Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 03:41
CJ's igs

Vas igs

The Charlie's Angels pose in the 2nd pic is cute

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

I can only pay attention to Kristen's arm on Rita's shoulder....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CJ's igs

pat_01
Reactions:

Post by pat_01 »

:hudoin: :hudoin: :hudoin:

anon23036
Reactions:

Post by anon23036 »

in the 34 second ... they kiss? :shifty: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anon23036 wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:35

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 12:03
anon23036 wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:35
https://i.imgur.com/T5ijhOl.mp4

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

mcdumbass
Reactions: 20

Post by mcdumbass »

We don’t need updates about every single actress who is up for a best actress Oscar this year. Even if you post your updates under spoiler tags. I allowed the brief Jessica Chastain discussion because I figured it was harmless and I’d nip it in the bud if it became a whole thing but it’s clear that enabled a particular anon to post updates about every other actress who has a movie in contention so.. that’s gone. Keep the discussions in this thread on topic. If you wanna discuss best actress contenders, go over to a film forum. This isn’t the place for it.
1 Image

Runner
Reactions: 29

Post by Runner »

I can only speak for myself, but for me it is incredibly frustrating when I have to go to bed at night because of the time difference and I know that I'm going to miss very interesting discussions. Most of the time they have just started and very often there is nothing or hardly anything left the next morning. So much is deleted where I just don't know the reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meanwhile, Spencer just screened at TIFF and the reactions are looking great. Sorry I don’t have time to bring tweets here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It looks like there's a consensus about best actress Volpi Cup winner. We'll see tomorrow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 03:44
I can only pay attention to Kristen's arm on Rita's shoulder....
A lot of sexiness for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 12:24
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am the anon who has the CoTF, I also had Seberg script and I get some scrips from time to time. Nobody accused me of anything, I'm still here and I can recognize the real troll here, and she IS clearly panicking and talking to herself, as pointed out already.

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully the mods will have cleaned her mess by then. Bye.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sometimes I talk a lot, so since we're not talking here, I write.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 17:49
Guest wrote:
:heart: :love: :heart:

crickets
Reactions: 77

Post by crickets »

What are you doing on this thread if it is so shitty??? For me it remains the best source of information about Kristen. (I am not in any Twitter community, btw if there is a lesbian one about Kristen, just tell us how to join!).
Regarding last week, I was quite surprised to see the short Chanel video (an official one) where you can clearly see Kristen holding her gf's hand. I though that Chanel was pretty conservative so this is fucking rad!
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 18:44
What are you doing on this thread if it is so shitty??? For me it remains the best source of information about Kristen. (I am not in any Twitter community, btw if there is a lesbian one about Kristen, just tell us how to join!).
Regarding last week, I was quite surprised to see the short Chanel video (an official one) where you can clearly see Kristen holding her gf's hand. I though that Chanel was pretty conservative so this is fucking rad!
I recommend twitter, you can just follow the fans you like. There's plenty of lesbian and queer fans, and fans who aren't but are still supportive and don't have any subtle homophobia.

But there's plenty of shitty fans too, so just be selective.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 18:42
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 17:49
Guest wrote:
:heart: :love: :heart:
DA. CJ get out of the way! :argh:

mfms
Reactions:

Post by mfms »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 18:38
sometimes I talk a lot, so since we're not talking here, I write.
I agree and I agree with Runner. A lot gets deleted here and I miss conversations that sounded like they were pretty innocent. I mostly lurk because there's a lot of troll calling when there are people just giving their opinions and it just makes this thread more dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao, the thread is less active because there is no shippers here now, so no shippers' discussions and fanfics either. And no antishippers too, and no their fanfics. Which means no shippers vs antishippers drama and wars. This was like 90% of thread's content along with usual trolling from all other crazies and haters.
So, except disappearance of most of lesbian drama and presence of the good mod, this thread ain't changed much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets

Post by crickets »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 18:47
crickets wrote:
I recommend twitter, you can just follow the fans you like. There's plenty of lesbian and queer fans, and fans who aren't but are still supportive and don't have any subtle homophobia.

Thanks ... I would like to find / follow the fans (queer or not) who are constituting the CSI team! Who are they?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 19:18
Guest wrote:
crickets wrote:

Thanks ... I would like to find / follow the fans (queer or not) who are constituting the CSI team! Who are they?
I only know some CSI accs for work related stuff. Does that interest you? For personal life stuff here is the best place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets

Post by crickets »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 20:26
crickets wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 19:18
Guest wrote:
crickets wrote:

I only know some CSI accs for work related stuff. Does that interest you? For personal life stuff here is the best place.
Thanks! "Here is the best place". I agree !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 22:55

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 23:16
Guest wrote:

❤️ love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Perhaps the most lauded performance of all at Venice was also the most nervously anticipated. After all, who would have thought that Kristen Stewart could pull off the role of the people’s princess? Well, pull it off she did, accent and all, in Pablo Larrain’s latest. Set at the Royal Family’s eerie Sandringham estate from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day, not long before Charles and Diana would finally split, Spencer is an intoxicating blend of tragic, funny, and terrifying. It’s a film that has more in common with The Shining than The Crown or that tedious Naomi Watts biopic. It captures what made Diana such a warm but complicated woman, shining a new light on her short life, fractured by the “currency” of being the princess, a role that would lead to her death at just 36. Tormented by the stifling pressure of royal life, where the “family” are cold and judgmental and the halls lined with grand portraits of a man who had two of his wives beheaded, Stewart’s Diana is loving, paranoid, beautiful, self-obsessed, and witty. And the movie is a damning indictment of royalty’s cold excesses—as well as a rebuke to anyone still underestimating Stewart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 23:16
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is really the best time to be a Kristen fan! There will be so many events happening during the upcoming months and a ton of promotion. For me personally, I have low-key stanned Sally Hawkins (since Fingersmith) and Léa Seydoux (I hope Kristen will have some scenes with her as well) so that is an extra treat!