The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:41
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:37
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:34
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:30
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:27

More like gigi has run to dani 3x now, right after bette has hurt/rejected her.
Did you even watch the previous episode, she already had plans to meet Dani before their awkward morning conversation lol. Learn to follow a simple storyline.
DA If Bette was in the mood for sex that morning Gigi would stood up Dani just like that.
Except nothing even gave you the impression that would happen or did happen. I can’t with those that make up storylines in their heads :lol:
Nothing except Gigi breathing down Bette's neck, teasing her and trying to make her jealous in order to provoke her reaction so that Bette fucks her savagely one more time :gaypimp:
Yeah you really do enjoy making up storylines in your head lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:57
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:50
Sinley were actually cute in this episode. Dophie fans think they are Marge’s fave and will ultimately be endgame. But I think Sinley actually is her fave. Finley has traits like the character Marge played in The 4 Faced Liar.
I don't know. I thought it was just more trash Sophie. Like, it's not enough to humiliate Dani in front of a church full of people on her wedding day, now you're humiliating her again in front of all of her friends by singing a song to the girl you fucked behind your fiance's back? :rage: I'm not anti Sinley at all. But, if I were Dani, I would never speak to Sophie again.
For me it was Sophie apologizing to Finley for not going with her to Kansas City at the end of the ep. I mean good she's being completely honest now, but yikes. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sinley were actually cute in this episode. Dophie fans think they are Marge’s fave and will ultimately be endgame. But I think Sinley actually is her fave. Finley has traits like the character Marge played in The 4 Faced Liar.
I don't know. I thought it was just more trash Sophie. Like, it's not enough to humiliate Dani in front of a church full of people on her wedding day, now you're humiliating her again in front of all of her friends by singing a song to the girl you fucked behind your fiance's back? :rage: I'm not anti Sinley at all. But, if I were Dani, I would never speak to Sophie again.
I agree, i feel like sophie could’ve said what she needed to say to fin in private it was super insensitive to just go guns blazing in front of everybody like that, once again nobody gives a fuck about dani’s feelings :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It looks like Carrie is drinking alcohol in the next episode. Didn’t I read somewhere that she is a recovering alcoholic?

Hdidh
Reactions:

Post by Hdidh »

Which song did Bette, Shane and Alice sing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hdidh wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:03
Love shack

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hdidh wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:03
Cher.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just can’t get on the sinley train I was cringing throughout all their scenes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is no one posting pics/gifs please... :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:07
Because we are all luddites. I’m on my phone and have no idea how gifs work. The best I can do for you is answer specific questions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For me it was Sophie apologizing to Finley for not going with her to Kansas City at the end of the ep. I mean good she's being completely honest now, but yikes. :nervous:
Right? I wasn't sure how to take that. Would you be annoyed if you were Finley? Was she even invited to Kansas City? Finley didn't know about Sophie's airport drama I thought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:09
Guest wrote:
Because we are all luddites. I’m on my phone and have no idea how gifs work. The best I can do for you is answer specific questions
DA I’ll even take a screenshot….please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How does one upload pictures?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone post the preview of ep 7 here for us folks outside the USA, pretty please? :heart:
I dunno why they don't include it in our streaming service here in Australia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm catching up to the episode now, and I've previously been really critical of Rosanny's acting here, but she improved heaps in this episode. The tears during the singing felt natural and the apologies to Finley were really good. I am legit surprised that their scenes were enjoyable to watch and I didn't press fast-forward.
Wish I could say the same about Alice, I slammed that fast-forward button so fast like I was trying to break records.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some pics for Guest
*Not my tweets

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:22
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How does one upload pictures?
drop an image onto an image sharing platform like imgur, copy the image address and post it using the little photo icon. If you quote a post with an image in it you'll see what the code looks like so you can check if you've done it correctly.
DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are the t*rent sites taking too long to upload? :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The torrent should be up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know the og characters did a lot of bad things in the original series but there is just something about Sophie that I hate. Idk if the writers are trying to make us believe she is this great charming person or a great catch but what I see onscreen is the opposite. She only cares about herself and that’s her only trait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m waiting for Gigi to have her breakdown this season, I feel like she is due for one. She tries to come off as calm and collected and that front is gonna eventually fade.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:02
I’m waiting for Gigi to have her breakdown this season, I feel like she is due for one. She tries to come off as calm and collected and that front is gonna eventually fade.
x2

I want this as well. We've seen glimpses of her feeling hurt but she puts herself back together on her own and goes back to being attentive to other people. I think next ep maybe they'll show someone taking care of her for once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:58
I know the og characters did a lot of bad things in the original series but there is just something about Sophie that I hate. Idk if the writers are trying to make us believe she is this great charming person or a great catch but what I see onscreen is the opposite. She only cares about herself and that’s her only trait.
She was the flop annoying more immature version of Shane. It is intentional they paired each new gen with their respective more mature mirror version of the OG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Worst episode ever. Who wrote this shit? Don't respond. I know who.

The only good thing: Gini.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:02
Yeah. All that simping with no pay off has to add to the depression of being kicked out of your marriage then being kicked out of your throuple. Plus, being told you’re not enough by Bette after Nat basically said the same thing last season. 😬 She’s headed towards a spiral.

ann_88jdw
Reactions:

Post by ann_88jdw »

Where is the episode cant find torrent or streams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gosh, I can't stand Tess. And another thing can people comfort someone in their difficult time without fucking them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:06
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 06:58
She was the flop annoying more immature version of Shane. It is intentional they paired each new gen with their respective more mature mirror version of the OG
I think your confusing Sophie for Finley but your point still stands. I can’t stand Finley either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:15
Please let me know where to watch!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:21
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:15
Please let me know where to watch!
Showtime app.

ffvideo
Reactions: 18

Post by ffvideo »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:11
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:07
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 04:59
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 04:46
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 04:41
The gibette break up was one of Bette's most brutal to date. She looked irritated to be in gigi's presence like she couldnt be bothered. Lmao at her deciding that they had broken up without even talking to gigi.

I dont like how gigi told dani her feelings have changed this episode off the heels of the gibette break up. Asking bette fir a quickie, then back tracking in a half joking manner. That break up scene wasnt closure, gigi seemed hurt and angry, so to follow that up with her rapidly telling dani her feelings have changed seemed insincere. Seems like it came from a place of anger/hurt at bette rather than an actual change in feelings.

I really like them together, so I hope gigi truly gets over bette.

Danette shippers should be really happy this episode. Bette and dani had some really sweet moments. And confirmation dani & bette will work together in the future.
I think Gigi’s ego was hurt more than anything, no? She did mention to Dani that it’s amazing how the ego takes a hit even when you know the person isn’t right for you.
Her ego is definitely hurt and that is completely understandable. Now granted , bette was rude AF, but the 'there is a world where we're fucking in the bathroom right now', the 'what went so wrong between us', and snide comment about her boxes seemed more than just ego-bruise. There was an air of desperation to it that seemed like genuine hurt, especially that look she gave when bette patted her on the shoulder and left.

Also, even if it was all hurt from her Ego being bruised, that's extra confirmation that it was a bad time to tell dani her feelings have changed. She wasnt in a normal emotional state. I just didnt like when and how she told dani her feelings have changed. She acted hurt/bitter about bette until the last 20 secs, then after bette dumped her , she goes to tell dani she has feelings for her now.

It reeks of ulterior motives. And I dont want it to, because I really like them.

But for dramatic purposes I'm glad dani & bette are getting on as good as ever because the dani/bette friendship/working relationship contrasted with dani/gigis personal relationship and the disaster that was gibette should make for good drama.
That Gigi comment about the bathroom was a call back to episode one where she joked with Nat that she wanted to get back together. Instead of desperation I saw it as her not allowing Bette to walk away that easily because if it was up to bette she wouldn’t even have addressed Gigi about the break up. And after the breakup she was fine.

Anyway I’m glad that’s over with and it seems the direction they are heading in with those two is Dani not completely trusting her which makes sense for Gigi to prove herself. I mean the fact that those two are not physical yet must be sone kind of record for Gigi.
How is she supposed to prove herself though? Like what is she supposed to do lol
DA You're right that it's hard to convince cheating won't happen again. You kind of just have to get into the relationship and let the other person not cheat on you. Second best confirmation: look at them having had a non-cheating relationship between the person they cheated on and yourself. Enter Bette.

But I think Gibette was too much a flash in the pan of nothing substantial for it to truly be what gives Dani any comfort about Gigi. Maybe that's intentional, because there's more angst if Dani has reservations. But if Digi is supposed to be this big slow burn, then nothing was stopping the show building up Gibette more beforehand for the purpose of getting Gigi ready for Dani in Dani's eyes. That's still probably what the point of Gibette is for Gigi's character (pair her up with anyone just to get her over the thruple troubles and Nat) but the writing just hasn't gone all in on making Gibette established - they instead chose the Lite version of the 'character gets a new love interest just to serve as a plot device for the love interest who comes after' thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sometimes, I wonder if I'm watching teens the way the newbie behave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People were acting like Gigi and Dani were gonna have this huge fight from the promo, when it was a logical conversation to have? I mean duh ofc she has to ask her that.
PS the only semblance of a storyline with actual chemistry, slow burn, and build up this show has ever had since the reboot is Gigi and Dani. And i'm someone who honestly doesn't go here so i have no agendas or anything against the characters since idk them. I have never watched the og, i only binged this cause i saw some videos about Gigi and Dani on Twitter. And the show is a huge trainwreck imo.
I can't believe it's just people swapping sex buddies every episode, where the fuck are the stories? drama? build up? I really hope the og wasn't like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:16
Gosh, I can't stand Tess. And another thing can people comfort someone in their difficult time without fucking them.
Shane/Tess and Dani/Gigi haven't fucked yet. <_<

ffvideo

Post by ffvideo »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:40
I have one question only - Did Gigi's tongue make an appearance this episode?
There's always the one anon asking pertinent questions :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In prior episodes maribel gives micah crap for not asking for what he wants. Then she completely fails to ask for what she wants!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:29
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:16
Shane/Tess and Dani/Gigi haven't fucked yet. <_<
I wasn't preferring to them. It's a recurring theme I'm tired of seeing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm halfway through this episode WTF is this episode and why the fuck did Dani advised Micah to do that.

ffvideo

Post by ffvideo »

Promo
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

does anyone know where to watch the promo for next episode other than the showtime app? has anyone posted it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 04:59
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 04:46
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 04:41
The gibette break up was one of Bette's most brutal to date. She looked irritated to be in gigi's presence like she couldnt be bothered. Lmao at her deciding that they had broken up without even talking to gigi.

I dont like how gigi told dani her feelings have changed this episode off the heels of the gibette break up. Asking bette fir a quickie, then back tracking in a half joking manner. That break up scene wasnt closure, gigi seemed hurt and angry, so to follow that up with her rapidly telling dani her feelings have changed seemed insincere. Seems like it came from a place of anger/hurt at bette rather than an actual change in feelings.

I really like them together, so I hope gigi truly gets over bette.

Danette shippers should be really happy this episode. Bette and dani had some really sweet moments. And confirmation dani & bette will work together in the future.
I think Gigi’s ego was hurt more than anything, no? She did mention to Dani that it’s amazing how the ego takes a hit even when you know the person isn’t right for you.
Her ego is definitely hurt and that is completely understandable. Now granted , bette was rude AF, but the 'there is a world where we're fucking in the bathroom right now', the 'what went so wrong between us', and snide comment about her boxes seemed more than just ego-bruise. There was an air of desperation to it that seemed like genuine hurt, especially that look she gave when bette patted her on the shoulder and left.
Yep, that whole scene gave me Fatal Attraction vibes from Gigi's end. It was weird.

"I'm not going to be ignored Dan Bette."

She's an intense woman through and through at her core. There's turbulence under that easy going exterior she tries to maintain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That ice cream scene was more intimate than most sex scenes we've seen lately

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's so hard to understand what Finley's saying. She mumbles so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am i supposed to believe that Sophie and Finley would happen irl? With their dynamics, style and all that? Or is this another attempt from Marjorie to be representative of everything that is unrealistic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I felt nothing during Sophie and Finley scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 07:47
That ice cream scene was more intimate than most sex scenes we've seen lately
Huh? I like gigi and dani and am rooting for them, but some of yall shippers go way overboard. Wasnt anything particular intimate about the ice cream scene.