Supergirl - Part II

Jdidn
Reactions:

Re: Supergirl - II

Post by Jdidn »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 02:39
That Jay guy getting pissy because Lena fans are asking him if she's in episode 12, she's not that's another Kelly episode where she officially becomes Guardian, he created his own monster and its kind of fun to see him getting "his best desserts" damn I sound like my grandma :lol:
I still don't understand why the show give him screener.

His anti Kara and pro lena review of the 100th put off a lot of sc stans from watching, his anti William rant (which wasn't valid) put off people watching Nicole's ep and then he put fans off Melissa's directorial ep by saying don't bother watching after they showed the sneak peak of Kara and Lena tentatively making up and said it went downhill from there. That was unforgivable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jdidn wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 17:50
Guest wrote:
That Jay guy getting pissy because Lena fans are asking him if she's in episode 12, she's not that's another Kelly episode where she officially becomes Guardian, he created his own monster and its kind of fun to see him getting "his best desserts" damn I sound like my grandma :lol:

His anti Kara and pro lena review of the 100th put off a lot of sc stans from watching, his anti William rant (which wasn't valid) put off people watching Nicole's ep and then he put fans off Melissa's directorial ep by saying don't bother watching after they showed the sneak peak of Kara and Lena tentatively making up and said it went downhill from there. That was unforgivable.
That's because first they don't care about rating and second they knew that people who are watching the show will be still watching and that the GA don't know who is Jay let alone read what he writes, people overestimate the weight of the SC and Lena stans fandom regarding the number of viewers, their boycott didn't change anything and we clearly saw that last season.
I think they have a contract with him or something, didn't someone say that his firm of bloggers belongs to the CW, so I think that's the only promotion they are doing for the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

would you believe !! a sneak peek!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jdidn wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 17:50
Guest wrote:

Shit I was anti Kara too a lil bit in that episode but that's because I think both her and Lena sucked as friends. But I think its hilarious now that he seemed to make his own bed and has to lay in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OK that dog in the video is super cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s a shame that it’s taken the last season for the writers to care about Kelly. The next episode looks to be all about her becoming Guardian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 20:15
It’s a shame that it’s taken the last season for the writers to care about Kelly. The next episode looks to be all about her becoming Guardian.
Yup and only a handful of people care about her. Waste of time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They really went and made Lena a witch :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 22:05
Guest wrote:
I hate to admit it since she's one half of the actual canon lesbian relationship but...yeah when did they decide we cared enough about Kelly to give her this arc? At this point Kelly has more storyline than Kara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 22:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hate to admit it since she's one half of the actual canon lesbian relationship but...yeah when did they decide we cared enough about Kelly to give her this arc? At this point Kelly has more storyline than Kara.
I guess either Azie kissing Quellers's ass or her BLM frustration last year worked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 22:42
Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 22:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I guess either Azie kissing Quellers's ass or her BLM frustration last year worked.
DA but I do think its BLM related and I don't mean that Azie complained or anything like that but the CW is turning its focus more towards African American series and characters with Tom Swift, the new 4400 and All American being even above SM&L in streams. They are even giving episode 12 a promo and we haven't had one of those since umm I guess the Welcome back Kara episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 22:21
She is gonna have a centric episode about how to make potions, and I thought this show is not capable of good comedy :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 00:55
Guest wrote:
She is gonna have a centric episode about how to make potions, and I thought this show is not capable of good comedy :rofl:
O M G this show is so stupid but I am determined to watch until the last episode because I don't know why 🤣🙃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

on todays ep
this show gone loco. I´m done Bye :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wait are they trying to make an AriasCorp a thing... showing a very flirty Andrea or it is just a friend concerned about a friend? Right :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 01:41
wait are they trying to make an AriasCorp a thing... showing a very flirty Andrea or it is just a friend concerned about a friend? Right :hmmm:
You still think that they will put Lena with a woman🤔 the Sapphic quota is already filled

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 01:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
O M G this show is so stupid but I am determined to watch until the last episode because I don't know why 🤣🙃
Me too I'm gonna watch till the end, our suffer will end in November 😁

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 01:47
Guest wrote:
You still think that they will put Lena with a woman🤔 the Sapphic quota is already filled
OP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 02:06
Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 01:47
Guest wrote:
OP
tbh? I could actually see them putting Lena and Andrea together because I don't think they care about some Sapphic quota just as long as the Sapphic isn't Kara.

