This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Reactions:

Re: This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Post by Guest »

obsessed with buying perfumes and body sprays when i already have an abundance my hoarder spiral era

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

are people really so r worded that their takeaway from the entire movie is whether a character is likable or not... especially when it literally depicts severe mental illness it’s giving fucking brain worms

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

was about to have a meltdown but i feel embarrassed doing it for some reason now omg like being the only person who posts in this thread is humiliating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello thread, how is everyone doing? Are you all boiling hot you UK peeps? :lol: How about the rest of the world?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

amberlynn catfished era incoming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

everyone is so mean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i want to over share but im attempting to not out of shame

Reactions:

Post by guest »

the way i have the exact same fatass babyface as the fattest faced members in every girl group and can bodycheck myself using them to see my gigantic bobblehead from a third person perspective as they dance next to the other girls with normal sized heads which elicits a powerful urge to hit myself directly in the face attempting to make it shrink somehow because even when they're the skinniest member any excess weight will never budge from their chipmunk cheeks due to cursed chipmunk genes that my cheeks also inherited from satan who is a man and therefore evil so should be blamed. more problematic still is my skull itself actually being quite small aside from the mountains of fat randomly dumped on top like a fucking mcflurry

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
17 Nov 2020, 01:00
watching cherry bullet yuju fancams at midnight just to bodycheck because her figure is exactly mine and thinking it looks okay then suddenly wanting to cut my thighs off with a chainsaw when she dances next to may because the difference between their bodies is visibly fucking humongous omfg omfg omfg
plotting suicide after staring in the mirror for the 250th day since posting this and will be emailing my therapist a fancam of cherry bullet yuju to prove how fat i am compared to may so she feels bad about helping me recover from a lifethreatening eating disorder because i was serving kidnapped-and-starved-by-korean-entertainment-company realness

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S & M on American Horror Story …

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im a professional seether it’s my job i seethe for a living

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wait my veruca salt era so true queen

Reactions:

Post by guest »

i'm so good at puzzles omg my encylopedia knowledge of raging dykes trying to fit in with their straight friends and sticking out like a sore thumb slay 😩 if yeji gets kicked from itzy don't blame me because this bitch is parked in the thread translating hordes of knetz outing her for real

Reactions:

Post by guest »

them suddenly using smiley flower rainbow couple cases plus matching smiley bracelets at the exact same time thinking their homophobic male stalkers wouldn't notice then being photographed kissing each other by a homophobic male stalker who korean lesbians bullied into deleting the pic please

Reactions:

Post by guest »

gabxxrielle and minttfit can only dream of a love story this tortured and deranged

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

grimes has to be holding the blackpink girlies at gunpoint with her third eye (her bindi) rays there is no way we need to get this bitch out of here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

need some feedback , serious responses only please. I'm in too much hurt to dealnwith bitchy comments

My witch sister told my mother every sordid detail of my encounter with a girl my family knows but doesn't approve of, because they see her as kind of a ho.

My mom is lukewarm on having a gay daughter, my sister knows this. She is a devil of a woman. She did it deliberately to turn my mother against me. Our relationship is not so great- mynsister and I.

What should I do? Should I worry about it. Does it even matter?

Help

What should I do

P.s. my family is toxic

Am I overreacting? Is it not such a big deal if my sister backstabbed me this way?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are dollar store/ arts craftsu beaded multicolor necklace and bracelets a thing now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 01:58
Are dollar store/ arts craftsu beaded multicolor necklace and bracelets a thing now?
yes it’s a trend or are you shading the kpop girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shading who? Not sure what you mean but the reason I asked is that lately I have been seeing dollar$ bin type multi color beaded accessories everywhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 01:56
need some feedback , serious responses only please. I'm in too much hurt to dealnwith bitchy comments

My witch sister told my mother every sordid detail of my encounter with a girl my family knows but doesn't approve of, because they see her as kind of a ho.

My mom is lukewarm on having a gay daughter, my sister knows this. She is a devil of a woman. She did it deliberately to turn my mother against me. Our relationship is not so great- mynsister and I.

Help

What should I do

P.s. my family is toxic

Am I overreacting? Is it not such a big deal if my sister backstabbed me this way?
Why does it bother you so much? Are the " sordid" details untrue? Are you embarrassed about it that your mother knows? What did your mother say about it? I don't understand why intimacy between 2 consenting adults is such an issue?
How old are you???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jul 2021, 01:56

Help

What should I do

P.s. my family is toxic

It is not an overreaction. It was unnecessary for your sister to inform your mother of your sex life, and knowing how your mom feels about you being gay, and the woman you were seeing. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

literally fuck using online recipes for baking anything im about to only use boxed mixes and icing because why the fuck does everything i make following the recipe with good reviews taste like literal ass like are these actually paid shill reviews for a fucking cake because anybody who would think the result tasted good is fucking demented or in it for the money like i can’t explain it any other way omg a complete waste of my time my money my effort and it tastes so bad it’s stuck in my mouth like im about to call in a swatting to the bitch who posted this recipe i fucking hate you becky i hope your house has a gas leak fuck you for what you did

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do i have a fucking insane sixth sense to choose the absolute most rancid recipe available just for funsies or are all these mommy blogger baking bitches smoking actual crack cocaine and think any of this tastes good like what’s the answer im waiting impatiently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is how we play, this is how we play destroy
m-manipulate the girls, indoctrinate the boys

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i want emilia fart to come back glad she's happy with her girlfriend tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WTF I bumped into one of the bed legs with my barefoot. It hurted but then the pain stopped. I don't know why I touched my toe, I simply touched it and now it hurts so bad I can't walk, not even on my heel and the toe it's swelling. How is it possible it was not hurting anymore and now I can't walk, just for touching it :argh: :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not grimes releasing a song about azealia banks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why the heck the time is running so slow?? I've been sitting here I thought it's already been 6 hours but it's only 2 hours and the rest of my family noticed the time, it runs so slow??? Sometimes I noticed it running very fast most of the time, now it's too slow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

grimes getting lip fillers... elon literally enacting a full blown bimbofication im sickkkkk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s been trashy way before it all. Always hated her elitism. The only time she’s worthy of praise is when she’s focused on her music. Beyond that bleh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

where is the elitism

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ahhh 2012............. i wasn't severely mentally ill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hear her interviews she strikes me as she's lowkey pretentious. But with a lisp.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg the way i just felt 10 minutes of true happiness for the first time in months and it was over a piece of fabric

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 08:26
where is the elitism
didn't she lock herself in her bedroom high on ketamine for three months while she was recording this album

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i don't like azealia but i completely believe that grimes and elon tried to trick azealia into having a threesome with them under the guise of making music together and now grimes is releasing a song about how azealia tried to destroy her life girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

one day we're all going to end up in azealia's bone broth and i hope it's before elon forces us all to migrate to mars

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

stan poppy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i know many skirts are really in trend these days but i much prefer maxi skirts that spin when you twirl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

mini********

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

but i still wanna mini skirt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 11:51
i don't like azealia but i completely believe that grimes and elon tried to trick azealia into having a threesome with them under the guise of making music together and now grimes is releasing a song about how azealia tried to destroy her life girl
azealia hasn’t done anything that bad tbh

AlexCabot
Administrator
Reactions: 11

Post by AlexCabot »

All this talk about Olympics and mental health cannot come soon enough, even if dudes on the internet are terrible.

Mental health issues are another pandemic we have all been ignoring for far too long. We do not offer enough support for people seeking help (or a safe space to talk stuff out) or help for people beyond the ability to seek their own help. The people beyond seeking their own help fall through so many cracks in the system until they are even more beyond reach.

The athletes speaking up and prioritizing their mental health are so brave. I cannot imagine what head space all those other gymnasts are in who dealt with all the abuse and seeing how the system was rigged against them at every turn. Or the female athletes who have every second of their lives and outfits and performance scrutinized while the men get to just have a "bad day" and not have a million articles written about it.

And at least those people are getting a chance to speak out, or bring attention to issues. Meanwhile millions of people suffer in silence from all sorts of mental health issues, mild and intense, including so many vets who end up on the streets or with severe PTSD.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 04:29
All this talk about Olympics and mental health cannot come soon enough, even if dudes on the internet are terrible.

Mental health issues are another pandemic we have all been ignoring for far too long. We do not offer enough support for people seeking help (or a safe space to talk stuff out) or help for people beyond the ability to seek their own help. The people beyond seeking their own help fall through so many cracks in the system until they are even more beyond reach.

The athletes speaking up and prioritizing their mental health are so brave. I cannot imagine what head space all those other gymnasts are in who dealt with all the abuse and seeing how the system was rigged against them at every turn. Or the female athletes who have every second of their lives and outfits and performance scrutinized while the men get to just have a "bad day" and not have a million articles written about it.

And at least those people are getting a chance to speak out, or bring attention to issues. Meanwhile millions of people suffer in silence from all sorts of mental health issues, mild and intense, including so many vets who end up on the streets or with severe PTSD.
So sorry for you Alex. :hug: It must be hard to be surrounded by it.

Mental health issues are something our society feels comfortable sweeping under the rug. It makes no sense. Biles is so brave coming forward. The olympics in particular have a culture of pushing yourself to your limits, and beyond. That’s what can lead some people to get ill. :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Banks has developed a reputation for disputes with public figures on social media,[8] particularly Twitter, with Complex noting that "she gets more attention for her public feuds than she does for her music".[7][119][120][121][122][123][124][125][126]

On September 22, 2015, Banks became involved in a confrontation with a fellow passenger and the flight crew while attempting to exit a Delta Air Lines flight that had just landed in Los Angeles. According to witnesses, Banks was attempting to squeeze past other passengers to disembark the plane more quickly, when a French man blocked her path. Banks reacted by spitting in the man's face, punching him, and clawing at his shirt. Subsequently, a flight attendant stepped in and demanded that Banks calm down. This resulted in Banks forcefully arguing with the flight attendant, in which she at one point called the Delta employee a "fucking f-----".[127]

On November 10, 2015, it was reported Banks was under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department following an altercation involving the rapper and a security guard at L.A. club Break Room 86. Later that year, Banks was arrested in New York after attacking a female security guard.[127]

In March 2016, Sarah Palin threatened to sue Banks for a tweet that Palin interpreted as a threat but that Banks claimed was intended as a joke.[128] Banks later apologized.[129]

In May 2016, Banks posted what the BBC described as a "racist and homophobic rant"[130] against Zayn Malik on Twitter, in which she criticized and insulted him using racial and homophobic slurs,[131][123] accused him of acting like a "PET" toward the white members of One Direction, and claimed he had only been included in the band out of tokenism.[132] Her comments also led to a short online feud with then-14-year-old actress Skai Jackson.[133][134] As a result, Banks was dropped by her UK booking agency and an upcoming hip-hop festival, and her Twitter account was suspended.[130]

In December 2016, Banks posted a series of videos on Instagram detailing her cleanup of a closet in her apartment where she claims to have been practicing witchcraft. She admitted to practicing "three years worth of brujeria”. The video appeared to show dried blood, feathers, and the carrion of dead chickens. She was criticized on Twitter by the artist Sia, who stated that "sacrificing animals for your gain is the wackest shit I've ever heard. Get ahead by being awesome, kind and working hard." Banks responded to Sia with a series of tweets stating "your ugly pasty dry white lady winter skin face is the ugliest face I've ever seen, that must be why you hide it all the time. Have some fucking respect for my fucking traditional African religion, you pompous white bitch." The post was later deleted.[135]

In June 2018, Banks' secondary Twitter account was suspended due to slurs directed towards drag queen Monét X Change.[136]

Banks had to leave an Aer Lingus flight in January 2019 after an altercation with an Irish air stewardess, and responded by branding Irish women "fucking ugly". The next day, she dedicated her Dublin show to "beautiful Irish women".[137] Following the show, Banks posted online calling Irish people "inbred leprechauns" who should "keep their defective genes away from humanity", and mocked the Great Famine.[138][139]

In August 2019, Banks wrote on Instagram after performing in Sweden: "I would really love to see someone bomb the shit out of this place, LMFAO. Give y'all white asses something to fucking cry about. Ugly blonde pigs you Swedes are".[140] On the Scandinavian Airlines flight back to Los Angeles, she accused the crew of racist assault. The airline denied this and said Banks's behavior forced them to call law enforcement to escort her off the plane when it landed.[141][142]

In January 2021, Banks received criticism after posting a video on Instagram of her digging up and cooking her dead pet cat. She later revealed in an interview that she did not eat the cat and was for taxidermizing purposes,

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fuck sarah palin though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

are these chokers supposed to feel like you can just barely breathe
https://i.etsystatic.com/22689766/r/il/ ... 6_5eub.jpg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 12:57
Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Banks has developed a reputation for disputes with public figures on social media,[8] particularly Twitter, with Complex noting that "she gets more attention for her public feuds than she does for her music".[7][119][120][121][122][123][124][125][126]

On September 22, 2015, Banks became involved in a confrontation with a fellow passenger and the flight crew while attempting to exit a Delta Air Lines flight that had just landed in Los Angeles. According to witnesses, Banks was attempting to squeeze past other passengers to disembark the plane more quickly, when a French man blocked her path. Banks reacted by spitting in the man's face, punching him, and clawing at his shirt. Subsequently, a flight attendant stepped in and demanded that Banks calm down. This resulted in Banks forcefully arguing with the flight attendant, in which she at one point called the Delta employee a "fucking f-----".[127]

On November 10, 2015, it was reported Banks was under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department following an altercation involving the rapper and a security guard at L.A. club Break Room 86. Later that year, Banks was arrested in New York after attacking a female security guard.[127]

In March 2016, Sarah Palin threatened to sue Banks for a tweet that Palin interpreted as a threat but that Banks claimed was intended as a joke.[128] Banks later apologized.[129]

In May 2016, Banks posted what the BBC described as a "racist and homophobic rant"[130] against Zayn Malik on Twitter, in which she criticized and insulted him using racial and homophobic slurs,[131][123] accused him of acting like a "PET" toward the white members of One Direction, and claimed he had only been included in the band out of tokenism.[132] Her comments also led to a short online feud with then-14-year-old actress Skai Jackson.[133][134] As a result, Banks was dropped by her UK booking agency and an upcoming hip-hop festival, and her Twitter account was suspended.[130]

In December 2016, Banks posted a series of videos on Instagram detailing her cleanup of a closet in her apartment where she claims to have been practicing witchcraft. She admitted to practicing "three years worth of brujeria”. The video appeared to show dried blood, feathers, and the carrion of dead chickens. She was criticized on Twitter by the artist Sia, who stated that "sacrificing animals for your gain is the wackest shit I've ever heard. Get ahead by being awesome, kind and working hard." Banks responded to Sia with a series of tweets stating "your ugly pasty dry white lady winter skin face is the ugliest face I've ever seen, that must be why you hide it all the time. Have some fucking respect for my fucking traditional African religion, you pompous white bitch." The post was later deleted.[135]

In June 2018, Banks' secondary Twitter account was suspended due to slurs directed towards drag queen Monét X Change.[136]

Banks had to leave an Aer Lingus flight in January 2019 after an altercation with an Irish air stewardess, and responded by branding Irish women "fucking ugly". The next day, she dedicated her Dublin show to "beautiful Irish women".[137] Following the show, Banks posted online calling Irish people "inbred leprechauns" who should "keep their defective genes away from humanity", and mocked the Great Famine.[138][139]

In August 2019, Banks wrote on Instagram after performing in Sweden: "I would really love to see someone bomb the shit out of this place, LMFAO. Give y'all white asses something to fucking cry about. Ugly blonde pigs you Swedes are".[140] On the Scandinavian Airlines flight back to Los Angeles, she accused the crew of racist assault. The airline denied this and said Banks's behavior forced them to call law enforcement to escort her off the plane when it landed.[141][142]

In January 2021, Banks received criticism after posting a video on Instagram of her digging up and cooking her dead pet cat. She later revealed in an interview that she did not eat the cat and was for taxidermizing purposes,
the worst offenses are the animal stuff but the rest is actually hilarious