Sooyah
Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

Post by Sooyah »

Laculture wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:10
Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 11:51
Some of you seem to be soo sure the girls are doing drugs. I don't think they are that susceptible to peer pressure.

At least give them the benefit of the doubt after what their company went through due to their drug scandals.
Baby no one is blaming blackpink or talking about peer pressure but its normal human behaviour. Blackpink live in korea as the most famous kpop idols that's a lot of pressure to always be perfect.
I think all of them feel free and happy whenever they're outside korea because its less pressure and scrutiny. Its natural for any human being to party, drink, get high and have fun.
I'm sure no one is forcing them to smoke a joint or have a cocktail. They probably like doing it once in a while.
All we're pointing out is that the LA people they hang out with literally only do drugs and partying and sleeping with each other. They don't have careers or jobs or even a social status apart from their trust funds lol.

Also this was blackpink after hanging out once with jaden and the la crew .........so you connect the dots

Jisoo is the only one who looks not drunk on this pic. Or she's a pro

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AVL wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:42
Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:17
Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:01
The emoji :lol:
I noticed that too :rofl:

He put it in the same photo in both the storie and the feed. Did he want us to know something indirectly? :rofl: :dance2: :goldstar:
Is this paparazzi suggesting something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This trip makes me so sad. Lisa is somewhere with Cheshir while Rosé is hanging out with her new friends.
At least seeing each other one time before hanging out with other people, but No, they even don't want to see each other. Only ex girlfriends act like that, stay away from each other as much as they can.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s with this persistent chaelisa shipper :nails:

AVL
Reactions:

Post by AVL »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 13:03
Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:59
LET’S GO YG MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

..or not

Sorry, but I'll have to go to Google and find out who this person is... I don't think I'm very eclectic about music :(

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

AVL wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:34
Guesttttt wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 11:34
To the anon who asked if Chaelisa would come back, I think they broke up once early 2020 when Ashley unfollowed Lisa. After that, they made up and Lisa became very openly affectionate to Rose. They could get back probably no cheating was involved.

I have read somewhere that their relationship is like twin flame, very strongly connected at the emotional level and they understand each other very well so a twin flame usually will get back together if both are single because they don't easily find that intense experience with another partner.

This time it was clear to me in the timeline, after the last project Lisa had with cheshir in lilifilm movie, Lisa and Cheshir started to be together. Rose stopped wearing her chrome heart ring after her solo debut. To me, it was Lisa who wanted to break up. It became clear through the Nice and LA trip where Cheshir tagged along Lisa and they share the same room. Too many clued that I can't give benefit of doubt to Lisa/cheshir rs.

Unless cheshir and Lisa break up (may not be anytime soon since they are in their honeymoon phase), cheslisa not likely to get back...plus the hurt of betrayal can be hard to heal.

Btw, Lisa was flunging Cheshir around, she seems to have no problem with fans knowing she is queer, it is not even subtle.
Explains better how you came to this conclusion, anon 🙃🥲
SA. Ever since Chaelisa showed off their couple rings in 2019, Rose has been the one faithfully wearing it, she seems very committed in the relationship. During the year end season greeting show where each made a cake to usher in 2021, both were wearing the rings. On Rose ig live with the dancer 31 Jan 2021, Lisa was in the background unseen but voice heard, so they were still together.

On the ground first solo performance where Rose wore the pink dress, she wore the ring and pointed to the ground with the same finger. That was the last time she was seen with it.
If they had broken up, she won't be wearing it then.

My speculation: Lisa broke the news of wanting to break up after Rose solo debut is over, maybe didn't want to affect her solo.

The last lilifilm movie was uploaded in Feb, so maybe it was filmed in January. Another collab of cheshir and Lisa was the lisa/ikon at MNET kingdom filmed before May. They have to hook up while cheshir was in Korea, can't be long distance away. So it happened when chaelisa was still together.

Again my guess, Rose hasn't gotten over Lisa, she sent coffee truck with couple pictures in July, stayed with Lisa in her overnight mv filming (that's why Lisa was probably surprised and thanked her specifically for staying with her until morning despite what happened to their rs), she left for met gala the eleventh hour just to surprise Lisa at car park in Oct.
They were together for many years and it would take time for Rose to get over Lisa .. Maybe that's why she is partying hard in NY, LA and not hang out with Lisa since cheshir was there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone hold hands and pray for a sapphic collab between Lisa and Kehlani. :dance2:

Kehlisa
Reactions:

Post by Kehlisa »

AVL wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 13:41
Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 13:03
Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:59
LET’S GO YG MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