That being said I actually ended up enjoying Lena in Newfoundland with her witch mama and coven more than Kara and co in National City those flashbacks where a real trip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 01:49
Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 01:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me too I'm gonna watch till the end, our suffer will end in November 😁
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly, I don't think that MB wants to carry the bulk of the storyline load at this point. Maybe an episode here and there and in the finale. But not every episode. So they're gonna distribute more storyline around the other characters. I don't mind if it could just be well crafted. Personally, my fave episodes this season so far were the 2 part Prom ones with only Brainy and Nia and the younger Danvers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 03:31
Honestly, I don't think that MB wants to carry the bulk of the storyline load at this point. Maybe an episode here and there and in the finale. But not every episode. So they're gonna distribute more storyline around the other characters. I don't mind if it could just be well crafted. Personally, my fave episodes this season so far were the 2 part Prom ones with only Brainy and Nia and the younger Danvers.
Same thoughts. This entire season just feels like Superfriends and Kara. All of a sudden we are getting a lot of episodes centered on the side characters. The fact that MB doesn't dominate the screentime this season and the storyline is distributed to the other cast, made me think this might be an intentional choice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 03:59
Guest wrote:
Same thoughts. This entire season just feels like Superfriends and Kara. All of a sudden we are getting a lot of episodes centered on the side characters. The fact that MB doesn't dominate the screentime this season and the storyline is distributed to the other cast, made me think this might be an intentional choice.
Which is why the other anons trying to blame Azie/Kelly by using BLM as an excuse sound like idiots.

Hsisms
Reactions:

Post by Hsisms »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 06:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Which is why the other anons trying to blame Azie/Kelly by using BLM as an excuse sound like idiots.
No one is blaming Azie or Kelly personally. But no one apart from a couple of dansen shippers in here and some scers who pretended to like her gives a shit about Kelly or wants to see Kelly heavy episodes in the final 10. She has no stans, the GA do not care about her and the only critics who talk about her are sc fans who use just Kelly to further their own agenda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl: You really think Mel has a say in her own storyline?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been a SC shipper without watching the show since season 3 and.. they made Lena a witch ? :rofl: I haven't laughed like that since Clarke killed Bellamy. CW is just so, so, so bad, man. JFC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they were fighting a giant puffy cat :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 11:23
I've been a SC shipper without watching the show since season 3 and.. they made Lena a witch ? :rofl: I haven't laughed like that since Clarke killed Bellamy. CW is just so, so, so bad, man. JFC
A show that started with Supergirl and J’onn ended up making literally everyone having superpowers or become a vigilante.
Way to pass the message that if you aren’t a superhero you can’t make a notable change in the world.
Good job Supergirl writers!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hsisms wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 11:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No one is blaming Azie or Kelly personally. But no one apart from a couple of dansen shippers in here and some scers who pretended to like her gives a shit about Kelly or wants to see Kelly heavy episodes in the final 10. She has no stans, the GA do not care about her and the only critics who talk about her are sc fans who use just Kelly to further their own agenda.
Sure Jan :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 11:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl: You really think Mel has a say in her own storyline?
She shouldn't have to write it, but in this case the writers are awful so ... anyway, best thing for Melissa is to distance herself from this train wreck and start afresh with some real parts in good movies.. she's a good actress and beautiful, no reason she can't make the next level

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 11:34
Guest wrote:
A show that started with Supergirl and J’onn ended up making literally everyone having superpowers or become a vigilante.
Way to pass the message that if you aren’t a superhero you can’t make a notable change in the world.
This issue started way back in season 2. Remember when Alex was an actual scientist and was stationed back at the base with J'onn when Supergirl used to go on missions. Turning Alex into a knock off Black Widow, with her IQ dropping 10 pts every season, was the start of all this.

Supergirl is the most powerful super hero on the planet. She doesn't need a team. She just needs human friends to connect and bond with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow I actually enjoyed Lena's plotline....I'm a sucker for witches though so its graded on a curve :lol:

One thing I don't understand though is they couldn't cast someone for Lena's mom? Or tbh they could have used the lady that played the owner of the pup to be her mom Emmanuelle Vaugier she has the dark hair it would have worked and then casted someone to play the barkeeper. I mean....they cast the inn keepers so why? It reeked of "we have no budget" but then they had a giant cat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You being a SC shipper without watching the show is way much funnier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 13:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This issue started way back in season 2. Remember when Alex was an actual scientist and was stationed back at the base with J'onn when Supergirl used to go on missions. Turning Alex into a knock off Black Widow, with her IQ dropping 10 pts every season, was the start of all this.

