Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:42
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:40
Rei wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:27
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:19

Agenda! Go to this Twitter account and their Instagram account. If they aren’t shoving Tess or whatever the hell Shess is down lesbians throats then there would be no mention of Shane, who is the dykiest lesbian on the shit show.

It sound so fake like we cannot believe it, in the sense that it seems forced. It is so stupid.
DA

I completely agree that it’s all about agenda. GQ has no quality, the target audience doesn’t like the show, it has no relevance, no audience, and surely Showtime is losing money, yet it persists with it. Why are they insisting with this perverse ‘pet project’? All other shows get canceled if they don’t work, but this one endures and keeps getting worse. Who’s financing this crap? Surely there are other interests behind this. :hmmm:
DA Showtime gave Marja (the GQ showrunner) some deal to create other content for them. I truly don't get it. She can't be making them any money, and they're not really getting any acclaim either. Critics are lukewarm or just ignoring it entirely

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/marja- ... 235023931/
It’s Marja and her Hollywood circle that live in a bubble. The large majority of lesbians are ‘TERFS’ and don’t want to be ‘educated’ into accepting agendas which are against their interests. No amount of perverse propaganda is going to make women do what they don’t want.

Everything about the show is so dumbed down that I even feel sorry for the actresses, particularly Jacqueline Toboni. Run, Jacqueline, run!!
Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble but Jacqueline Toboni who is Finley already had sex with the trans. She uses her social media as a platform promote trans. She is a big advocate.

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:01
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:58

I can't believe anyone is actually shipping this mess 🤮 That gif made me recoil
Why are Leisha Hailey fans shipping this mess!
DA

How do you know it’s real fans? Showtime’s communications people surely are present on social media trying to influence people. I’m sure they are on the GQ thread here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

How do you know it’s real fans? Showtime’s communications people surely are present on social media trying to influence people. I’m sure they are on the GQ thread here.
That’s a bunch of fake fans Leisha has. Lol

Even Leisha Hailey promotes trans rights. She has posted support on her social media and on pants pod.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:12
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:03
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:42
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:40
Rei wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:27

It sound so fake like we cannot believe it, in the sense that it seems forced. It is so stupid.
DA

I completely agree that it’s all about agenda. GQ has no quality, the target audience doesn’t like the show, it has no relevance, no audience, and surely Showtime is losing money, yet it persists with it. Why are they insisting with this perverse ‘pet project’? All other shows get canceled if they don’t work, but this one endures and keeps getting worse. Who’s financing this crap? Surely there are other interests behind this. :hmmm:
DA Showtime gave Marja (the GQ showrunner) some deal to create other content for them. I truly don't get it. She can't be making them any money, and they're not really getting any acclaim either. Critics are lukewarm or just ignoring it entirely

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/marja- ... 235023931/
It’s Marja and her Hollywood circle that live in a bubble. The large majority of lesbians are ‘TERFS’ and don’t want to be ‘educated’ into accepting agendas which are against their interests. No amount of perverse propaganda is going to make women do what they don’t want.

Everything about the show is so dumbed down that I even feel sorry for the actresses, particularly Jacqueline Toboni. Run, Jacqueline, run!!
Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble but Jacqueline Toboni who is Finley already had sex with the trans. She uses her social media as a platform promote trans. She is a big advocate.
Then she must be as dumb as Finley. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Even Leisha Hailey promotes trans rights. She has posted support on her social media and on pants pod.
That’s it. I have no respect for anybody on that show. What a bunch of losers!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

The show will be inevitably canceled.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:48
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:39
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:35
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:15

Any debate about the damage you believe has been done, should be interesting to have. Listening to actual arguments will only help everyone.
Simply being a bigot full of hate , like the majority of the people who post here, is just repeating history again and again.
How are lesbians oppressors and hateful? We are a minority that have always been persecuted because of our innate same sex attraction. Not being attracted to the opposite sex, not wanting to see that representation on media, not wanting to change the meaning of the word we use to identify ourselves and needing lesbian spaces is not hateful. It's just lesbians finally being able to live as lesbians. How is that oppressive? Why can't lesbians set any boundaries about our own lives?
I don't get why y'all arguing with this man/tranny/TRA
Just ignore they're not listening. They just want attention and you are giving it to them. You can't reason with crazy
x2 they absolutely aren't listening.
More like he's now trying to argue petty things about the show after anons pointed out the obvious flaws in his main arguments.
Op was referring to you. You don’t like our discussion and pointing out flaws that is your problem. Skip over the topic you don’t like or better yet, leave. The mod has already said she will ban you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:28
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

