Blackpink

Post Reply
Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40811

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:08
Also, when they have days off and hang out together, they don't hide it. Please don't use Jenlisa shippers' logic for Chaelisa. Lisa always talks about Rosé anytime she has a chance. But she said she texted Jisoo to do Halloween with her. Not Rosé.
Please stop saying that maybe they met in L.A but they didn't show it. That can never happen.
The funny thing is this happens a lot with Jenlisa lol.



If Lisa was really in a WLW relationship with Rose, would she really "talk about Rosé anytime she has a chance."
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40812

Post by Guest »

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Travel to another country, stay in the same hotel room, go around the city together, take photos for each other on the streets, have dinner in romantic restaurants, take photos for each other again, talk, smile and give hugs.

But this time it wasn't Rosé there with her....

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40813

Post by Guest »

Life really ceases to exist if it’s not on social media for some of you. Huh.

Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40814

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:41
Life really ceases to exist if it’s not on social media for some of you. Huh.
Apparently, that's how it works with chaelisa.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40815

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:26
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:08
Also, when they have days off and hang out together, they don't hide it. Please don't use Jenlisa shippers' logic for Chaelisa. Lisa always talks about Rosé anytime she has a chance. But she said she texted Jisoo to do Halloween with her. Not Rosé.
Please stop saying that maybe they met in L.A but they didn't show it. That can never happen.
The funny thing is this happens a lot with Jenlisa lol.



If Lisa was really in a WLW relationship with Rose, would she really "talk about Rosé anytime she has a chance."
Jennie dated Kai and now she is dating GD.
Please read all the news about the way she went to GD house and spent time there with him, and the way they dated at that time. There is no breakup news yet, right?

I'm lesbian but I will never ship a girl, who is dating a guy, with another girl.
If you are lesbian, do you want people to ship you with a guy?
If you have a girlfriend, do you want people to ship you with another girl?

I don't talk about JenniexGD because I respect Jenlisa shippers. But if you use Jenlisa to discuss Chaelisa, I will point things out.

Sorry for that.

Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40816

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:47
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:26
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:08
Also, when they have days off and hang out together, they don't hide it. Please don't use Jenlisa shippers' logic for Chaelisa. Lisa always talks about Rosé anytime she has a chance. But she said she texted Jisoo to do Halloween with her. Not Rosé.
Please stop saying that maybe they met in L.A but they didn't show it. That can never happen.
The funny thing is this happens a lot with Jenlisa lol.



If Lisa was really in a WLW relationship with Rose, would she really "talk about Rosé anytime she has a chance."
Jennie dated Kai and now she is dating GD.
Please read all the news about the way she went to GD house and spent time there with him, and the way they dated at that time. There is no breakup news yet, right?

I'm lesbian but I will never ship a girl, who is dating a guy, with another girl.
If you are lesbian, do you want people to ship you with a guy?
If you have a girlfriend, do you want people to ship you with another girl?

I don't talk about JenniexGD because I respect Jenlisa shippers. But if you use Jenlisa to discuss Chaelisa, I will point things out.

Sorry for that.
I mean, that is a perfect example right? Was Jenkai and JD all over the IG, or was it secret? Yet Chaelisa was all over IG. Maybe it's not real.

But that is all by the by. It's a diversion from the point, which is that Lisa does go on secret dates, as proven by research by Jenlisa shippers which you can check yourself.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40817

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:57
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:47
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:26
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:08
Also, when they have days off and hang out together, they don't hide it. Please don't use Jenlisa shippers' logic for Chaelisa. Lisa always talks about Rosé anytime she has a chance. But she said she texted Jisoo to do Halloween with her. Not Rosé.
Please stop saying that maybe they met in L.A but they didn't show it. That can never happen.
The funny thing is this happens a lot with Jenlisa lol.



If Lisa was really in a WLW relationship with Rose, would she really "talk about Rosé anytime she has a chance."
Jennie dated Kai and now she is dating GD.
Please read all the news about the way she went to GD house and spent time there with him, and the way they dated at that time. There is no breakup news yet, right?

