Reactions:

Re: BBC America's Killing Eve

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 19:49
They were filming in Esher today according to a crew member. Couldn't tell if Sandra was filming, her mua's posts were pretty vague.
It wasn’t Sandra filming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 00:01
It's moments like this that clued us up about Eve's attraction to women. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 00:00
Lezbianhonest Killing Eve is yesterdays news and leftovers from the glorious dinner Phoebe once made. who cares about this show anymore tbh. I'm just happy our ladies are doing so well and if we get a few couple of good scenes for S4 that's great. still so many months until we get to see them in action but at least now we're prepared and wont be super traumatized. Jodie's movie is nr 1 in theatres and Sandra's netflix show is the most watched tv show in the world right now. I get a much bigger kick from that success than this farce of a show.
In an alternate timeline KE would be a niche show cancelled after season one/two, I envy those who live in that reality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hahahahahaha

They watched Grey's Anatomy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I honestly loved The Chair and think they gave her x10000 better stuff to work with than Killing Eve. I can agree with witty on the shit writing they've given sandra for a long time. witty is right about some things

I'm also VERY curious about The Last Duel, cos I think that will be Jodie's time to truly shine and show her full range.

From the industry buzz I can already predict an Oscar for Jodie for TLD and a strong Emmy win for Sandra in The Chair for best comedy lead, Holland Taylor gets the support win, same for the Golden Globes, Sandra will snag that one as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jodie will win for last duel no doubt. I don't predict any wins for Killing Eve season 4 at all but maybe some noms. sandra deserves the comedy emmy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 07:32
Jodie will win for last duel no doubt. I don't predict any wins for Killing Eve season 4 at all but maybe some noms. sandra deserves the comedy emmy
Fiona might win Emmy for support. role? :nails: or do they only celebrate white UK talents in Bafta award shows show? Award shows in the US are all about diversity nowadays. White people don't stand a chance anymore unless they are maybe Kate Winslet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOL. Buzzfeed are funny. Then they post an article with 17 reasons why you should watch 'the chair' after every person on twitter and their uncle is tweeting about it sayin how much they love it

https://www.buzzfeed.com/noradominick/t ... twbuzzfeed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol I was in here everyday and don't see what anon is saying about it being hyped or promoted here. You mean the one review someone posted in response to a back and forth Jodie's movie and Sandra's show?

I'm glad to have at least Jodie and Sandra content during the hiatus and happy that they're both doing well. It feels weirdly right that both of their other work are being released and doing well at the same time since we didn't get to see them on screen together this year. Looking forward to Jodie's next two movies to help w the hiatus.

As for Sandra's show, it's naturally going to get a bit more social commentary and criticism about representation than other shows mostly because of it's target audience. A lot of us in academia just don't know how to turn off the critical eye when watching something. Especially so because the topic is about something many of us experience. At the end of the day, I see more good reviews and seems to be a success.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Chair

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And who gives a fuck all of this is ot :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Chair review: Sandra Oh is brilliant in Netflix series depicting ups and downs of academia
https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment ... 05441.html

Sandra Oh continues to be a gift to television
https://www.buzzfeed.com/noradominick/t ... twbuzzfeed

The Chair Is Netflix’s Best Drama in Years
https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/arc ... ce=twitter

Sandra Oh’s Masterly Performance of Empathy in “The Chair”
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021 ... -the-chair

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Back to Killing Eve please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ladies, kiss and make up :hug: :heart: there is no 'stan' mentality among the sane fans of this show imo and I've met a lot of really great friends in this fandom. I proudly love both leading ladies of Killing Eve and I'm proud of their successes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Enough entertaining you for today, maybe another time. Now awaiting the mass deletion of your posts, it's always hilarious :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 10:18
Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 01:34
Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 00:01
It's moments like this that clued us up about Eve's attraction to women. :rofl:
Yeah, I miss pwb's humor 🤣
Me too. It was subtle and believable. I think that in the following seasons writers went too heavy with the surreal, forgetting the tone of the comedy that PBW used in the first season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Two pages !! I thought they were some new filming pics ffs. Not this again :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any filming news?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 12:05
Any filming news?
Sandra’s make up artist is out having lunch with a friend so someone else must be filming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saw a few new pages on here and thought we had some updates but nope just two idiots arguing back and forth about crap. You are wrecking this forum. Please stick to the topic of Killing Eve or get out.

bluejeans
Reactions: 5

Post by bluejeans »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 11:22
Enough entertaining you for today, maybe another time. Now awaiting the mass deletion of your posts, it's always hilarious :lol:
No, there will be no next time. Anyone who keeps deliberately engaging trolls in this thread is getting banned.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 12:07
Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 12:05
Any filming news?
Sandra’s make up artist is out having lunch with a friend so someone else must be filming
I miss the first season and them working together. what Jodie is saying in this interview describing the Killing Eve set reminded me even more, "This set is like the happiest most chilled out set I've ever worked on and I think that's a huge credit to the person that Sandra is."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sandra is at the Shang-Chi event now so she most likely didn't film today. As for Jodie, someone said they saw her on a bus a few hours ago (not sure how true) so my guess is they both had a day off today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer are in the nominee list for "The British LGBT Awards"

'Also there will be a livestream of the whole event, so you can check out who's actually there. The nominee list is full of amazing people (Sandra Oh! Jodie Comer! Tan France!) but I suspect most won't actually be able to attend.'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart: :blow: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 19:56
Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer are in the nominee list for "The British LGBT Awards"

'Also there will be a livestream of the whole event, so you can check out who's actually there. The nominee list is full of amazing people (Sandra Oh! Jodie Comer! Tan France!) but I suspect most won't actually be able to attend.'

This award is kinda dumb I think lol but it’s a shame they probably can’t attend. :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why dumb? It highlights the important of lgbtq representation in media which is super important for us all and deserves to be celebrated, just as important as diversity representation. being able to identify with characters in media can be a live saver for many growing up, I know it was for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 22:32
why dumb? It highlights the important of lgbtq representation in media which is super important for us all and deserves to be celebrated, just as important as diversity representation. being able to identify with characters in media can be a live saver for many growing up, I know it was for me.
I got mixed up and thought it was the ally award thing they do tbh, so my bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 18:37
Sandra is at the Shang-Chi event now so she most likely didn't film today. As for Jodie, someone said they saw her on a bus a few hours ago (not sure how true) so my guess is they both had a day off today.
That jodie and awkwafina tweet sounded like someone saw posters of free guy and shang chi on the same bus. Highly doubt they’d both somehow end up on the same bus, not to mention awkwafina was getting ready for the premiere so she wouldn’t have been on a bus :lol: Sandra hasn’t filmed for the last 3 days so it’s possible it’s been Jodie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 23:28
Guest wrote:
That jodie and awkwafina tweet sounded like someone saw posters of free guy and shang chi on the same bus. Highly doubt they’d both somehow end up on the same bus, not to mention awkwafina was getting ready for the premiere so she wouldn’t have been on a bus :lol: Sandra hasn’t filmed for the last 3 days so it’s possible it’s been Jodie
when do celebs ever ride public transports? lol. that should've been your first clue the sighting was fake. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 22:51
Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 22:32
I got mixed up and thought it was the ally award thing they do tbh, so my bad.
no worries :hug: doubt they will attend in any case (live-stream) and what kind of awards are we looking at here, best kiss in a bus scene? :hmmm: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, that reminds me of how they were nominated for Best Kiss at the MTV Awards this year. It would've been cool to see them at a less serious award show but one that a lot of A-listers still attend.

Also, I could totally see this...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 02:26
Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 23:28
Guest wrote:
when do celebs ever ride public transports? lol. that should've been your first clue the sighting was fake. :lol:
ds
i think its common in UK for celebrity to rode a public transport
i remember seeing fanpic of Daisy Ridley on a bus and Paul Macartney and Ian Mckellen on a tube