Supergirl is the most powerful super hero on the planet. She doesn't need a team. She just needs human friends to connect and bond with.
I agree except Alex was a leader of a force team beside being a scientist she trained for years to reach that position she was the one who trained Supergirl and teached her how to fight.
SG, MM and Alex were a good team and shoxrunners/writers should have stopped at those three and not add new ones every season but that's the problem of all the Arrowverse shows not only SG.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 15:35
Wow I actually enjoyed Lena's plotline....I'm a sucker for witches though so its graded on a curve :lol:

One thing I don't understand though is they couldn't cast someone for Lena's mom? Or tbh they could have used the lady that played the owner of the pup to be her mom Emmanuelle Vaugier she has the dark hair it would have worked and then casted someone to play the barkeeper. I mean....they cast the inn keepers so why? It reeked of "we have no budget" but then they had a giant cat.
wait, that was Emmanuelle Vaugier?? I knew she looked very familiar. I absolutely loved her as Morrigan in Lost Girl, but she looked so fucking good in Supergirl. Like She got so much prettier somehow and she was GORGEOUS before too. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 15:42
Guest wrote:
You being a SC shipper without watching the show is way much funnier.
DA but I could be considered like the anon too. :nervous: Don't watch the show, am not a regular anywhere including here (just clicked the thread to see if the episode was worth fastforwarding), but I'm a SC shipper in the sense that they have a very readable dynamic in fics. lol Does that make sense?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by 808 »

Guest wrote:

Apparently the show had wanted to do a story about lenas mum since s3 (not sure if it was her being a witch though) but had a specific actress in mind for the role but couldn't work out a schedule whenever they tried to do the story. Then in s5 they said fuck it and just put a wig on Katie. This does actually make sense as way back in s2, Lillian said that grown up lena looked exactly like her mother.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

808 wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:

Apparently the show had wanted to do a story about lenas mum since s3 (not sure if it was her being a witch though) but had a specific actress in mind for the role but couldn't work out a schedule whenever they tried to do the story. Then in s5 they said fuck it and just put a wig on Katie. This does actually make sense as way back in s2, Lillian said that grown up lena looked exactly like her mother.
It made me wonder if they changed Lionel and Lena’s mother background a bit because the whole town k ew that Elizabeth left and shacked up with a rich guy named Lionel Luthor where as last time it seemed to be a sequel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2.I agree with you, anon. Remember people associate Lena with "not all heroes wear capes" because she can help SG and save NC/DEO by just being smart, rich and techie. Now she has magic too. Kelly is guardian, heck even Winn is part of the Legion too. It's sad and laughable because all of these characters were skillful in their own way. Now everyone has powers/magic. LOL. Being ordinary sucks and you don't belong apparently.

Ydjdj
Reactions:

Post by Ydjdj »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hsisms wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 11:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ydjdj wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 19:27
What are her powers? Just a suit and old army training? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 21:40
Ydjdj wrote:
Too much bitterness, I would have never imagined that such a small decision on a small character would result on such an overreacting, yet I bet you find Lena becoming a witch more realistic, but then it's not racism, just don't watch her episode ffs we are tired of your whining.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 16:11
Guest wrote:

wait, that was Emmanuelle Vaugier?? I knew she looked very familiar. I absolutely loved her as Morrigan in Lost Girl, but she looked so fucking good in Supergirl. Like She got so much prettier somehow and she was GORGEOUS before too. :wub:
She was on Smallville too. But i can't remember who she played. I think she dated Lex for a time lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 00:56
Guest wrote:
Ydjdj wrote:
Too much bitterness, I would have never imagined that such a small decision on a small character would result on such an overreacting, yet I bet you find Lena becoming a witch more realistic, but then it's not racism, just don't watch her episode ffs we are tired of your whining.
X10000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 03:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ydjdj wrote:
X10000
X2

In a show where every character is displaying some strength, so much bitterness towards one character where she is only going to occupy a larger timeframe in just 1 episode out of so many, it's weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 04:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ydjdj wrote:
X10000
X2

In a show where every character is displaying some strength, so much bitterness towards one character where she is only going to occupy a larger timeframe in just 1 episode out of so many, it's weird.
So the answer is, she doesn't have any. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 04:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ydjdj wrote:
X10000
X2

Sounds like you're ignoring all the people saying Lena randomly being a witch is stupid. Both guardian and magic Lena are terrible plots and shouldn't happen.