I'm lesbian but I will never ship a girl, who is dating a guy, with another girl.
If you are lesbian, do you want people to ship you with a guy?
If you have a girlfriend, do you want people to ship you with another girl?

I don't talk about JenniexGD because I respect Jenlisa shippers. But if you use Jenlisa to discuss Chaelisa, I will point things out.

Sorry for that.
I mean, that is a perfect example right? Was Jenkai and JD all over the IG, or was it secret? Yet Chaelisa was all over IG. Maybe it's not real.

But that is all by the by. It's a diversion from the point, which is that Lisa does go on secret dates, as proven by research by Jenlisa shippers which you can check yourself.
You don't understand my posts. Chaelisa always post photos of them on IG when they hang out together during the holidays. And this goes on for many years.
It becomes a habit.
If they hung out together in L.A., you would see photos of them like the way you see Chaennie and Lishir's photos.
But there was nothing. It means they didn't see each other in L.A


If Jenlisa always hang out without posting anything on IG, it means that is their habit.
It doesn't mean they try to hide it or they date.

Is it easier to understand?

Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40818

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:02
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:57
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:47
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:26
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:08
Also, when they have days off and hang out together, they don't hide it. Please don't use Jenlisa shippers' logic for Chaelisa. Lisa always talks about Rosé anytime she has a chance. But she said she texted Jisoo to do Halloween with her. Not Rosé.
Please stop saying that maybe they met in L.A but they didn't show it. That can never happen.
The funny thing is this happens a lot with Jenlisa lol.



If Lisa was really in a WLW relationship with Rose, would she really "talk about Rosé anytime she has a chance."
Jennie dated Kai and now she is dating GD.
Please read all the news about the way she went to GD house and spent time there with him, and the way they dated at that time. There is no breakup news yet, right?

I'm lesbian but I will never ship a girl, who is dating a guy, with another girl.
If you are lesbian, do you want people to ship you with a guy?
If you have a girlfriend, do you want people to ship you with another girl?

I don't talk about JenniexGD because I respect Jenlisa shippers. But if you use Jenlisa to discuss Chaelisa, I will point things out.

Sorry for that.
I mean, that is a perfect example right? Was Jenkai and JD all over the IG, or was it secret? Yet Chaelisa was all over IG. Maybe it's not real.

But that is all by the by. It's a diversion from the point, which is that Lisa does go on secret dates, as proven by research by Jenlisa shippers which you can check yourself.
You don't understand my posts. Chaelisa always post photos of them on IG when they hang out together during the holidays. And this goes on for many years.
It becomes a habit.
If they hung out together in L.A., you would see photos of them like the way you see Chaennie and Lishir's photos.
But there was nothing. It means they didn't see each other in L.A


If Jenlisa always hang out without posting anything on IG, it means that is their habit.
It doesn't mean they try to hide it or they date.

Is it easier to understand?
Maybe things change. There was a time when Jenlisa was also more open. Maybe Chaelisa shippers got a bit too much.
Last edited by Yadom on 19 Nov 2021, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Clowns
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40819

Post by Clowns »

Man...... Fuck yg
Lisa is out here outperforming main pop girls in the world and yg doesn't do shit except cut their own cheque from her hard work.
Blackpink is at the peak of their careers with 70 million subscribers and billions of views and streams and yg still doesnt do anything.
Rosé is a treasure of an artist who proved her solo mettle and guess what ........they didnt do shit :argh:


Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40820

Post by Yadom »

Image
This is an exceptional picture.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40821

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:03
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:02
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:57
You don't understand my posts. Chaelisa always post photos of them on IG when they hang out together during the holidays. And this goes on for many years.
It becomes a habit.
If they hung out together in L.A., you would see photos of them like the way you see Chaennie and Lishir's photos.
But there was nothing. It means they didn't see each other in L.A


If Jenlisa always hang out without posting anything on IG, it means that is their habit.
It doesn't mean they try to hide it or they date.

Is it easier to understand?
Maybe things change. Maybe you Chaelisa shippers got a bit too much.
Things never change for no reasons.
Chaelisa shippers have been following them for years, that's why we realize weird things easier than you. Friendship or Love, it's clear that something is happening between them. Just want Chaelisa shippers to prepare for that.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40822

Post by Guest »

Unpopular opinion...

Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40823

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:26
Unpopular opinion...
Lisa is the epitome of blackpink. She does the black and the pink very well.

This is the real life barbie version.

I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40824

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:25
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:03
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:02
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:57
You don't understand my posts. Chaelisa always post photos of them on IG when they hang out together during the holidays. And this goes on for many years.
It becomes a habit.
If they hung out together in L.A., you would see photos of them like the way you see Chaennie and Lishir's photos.
But there was nothing. It means they didn't see each other in L.A


If Jenlisa always hang out without posting anything on IG, it means that is their habit.
It doesn't mean they try to hide it or they date.

Is it easier to understand?
Maybe things change. Maybe you Chaelisa shippers got a bit too much.
Things never change for no reasons.
Chaelisa shippers have been following them for years, that's why we realize weird things easier than you. Friendship or Love, it's clear that something is happening between them. Just want Chaelisa shippers to prepare for that.
DA
I will never understand these concern trolls.
You're all so dramatic.
If/when it happens it'll be the same it always is, some will stop shipping and some will not be bothered and countinue shipping, end of story. You all act like the world is gonna end for us. Belive me, it wont.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40825

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:02
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:57
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:47
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:26
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:08
Also, when they have days off and hang out together, they don't hide it. Please don't use Jenlisa shippers' logic for Chaelisa. Lisa always talks about Rosé anytime she has a chance. But she said she texted Jisoo to do Halloween with her. Not Rosé.
Please stop saying that maybe they met in L.A but they didn't show it. That can never happen.
The funny thing is this happens a lot with Jenlisa lol.



If Lisa was really in a WLW relationship with Rose, would she really "talk about Rosé anytime she has a chance."
Jennie dated Kai and now she is dating GD.
Please read all the news about the way she went to GD house and spent time there with him, and the way they dated at that time. There is no breakup news yet, right?

I'm lesbian but I will never ship a girl, who is dating a guy, with another girl.
If you are lesbian, do you want people to ship you with a guy?
If you have a girlfriend, do you want people to ship you with another girl?

I don't talk about JenniexGD because I respect Jenlisa shippers. But if you use Jenlisa to discuss Chaelisa, I will point things out.

Sorry for that.
I mean, that is a perfect example right? Was Jenkai and JD all over the IG, or was it secret? Yet Chaelisa was all over IG. Maybe it's not real.

But that is all by the by. It's a diversion from the point, which is that Lisa does go on secret dates, as proven by research by Jenlisa shippers which you can check yourself.
You don't understand my posts. Chaelisa always post photos of them on IG when they hang out together during the holidays. And this goes on for many years.
It becomes a habit.
If they hung out together in L.A., you would see photos of them like the way you see Chaennie and Lishir's photos.
But there was nothing. It means they didn't see each other in L.A


If Jenlisa always hang out without postinganything on IG, it means that is their habit.
It doesn't mean they try to hide it or they date.

Is it easier to understand?
Pretty sure almost everything you posted happened while they were in those cities together for tour or work. They’ve never posted anything about them being on vacation together. Most people sussed out that Chaelisa most likely went with Jisoo and her family to Jeju a couple of months ago but none of them posted anything. Lisa let a fan know that Hank and Love had finally met and neither of them posted anything about that, despite knowing fans have been begging them for it. They weren’t even in France at the same time or city this year lol.

at this point I don’t give a shit how much time they spend together but the logical fallacies are really triggering me.

And really did you ever stop to think that over the top shippers are more than likely the reason they’ve stopped sharing what little they used to? People don’t know how to contain their crazy to anonymous boards and twitter and eventually weird all these celebrities out or just flat out harass them. We’ve watched this time and time again.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40826

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:43
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:02
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:57
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:47
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:26


The funny thing is this happens a lot with Jenlisa lol.



If Lisa was really in a WLW relationship with Rose, would she really "talk about Rosé anytime she has a chance."
Jennie dated Kai and now she is dating GD.
Please read all the news about the way she went to GD house and spent time there with him, and the way they dated at that time. There is no breakup news yet, right?

I'm lesbian but I will never ship a girl, who is dating a guy, with another girl.
If you are lesbian, do you want people to ship you with a guy?
If you have a girlfriend, do you want people to ship you with another girl?

I don't talk about JenniexGD because I respect Jenlisa shippers. But if you use Jenlisa to discuss Chaelisa, I will point things out.

Sorry for that.
I mean, that is a perfect example right? Was Jenkai and JD all over the IG, or was it secret? Yet Chaelisa was all over IG. Maybe it's not real.

But that is all by the by. It's a diversion from the point, which is that Lisa does go on secret dates, as proven by research by Jenlisa shippers which you can check yourself.
You don't understand my posts. Chaelisa always post photos of them on IG when they hang out together during the holidays. And this goes on for many years.
It becomes a habit.
If they hung out together in L.A., you would see photos of them like the way you see Chaennie and Lishir's photos.
But there was nothing. It means they didn't see each other in L.A


If Jenlisa always hang out without postinganything on IG, it means that is their habit.
It doesn't mean they try to hide it or they date.

Is it easier to understand?
Pretty sure almost everything you posted happened while they were in those cities together for tour or work. They’ve never posted anything about them being on vacation together. Most people sussed out that Chaelisa most likely went with Jisoo and her family to Jeju a couple of months ago but none of them posted anything. Lisa let a fan know that Hank and Love had finally met and neither of them posted anything about that, despite knowing fans have been begging them for it. They weren’t even in France at the same time or city this year lol.

at this point I don’t give a shit how much time they spend together but the logical fallacies are really triggering me.

And really did you ever stop to think that over the top shippers are more than likely the reason they’ve stopped sharing what little they used to? People don’t know how to contain their crazy to anonymous boards and twitter and eventually weird all these celebrities out or just flat out harass them. We’ve watched this time and time again.
That’s right! Yadom is delusional. Hahaha! :dance2: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40827

Post by Guest »

Jenlisards and Chaelisards are the same type of delusional

Free Rosé Free Jennie!!

Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40828

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:14


Pretty sure almost everything you posted happened while they were in those cities together for tour or work. They’ve never posted anything about them being on vacation together. Most people sussed out that Chaelisa most likely went with Jisoo and her family to Jeju a couple of months ago but none of them posted anything. Lisa let a fan know that Hank and Love had finally met and neither of them posted anything about that, despite knowing fans have been begging them for it. They weren’t even in France at the same time or city this year lol.

at this point I don’t give a shit how much time they spend together but the logical fallacies are really triggering me.

And really did you ever stop to think that over the top shippers are more than likely the reason they’ve stopped sharing what little they used to? People don’t know how to contain their crazy to anonymous boards and twitter and eventually weird all these celebrities out or just flat out harass them. We’ve watched this time and time again.
That’s right! Yadom is delusional. Hahaha! :dance2: :rofl: :rofl:
I think you are agreeing with my point lol.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40829

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 16:47
Everybody at dior loves jisoo can't wait for her next fashion show appearance
I want Jisoo, Anya and Yara to meet :bigcry:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40830

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:14


Pretty sure almost everything you posted happened while they were in those cities together for tour or work. They’ve never posted anything about them being on vacation together. Most people sussed out that Chaelisa most likely went with Jisoo and her family to Jeju a couple of months ago but none of them posted anything. Lisa let a fan know that Hank and Love had finally met and neither of them posted anything about that, despite knowing fans have been begging them for it. They weren’t even in France at the same time or city this year lol.

at this point I don’t give a shit how much time they spend together but the logical fallacies are really triggering me.

And really did you ever stop to think that over the top shippers are more than likely the reason they’ve stopped sharing what little they used to? People don’t know how to contain their crazy to anonymous boards and twitter and eventually weird all these celebrities out or just flat out harass them. We’ve watched this time and time again.
That’s right! Yadom is delusional. Hahaha! :dance2: :rofl: :rofl:
I think you are agreeing with my point lol.
Nope. The delulus, just like you are the main reason they’ve stop sharing. I agreed with the poster and pointed you out as delusional. Sarrehhh… ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40831

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:48
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:14


Pretty sure almost everything you posted happened while they were in those cities together for tour or work. They’ve never posted anything about them being on vacation together. Most people sussed out that Chaelisa most likely went with Jisoo and her family to Jeju a couple of months ago but none of them posted anything. Lisa let a fan know that Hank and Love had finally met and neither of them posted anything about that, despite knowing fans have been begging them for it. They weren’t even in France at the same time or city this year lol.

at this point I don’t give a shit how much time they spend together but the logical fallacies are really triggering me.

And really did you ever stop to think that over the top shippers are more than likely the reason they’ve stopped sharing what little they used to? People don’t know how to contain their crazy to anonymous boards and twitter and eventually weird all these celebrities out or just flat out harass them. We’ve watched this time and time again.
That’s right! Yadom is delusional. Hahaha! :dance2: :rofl: :rofl:
I think you are agreeing with my point lol.
Nope. The delulus, just like you are the main reason they’ve stop sharing. I agreed with the poster and pointed you out as delusional. Sarrehhh… ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's OK if English is not your first language.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

GayPinks
Member
Reactions: 15
Posts: 231
Joined: 18 Apr 2021, 15:31

Re: Blackpink

#40832

Post by GayPinks »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 17:13
GayPinks wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 16:25
People here need to calm down and chill with their dramatics. :lol:

On the acknowledgment page of Rosé’s album she apologized to her members for not being able to express her feelings. Also iirc, on that Knowing Bros guesting with Hyeri, didn’t they mention that Rosé is the type of person who keeps things to herself.

For a woman who is so in tune to her emotions that a simple crunchy cucumber can bring tears to her eyes, it seems she’s not a vocal person.

As for the state of their -ship, just be patient and wait. On their next comeback we’ll be seeing more interactions between the members and most definitely all the ships will be fed.
So Rosé is not a vocal person and Keeps things to herself, and Lisa does not share her struggles/pain and keep things to herself..
How they became best friends with such lack of openness?

However, I know Rose is a very sensitive person and cares deeply how others might feel. In one show where she had to draw Lisa in 10 seconds, she even wanted to apologise to Lisa for not able to draw her pretty with the time constraint. So sweet.
Lisa has mentioned time and time again the reasons why she’s closest to Rosé; same age, similar personalities, same interests, they can talk about anything. They can even comfort each other just by looks alone. Basically they mesh very well. If they themselves define their friendship in such manner, who are we to invalidate that? Besides not everything is black and white. There could be a hundred and one reasons as to why Hyeri was able to spot Rosé’s mood that particular day, but not any of her members nor her sister or parents, people who have known Rosé longer. There are so many variables missing. Circumstance and timing are a few of the things that need consideration too.

It’s futile to prolong the discussion on this particular topic because only the people involved know the reason.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40833

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:56
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:48
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:14
Pretty sure almost everything you posted happened while they were in those cities together for tour or work. They’ve never posted anything about them being on vacation together. Most people sussed out that Chaelisa most likely went with Jisoo and her family to Jeju a couple of months ago but none of them posted anything. Lisa let a fan know that Hank and Love had finally met and neither of them posted anything about that, despite knowing fans have been begging them for it. They weren’t even in France at the same time or city this year lol.

at this point I don’t give a shit how much time they spend together but the logical fallacies are really triggering me.

And really did you ever stop to think that over the top shippers are more than likely the reason they’ve stopped sharing what little they used to? People don’t know how to contain their crazy to anonymous boards and twitter and eventually weird all these celebrities out or just flat out harass them. We’ve watched this time and time again.
That’s right! Yadom is delusional. Hahaha! :dance2: :rofl: :rofl:
I think you are agreeing with my point lol.
Nope. The delulus, just like you are the main reason they’ve stop sharing. I agreed with the poster and pointed you out as delusional. Sarrehhh… ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's OK if English is not your first language.
[/quote]

Do you think that the poster was agreeing with your point? I don’t think so. The poster was just generally speaking and you took it upon yourself that he/she was agreeing with you. :rofl:

GayPinks
Member
Reactions: 15
Posts: 231
Joined: 18 Apr 2021, 15:31

Re: Blackpink

#40834

Post by GayPinks »

Also to the anon who asked why Lisa invited Jisoo and not Rosé to celebrate Halloween, nobody knows where Rosé was or what she was doing that time. She even posted an old photo. :lol: If she wasn’t with them, it doesn’t necessarily mean because she wasn’t invited, perhaps she’s not available to join for whatever reason.

Another thing, recently Lisoo and Chaennie’s visibility have increased notably. I’m pretty sure it’s a strategic move just don’t know the reason why or by whom, whether it’s a company mandate or a decision amongst the Pinks.

Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40835

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:09
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:56
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:48
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 21:14


Pretty sure almost everything you posted happened while they were in those cities together for tour or work. They’ve never posted anything about them being on vacation together. Most people sussed out that Chaelisa most likely went with Jisoo and her family to Jeju a couple of months ago but none of them posted anything. Lisa let a fan know that Hank and Love had finally met and neither of them posted anything about that, despite knowing fans have been begging them for it. They weren’t even in France at the same time or city this year lol.

at this point I don’t give a shit how much time they spend together but the logical fallacies are really triggering me.

And really did you ever stop to think that over the top shippers are more than likely the reason they’ve stopped sharing what little they used to? People don’t know how to contain their crazy to anonymous boards and twitter and eventually weird all these celebrities out or just flat out harass them. We’ve watched this time and time again.
That’s right! Yadom is delusional. Hahaha! :dance2: :rofl: :rofl:
I think you are agreeing with my point lol.
Nope. The delulus, just like you are the main reason they’ve stop sharing. I agreed with the poster and pointed you out as delusional. Sarrehhh… ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's OK if English is not your first language.
Do you think that the poster was agreeing with your point? I don’t think so. The poster was just generally speaking and you took it upon yourself that he/she was agreeing with you. :rofl:
[/quote]

With no one using names I don't even know who OP is anymore lol. Maybe lots of emoji person? I don't get why you are so shy about putting a name to your opinions.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40836

Post by Guest »

Are still nonshippers in this thread? Cause I’m one and looove Blackpink and I don’t believe they’re even queer, not even one of them :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40837

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:30
Are still nonshippers in this thread? Cause I’m one and looove Blackpink and I don’t believe they’re even queer, not even one of them :rofl:
I'm not a shipper and anyone who believes the members are dating each other can't be older than 13 years old. I hope people here are just joking about it but sometimes I can't tell if they're actually being serious. But I do believe there's a possibility that at least one of them might be into girls.

Yadom
Member
Reactions: 67
Posts: 663
Joined: 24 Oct 2021, 22:55

Re: Blackpink

#40838

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:30
Are still nonshippers in this thread? Cause I’m one and looove Blackpink and I don’t believe they’re even queer, not even one of them :rofl:
I'm not a shipper and anyone who believes the members are dating each other can't be older than 13 years old. I hope people here are just joking about it but sometimes I can't tell if they're actually being serious. But I do believe there's a possibility that at least one of them might be into girls.
Hey, once in every 20 years, during the equinox, one lesbian ship gets chosen by the gods to become real. Such as the case between the two Spice Girls. We are coming up to the next 20 years anniversary - who knows - BP may be next.
1
1 Image
Last edited by Yadom on 19 Nov 2021, 23:02, edited 1 time in total.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40839

Post by Guest »

She's just walking but I find that it quite attractive?? lol


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40840

Post by Guest »

With no one using names I don't even know who OP is anymore lol. Maybe lots of emoji person? I don't get why you are so shy about putting a name to your opinions.
[/quote]

I just don’t want to, to each is his/her own and I want to lurk in the shadows and see how delulu you are. Mwahahah! Just kidding. Don’t get mad.✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AVL
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40841

Post by AVL »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 20:02
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:57
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:47
Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:26
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:08
Also, when they have days off and hang out together, they don't hide it. Please don't use Jenlisa shippers' logic for Chaelisa. Lisa always talks about Rosé anytime she has a chance. But she said she texted Jisoo to do Halloween with her. Not Rosé.
Please stop saying that maybe they met in L.A but they didn't show it. That can never happen.
The funny thing is this happens a lot with Jenlisa lol.



