US Women's Soccer Part XVII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer Part XVII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Don't respond to trolling posts, you all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see we have reached the baiting portion. Don’t get sucked in people. I’m begging you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:48
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:44
honestly, i'm still in shock that the starting front 3 against ned was the best combo we've ever had in this tourney.
2/3 of the lineup we’ve been asking for, and they actually got to do what they’re great at which is pressing to create opportunities and tracking back to help the OB so they feel comfortable getting into the attack.

Da -Agreed. It is the first time the team has been allowed to go out and press and play US ball.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
honestly, i'm still in shock that the starting front 3 against ned was the best combo we've ever had in this tourney.
2/3 of the lineup we’ve been asking for, and they actually got to do what they’re great at which is pressing to create opportunities and tracking back to help the OB so they feel comfortable getting into the attack.
DA
Not really though because up until today every lineup with Lloyd and Lynn together sucked and we talked about that in the past that Lynn and Lloyd together was the problem.

Tobin-Lloyd-Lynn sucked second half of 2019 Sweden
Pinoe-Lloyd-Lynn sucked Spain game
Press-Lloyd-Lynn sucked in the April Sweden game

We just got lucky that Lynn didn’t suck today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:47
Carli wasn't good.
i think she presses better than morgan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:46
I just really want to know what is going on with Press. She looks so exhausted. Did her fitness just plummet for some reason? Her lack of legs is causing the other issues.
She’s just disappears in big tournaments. It’s nothing new.
That is not what makes her like like she is running through quick sand.
The weather maybe? Alex looks likes she’s struggling too. I was watching the AUS GB game and the commentator mentioned how humid it was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I just really want to know what is going on with Press. She looks so exhausted. Did her fitness just plummet for some reason? Her lack of legs is causing the other issues.
She's been our best forward in this tournament. Both statistically and with the eye test.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Could be the weather, could be that she’s had a longer playing season than others from playing in wsl since last fall. Mewis would be the other player to relate to that. Idk maybe she needs a break? She looks fine to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The troll switched tactics and is now baiting and y’all are falling for it. Don’t feed the troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:53
Guest wrote:
She's been our best forward in this tournament. Both statistically and with the eye test.
Stop lying.

element
Reactions: 12

Post by element »

It's actually a known troll, I've banned them many times.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Vlatko intended to start all of today’s subs next game. But they ended up playing worse and more minutes that the starters so will be interested to see what he goes with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Carli wasn't good.
i think she presses better than morgan.
X2 Carli def does press more than Morgan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:55
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:53
Guest wrote:
Stop lying.
I'm not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

element wrote:
It's actually a known troll, I've banned them many times.
We know. If only people learned to ignore they are always extra triggered about cp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Not really though because up until today every lineup with Lloyd and Lynn together sucked and we talked about that in the past that Lynn and Lloyd together was the problem.

wasn't tobin subbed out like 10 mins into second half of that sweden game though? i remember bc its the birth of tlc and was disappointed when they were all subbed out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think Vlatko intended to start all of today’s subs next game. But they ended up playing worse and more minutes that the starters so will be interested to see what he goes with.
Morgan and Press did score 3 goals today be it they were called offside although one of Press wasn't I bet if the goals had count you wouldn't be talking shit about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da If he was planning on starting Pinoe next game….yikes. Same with Rose and how physical Canada is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:10
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 20:44
Ash with Roux is too cute :wub:

:wub:
i want to be held like this by ash :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 21:58
Guest wrote:
Morgan and Press did score 3 goals today be it they were called offside although one of Press wasn't I bet if the goals had count you wouldn't be talking shit about them.
The game did not change for the better when they come on. That is not talking shit. Stats back it up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And if my grandmother had wheels she would be a bicycle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA

I think you’re confusing what I said, I’m saying the lineup we always want is TLC so having 2/3 (Tobin and Lloyd) of them out there as well as letting them do what they do best doesn’t shock me that it was successful. Also you have to realize the different game plans and opponents when comparing how certain lineups worked at different times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just be happy "they won"
and by the way CP won the internet today, too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does it matter? If we win gold that’s all that matters, no matter who plays bad or good as long as we win. Pinoe said it.

You guys should be rallying around the players not dividing.
Nitpicking saying this play is bad this game but this player was bad the other game, for what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da What does gave to do with OPs post? Tobin had a goal called offsides…and Horan almost too. I think the point was they played way longer than expected…which is honestly his fault with the time of the subs. So who knows what he will do for Canada

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y’all are just mad because no matter how off they may be, Vlatko still trusts Chrislex the most to get the job don’t at the end of the day. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 22:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Let's try not to steal jokes off Twitter, yeah?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 22:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da anon just exposed herself. I know exactly who that is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 22:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s not from Twitter hun, its an old joke. Everything on Twitter is stolen from somewhere else anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 22:01
Y’all are just mad because no matter how off they may be, Vlatko still trusts Chrislex the most to get the job don’t at the end of the day. :nails:
The queens stole the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Why does it matter? If we win gold that’s all that matters, no matter who plays bad or good as long as we win. Pinoe said it.

Nitpicking saying this play is bad this game but this player was bad the other game, for what?
This truly is too hard for this place. People have to make it a stan thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This place was doing so well. And y’all were told by TWO people to ignore the troll and yet here we are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da What does gave to do with OPs post? Tobin had a goal called offsides…and Horan almost too. I think the point was they played way longer than expected…which is honestly his fault with the time of the subs. So who knows what he will do for Canada
That anon is just rambling and being defensive, I’m sure Vlatko thought the subs would’ve done better though. If he knew they were going to come out looking like that he could’ve let them chill until extra time. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 22:06
Guest wrote:

I just don’t get the purpose. What are they trying to accomplish, what’s the end result? This is our team and we should support them, not act like all the others that are against them.
Rough times ahead when the vets are gone, they won’t have anything to argue about. You can already tell a lot of them don’t care enough for the rookies.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 22:06
Guest wrote:

da- exactly. We've all talked so much shit about Lynn but that girl stepped up today and it was wonderful. And like many have mentioned here we used so many damn subs (they didn't produce during regulation) but those 4 subs scored the pks. Teamwork, damn it!