Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

The restroom selfies with Nettie are amazing lol!!
Also her Thom Brown coat is absolutely fabulous and I love it.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 20:25
This is such an incredible look on her. Coat looks like Thom Browne. She should always look like this when going out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so relieved the British reviews are good, I know her performance has been well received pretty much everywhere but our media are so touchy when it comes to the royals. And from what I've read they loved it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 21:29
I'm so relieved the British reviews are good, I know her performance has been well received pretty much everywhere but our media are so touchy when it comes to the royals. And from what I've read they loved it!
There are some negative reviews and also some that are closer to being mixed to positive than just positive but overall it looks good. Untill royalists start talking, but I suspect they'll do that closer to film's release date to hurt its BO numbers.
One thing that's interesting about UK reactions is how they often recognize that the movie might be polarizing for the Brits but that's understandable, many of them are pro Royal family and this film isn't flattering towards them at all.
Kristen's performance is praised by everybody.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 18:06
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 18:01
X
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 14:58
Another film fest - have fun, Philly anon!

Philly anon here. I'll be there!
Nice! Good for you! Please remember to come back and tell us about all the excellence lol
Yep. Tix go on sale on Monday. There will be three possible places for screenings. The Phila. Film Society owns 2 theaters in downtown Philly. Plus there will be drive in shows which the PFS did during much of last year because of the pandemic; PFS shows movies all year round. Chances are Spencer will be at the main downtown theater, I hope!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ryann wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 20:07
nettie will always be Kristen's most beautiful friend... she just gets hotter with time 🔥

y me
Reactions:

Post by y me »

ryann wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 17:29
"Lady Kitty Spencer, Diana’s niece, sneaked in the premiere"
-This is what I think will be the most surreal thing about the movie and Kristen's performance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

y me wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 23:52
ryann wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 17:29
"Lady Kitty Spencer, Diana’s niece, sneaked in the premiere"
-This is what I think will be the most surreal thing about the movie and Kristen's performance.
this is not her, this girl is part of the organization and was with Ruth in other pics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 21:03
the supposed Spencer that that fan is talking about is this girl with Ruth

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen trolled Dailymail! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 01:33

Kristen trolled Dailymail! :lol:
Imagine if Dylan was there she was probs like :blinkwide:

And then :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nettie's igs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

UK fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen posted (2172).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maggie and her fiancée are at Kristen's Malibu house, aren't them? (Maggie's ig story)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 11:22
Maggie and her fiancée are at Kristen's Malibu house, aren't them? (Maggie's ig story)
No, I have no idea where they are but it's not Kristen's Malibu house.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don’t think so. At least doesn’t look like to me. They’re getting married this weekend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 12:33
Guest wrote:
No, I have no idea where they are but it's not Kristen's Malibu house.
Da,. The 'happy bday' igs is a pic taken at Kristen's Malibu home (100% certain) but I think it's old.
Maggie's 'we are here' igs is showing some property close to the beach that's definitely not Kristen's (100% sure). I think that's where they are staying.

crickets
Reactions: 77

Post by crickets »

So who wants to guess? Is the CSI team ready? Where is she now? Her last IG Post seemed to be at an European time, but who knows? Will she fly back for Maggie's birthday? Must be exhausting! Wishing everybody a nice week end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute! (from Tara's story)

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

crickets wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 13:06
So who wants to guess? Is the CSI team ready? Where is she now? Her last IG Post seemed to be at an European time, but who knows? Will she fly back for Maggie's birthday? Must be exhausting! Wishing everybody a nice week end.
I'm pretty sure the ig was posted before that person pointed it out.
She wasn't with Nettie at the Groucho club today, Suzie has been silent. Who knows.
She had 2 days of press, she might be on her way home or might be on her way somewhere else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 14:03
crickets wrote:
She wasn't with Nettie at the Groucho club today, Suzie has been silent. Who knows.
She had 2 days of press, she might be on her way home or might be on her way somewhere else.
To clarify a few things- Kristen posted around noon London time. Nettie’s lunch at the Groucho took place yesterday afternoon/early evening BEFORE Spencer’s premiere hence Nettie wasn’t at the premiere and only met up with Kristen later for the afterparty (or arrived just in time to see the movie)
I don’t know where she’s now or where she’s off to next but my hunch is they’re still in London today. Otherwise I feel like Adir would post bts pics of last nights look - he always does that when he’s at the airport

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both suzie and nettie followed this account today. And she followed back. I believe she’s Jack Farthings gf https://instagram.com/hanakofootman?utm ... =copy_link

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 14:23
Shamrocker wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 14:03
crickets wrote:
To clarify a few things- Kristen posted around noon London time. Nettie’s lunch at the Groucho took place yesterday afternoon/early evening BEFORE Spencer’s premiere hence Nettie wasn’t at the premiere and only met up with Kristen later for the afterparty (or arrived just in time to see the movie)
I don’t know where she’s now or where she’s off to next but my hunch is they’re still in London today. Otherwise I feel like Adir would post bts pics of last nights look - he always does that when he’s at the airport
I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if She has Magazine Photoshoots lined up in London.

Which is probably why it's quiet right now.

But who knows 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ryann wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:03
1) Great for Kristen. May that be one if many awards she's going to get this year and next.
2) Ffs IndieWire, what's with that choice of picture? With all the appearances Kristen had in last few weeks, they decided to go with one from 2016???
3) Does this award means she can't be officially nom'd for Spencer at Gothams? Not to be too picky, but real nom in Best Actress category would be better than this if it's either-or situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:00
Who is she with?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:12
ryann wrote:
1) Great for Kristen. May that be one if many awards she's going to get this year and next.
2) Ffs IndieWire, what's with that choice of picture? With all the appearances Kristen had in last few weeks, they decided to go with one from 2016???
3) Does this award means she can't be officially nom'd for Spencer at Gothams? Not to be too picky, but real nom in Best Actress category would be better than this if it's either-or situation.
At least they picked a decent pic!

Spencer is not eligible per this THR article. It can compete for international picture. Looking forward to hearing who will present the award to her.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 235028562/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:17
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:12
ryann wrote:
At least they picked a decent pic!

Spencer is not eligible per this THR article. It can compete for international picture. Looking forward to hearing who will present the award to her.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 235028562/
Yeah I just saw this.

I think something similar might happen with Indie Spirits too, minus the tribute because I don't think they have one. Or do they?