The show will be inevitably canceled.
Good! The sooner the better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:32
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:48
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:39
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:35

How are lesbians oppressors and hateful? We are a minority that have always been persecuted because of our innate same sex attraction. Not being attracted to the opposite sex, not wanting to see that representation on media, not wanting to change the meaning of the word we use to identify ourselves and needing lesbian spaces is not hateful. It's just lesbians finally being able to live as lesbians. How is that oppressive? Why can't lesbians set any boundaries about our own lives?
I don't get why y'all arguing with this man/tranny/TRA
Just ignore they're not listening. They just want attention and you are giving it to them. You can't reason with crazy
x2 they absolutely aren't listening.
More like he's now trying to argue petty things about the show after anons pointed out the obvious flaws in his main arguments.
Op was referring to you. You don’t like our discussion and pointing out flaws that is your problem. Skip over the topic you don’t like or better yet, leave. The mod has already said she will ban you.
Reread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When I was studying psychology and came across the 'Desire to Conform' theories, they were mostly in relation to actual cults. It's so weird to see it play out on such a mass scale.
It's why most TRAs never have lucid arguments or examples, they don't really care about facts, they are just desperate for that social validation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 01:10
When I was studying psychology and came across the 'Desire to Conform' theories, they were mostly in relation to actual cults. It's so weird to see it play out on such a mass scale.
It's why most TRAs never have lucid arguments or examples, they don't really care about facts, they are just desperate for that social validation.
Yup!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
One time I questioned a TRA in another thread, and they replied saying there are "experts" that could explain to me but I wouldn't understand any of it. They couldn't answer who the so-called experts were or provide any examples.

They are so bold with their claims they can't support. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 01:20
Guest wrote:
One time I questioned a TRA in another thread, and they replied saying there are "experts" that could explain to me but I wouldn't understand any of it. They couldn't answer who the so-called experts were or provide any examples.

I would love to know which tra thread has experts because every tra I've seen discuss trans crap is dumb as a pile of bricks. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:26
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:17
I always find it funny when TRAs accuse us of doing the same thing homophobic bigots used to do to us, as if those bigots just went away somewhere. No, they're still here but now they identify as trans and get praised for spewing homophobia.

Lesbians just need to try d---? No no, the acceptable homophobia in 2021 is "lesbians need to overcome their genital fetish and learn to accept girldick".
Nobody is telling you to do anything. You dont have to try anything you dont want to. Do whatever you like.Just let others do the same.
Oh, really? No one's trying to gaslight and bully lesbians into sleeping with men? You're all immoral hypocrites.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:41
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 19:51
They just look so weird together. Kate is very thin but she's tall, and even she looks dwarfed by Jamie here...and not in a sexy height difference way - more like, this is an obvious man sitting next to a real woman way. He's trying to look tiny and cute by crossing his legs but he still looks huge next to her...big head, huge hands
Page catching. This picture is making me lol. I don’t watch gen q but this trans person has a massive man face. Look at that brow ridge lol. The makers of this show must think the viewers are stupid.
Can y'all please put these pics under spoiler tags. The harping about the series is starting to drown out everything else this topic is for. It's becoming too much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 01:34
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:41
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 19:51
They just look so weird together. Kate is very thin but she's tall, and even she looks dwarfed by Jamie here...and not in a sexy height difference way - more like, this is an obvious man sitting next to a real woman way. He's trying to look tiny and cute by crossing his legs but he still looks huge next to her...big head, huge hands
Page catching. This picture is making me lol. I don’t watch gen q but this trans person has a massive man face. Look at that brow ridge lol. The makers of this show must think the viewers are stupid.
Can y'all please put these pics under spoiler tags. The harping about the series is starting to drown out everything else this topic is for. It's becoming too much.
Post other topics then. No one is stopping anyone from bringing up other discussions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 01:29
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 01:20
Guest wrote:

I would love to know which tra thread has experts because every tra I've seen discuss trans crap is dumb as a pile of bricks. da
Oh they weren't talking about themselves. Professional experts like doctors and whatnot. They obviously couldn't provide anything to prove their point. Just mentioned "experts" and then left.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 20:57
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 20:49
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 20:03
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 20:00
Jamie Clayton’s PR team I’m sure is paying Showtime for his publicity and promotion.They’re trying to take over in the generation q thread.
Yeah, there is definitely a massive push behind this guy. He keeps getting cast in transbian/"lesbian" roles despite being ont being a good actor and having ZERO chemistry with women.
DA. It's especially disgusting since he attacked Matt Bomer and Michelle Rodriguez for being cast as trans. (i think this was about 5 yrs ago.)
WTF HE DID NOOOOT ATTACK MICHELLE. That is so hilarious seeing as Michelle did a fantastic acting job in that movie (the assignment?) even though the movie itself wasn't good. Michelle really embodied the physicality of a man in that role and should be praised for how fearlessly she performed in it. The movie like I said was terrible but I think this Jamie man is pressed that Michelle and Matt are both actually gay and much better actors than he can ever dream of being. Any time I see this ridiculous tranny pandering I just get so annoyed because these people seem to have failed at whatever angle they were trying before so instead of trying to be the best actor he can be, he's exploiting the tranny market because trannies get medals for just being trannies. Laverne Cox is fucking terrible in everything other than Orange is the New Black and even in that he wasn't great, the character just had an actual arc behind it.
Michelle isn't gay, she called herself bi. Matt Bomer is a lying bi. He loves doing straight sex scenes.

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

I'll edit the first page but yeah, you folks set the tone for whatever you want to discuss relating to how the shit is affecting lesbians. If it's to rant about a ship being wrecked or something on social media that's fine.

There is a TRA here that is using a VPN to try to bait folks here. I'll keep up with banning it and clean the rest of the posts. (I will not ban anyone who responded to them I'm just going to tidy up things.)
1 Image
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 02:10
I'll edit the first page but yeah, you folks set the tone for whatever you want to discuss relating to how the shit is affecting lesbians. If it's to rant about a ship being wrecked or something on social media that's fine.

There is a TRA here that is using a VPN to try to bait folks here. I'll keep up with banning it and clean the rest of the posts. (I will not ban anyone who responded to them I'm just going to tidy up things.)
Thanks, you're a great mod and definitely appreciated :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 02:10

Top mod ❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:19
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:03
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:41
i'm glad someone brought up jaqueline toboni's character who yes is the only character who used the word lesbian to describe herself (not even bette porter called herself a lesbian, she called herself gay....ugh) and is pretty much dressed the dykiest of all of them. they had her character go down on the tranny and i don't give a fuck if they want us to believe this man got his wiener cut off, they filmed this dykey girl going down on a man. it was absolutely disgusting and infuriating. as others have said, that guy has NO chemistry with any of the characters AT ALL. even though i became increasingly annoyed with moira over the course of OG, at least daniela sea was sexy (outside of the max makeup) and had chemistry with her scene partners. i believed that she was part of the friend group even though she was the weakest character and actor out of the main cast. i wish they would've had that character destransition, i really liked moira when they first introduced her before the trans BS.

another thing that's pissing me off that they're doing in the gen q show is undermining bette and tina's status as parents because they have their daughter seeking out her "dad" and "siblings" aka other sperm donor children. it's just like.. why. i can't see the original show ever doing some shit like that.
Seriously, it doesn't seem like mere coincidence to me that they keep picking the dykiest characters to hook up with "Tess." It's so insidious and cruel what they're doing. That sex scene with Finley/Tess last season made me nauseated tbh, so I can't imagine how revolted I'd be to watch Shane/Tess since Shane is a character I've loved for years. I can't watch that shit.

I love how TRAs have cried about Moira/Max for years, but at least there was more depth in that character than whatever they're doing with Micah in GQ lol. Micah is so fucking pointless that even TRAs don't care about him, yet Moira was soooo pwoblematic and twansphobic :bigcry: :dramaqueen:
Agenda! Go to this Twitter account and their Instagram account. If they aren’t shoving Tess or whatever the hell Shess is down lesbians throats then there would be no mention of Shane, who is the dykiest lesbian on the shit show.

DA doing a bit of pagecatching--Oh wow I never chose to watch Sense8 or Gen Q so I've basically only really seen Jamie Clayton in GIF form, where he still doesn't pass, but I'd at least say he was a clear level above the average TIM. OMG though, in full motion and with sound, the mannerisms, the voice...you're all really not lying, he is SO the quintessential effeminate gay male in drag. The very idea that Shane, of all possible characters, would want to sleep with him is just...well it might make some good sketch comedy in the hands of someone with the tiniest modicum of honesty or self-awareness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 01:33
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:26
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:17
I always find it funny when TRAs accuse us of doing the same thing homophobic bigots used to do to us, as if those bigots just went away somewhere. No, they're still here but now they identify as trans and get praised for spewing homophobia.

Lesbians just need to try d---? No no, the acceptable homophobia in 2021 is "lesbians need to overcome their genital fetish and learn to accept girldick".
Nobody is telling you to do anything. You dont have to try anything you dont want to. Do whatever you like.Just let others do the same.
Oh, really? No one's trying to gaslight and bully lesbians into sleeping with men? You're all immoral hypocrites.

DA. Euan says he's going to be on GB news Free Speech Nation tomorrow at 8pm talking about "genital preference" homophobia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On all the Gen Q mess, I decided not to watch S1 because I'd been in trans critical L Chat long enough at that point to expect that, roughly, this is what would eventually go down if The L Word came back now. I never thought I would ever say this, but as a fan of the OG, right now I'm actually feeling relief that Dana died so many years ago. She was my favorite character and that storyline left me so bitter back in the day, but at least Marja and her TRA staff can't ever touch her now, whether to vilify her as a lesbian with real lesbian opinions, or to assassinate her character (probably more likely to be the latter from what I've heard, because it sounds like the new writers are averse to constructing any form of the other side in a character who can't be dismissed in a single throwaway line). Because I know that even if I wasn't actually watching, just hearing about how they were fucking her up would still really really get to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:24
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:18

Heterodoxoutsider did away with gender ideology in a second. :rofl:
I took a look at his profile. He supports Biden though. I can understand still disliking Trump, but imagine being GC and supporting/defending Biden (with regards to Afghanistan) and calling him compassionate and caring, after what he did to women's rights.

The most I have seen here are that posters like what he did in other areas but cannot tolerate his pro-trannyism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:18

this is why gender theory and queer theory are actually at odds. According to gender theory gender identity is sacrosanct, but according to queer theory there are infinite changing genders. Those are not compatible beliefs. If I was a politcal operator trying to bring this thing down i would try to wedge the 2 beliefs.
On the contrary, trannies think that ANYONE can suddenly decide that they are the opposite sex and that "woman" cannot be defined.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They want the LGB with T but they keep calling us transphobic for not being attracted to them and genital fetishists for being same-sex attracted, make it make sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 04:05

They want the LGB with T but they keep calling us transphobic for not being attracted to them and genital fetishists for being same-sex attracted, make it make sense.
Because they know their movement would have gotten nowhere if they didn't leech off of LGB. That's why they keep conflating their "issues" with ours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 04:10
Guest wrote:

Because they know their movement would have gotten nowhere if they didn't leech off of LGB. That's why they keep conflating their "issues" with ours.
Yeah, they managed to convince people we are all the same when we couldn't be more opposite. Gays=same sex attraction. Trans=different gender identification. I certainly don't agree with most of the trans movement's demands like hormone therapy and surgery for kids and denial of biological sex and sex based oppression. These have nothing to do with gay rights and yet they're using our community to achieve that. They've completely hijacked our movement and we have no say about anything in it anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 03:03
On all the Gen Q mess, I decided not to watch S1 because I'd been in trans critical L Chat long enough at that point to expect that, roughly, this is what would eventually go down if The L Word came back now. I never thought I would ever say this, but as a fan of the OG, right now I'm actually feeling relief that Dana died so many years ago. She was my favorite character and that storyline left me so bitter back in the day, but at least Marja and her TRA staff can't ever touch her now, whether to vilify her as a lesbian with real lesbian opinions, or to assassinate her character (probably more likely to be the latter from what I've heard, because it sounds like the new writers are averse to constructing any form of the other side in a character who can't be dismissed in a single throwaway line). Because I know that even if I wasn't actually watching, just hearing about how they were fucking her up would still really really get to me.
I was really looking forward to the show and started watching it. I just found it like a lot of TV now; actors required to lecture at the audience rather than characters telling stories through their experiences. I find it patronizing, and it sure AF isn't entertaining; it's like a caricature of storytelling with the belligerent editorializing

Dana was my favourite, too. I was and still am pretty pissed off about her death, and I wondered about the motivations behind it. But this show is just through the looking glass... dana would have been forced to hand wave her old opinions and become some body else. It would have been unpalatable to say the least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 04:10
Guest wrote:

Yeah, they managed to convince people we are all the same when we couldn't be more opposite. Gays=same sex attraction. Trans=different gender identification. I certainly don't agree with most of the trans movement's demands like hormone therapy and surgery for kids and denial of biological sex and sex based oppression. These have nothing to do with gay rights and yet they're using our community to achieve that. They've completely hijacked our movement and we have no say about anything in it anymore.
The problem is also that many, many straight people barely understand the difference between trans and gay people. To them, all lesbians kinda want to be men and all gay men are effeminate and want to be women. Straight people are sympathetic to trans people, because they think they hate being gay so much that they'll medicalize their way out of it.

I don't think most straighties have the slightest idea that the trans lobby is dominated by men who claim to be lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 05:41
Guest wrote:
I was really looking forward to the show and started watching it. I just found it like a lot of TV now; actors required to lecture at the audience rather than characters telling stories through their experiences. I find it patronizing, and it sure AF isn't entertaining; it's like a caricature of storytelling with the belligerent editorializing

Dana was my favourite, too. I was and still am pretty pissed off about her death, and I wondered about the motivations behind it. But this show is just through the looking glass... dana would have been forced to hand wave her old opinions and become some body else. It would have been unpalatable to say the least.
DA I’m also glad my girl Jenny/Mia avoid this embarrassing mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I hear ya. Dana was unapologetically a lesbian and poked fun at Alice for her bisexuality, which is now seen as VERY #PROBLEMATIC, so I have no doubt that they'd do something shitty with her character if she were still alive to be on GQ. They'd make her pay for her "sins" somehow, and since she was in sports they might've even worked in some ridiculous TIMs in sports topic in her storyline. Shane is my favorite character, and I was so damn excited to see her again 10 years later, but now I wish so badly that they'd never brought her back. I'd much rather never see Shane again than have to hear what fucked up things they have her doing now. I know it's just a TV show, but it's depressing as hell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 06:31
Guest wrote:
I hear ya. Dana was unapologetically a lesbian and poked fun at Alice for her bisexuality, which is now seen as VERY #PROBLEMATIC, so I have no doubt that they'd do something shitty with her character if she were still alive to be on GQ. They'd make her pay for her "sins" somehow, and since she was in sports they might've even worked in some ridiculous TIMs in sports topic in her storyline. Shane is my favorite character, and I was so damn excited to see her again 10 years later, but now I wish so badly that they'd never brought her back. I'd much rather never see Shane again than have to hear what fucked up things they have her doing now. I know it's just a TV show, but it's depressing as hell
women's tennis had a TIM in the 1970's in the top 20. Renee Richards. Richards actually recently came out and said males shouldn't compete with women, but i'm sure Marla would have tried to shoe horn a Richards proxy into the show for Dana to fuck or lose to gayly anyway.
https://inf.news/en/sport/f87bcbda0d876 ... cd6ae.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Really great post. For many of us, Dana was the most authentic and “real” seeming lesbian on the show, even though she was meant to be a fairly major tennis player so didn’t have a regular job, and she give us a representation not often depicted on television. She was a canon gold star and 100% gay, but she was also awkward and goofy at times, and didn’t pick up women with ease the (basically written as fantasy) way Shane did. She was also driven in her career to the point it caused conflict vs her sexuality.

I’ve always been struck by the fact The L Word killed off one of their most appealing, and probably the most “real” and relatable in behavior characters, and what that said about the show. Were they just trying to break viewers’ hearts with the drama of it all so picked someone we would miss? If so, Dana’s exit could have been better-written. It felt like a “f*ck you” to the fans then, and it still does.

But I too am mightily relieved Dana cannot be rewritten as the dreaded “TERF” who won’t date trans women unlike the enlightened Shane (I think Tess is meant to be cis but…), or a supporter of males in women’s sports, or Elliot Page’s new best friend, supporting her elective double mastectomy because EP hates her gay self, even though Dana is a breast cancer survivor, or whatever godawful garbage they would have the character doing now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:52
Shon Faye goes about what they do very cleverly, and has convinced quite a few people that they’re on the level and that they truly believe in their adopted identity, and what they argue. Now there’s even a book and the “arguments” in the book should give it away…

I don’t believe them, on either count, and wish more people would see through them.

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Did anyone notice in April 2021 Diva became woke. Rebounded covertly who the mag is for and made sure they did lip service to the 'lesbians' with The Lesbian visability issue. In March 2021 it was still the mag for Lesbians and BI women.

In May 21 they further push "women loving women" with this contradiction: According to non binary they are not women, they are not men. So why are they in this magazine now?

It was bad enough how much of a turd mag it was before, but you can throw glitter at shot and it's still going to be... shot.

#nothankyou I'm not buying it anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 08:30
Did anyone notice in April 2021 Diva became woke. Rebounded covertly who the mag is for and made sure they did lip service to the 'lesbians' with The Lesbian visability issue. In March 2021 it was still the mag for Lesbians and BI women.

In May 21 they further push "women loving women" with this contradiction: According to non binary they are not women, they are not men. So why are they in this magazine now?

It was bad enough how much of a turd mag it was before, but you can throw glitter at shot and it's still going to be... shot.

#nothankyou I'm not buying it anymore.
Link fix

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't look at DIVA but I already knew more than a year ago that it's also TRA. By that point, almost all mainstream ones were.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 08:43
I don't look at DIVA but I already knew more than a year ago that it's also TRA. By that point, almost all mainstream ones were.
It's the stealth and sneaky way of doing it hoping no one notices from the old guard. Media manipulation at It's finest :whistle:

Anyway transsexuals and NBs enjoy your new rag mag

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The world will be ending soon. You can die hating trans people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 09:07
you planning to shoot up a mall soon incel?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 09:09
Guest wrote:
you planning to shoot up a mall soon incel?
Da. Typical incel argument.

Women defending women's rights:
Misogynists: you're so hateful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:01
As a lesbian and a feminist, i certainly don't remember fighting to include men into our spaces on the contrary i thought that was the purpose of the damn fight??
It's absolutely insane that we can't escape these loons, in real life, in women's space, on dating apps, on social media and now they followed us here and mods are protecting them and banning actual lesbians.
It's also happening in the Dominique Provost Chalkley thread. That mod keeps deleting everything TRAs report and ban lesbians. I imagine thousands have been banned on this forum just because we're talking about this homophobic ideology that is a major threat to lesbians. The admins are doing nothing to protect us, just the opposite, those mods stay on this forum while lesbians who are marginalized and censored everywhere are banished from here as well. It's disgraceful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:08
Even this place that's supposed to be a place for lesbians is banning us basically for the same reason.

Rei
Reactions: 62

Post by Rei »

Guest wrote:
Cool story bro.
Approximative dans l'absolu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Keep working on the passing bro, your d*ck is jumping out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »