TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:39
Theories run wild. goosip girl or KB better release some sort of statement.
Totally agree. People are going crazy

hwheh
Reactions:

Post by hwheh »

Guest wrote:

She already gave her statement. What do you guys want? To give statements everyday? Just boz of ava's actions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Deleting the comments was such a dumb move imo. It makes it seem there's some truth to those rumors even more. She should've known better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Imagine being 18 and being forced to make a “statement” on your relationship. Couldn’t be me and I hope they don’t lmao. Some of y’all are so entitled to strangers’ lives fr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hwheh wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:42
Guest wrote:

She already gave her statement. What do you guys want? To give statements everyday? Just boz of ava's actions?
Lmao they want daily press briefings. Someone cal Jen psaki. Consistent reminder that they don’t owe you anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:43
Deleting the comments was such a dumb move imo. It makes it seem there's some truth to those rumors even more. She should've known better.
That proves how she is not smart and knows people will talk about her deleting them. She loves what she is doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kavatards, the verdict has been reached!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:45
Guest wrote:
That proves how she is not smart and knows people will talk about her deleting them. She loves what she is doing.
Some of y’all are serious crazy. If she didn’t delete them it would bring more attention and then people would continue to comment and drama would start. She’s literally trying to minimize the shit talking just like kb deleting comments about where is liv. If she left them people would speculate more so she’s hoping that people don’t see and keep writing stuff. Y’all use your brains pls.

Reactions:

Post by 73737 »

Guest wrote:
hwheh wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao they want daily press briefings. Someone cal Jen psaki. Consistent reminder that they don’t owe you anything.
It would be so funny if kbob are still together and here we busy in Making theories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ava really knows how to stir the pot lol

It's clear from miles away she's using this Bella girl to make KB jealous in some way. I guess she saw she kinda got a reaction out of her when KB commented she loves her and will always have a piece of her heart. People were speculating Ava parading Bella on tt made KB feel some type of way. Now, either something is indeed going on or she's doing this in hopes KBOB break up, so she could try to slide in again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay imagine you were KB, moved on, is in a rs but gotta deal with people coming your way bcs your ex is in her feels and puts those feels on sm. :lol: :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some of y’all are serious crazy. If she didn’t delete them it would bring more attention and then people would continue to comment and drama would start. She’s literally trying to minimize the shit talking just like kb deleting comments about where is liv. If she left them people would speculate more so she’s hoping that people don’t see and keep writing stuff. Y’all use your brains pls.
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. People have decided that these two are sus. Therefore literally whatever they do will be deemed sus because it fits their narrative. People were ragging on kb the other day for her notes app tweet saying it was sus, and now they’re saying her silence is sus and she should “make a statement.” General advice, just block them and move on, protect your peace.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

73737 wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:50
Guest wrote:
hwheh wrote:
Guest wrote:

It would be so funny if kbob are still together and here we busy in Making theories.
Da I literally don’t even know anymore, anon. Interesting that Katie deleted a comment asking about her and Liv last night that ended up getting nasty and speculating about them breaking up but it’s not impossible that they did because of Katie’s move. She’s been all about this “new chapter” and like other anons said, if these rumors started playing on Liv’s insecurities and that opened up a discussion about their future, who knows what they decided. They don’t owe people anything but they have to realize that the intrusive comments will only get worse and Ava knows damn well she’s making things more sus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 11:59
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 11:49
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 08:14
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 08:11
I’m sorry but if Katie goes back to Ava that’s gonna be so fucked up. Why start anything with ob if she was gonna pull this bs lol not cool at all
No one is saying she's going back to Ava. Katie and Liv probably have some problems right now and Ava hopes she'll win Katie again.
I think this is the most logical one. It gets at why things may seem “off” btwn kb and liv at least outwardly, and also explains why Ava may be in her feels right now / pining a little.

But to me, if Ava is actually pining for her, this bella thing the same exact situation as jay a few months back. And if that didn’t work for kb then BEFORE she was dating liv, I just don’t think it would now. Also liv means a lot to kb regardless if they’re dating or have dated, so again don’t think she’d go back there. Factor in NYU and literally a new start just adds to this.
Yeah it can be. If KB and OB don't address anything these days people will continue to suspect something is going on though. Hopefully they address it in any way. If this situation happens to be real in some way that would be so fucked up of KB, she was the one who asked OB first and then pull this suddenly? I kind of expected it from Ava, but not from KB. This will hit a new low for them especially KB who said OB saved her life.
I totally agree cause she said herself that OB saved her life and to go back to the person who almost killed you it don’t make sense to me at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we are blaming katie too, but maybe it's only on ava's side and she's making all this mess on purpose, because definitely she's trying to stirring the pot, we know that girl is so mentally disturbed. Remember when her karen mommy was afraid that katie and liv will crash her angel's BD party, like ma'am the worst enemy of your daughter is herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:55
Okay imagine you were KB, moved on, is in a rs but gotta deal with people coming your way bcs your ex is in her feels and puts those feels on sm. :lol: :mask:
I know y'all like to assume the worst of ava, but remember before pride weekend when we were all making fun of her for how blatant she was with her feelings towards kb, and how one sided it all looked. when in reality they were in contact the whole time? Just saying, don't let kb fool ya bc ava really doesn't care if she overshares about her feelings on the internet even if it looks one sided :gaypimp: gossip girl WYA :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:03
we are blaming katie too, but maybe it's only on ava's side and she's making all this mess on purpose, because definitely she's trying to stirring the pot, we know that girl is so mentally disturbed. Remember when her karen mommy was afraid that katie and liv will crash her angel's BD party, like ma'am the worst enemy of your daughter is herself.
ngl it was embarrassing when her mom tweeted it lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imma say it again: Maybe, just maybe Katie and Liv indeed separated or decided to have a little break. Ava and both girls have a lot of mutual friends. Someone might of slipped and told her + add to this Katie's comments how she loves her + the songs she was adding to the playlist about Ava and this should be enough to get her going again.

The other option is they talked somehow and left the door open for friendship, which can make her get in her feels too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:59
73737 wrote:
Guest wrote:
hwheh wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I literally don’t even know anymore, anon. Interesting that Katie deleted a comment asking about her and Liv last night that ended up getting nasty and speculating about them breaking up but it’s not impossible that they did because of Katie’s move. She’s been all about this “new chapter” and like other anons said, if these rumors started playing on Liv’s insecurities and that opened up a discussion about their future, who knows what they decided. They don’t owe people anything but they have to realize that the intrusive comments will only get worse and Ava knows damn well she’s making things more sus.
if they did break up it wasn’t because of her going to NY cause they knew that before they got together I’m thinking Katie got with Liv to make sure she would never go back to Ava so she can go back with her in the future but it’s funny how she talks about mental health blah blah but is going back to the one who distroyed hers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:04
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:55
I know y'all like to assume the worst of ava, but remember before pride weekend when we were all making fun of her for how blatant she was with her feelings towards kb, and how one sided it all looked. when in reality they were in contact the whole time? Just saying, don't let kb fool ya bc ava really doesn't care if she overshares about her feelings on the internet even if it looks one sided :gaypimp: gossip girl WYA :dramaqueen:
DA I mean you’re not wrong and Katie shot herself in the foot for that and I can only hope she’s not repeating those actions because that would be shitty af for Liv. I have no doubt though that any potential contact, the comments, and this rumor did not sit right with Liv. Katie’s been going through an emotional time and is moving across the country to start this new part of her life so she could’ve sat down with Liv and told her they should break up, idk if it was mutual or not or if that’s even what happened. All I know is any Ava involvement on Katie’s end would be hypocritical af because of everything she said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I feel bad for the amount of hate ava gets. How is this avas fault exactly? Even if she has feelings for kb - she was with kb first. She was still talking with kb at the whole pride shit. She would have been with kb if that didn’t go down so obviously there’s feelings there. Now when kb went with liv she was upset but eventually moved on- even wished them well. Because she added some songs on a playlist and liked some things on Twitter that you believe are about kb she’s stirring the pot? She isn’t openly doing anything you are trying to put things together and make it make sense to you. Thing is ava is always painted out to be the villain no matter the situation. If her and kb get back together I’m 100% sure it’s because kb showed some interest in ava or gave her some hope to go hard because Ava doesn’t just spring outta nowhere and start liking shit for fun. Stop making any of these girls to be a villain they’re 18-20 years old.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
73737 wrote:
Guest wrote:
hwheh wrote:
Guest wrote:

This statement to me only states that she is blaming someone else for her mistakes and is sorry she got caught #pokecousinforpresident

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am convinced that it is the same people who troll this forum with the most absurd shits

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Calling the anon who said there's a reason Ava is not over Katie.
Come and share some more lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:07
Guest wrote:
73737 wrote:
Guest wrote:
hwheh wrote:

if they did break up it wasn’t because of her going to NY cause they knew that before they got together I’m thinking Katie got with Liv to make sure she would never go back to Ava so she can go back with her in the future but it’s funny how she talks about mental health blah blah but is going back to the one who distroyed hers
you people made up a scenario, came to a conclusion, and shit on Katie for it. lmao she can't win here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
73737 wrote:
Guest wrote:

you people made up a scenario, came to a conclusion, and shit on Katie for it. lmao she can't win here.
Pls they were judge, jury, and executioner. I’m shipping her w her plane ticket to NY because this has to be so unbelievably exhausting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
73737 wrote:
Guest wrote:

No matter what Katie and ava cannot win in this scenario so I hope they f everyone and just go for it. Hate is coming already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:08
Guest wrote:
I feel bad for the amount of hate ava gets. How is this avas fault exactly? Even if she has feelings for kb - she was with kb first. She was still talking with kb at the whole pride shit. She would have been with kb if that didn’t go down so obviously there’s feelings there. Now when kb went with liv she was upset but eventually moved on- even wished them well. Because she added some songs on a playlist and liked some things on Twitter that you believe are about kb she’s stirring the pot? She isn’t openly doing anything you are trying to put things together and make it make sense to you. Thing is ava is always painted out to be the villain no matter the situation. If her and kb get back together I’m 100% sure it’s because kb showed some interest in ava or gave her some hope to go hard because Ava doesn’t just spring outta nowhere and start liking shit for fun. Stop making any of these girls to be a villain they’re 18-20 years old.
Da agree with you. Just don't make sense how ava suddenly doing all of this if there is no reason at all. Something definitely happened but we left with nothing here, just pure speculation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
73737 wrote:

No matter what Katie and ava cannot win in this scenario so I hope they f everyone and just go for it. Hate is coming already
Haha hate is coming because they already said fuck everyone and went for it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:15
I am convinced that it is the same people who troll this forum with the most absurd shits
i don't think they'll stop until Katie has a mental breakdown or sumn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:22
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:08
Guest wrote:
Da agree with you. Just don't make sense how ava suddenly doing all of this if there is no reason at all. Something definitely happened but we left with nothing here, just pure speculation.
They met up for a poke lunch date and got caught

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like all three girls, KB the most because I see myself in her but I have to say this:

Both her and Ava were messy. Ava was wrong for playing Katie, lying, and cheating on her but Katie did a number on Ava for sure after she ended things with her suddenly. Ava obviously realized her feelings for Katie were deeper when she got back with Olivia in March hence her going to KB's house to give her the famous letter and then wanting to break up with Olivia. After this they start talking while Ava was in the mh, talking about kids and shit, telling each other they are in love, and Katie asking Ava to wait for her, Ava saying even if KB hurts her she'll want to be with her and she'll wait for her. Then Katie gets cold feet and cuts Ava off, Ava finds out from Olivia Katie said some shit about her and that she has feelings for Olivia for real and Ava loses her mind.

Even If I like her I can't deny this was such a cold thing to do because they clearly had feelings for each other and were planning to meet soon. Also, when Ava was in Alabama for her family trip she called Katie crying and asking her is it true she likes Olivia, then both started crying and made up + said they're in love w eo and fell asleep on facetime. So, there's no way the feelings disappeared so soon.
My point is, Katie definitely got her revenge on Ava because we see she's still struggling to move on and even after Katie fucked Olivia and is now dating her Ava doesn't give a f and is not hiding she still wants her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The most plausible/decent theory yet on this thread is still the Ava/MH one😂😂they came through with the receipts, unlike y'all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^this.

Also they’re only choosing to analyze things which fit their fanfic and whatever doesn’t they will ignore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay who turned on the psych ward wifi again? Y'all crazy asses need Jesus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:35
Okay who turned on the psych ward wifi again? Y'all crazy asses need Jesus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whatever happens I just hope Liv is okay.

Moonshy
Veteran
Reactions: 19

Post by Moonshy »

people who trust KB still exist?🤔I thought everyone had outgrown that

sorry y'all...but she has more red flags than the soviet union
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:39

Wow this is pretty hateful coming from you, Moonshy. I thought you weren't about that life? Or is it only when someone brings up Ava's red flags you go into stantard defense mode?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^this.

Also they’re only choosing to analyze things which fit their fanfic and whatever doesn’t they will ignore.
^ louder.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:

:rofl: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:

I believe her when she said the restaurant thing didn't happened, but I'm not sure about that her and ava don't have contact at all. Both were (are?) a couple of liars, so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

alright, I don't even like Ava but why would she get in her feelings again after literally a month of not doing anything showing she wants KB back? Makes no sense, unless something happened that gave her hope again. And I doubt KB's comments would be enough for her to go all the way out again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haha not the Avatards praising her for following them on Twitter people please she knows what she is doing she knows that people are coming after her so she needs to get her lil fighters ready to fight for her... then tell me if she gave a fuck about you guys why is she following now not before this drama🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:46
Moonshy wrote:

I believe her when she said the restaurant thing didn't happened, but I'm not sure about that her and ava don't have contact at all. Both were (are?) a couple of liars, so...
If you think she is a liar then why believe her when she said she didn’t meet her for lunch oh wait because of her statement 🙄

Moonshy
Veteran
Reactions: 19

Post by Moonshy »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:41
Moonshy wrote:

Wow this is pretty hateful coming from you, Moonshy. I thought you weren't about that life? Or is it only when someone brings up Ava's red flags you go into stantard defense mode?
hateful? huh? all the stuff she did since november was literally confessed by herself in that live with OB.

If I was hateful I would have made a list of each thing she has done since then but I won't even try to justify my words, since EVERYONE her knows what I'm talking about but just decided to "forget" everything she confessed doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:51
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:46
Moonshy wrote:

If you think she is a liar then why believe her when she said she didn’t meet her for lunch oh wait because of her statement 🙄
Da btw is there any valid evidence of that restaurant thing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 15:48
alright, I don't even like Ava but why would she get in her feelings again after literally a month of not doing anything showing she wants KB back? Makes no sense, unless something happened that gave her hope again. And I doubt KB's comments would be enough for her to go all the way out again.
Imo because she’s moving across the country and is getting out of this bubble she put herself in for the past 8 months. Idc what y’all say, new people and new experiences is gonna give her a diff outlook on this ish.

Add to this IF she and liv are going through a rough patch (+ the comments even tho I think this was overreacted to) this is probs her last shot for a while.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the avatards saying the n-word like her idol :wub: