The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:12
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:04
I will haunt marja down if I don't get my endgame with these two 🔪

Name an endgame that has survived TLW :lol:
Bette and art,
Bette and temper,
Bette and ego,

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

One has a chance, the other is sadly no more, or at least that’s what it looks like atm. It would’ve been glorious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bette and art,
Bette and temper,
Bette and ego,
Bart/Arrête
Bettemper
Bettego

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bettego :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:22
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:19
I wonder if they have Middle Eastern writers?
Sa i am asking cause i see some of myself in Gigi, the directness is on brand. I often have issues with white or western friends because of it. They can’t deal with it and I’m surprised the writers are spot on about it. Many of us tend to be really open about our feelings and shit, which is too much for people.
Da
This is how most Russians are, too!! Family values and being open about one’s opinions and emotions, is a common trait. Ppl fight, they blow up, but then they make up again too. It’s all in flux. It’s not a big deal for us to see ppl getting emotional.
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:22
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:19
I wonder if they have Middle Eastern writers?
Sa i am asking cause i see some of myself in Gigi, the directness is on brand. I often have issues with white or western friends because of it. They can’t deal with it and I’m surprised the writers are spot on about it. Many of us tend to be really open about our feelings and shit, which is too much for people.
X2 :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:53
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:39
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:36
Super random but I wish they would add Demi Lovato to the cast.
What do we think of Evan Rachel Wood?
Kate's wife wouldn't approve it.
😂😂 most likely not! Tess was the only acceptable option for KM to keep their domestic bliss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:15
How pressed someone can be to have issues with people not liking their ship? :rofl:
No ones more pressed than a certain other group :eyeroll:. Harrasing actresses on their SM and going around different forum trying to make it seem like certain couples are more hated than they actually are. Especially when that hate comes from one particular group. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:57
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kate's wife wouldn't approve it.
da This isn't Kate's or her wife's show though for them to approve or not approve?
I just wish they had more actresses that can actually act, the woman who plays Sophie is honestly the worst.
Da
The woman who plays Sophie apparently graduated from Julliard, at least according to her bio. I know hard to believe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:32
Guest wrote:
How pressed someone can be to have issues with people not liking their ship? :rofl:
No ones more pressed than a certain other group :eyeroll:. Harrasing actresses on their SM and going around different forum trying to make it seem like certain couples are more hated than they actually are. Especially when that hate comes from one particular group. <_<
Wtf are you talking about :rofl: it’s a fictional ship on a tv show chill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:06
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:54
The only ship that matters. GINI ENDGAME :dance2:
I'm a multi-shipping heaux but this scene made my heart flutter :wub:
Baby Dani looked like she was about to kiss her first then she pulled back. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:01
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:50
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She could be an interesting mix.
She can join GQ group! She’s hot and she watches TLW and well also dated kate m
Ooh, I didn't know this! Did they really date or just have a hookup? It feels like Kate really got around in the early to late 2000s.
Why have you been with everybody I know? :lol:
Da
They dated briefly and according to Kate, they still like each other. Both still follow each other on IG and Twitter and Kate mentioned her on the RuePaul Podcast. She said, she adores Evan.
Evan is a big fan of the OG, that’s why she approached KM. I would love to see her on GenQ! She’s a great actress and reminds me of Mia sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:18
maybe an actually meaningful storyline is Micah being competent in his job and recognising this in Finley, help her along the way to get a proper diagnosis, de-stigmatise this topic. So we see Finley making efforts to actually improve herself, real character development and make her more likeable
I’m on board with that!!👏👏
Thank you for bringing this up
Marja should really consider this, since so many young people are on the spectrum these days!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Learn to read. I don't care about this show, actors or characters like that(i.e I don't have any SM. So I don't harass actors of a tv show or ships but, a certain group is). What annoys me is that people are allowed to talk about certain characters negatively (which I don't care about) but, when others do the same to other characters all of sudden we are told to chill or our post are deleted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 23:03
I feel for Carrie because Tina is telling her "if you want to marry this family, you're marrying all of us". She tries to get close to Bette and Bette tells her that's never going to fucking happen for her. The next step here should be Tina stepping up and demanding some bondaries from Bette because Carrie is trying and she's not.