If Lisa was really in a WLW relationship with Rose, would she really "talk about Rosé anytime she has a chance."
Jennie dated Kai and now she is dating GD.
Please read all the news about the way she went to GD house and spent time there with him, and the way they dated at that time. There is no breakup news yet, right?

I'm lesbian but I will never ship a girl, who is dating a guy, with another girl.
If you are lesbian, do you want people to ship you with a guy?
If you have a girlfriend, do you want people to ship you with another girl?

I don't talk about JenniexGD because I respect Jenlisa shippers. But if you use Jenlisa to discuss Chaelisa, I will point things out.

Sorry for that.
I mean, that is a perfect example right? Was Jenkai and JD all over the IG, or was it secret? Yet Chaelisa was all over IG. Maybe it's not real.

But that is all by the by. It's a diversion from the point, which is that Lisa does go on secret dates, as proven by research by Jenlisa shippers which you can check yourself.
You don't understand my posts. Chaelisa always post photos of them on IG when they hang out together during the holidays. And this goes on for many years.
It becomes a habit.
If they hung out together in L.A., you would see photos of them like the way you see Chaennie and Lishir's photos.
But there was nothing. It means they didn't see each other in L.A


If Jenlisa always hang out without posting anything on IG, it means that is their habit.
It doesn't mean they try to hide it or they date.

Is it easier to understand?
I agree with everything you said anon just think we could talk about it:

If they hung out together in L.A., you would see photos of them like the way you see Chaennie and Lishir's photos.

My thought is that maybe they could have seen each other because LiChaeJen were in the same place at some point, something fast, but they didn't go out together or do anything together because if they did I imagine Rosé would make it public (just see their past).

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40842

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:30
Are still nonshippers in this thread? Cause I’m one and looove Blackpink and I don’t believe they’re even queer, not even one of them :rofl:
I'm not a shipper and anyone who believes the members are dating each other can't be older than 13 years old. I hope people here are just joking about it but sometimes I can't tell if they're actually being serious. But I do believe there's a possibility that at least one of them might be into girls.
I'm with u anon.

AVL
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40843

Post by AVL »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:30
Are still nonshippers in this thread? Cause I’m one and looove Blackpink and I don’t believe they’re even queer, not even one of them :rofl:
I'm not a shipper and anyone who believes the members are dating each other can't be older than 13 years old. I hope people here are just joking about it but sometimes I can't tell if they're actually being serious. But I do believe there's a possibility that at least one of them might be into girls.
Wow anon, this kind of argument used to invalidate people who believe there is a relationship between the members is so ridiculous and tiresome... improve it please and maybe it makes me want to argue about it. :dance2:

AVL
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40844

Post by AVL »

Yadom wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 23:02
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:30
Are still nonshippers in this thread? Cause I’m one and looove Blackpink and I don’t believe they’re even queer, not even one of them :rofl:
I'm not a shipper and anyone who believes the members are dating each other can't be older than 13 years old. I hope people here are just joking about it but sometimes I can't tell if they're actually being serious. But I do believe there's a possibility that at least one of them might be into girls.
Hey, once in every 20 years, during the equinox, one lesbian ship gets chosen by the gods to become real. Such as the case between the two Spice Girls. We are coming up to the next 20 years anniversary - who knows - BP may be next.
This is so funny :rofl:

My dream is in the very distant future Rosé deliver this type of information too :hug:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

#40845

Post by Guest »

The fact that a lot of you still don't know what shipping means in this day and age. 🤦‍♀️

Spoiler alert:
It doesn't mean you thing 2 people are dating. It means that you SHIP them. Get it? That's why I'd called shipping.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 00099, Google Adsense [Bot], lorelaigil, Moonshy, Saki888, Shuu Ah, Sterl, Svetoch93 and 1341 guests