lisa, Rose and Jennie met, likely lowkey over a meal in the hotel, and not being followed around by paparazzi.

You mean, they met each other to say "Hi", then said "Bye" to hang out with other people. Does it sound weird?

If Rosé could join those parties with Jennie, she could go to see Niki, be on that private jet and go to the nightclub, spend time with Lisa like before. All the people who hung out with Lisa posted a lot of photos, videos of her on their IG. They showed almost all Lisa's trip, but No Rosé in it.

Spending a few days off in LA with other people shows that their relationship has changed.
Lovers -> Broke up
Close friends -> Friends
Not say hi and bye. They could meet for breakfast before going about their days or meet for late night supper. Aren't they all under same company and isn't it logical to book their artists to stay in the same hotel for easy logistics arrangements?

My point is, it is not conclusive that they did not see each other fr SM alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:10
Regarding Lishir, at the moment there isn't enough proof to say they are dating.
Lisa said she wanted to go holiday but didn't want to go alone, so she could very well invite cheshir to join her since she is a familiar friend who stays in Europe. What made me think there was nothing between them were the very long real nails of Cheshir in the money challenge photo.

Next is LA. I do think that they made plans to meet there, but not as a romantic holiday but primarily because of work. Cheshir was there with a friend and invited to teach classes. Her fees are not high as you can see from the upcoming Europe tour, average $30 Euro per pax, typically one or two classes in a city, that is normal for her.
Most of the days in the week Lisa spent was on work, maybe 1 or 2 days with Cheshir for LV (cheshir nails on the private jet were still long/sharp although not as long as in Nice) and the rest of time Lisa spent time with niki, Sorn and gang (from her clothes you can tell they went out on different days) . If to spend time with gf, she would definitely stay longer instead of rushing back. Cheshir stayed 4 days longer than Lisa, went out with friend/s and attended DR concert, her ig story showed that someone was videoing her while she was dancing to DR singing on stage, she had a companion with her.

If Cheshir ha somehow show up again in Thailand in Lisa's next home visit, then it will be a very strong proof for me.
I like the way you see the situation and i agree. One more thing to add that made me think ches and lisa didn't spend time 24/7 together is the last post of lisa and her friends in LACMA. those ppl in the pic immediately followed each other, including lisa's female manager (the one who received the fan letter for lisa at the airport). Even sorn's guy friend and the manager followed each other. The female manager also did not follow ches. So yeah that made me think lisa invited ches for LV and hung out with her for couple of days but that's it.
I'm curious with ches' bikini pic tho. Who took it lol. Also the IG stories of ches in that bikini playing with a dog in a huge mansion. I was thinking lisa and her friends rented that place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:32
All is real bestie. All gay for lisa :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
And now Chaennie is real :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:35
Guest wrote:
Regarding Lishir, at the moment there isn't enough proof to say they are dating.
Lisa said she wanted to go holiday but didn't want to go alone, so she could very well invite cheshir to join her since she is a familiar friend who stays in Europe. What made me think there was nothing between them were the very long real nails of Cheshir in the money challenge photo.

Next is LA. I do think that they made plans to meet there, but not as a romantic holiday but primarily because of work. Cheshir was there with a friend and invited to teach classes. Her fees are not high as you can see from the upcoming Europe tour, average $30 Euro per pax, typically one or two classes in a city, that is normal for her.
Most of the days in the week Lisa spent was on work, maybe 1 or 2 days with Cheshir for LV (cheshir nails on the private jet were still long/sharp although not as long as in Nice) and the rest of time Lisa spent time with niki, Sorn and gang (from her clothes you can tell they went out on different days) . If to spend time with gf, she would definitely stay longer instead of rushing back. Cheshir stayed 4 days longer than Lisa, went out with friend/s and attended DR concert, her ig story showed that someone was videoing her while she was dancing to DR singing on stage, she had a companion with her.

If Cheshir ha somehow show up again in Thailand in Lisa's next home visit, then it will be a very strong proof for me.
I like the way you see the situation and i agree. One more thing to add that made me think ches and lisa didn't spend time 24/7 together is the last post of lisa and her friends in LACMA. those ppl in the pic immediately followed each other, including lisa's female manager (the one who received the fan letter for lisa at the airport). Even sorn's guy friend and the manager followed each other. The female manager also did not follow ches. So yeah that made me think lisa invited ches for LV and hung out with her for couple of days but that's it.
I'm curious with ches' bikini pic tho. Who took it lol. Also the IG stories of ches in that bikini playing with a dog in a huge mansion. I was thinking lisa and her friends rented that place
da
If Cheshir goes to Thailand or anywhere else with Lisa on her next holiday, all these excuses become meaningless. Let's see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:44
Guest wrote:
And now Chaennie is real :love:
I guess the first 3 person ship is coming next :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Additional note : the pic at the a LACMA was the last night lisa spent in LA before heading back to SK. If the two were gf, there's no way they would spend the last night being apart from eo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If those friends did not follow Cheshir, that means they are not friend with her or never hang out with her. And if you think that the big mansion was rented by Lisa and her friends, then naturally those friends would follow Cheshir right (having stay in the same place assuming).

Lisa was on a work trip and it is more convenient to stay in a hotel if it is just her and her team.

I did not see Cheshir bikini post, but I did see her ig story on her day of arrival, she was playing with a dog too. Could be a friend's house. Don't forget she went LA with someone, that someone could take her pictures.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where can I see the LACMA post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 09:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If those friends did not follow Cheshir, that means they are not friend with her or never hang out with her. And if you think that the big mansion was rented by Lisa and her friends, then naturally those friends would follow Cheshir right (having stay in the same place assuming).

Lisa was on a work trip and it is more convenient to stay in a hotel if it is just her and her team.

I did not see Cheshir bikini post, but I did see her ig story on her day of arrival, she was playing with a dog too. Could be a friend's house. Don't forget she went LA with someone, that someone could take her pictures.
DA
It was probably her male dancer friend (the one who had a small dog Chesir was seen playing with when she first arrived in LA). I honestly don't mean to belittle anyone but I don't think the guy owned the mansion. It was most likely Lisa and her friends' mansion. Remember the mirror selca Chesir took? Lisa's clothes were seen behind her. So it's possible that they all stayed together (with Sorn and Leonard) before their Vegas trip. But then that's it, Chesir continue her stay in LA with her other friends. And wouldn't it be weird if she's Lisa's gf but none of Lisa's friends follow her? I know we can't based anything on social media, but nowadays social media could be a big hint. I mean even Natt (Niki's photographer) and all Lisa's LA friends follow each other even if they just hung out for one night (LACMA).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 09:07
Where can I see the LACMA post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Che***'s EU tour canceled because of Covid. (What a good reason)
Seems like some people can be reunited with each other earlier in S.K

And How can you know Che*** wasn't there with Lisa and those friends?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 09:21

Nobody knows for sure. It was all based on what we saw on socmed. If ches was there, there's no way she was the one who took the pic loll. Lisa wouldn't allow that, cuz even her manager was in the photo.
And the second reason was the "following" thing I mentioned before. We can't guarantee anything for sure but we can get a grasp of what's probably happening baser on qwhat we saw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 09:12
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 09:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
It was probably her male dancer friend (the one who had a small dog Chesir was seen playing with when she first arrived in LA). I honestly don't mean to belittle anyone but I don't think the guy owned the mansion. It was most likely Lisa and her friends' mansion. Remember the mirror selca Chesir took? Lisa's clothes were seen behind her. So it's possible that they all stayed together (with Sorn and Leonard) before their Vegas trip. But then that's it, Chesir continue her stay in LA with her other friends. And wouldn't it be weird if she's Lisa's gf but none of Lisa's friends follow her? I know we can't based anything on social media, but nowadays social media could be a big hint. I mean even Natt (Niki's photographer) and all Lisa's LA friends follow each other even if they just hung out for one night (LACMA).
My guess is, Cheshir came over to bunk in with Lisa (at the hotel) the night before the LV trip, to catch the private jet together the following day. She is likely to have her own accommodation as her stay is much longer than Lisa. If Cheshir had met and stayed together with Lisa's friends (based on your assumption they rented a mansion together), then her friends should be following her already on SM, however, you have correctly pointed out that non of them followed her, not even Sorn who spent the most days with Lisa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 09:29
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 09:21

Nobody knows for sure. It was all based on what we saw on socmed. If ches was there, there's no way she was the one who took the pic loll. Lisa wouldn't allow that, cuz even her manager was in the photo.
And the second reason was the "following" thing I mentioned before. We can't guarantee anything for sure but we can get a grasp of what's probably happening baser on qwhat we saw.
Lisa has a bodyguard, she can get him to take picture for the group, they don't need Cheshir to be the camera woman. Besides, I can't imagine Lisa telling everyone in the group not to post the picture with Cheshir in it and not to follow her on social media. I mean, if she wants to hide Cheshir, she won't even let Cheshir post her pictures on the private jet travelling with her. So it was clear she wasn't there and didn't know the people in the group.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe Cheshir isn't in that photo because those people aren't her friends. She could be there, walk around, or talk to someone while Lisa and her friends took the photo. That photo says nothing about the last day in LA.
Lisa didn't need to ask anyone to hide Cheshir. If they act like friends, who will question their relationship? She got dressed, did her make-up, and took photos in Lisa's restroom. They clearly stayed in the same hotel room together as they used to in Nice.
Just because she isn't in that photo -> Cheshir wasn't there.
No Rosé in all stories, photos of Lisa's trip -> Maybe they met somewhere.

<_< ???

Cheshir isn't an idol. If they are dating, she will expose their relationship by accident one day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jisoo needs a girlfriend. :-/

Yadom
Reactions: 67

Post by Yadom »

^ I love that picture.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just finished reading replies & quotes for Snowdrop's teaser tweets by big kdramas accs. These tweets got hundreds of replies & quotes & I'm so happy that almost none criticizing Jisoo. They mostly intrigued by the teaser, excited for the drama & praising haesoo's visual & chemistry. Disneyplus really needs to step up with their promotion. Can't they at least provide subtitles for the teaser :argh:

AVL
Reactions:

Post by AVL »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:26

Sooooo pretty! :goldstar: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ahhh chae is so hot here. Her vibe was so different back then right??? :rageblush: :rageblush: :rageblush:

AVL
Reactions:

Post by AVL »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
If Cheshir goes to Thailand or anywhere else with Lisa on her next holiday, all these excuses become meaningless. Let's see.
These for me are still no reasons to think they would be dating... now if Cheshir took her parents to Thailand and went with Lisa I'm suspicious 🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AVL wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 12:02
These for me are still no reasons to think they would be dating... now if Cheshir took her parents to Thailand and went with Lisa I'm suspicious 🤡
Anon, they don't care if you think they're dating or not, you can live with your imagination. Some people still believe that the Earth is flat, so... :lol:

Yadom

Post by Yadom »

AVL wrote:
Not sure if you are making a reference, but if you are, I get it lol.

1 Image

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:08
I miss Chaesoo flirting on weverse and ig

I never saw that comment on their paris pic til now. Cute.. they kinda kept weverse alive too but for awhile now it's just Jisoo (whose solo visits & posts i also love and appreciate!) but damn :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 11:58

Ahhh chae is so hot here. Her vibe was so different back then right??? :rageblush: :rageblush: :rageblush:
What vibe do you mean? Like her aura or style/clothes? She's always had that aura in her (idk how to explain it but is attractive) & still does. It's just she's blonde for years now & seems to wear less baggy clothes in general

AVL
Reactions:

Post by AVL »

Yadom wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 12:18
AVL wrote:

Exactly! And I knew you would get it :rofl:

Despite being Chaelisa I think Jenlisa was real in the past. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 12:44
Guest wrote:

What vibe do you mean? Like her aura or style/clothes? She's always had that aura in her (idk how to explain it but is attractive) & still does. It's just she's blonde for years now & seems to wear less baggy clothes in general

Her AURA! I feel like ok she does sometimes give this aura but its more rare these days. It was explosive back then idk why. I kinda what to see that aura again i miss it

Yadom

Post by Yadom »

AVL wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 12:58
Yadom wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 12:18
AVL wrote:
Exactly! And I knew you would get it :rofl:

Despite being Chaelisa I think Jenlisa was real in the past. :dance2:
I definitely don't hate chaelisa - when there is no jenlisa content I watch chaelisa videos lol. There are definitely more sus than I first thought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Perfect

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 12:59
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 12:44
Guest wrote:

Her AURA! I feel like ok she does sometimes give this aura but its more rare these days. It was explosive back then idk why. I kinda what to see that aura again i miss it

Ah hmm, with that video so like a softer/calmer aura? I think that was also around her "emo" phase (which is not bad) where she was listening to a lot of The 1975. She's still also like that (calm) but she doesn't really post ig stories like that anymore. She was also younger back then, now like all the members, she has gotten older & become more mature. Things change