But alas, Tina is still a spineless pushover who keeps letting Bette control everything, even when they're separated.
You are contradicting yourself. Tina should actually be okay with Bette. And demand that Carrie respects some boundaries for once.

Why does Carrie need to be BFF with Bette ? Bette said she would be civil and even apologized to being mean, what more can she do ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 05:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 03:31
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 03:21

I did. Pants said directly to her why didn't you hang with us more. She was too busy running off with her man and not spending bonding time with the cast. She never liked us and still doesn't unlike Saint Ari :angel:
DA You do realize we don't actually have a right over an actress's personal life, right?
I do realize. As Sarah should realize she let her lesbians fans down by leaving at the height of her popularity. And now she wants to make nice begging to come on Gen Q. :eyeroll:
LOL the willingness to return is clearly because she has good feelings towards the show, not regretful desperation. She's not a huge star and never will be at this point, but she has been a successful continually working actress ever since she first left. Hell, she even has another separate lesbian fanbase now.
Don't bother with the troll, they're just making up shit on the spot and obviously has zero clue about her post-TLW role. Sarah's been very good to her lesbian fans over the years, I'd say a bigger percentage love Sameena Shaw more than Carmen.
Da

Mmmh Shaw ♥️
I love what Sarah gave us so far!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Learn to read. I don't care about this show, actors or characters like that(i.e I don't have any SM. So I don't harass actors of a tv show or ships but, a certain group is). What annoys me is that people are allowed to talk about certain characters negatively (which I don't care about) but, when others do the same to other characters all of sudden we are told to chill or our post are deleted.
What/who are you talking about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shane/bad hair
😂👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:50
Guest wrote:
I feel for Carrie because Tina is telling her "if you want to marry this family, you're marrying all of us". She tries to get close to Bette and Bette tells her that's never going to fucking happen for her. The next step here should be Tina stepping up and demanding some bondaries from Bette because Carrie is trying and she's not.

But alas, Tina is still a spineless pushover who keeps letting Bette control everything, even when they're separated.
You are contradicting yourself. Tina should actually be okay with Bette. And demand that Carrie respects some boundaries for once.

Why does Carrie need to be BFF with Bette ? Bette said she would be civil and even apologized to being mean, what more can she do ?
Yeah, I'm confused with why people are upset with how Bette responded to Carrie. She doesn't owe Carrie anything. If Carrie had picked a better time, then maybe Bette would have possibly been amendable to entertaining Carrie's need to spend time with her at another time. She was with a guest/date. So what did Carrie want Bette to do? Ignore her guest and spend time with her (i.e Carrie).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who are talking about? What group?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:56
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:50
Guest wrote:

Yeah, I'm confused with why people are upset with how Bette responded to Carrie. She doesn't owe Carrie anything. If Carrie had picked a better time, then maybe Bette would have possibly been amendable to entertaining Carrie's need to spend time with her at another time. She was with a guest/date. So what did Carrie want Bette to do? Ignore her guest and spend time with her (i.e Carrie).
DA
I agree. I felt bad for Carrie in her first few appearances but she was way out of line last episode. She's the one that needed to respect boundaries. Messy 😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Apparently it’s because everyone is racist 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I think anon is implying, us finding fault in Sophie has to do with racism or sth
This is the cheapest way to stop any constructive criticism, btw.
Just throw in the R word so ppl shut up.
I don’t care who the actress is, what she looks like, where she came from. I believe great majority on this forum don’t! Yeah I know hard to believe for ppl who like to check boxes and divide ppl by race and categories! 😉
But that’s exactly how it is for average ppl who are not constantly obsessing over someone’s ethnic background.

Sophie is a shitty character and she gets worse with every episode! The only fault I can find with the actress, is her not being able to convey emotions properly. 90% of responsibility carry the writers and Marja. They made Sophie even more unlikable than Jenny, bc Mia at least was an amazing actress and Jenny had her funny moments, too. Jenny was a pain in the ass, but it was played as parody in a way. Sophie is the worst girlfriend one could have.

She’s closer to home, bc some of us at some point dated someone like her! She’s a user, an opportunist and is unapologetically cruel and so smug about it too. That’s why people are offended.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ooh, I didn't know this! Did they really date or just have a hookup? It feels like Kate really got around in the early to late 2000s.
Da
They dated briefly and according to Kate, they still like each other. Both still follow each other on IG and Twitter and Kate mentioned her on the RuePaul Podcast. She said, she adores Evan.
Evan is a big fan of the OG, that’s why she approached KM. I would love to see her on GenQ! She’s a great actress and reminds me of Mia sometimes.
Aww, that's an adorable pic. Is it true that Kate's wife is the jealous type or is it that same silly Stephabie anon who keeps making up stuff? :lol:
I don't follow Kate's social media very closely and I am shit at internet detective stuff, so I have no clue. Evan would be an amazing to have on GQ even if only as a guest star if they can't afford to have her for too long, and would bring her lesbian fanbases from other roles. Maybe write a storyline for her that has nothing to do with Shane if wifey jealousy is not just a dumb rumour started here lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone gif Dani's face when she heard Nat/Alice sex noises in the bathroom?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was responding to the "How pressed someone can be to have issues with people not liking their ship? " comment. I was just adding my 2 cents and opinion in that only one group is really pressed. They are under the actresses posts harassing them about the show. Which I find pathetic. I didn't say who. Last time I did say which group my post got deleted. I don't take this show seriously. I don't' know these people in real life. Couldn't care less. Now if the OP of that comment was talking about the people in this particular thread being pressed. Then my comments are irrelevant. I think different people have been pressed about their ships in thread. It's really silly really. People should be able to like and dislike whatever they please. Any who will not continue talking about this particular topic. So no need to respond.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
I think anon is implying, us finding fault in Sophie has to do with racism or sth
This is the cheapest way to stop any constructive criticism, btw.
Just throw in the R word so ppl shut up.
I don’t care who the actress is, what she looks like, where she came from. I believe great majority on this forum don’t! Yeah I know hard to believe for ppl who like to check boxes and divide ppl by race and categories! 😉
But that’s exactly how it is for average ppl who are not constantly obsessing over someone’s ethnic background.

Sophie is a shitty character and she gets worse with every episode! The only fault I can find with the actress, is her not being able to convey emotions properly. 90% of responsibility carry the writers and Marja. They made Sophie even more unlikable than Jenny, bc Mia at least was an amazing actress and Jenny had her funny moments, too. Jenny was a pain in the ass, but it was played as parody in a way. Sophie is the worst girlfriend one could have.

She’s closer to home, bc some of us at some point dated someone like her! She’s a user, an opportunist and is unapologetically cruel and so smug about it too. That’s why people are offended.
Nope. Didn't know you guys where talking about Sophie. I don't even like Sophie. The comment I replied to didn't specify who they were talking about. I was speaking in general. I don't care about people talking negatively about Sophie. I ignore Sophie and don't post her because I don't care about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:14
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Aww, that's an adorable pic. Is it true that Kate's wife is the jealous type or is it that same silly Stephabie anon who keeps making up stuff? :lol:
I don't follow Kate's social media very closely and I am shit at internet detective stuff, so I have no clue. Evan would be an amazing to have on GQ even if only as a guest star if they can't afford to have her for too long, and would bring her lesbian fanbases from other roles. Maybe write a storyline for her that has nothing to do with Shane if wifey jealousy is not just a dumb rumour started here lol.
I have no idea what her wife is irl. Anyone who says anything about it on here is just speculating! And it’s stupid to speculate about other ppl’s relationships that way. Kate mentioned on Pants that she’s had jealous girlfriends in the past, her and Leisha addressed that. Kate said, she’d be gone if she had to deal with that again. So it seems her and the wife are on the same page. I’d love to see Evan on GQ!! 💕 like you said, doesn’t have to be with Kate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There were one or two troll twitter accounts dedicated to Tibette that left rude messages on VW's tweet of the Pibette scene. They're just some losers but it is really mean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 03:31

DA You do realize we don't actually have a right over an actress's personal life, right?
I do realize. As Sarah should realize she let her lesbians fans down by leaving at the height of her popularity. And now she wants to make nice begging to come on Gen Q. :eyeroll:
LOL the willingness to return is clearly because she has good feelings towards the show, not regretful desperation. She's not a huge star and never will be at this point, but she has been a successful continually working actress ever since she first left. Hell, she even has another separate lesbian fanbase now.
Don't bother with the troll, they're just making up shit on the spot and obviously has zero clue about her post-TLW role. Sarah's been very good to her lesbian fans over the years, I'd say a bigger percentage love Sameena Shaw more than Carmen.
Da

Mmmh Shaw ♥️

DA I never watched that show, are they actually a couple in it? Don't want to watch a million episodes for nothing lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:16
Can someone gif Dani's face when she heard Nat/Alice sex noises in the bathroom?

Someone might make a gif. I have asked several times for the Dani sex scene in episode 4 but no one wants to gif that even though it was kinda amazing for Dani. :dramaqueen:

ffvideo
Reactions: 18

Post by ffvideo »

Guest wrote:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:30
Guest wrote:

Someone might make a gif. I have asked several times for the Dani sex scene in episode 4 but no one wants to gif that even though it was kinda amazing for Dani. :dramaqueen:
What? That was posted a bunch of times

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 08:09
Who posted those hd pics? You need to pay for them :hmmm:
Or you can just get the hd pics off press sites.... those ep 9 ones were taken from https://www.autostraddle.com/the-l-word ... it-so-far/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. Not her kissing on her knees. If you have that please post it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

Mmmh Shaw ♥️

DA I never watched that show, are they actually a couple in it? Don't want to watch a million episodes for nothing lol
It’s not the main storyline for her. Person of Interest is a private detective kind of show. So it’s more about her fighting bad guys. You can get an episode list of when Sarah was on, bc she’s not on every episode. If you only want to watch that show mainly for seeing Shaw, that’s how I would do it! Her lesbian arc only started later on. Her character was great and worth a watch! If you watch it with her being a lesbian in mind, it’s that much better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve come to the conclusion that the only reason for GIBETTE to happen was to cause drama later in GINI. Bette didn’t even really know her before the, yk whatever that was in the end, hookup with Gigi. So she wouldn’t have mind them dating at all. Maybe Alice would have had some opinions but that’s that. Smooth sailing. But now, what they created is a situation in which Bette can’t stand Gigi (for reasons unknown and tbh a bit forced) and was quite frankly an arrogant bitch to her, but introduced her to Dani and her father as her Girlfriend. Which from Dani perspective and her relationship with Bette (the campaign in S1, the favorite food delivery, the hugging in S2) looks a whole lot different then from Gigi’s perspective (calling her girlfriend, then the next day she is no one, the whole "I can’t deconstruct your feelings“, booty calling, yk the cold version of Bette when she gets bored). So only naturally Dani wants to talk to Bette first. And will be quite surprised when Bette and her version/ experience of/w Gigi don’t align at all. And I‘m afraid they won’t resolve that issue quickly. I mean they kissed before she could talk to Bette, so let’s hope hope there will be progress in the relationship and they don’t drag this into the next season.

Oh and to add: Even Bette and Gigi know different versions of Dani. Gigi up until now doesn’t know Boss Dani yet, only the hurt and vulnerable version of her in S2. So that also will be interesting to see how that dynamic might change.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girl, there were 75 Sophie and Finley seggs scenes last episode and nobody cares :rofl: People way more interested in the Dani and Gigi kiss :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I get that Bette doesn't really know bbDani but it seems Sophie was even less aware of that side of Dani and they were due to get married. Then again Sophie in this ep seemed to know fuck all about Finley even if they were supposed to be friends for years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:52
I’ve come to the conclusion that the only reason for GIBETTE to happen was to cause drama later in GINI. Bette didn’t even really know her before the, yk whatever that was in the end, hookup with Gigi. So she wouldn’t have mind them dating at all. Maybe Alice would have had some opinions but that’s that. Smooth sailing. But now, what they created is a situation in which Bette can’t stand Gigi (for reasons unknown and tbh a bit forced) and was quite frankly an arrogant bitch to her, but introduced her to Dani and her father as her Girlfriend. Which from Dani perspective and her relationship with Bette (the campaign in S1, the favorite food delivery, the hugging in S2) looks a whole lot different then from Gigi’s perspective (calling her girlfriend, then the next day she is no one, the whole "I can’t deconstruct your feelings“, booty calling, yk the cold version of Bette when she gets bored). So only naturally Dani wants to talk to Bette first. And will be quite surprised when Bette and her version/ experience of/w Gigi don’t align at all. And I‘m afraid they won’t resolve that issue quickly. I mean they kissed before she could talk to Bette, so let’s hope hope there will be progress in the relationship and they don’t drag this into the next season.

Oh and to add: Even Bette and Gigi know different versions of Dani. Gigi up until now doesn’t know Boss Dani yet, only the hurt and vulnerable version of her in S2. So that also will be interesting to see how that dynamic might change.
Girl, I been saying that GiBette aren't over and nobody takes notice <_< they set that up for a reason. But I will accept that I could be wrong, only because in GQ, they literally do things which make no sense. But I think there will be a last minute thing between the two of them.

GiBette might be endgame. Remember, Dani burns some shit down... I'll bet you it's Bette's art gallery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:59
Guest wrote:

Girl, I been saying that GiBette aren't over and nobody takes notice <_< they set that up for a reason. But I will accept that I could be wrong, only because in GQ, they literally do things which make no sense. But I think there will be a last minute thing between the two of them.

GiBette might be endgame. Remember, Dani burns some shit down... I'll bet you it's Bette's art gallery.
DA This is some Dophie shipper level of delusion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That was just lchat speculation based on the flashing lights scene in the trailer (which we now know were police lights from when Dani's dad was arrested) and the supposed "fire truck" from bts (which we now know was actually a rain machine). There's no reason to believe Dani's burning anything down anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have prepared myself that they will destroy Gini at some point. But please GQ, let us enjoy it at least one season. Please.

Maybe, in a perfect world, the show goes on until 4 seasons and we get Gini and Tibette endgame. I don’t ship Tibette, but since LuH decided to come back, pair Bette with Tina or at least someone, could be a new cast member (and not Dani).

From SM it seems to me people really like Gini and most like Pibette. We need some endgame couples with chemistry. It seems Sepideh and Arienne really love the romance as well, so if Marja wants to right the wrongs of the OG like she implied, don’t break everyone up. Finley and Sophie ain’t it, though they can be together. I’m already scared some of the actors are better than others and will jump the ship. But hopefully we get the same actors in S3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 10:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA This is some Dophie shipper level of delusion.
Why is it delusional? lol. And by the way, I don't want them to f*ck Gini up as they're my ship but I just know there's going to be some epic bs going down. I could be wrong but we'll see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean holy f if Gigi would go back to Bette. Just no. I think the point was to show a purely sexual (from Bette’s side) hook up compared to actual feelings and interest (Dani and Gigi). And create a foundation for Bette to be causing conflict with Dani and Gigi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I felt like GiBette thing happened to show how wrong they were for each other and to compare and contrast it with who they really need to be with i.e. Gigi with Dani and Bette with Pippa. I hope it doesn’t go beyond that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ari and Sepideh have been promoting Gini as well as Vanessa and JB with Pibette. But it's all just a big misdirection because Gibette, the ship that hasn't been able to connect since episode 3, is actually endgame. So true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:44
Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. Not her kissing on her knees. If you have that please post it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's not that insane that GiBette would end up together. There's been hints here and there. Like when Bette was singing karaoke and looked anxious over Gini. Also her speech to Finley about how selfish she was, we thought that might be about TiBette but what if Bette rushes in and ruins Gini at the last moment?

It's speculation but I think we're in for some crazy sh*t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 10:08
Guest wrote:

I felt like GiBette thing happened to show how wrong they were for each other and to compare and contrast it with who they really need to be with i.e. Gigi with Dani and Bette with Pippa. I hope it doesn’t go beyond that.
DA, this. Maybe the romantic scene in the rain wouldn’t feel so romantic without the using and abusing in the first part of S2. Now everyone is really rooting for Gigi and Dani, seems like the actors, too. We’ve seen Dani needs to be held, too. We’ve seen Gigi used for sex. We had a slow burn with these two and they just flow together.