..or not

Sorry, but I'll have to go to Google and find out who this person is... I don't think I'm very eclectic about music :(
This question makes so much sense looking at the way thread is.
How do you not know who kehlani is ?? Sorry anon i'm judging your music taste right now lol
Kehlani is one of the biggest female r&b/ hip hop singers kinda like sza or doja cat
You should listen to her music she's really good

GayPinks
Reactions: 15

Post by GayPinks »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:01
Rosé looking good 😍

Yadom
Reactions: 67

Post by Yadom »

AVL wrote:
What kind of gay person does not know kehlani?
Last edited by Yadom on 14 Nov 2021, 14:20, edited 2 times in total.
I ship Chaelisa as friends. :dance2:

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Lisa: Thank you.

fhjnxsw
Reactions:

Post by fhjnxsw »

Guestttttt wrote:
AVL wrote:
Guesttttt wrote:
To the anon who asked if Chaelisa would come back, I think they broke up once early 2020 when Ashley unfollowed Lisa. After that, they made up and Lisa became very openly affectionate to Rose. They could get back probably no cheating was involved.

I have read somewhere that their relationship is like twin flame, very strongly connected at the emotional level and they understand each other very well so a twin flame usually will get back together if both are single because they don't easily find that intense experience with another partner.

This time it was clear to me in the timeline, after the last project Lisa had with cheshir in lilifilm movie, Lisa and Cheshir started to be together. Rose stopped wearing her chrome heart ring after her solo debut. To me, it was Lisa who wanted to break up. It became clear through the Nice and LA trip where Cheshir tagged along Lisa and they share the same room. Too many clued that I can't give benefit of doubt to Lisa/cheshir rs.

Unless cheshir and Lisa break up (may not be anytime soon since they are in their honeymoon phase), cheslisa not likely to get back...plus the hurt of betrayal can be hard to heal.

Btw, Lisa was flunging Cheshir around, she seems to have no problem with fans knowing she is queer, it is not even subtle.
SA. Ever since Chaelisa showed off their couple rings in 2019, Rose has been the one faithfully wearing it, she seems very committed in the relationship. During the year end season greeting show where each made a cake to usher in 2021, both were wearing the rings. On Rose ig live with the dancer 31 Jan 2021, Lisa was in the background unseen but voice heard, so they were still together.

On the ground first solo performance where Rose wore the pink dress, she wore the ring and pointed to the ground with the same finger. That was the last time she was seen with it.

My speculation: Lisa broke the news of wanting to break up after Rose solo debut is over, maybe didn't want to affect her solo.

The last lilifilm movie was uploaded in Feb, so maybe it was filmed in January. Another collab of cheshir and Lisa was the lisa/ikon at MNET kingdom filmed before May. They have to hook up while cheshir was in Korea, can't be long distance away. So it happened when chaelisa was still together.

Again my guess, Rose hasn't gotten over Lisa, she sent coffee truck with couple pictures in July, stayed with Lisa in her overnight mv filming (that's why Lisa was probably surprised and thanked her specifically for staying with her until morning despite what happened to their rs), she left for met gala the eleventh hour just to surprise Lisa at car park in Oct.
They were together for many years and it would take time for Rose to get over Lisa .. Maybe that's why she is partying hard in NY, LA and not hang out with Lisa since cheshir was there.
And the best fanfic award goes to 🙏

GayPinks

Post by GayPinks »

Factsarefacts wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 12:47
All the grown western stans know wassup

Highly likely. Also the Pinks hanging out with Jaden and crew… remember when Will Smith visited the YG building? Who knows what the agreement was on that. So I’m suspicious whether or not it’s a genuine friendship or a PR arrangement, who is using whom. :hmmm: I too wish they could’ve chosen a better set of people to mingle and be seen with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestttttt wrote:
AVL wrote:

Maybe they're just close friends. When they are both single, they can play the couple game. But when one of them is in a serious relationship, they need to act like friends, no more flirting.
Cheshir and Lisa are in a relationship now. They're spending time together instead of hanging out with Channie. Only straight girls and antis are still trying to deny it.

GayPinks

Post by GayPinks »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 14:12
Guestttttt wrote:
AVL wrote:
Maybe they're just close friends. When they are both single, they can play the couple game. But when one of them is in a serious relationship, they need to act like friends, no more flirting.
Cheshir and Lisa are in a relationship now. They're spending time together instead of hanging out with Channie. Only straight girls and antis are still trying to deny it.
Or maybe Lisa has work related commitments that’s why. I’m certain if not for work, Lisa would definitely be with Chaennie and that goes for Jisoo too.

Anyway, still seems pretty flirty to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyways, how do you guys get sasaeng info? What acc should i follow?

Yadom

Post by Yadom »

As an aside

Rose: Sometime I feel like I watch TV whenever I see Lisa, so pretty and sometimes worried that I might be compared with her if I stand beside her. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by 96638911 »

Reading abt those ppl chaennie hanging with in LA & their scene is very interesting. I'm just thankful Jisoo is SK. I mean lisa clearly has work there while chaennie seem free so they hanging out with those ppl. If Jisoo going there there's high chance she be with chaennie too.

AVL
Reactions:

Post by AVL »

Guestttttt wrote:
AVL wrote:
Guesttttt wrote:

Hum, I understand your line of reasoning, it's plausible even though I don't agree with everything. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fhjnxsw wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 14:09
Guestttttt wrote:
AVL wrote:
Guesttttt wrote:

And the best fanfic award goes to 🙏
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GayPinks wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 14:22
Guest wrote:
Guestttttt wrote:
AVL wrote:
Or maybe Lisa has work related commitments that’s why. I’m certain if not for work, Lisa would definitely be with Chaennie and that goes for Jisoo too.

Work?

Cheshir had two to three dance classes on November 9th and 12th that you could join with $20. She definitely didn't fly to L.A because of those classes.

Lisa had two interviews and one night at the club with DJ Snake (which you can call "a promotion") from the 7th to the 12th.

Other than that, she only went to a birthday party, met Niki, and hung out with other friends. Cheshir was there with her most of the time.

Do you really think she's too busy to hang out with Chaennie? Jisoo is in SK but Jennie, Rosé, Lisa are in the US. How can you bring Jisoo up here as an excuse for Lisa hasn't hung out with Chaennie yet?

AVL
Reactions:

Post by AVL »

Yadom wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 14:32
As an aside
Is Taylor Swift a suspect?! LOL
Didn't know that!
Usually when I like the artist I don't follow or seek to know about her private life with exceptions like BP and KS, but really TS I had no idea! :rageblush:

Yadom

Post by Yadom »

AVL wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 15:13
Yadom wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 14:32
As an aside
Is Taylor Swift a suspect?! LOL
Didn't know that!
Usually when I like the artist I don't follow or seek to know about her private life with exceptions like BP and KS, but really TS I had no idea! :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest211
Reactions:

Post by Guest211 »

Thinking aloud, the mirror picture taken by cheshir in the bathroom, could it be she went to meet Lisa in her hotel before they board the private jet? Is it possible at all that she didn't stay with Lisa during her stay?
Cos it seems that cheshir didn't travel alone to LA, in the first day of ig story, someone was filming her while she ran around and played with the dog. It may be her dance partner and they may stay together.

She will be doing dance workshop Europe tour in Dec, each place one or two workshops and the fees are generally not high, maybe she was really at LA for work and got invited by Lisa to join Vegas.

Offering another possibility in case we jump to the dating conclusion too fast.

GayPinks

Post by GayPinks »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 15:07
GayPinks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestttttt wrote:
AVL wrote:

Work?

Cheshir had two to three dance classes on November 9th and 12th that you could join with $20. She definitely didn't fly to L.A because of those classes.

Lisa had two interviews and one night at the club with DJ Snake (which you can call "a promotion") from the 7th to the 12th.

Other than that, she only went to a birthday party, met Niki, and hung out with other friends. Cheshir was there with her most of the time.

Do you really think she's too busy to hang out with Chaennie? Jisoo is in SK but Jennie, Rosé, Lisa are in the US. How can you bring Jisoo up here as an excuse for Lisa hasn't hung out with Chaennie yet?
Do you work for YG for you to speak with your whole chest with utmost certainty about Lisa’s schedules or proclivities?

Also please read my post again. I meant had Jisoo been there with them in the US and if it weren’t for work, she would’ve also spent time with Rosé and Jennie.

Lisa has hung out with Jaden and his squad before so I don’t doubt she would’ve spent time with them there. Besides what is the issue here? Even if as you seem to be so certain that Lisa and Cheshir are dating, why can’t she hang out with Chaennie? Rosé and Cheshir definitely know each other too.

Sorry anon, but I think you’re making drama out of what could possibly be nothing. Nevertheless for the sake of giving the benefit of the doubt, only time will tell what’s really going on.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

96638911 wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 14:36
Reading abt those ppl chaennie hanging with in LA & their scene is very interesting. I'm just thankful Jisoo is SK. I mean lisa clearly has work there while chaennie seem free so they hanging out with those ppl. If Jisoo going there there's high chance she be with chaennie too.
One one of her fan sites posted a pic of Lisa’s cousin with her and Sorn at HITC so I wonder if she’s been in LA with Lisa this whole time. I hope so, especially after hearing her talk about how much she’s missed her family.

Side note, but its funny that as time passes I realize more that Lisa seems to be more introverted one. I always thought that it was the opposite bc of how exuberant she was when they first debut. But she seems the homebody type.I’m not saying this as an excuse as to why we haven’t seen her hang out more. I just came to the realization while reading the current conversation. Also, unless one of you happen to be glued to her ass 24/7 I’m to sure how some of you are talking like they know what any of the girls are doing at any given time. But whatever.

Yadom

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 15:34
96638911 wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 14:36
One one of her fan sites posted a pic of Lisa’s cousin with her and Sorn at HITC so I wonder if she’s been in LA with Lisa this whole time. I hope so, especially after hearing her talk about how much she’s missed her family.

Side note, but its funny that as time passes I realize more that Lisa seems to be more introverted one. I always thought that it was the opposite bc of how exuberant she was when they first debut. But she seems the homebody type.I’m not saying this as an excuse as to why we haven’t seen her hang out more. I just came to the realization while reading the current conversation. Also, unless one of you happen to be glued to her ass 24/7 I’m to sure how some of you are talking like they know what any of the girls are doing at any given time. But whatever.
She has said repeatedly she prefers to stay at home, and that sleep is very important lol.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guyyysss.. Please vote for Rosé on Mama. Here’s the link
https://mama.mwave.me/en/vote
She was already on the top ten but was overtaken ny Twice. :bigcry:

Let’s vote for Rosie Posie! :dance2: :goldstar:

Kzoamak
Reactions:

Post by Kzoamak »

Guest wrote:
GayPinks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestttttt wrote:
AVL wrote:

Work?

You sound deranged and delusional

Lisa has work yes WORK in the usa
She has been busy since the day she landed we have only seen one interview of her but im sure in next week we will get multiple interviews like zach sang, jojo wright and many more which she might have filmed.
Cheshir was not seen anywhere in hitc there are no photos of her there. Its just you delusional lishir shippers bullshitting based off of an illustration someone posted which clearly was the photographer of nikis team.
Lisa has been with Peter utz and kaia gerber and many other celine people and friends which we wont know unless someone posts about it. Again no cheshir in sight, because she was not there so stop lying.
The only place we clearly saw cheshir with lisa was in vegas but lisa had sorn, her friend there too. Lisa also has been hanging out with her cousin and her friends.
Again lisa probably already met jennie and they won't post. I dont know if chaelisa met or not but whatever it is you're making it sound like a lesbian drama which it is not. Lisa has said multiple times shes in La for work. I'm sure she's shooting magazine photoshoots and all too we just won't know about it till later. Please shut up with this obsession of lishir.
At least let them post something or give hints and then start your delusional shipping rn they are literally friends and more like cheshir is being hired by lisa for her personal projects. Im sure lisa will shoot a lilifilm in La just wait and watch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you feel the Love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's why thread been a mess because some of you are from the Fifth harmony and Taylor Swift delulu fans.

Yadom

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 16:04
That's why thread been a mess because some of you are from the Fifth harmony and Taylor Swift delulu fans.
Somehow I don't think the very passionate people here have been through the TS and 5H disappointments lol. They are new and naive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GayPinks wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 15:31
Guest wrote:
Do you work for YG for you to speak with your whole chest with utmost certainty about Lisa’s schedules or proclivities?

Also please read my post again. I meant had Jisoo been there with them in the US and if it weren’t for work, she would’ve also spent time with Rosé and Jennie.

Lisa has hung out with Jaden and his squad before so I don’t doubt she would’ve spent time with them there. Besides what is the issue here? Even if as you seem to be so certain that Lisa and Cheshir are dating, why can’t she hang out with Chaennie? Rosé and Cheshir definitely know each other too.

Sorry anon, but I think you’re making drama out of what could possibly be nothing. Nevertheless for the sake of giving the benefit of the doubt, only time will tell what’s really going on.
I'm not making any dramas, I see two girls being together all the time, flying to other countries to see each other, spending time with each other's family and friends, staying in the same hotel room, sharing clothes, doing things that couples usually do,...
so I believe that they're dating.

Of course, straight people always look at those things and say "They're just friends, close friends".
I'm gay, so ... I don't think like straight people.

I'm here for lesbian content. I won't look at girls and try to prove that they're straight or they're only friends. (as what you guys are doing).
I look at girls and try to prove they're gay. Is that weird in a lesbian forum? :whistle: