Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 01:33
Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 01:03
That's the place where CJ filmed the video of Kristen sneezing.
Yesterday someone posted on Twitter that they saw her in echo park.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 00:40
Suzie chilling at Kristen’s new house pool
Looks like she is in Los Olivos, CA. Wonder if Kristen is there too

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 03:34
Guest wrote:
That's north of Santa Barbara. It's possible but Suzie has so many other friends she is close to, she could be with anyone.
And with Kristen having to leave so soon, she may want to actually chill at home, we'll see!
I wonder if Suzie and/or Dylan will travel with her to Greece.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 03:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's north of Santa Barbara. It's possible but Suzie has so many other friends she is close to, she could be with anyone.
And with Kristen having to leave so soon, she may want to actually chill at home, we'll see!
That’s true. Only reason I wondered about Kristen being with her was that she posted from Kristen’s pool earlier..the new one..well someone said it was her pool. I couldn’t recognize it from the little that was in the igs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Suzie for sure. When was the last time Suzie *wasn’t* Kristen’s PA on set?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 04:26
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
*forgot to mention DA

Runner
Reactions: 29

Post by Runner »

Guest wrote:
Dylan was wearing the shirt when they went to Black lives matter by the way. Just a random note ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 04:06
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That’s true. Only reason I wondered about Kristen being with her was that she posted from Kristen’s pool earlier..the new one..well someone said it was her pool. I couldn’t recognize it from the little that was in the igs.
Da. I don't think that's Kristen's new house pool. Color of the wall behind Suzie matches the color of the house in her igs with the moon outside. Kristen's house is all white. I'd like to hear that anon why she thinks Suzie was at Kristen's, what detail in that pic she sees that's from Kristen's. Just for future reference.

crickets
Reactions: 77

Post by crickets »

Runner wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 04:51
Guest wrote:
Dylan was wearing the shirt when they went to Black lives matter by the way. Just a random note ^_^
Yes I remember that. Random question then: is it Dylan's Shirt or Kristen's?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 04:28
Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 04:26
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
*forgot to mention DA
Da. Suzie's been on every set with Kristen since CXR exactly 8 years ago. But there's always that first time, that one exception. We'll see. I personally think Suzie will go.
As for Suzie traveling for a bit right now, although she didn't go far lol, it could be just her enjoying few days off before she goes back to work with Kristen.
We are all here operating under assumption that Kristen needs to be in Greece on time for Aug 2 start but she might travel there later so they all have more time before final prep starts.

Runner

Post by Runner »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 05:52
We are all here operating under assumption that Kristen needs to be in Greece on time for Aug 2 start but she might travel there later so they all have more time before final prep starts.
Well, maybe it's because she has to leave earlier because of Spencer in Venice. Then it makes sense that she is at least there from the beginning. Or her role is VERY small.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They *still* don't know how to spell her name.
Kristen is such an usual/standard name, not rare at all, so I'm always puzzled by how many people have trouble spelling it right, especially among native English speakers. A bit bizarre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 05:58
Guest wrote:
Kristen is such an usual/standard name, not rare at all, so I'm always puzzled by how many people have trouble spelling it right, especially among native English speakers. A bit bizarre.
Well “Kristin” is not an incorrect way of spelling it. Plenty of people spell it like that with an “I” at the end instead of an “e” - just not Kristen Stewart lol.

Runner

Post by Runner »

But you can even hear the e in Kristen when you say it...
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Runner wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 05:57
Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 05:52
Well, maybe it's because she has to leave earlier because of Spencer in Venice. Then it makes sense that she is at least there from the beginning. Or her role is VERY small.
That's another assumption, that she will be in Venice which happens in Sept btw so plenty of time till then.
I'm 99% sure she will go but, theoretically speaking, we don't *know* she will be there.
As far as I know, CotF has one main character (Vigo), one sidekick (Léa) and then a series of smaller roles for characters that are part of the story for a short time and then they leave. So it's entirely possible Kristen's part can be filmed in a week or two but we'll see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 06:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well “Kristin” is not an incorrect way of spelling it. Plenty of people spell it like that with an “I” at the end instead of an “e” - just not Kristen Stewart lol.
Kristin is not the same name as Kristen. Similar in origin but so not the same. You don't even pronounce them in the same way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Runner wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 06:05
But you can even hear the e in Kristen when you say it...
Exactly. Which makes this misspelling even more bizarre, lol. Like, I can get Kirsten and Kristen being mixed up but not this with Kristin and it happens so often, even among journalists. Anyway, no need to go deeper with this subject, it's just something I have hard time understanding why it happens.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Pretty sure Kristen and Dylan's anniversary is on Monday 7/26, I remember Dylan commenting on a friend's ig last year thinking her friends had the same anniversary and I easily remembered that tidbit because that's also my sister's birthday lol

Might see them out celebrating or something this coming weekend or even earlier if Kristen does actually have to leave within the next week and Dylan doesn't go.
However celebrating an anniversary in Greece sounds way more fun!
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 06:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kristin is not the same name as Kristen. Similar in origin but so not the same. You don't even pronounce them in the same way.
Huh? Yes you do! I have a friend/coworker who spells it “Kristin” and it’s pronounced exactly like Kristen. Kristin Chenoweth, etc. They’re pronounced the same way, just different spelling...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 06:26
Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 06:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Huh? Yes you do! I have a friend/coworker who spells it “Kristin” and it’s pronounced exactly like Kristen. Kristin Chenoweth, etc. They’re pronounced the same way, just different spelling...
You don't hear E in Kristin. You can hear E loud and clear in KristEn.
We are talking about well known actress here, not unknown person, so not knowing how to spell her very ordinary name after all these years is odd to me.
Done talking about this now because some people here always try to turn everything in competition and that exhausting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 06:25
Pretty sure Kristen and Dylan's anniversary is on Monday 7/26, I remember Dylan commenting on a friend's ig last year thinking her friends had the same anniversary and I easily remembered that tidbit because that's also my sister's birthday lol

Might see them out celebrating or something this coming weekend or even earlier if Kristen does actually have to leave within the next week and Dylan doesn't go.
Not if Cronenberg is set to establish a quarantine-like bubble there for safety reasons, lol.
I wonder if Stacey is again going to be Kristen's makeup artist for CotF because usually we get first location/set clues from her.

Runner

Post by Runner »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 06:08
That's another assumption, that she will be in Venice which happens in Sept btw so plenty of time till then.
I'm 99% sure she will go but, theoretically speaking, we don't *know* she will be there.
I see your point and normally I would agree but in this case I just can't imagine that she would ever miss this premiere. Spencer could obviously become a career changer for her. The film could finally remove the Twilight stamp, or at least tone it down, and show the world what a great actress she is. She has rarely, as far as I know, put so much preparation and work into a project before and I don't know if there has ever been such anticipation (up to an Oscar-nomination) even before a film of hers came out. With Seberg, the expectations were also high, but not like this! Long story short: I'm sure she won't miss the world premiere!
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She won't miss the Venice premiere if she is in Europe. It is Telluride that is a bigger question mark because of her schedule. At any rate, Spencer needs to go to Telluride even if Kristen can't. They don't have red carpet anyway and they are okay with actors not attending as long as the director is present for Q&A.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 06:47
Shamrocker wrote:

Not if Cronenberg is set to establish a quarantine-like bubble there for safety reasons, lol.
I wonder if Stacey is again going to be Kristen's makeup artist for CotF because usually we get first location/set clues from her.
There was strict covid rules in Germany and a quarantine bubble and Dylan was still there for 2 months when Spencer was filming. Cronenberg establishing a covid safe bubble doesn't automatically exclude the stars significant others or families. They would all just have to follow the same protocols I would assume.

Also, good point about Stacey. Hopefully people are on the lookout for that.

crickets
Reactions: 77

Post by crickets »

Shamrocker wrote:

Thanks for the reminder. I remember now that Dylan commented "do we have the same anniversary" on a post of a friend who posted at the 26th of july (in 2020)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Runner wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 07:01
Guest wrote:
I see your point and normally I would agree but in this case I just can't imagine that she would ever miss this premiere. Spencer could obviously become a career changer for her. The film could finally remove the Twilight stamp, or at least tone it down, and show the world what a great actress she is. She has rarely, as far as I know, put so much preparation and work into a project before and I don't know if there has ever been such anticipation (up to an Oscar-nomination) even before a film of hers came out. With Seberg, the expectations were also high, but not like this! Long story short: I'm sure she won't miss the world premiere!
That's why I said I'm 99% sure she will go. Or at least give her absolute best to be there (nothing is 100% certain in pandemic 😔).
And I agree with you about Spencer (I just don't like to keep mu hopes as high because in this fandom we crashed and burned too many times before).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 07:23
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:

There was strict covid rules in Germany and a quarantine bubble and Dylan was still there for 2 months when Spencer was filming. Cronenberg establishing a covid safe bubble doesn't automatically exclude the stars significant others or families. They would all just have to follow the same protocols I would assume.

No, you misunderstood. I'm not saying that the possible bubble will prevent Dylan from being there with Kristen, if that's the deal they have. My point was re your "celebrating their anniversary in Greece" talk because IF the bubble happens, they will be pretty constrained in therms of what they can do there compared to LA. That's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 07:21
She won't miss the Venice premiere if she is in Europe. It is Telluride that is a bigger question mark because of her schedule. At any rate, Spencer needs to go to Telluride even if Kristen can't. They don't have red carpet anyway and they are okay with actors not attending as long as the director is present for Q&A.
Yeah, Telluride is very informal that way. No carpets, no press lines, no events, no fancy clothes, everything is casual. But it is important to be there. I think Pablo going, if Kristen can't, with one of producers and also Spencer's DP or costume designer would be enough. They can always arrange for Kristen do be there for Q&A via Zoom or Skype, it happened before and now in pandemic is even more 'normal'.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 09:37
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:

No, you misunderstood. I'm not saying that the possible bubble will prevent Dylan from being there with Kristen, if that's the deal they have. My point was re your "celebrating their anniversary in Greece" talk because IF the bubble happens, they will be pretty constrained in therms of what they can do there compared to LA. That's all.
Gotcha. And yeah that would suck. But really we've all experienced birthdays and anniversaries etc during the pandemic and you adapt. Things can still be special or fun without going out too. We'll see, it's all probably pointless speculation anyways because we have no idea when kristen is leaving.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gotcha. And yeah that would suck. But really we've all experienced birthdays and anniversaries etc during the pandemic and you adapt.
Can I offer a more romantic assessment that might settle the discussion...

Being restrained and in a bubble with the right person is much much better, than being pandemic free with the wrong person. ;)

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 13:57
Gotcha. And yeah that would suck. But really we've all experienced birthdays and anniversaries etc during the pandemic and you adapt.
Can I offer a more romantic assessment that might settle the discussion...

Being restrained and in a bubble with the right person is much much better, than being pandemic free with the wrong person. ;)
That's very true actually!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spencer is not in the first round of TIFF announcements. They didn’t announce a lot today, which is weird because they usually announce many films in the first batch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No Spencer at TIFF.
They might add it later on but I think we should focus now on Telluride and see if it shows up there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 14:12
Spencer is not in the first round of TIFF announcements. They didn’t announce a lot today, which is weird because they usually announce many films in the first batch.
SA Just to add - the titles they announced are a few world premieres and Cannes titles, none of what they announced are expected to be Venice/Telluride because of the competition between those festivals. I think Spencer is still likely to play there and will be announced later with other non-world premieres.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Runner wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 07:01
Guest wrote:
DA. Removing the " stain" of Twilight may still be hard since I saw yesterday that all 5 movies are in the top 10 streaming on Netflix.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 09:42
Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 07:21
Yeah, Telluride is very informal that way. No carpets, no press lines, no events, no fancy clothes, everything is casual. But it is important to be there. I think Pablo going, if Kristen can't, with one of producers and also Spencer's DP or costume designer would be enough. They can always arrange for Kristen do be there for Q&A via Zoom or Skype, it happened before and now in pandemic is even more 'normal'.
I never had thought of that but you are right.

And you what I wouldn't be surprised if Kristen was to show up Via Zoom at The Cinema Con as well along with Telluride.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:

I've got a few very romantic ideas of how she and Dylan could celebrate their special day without even leaving their room. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 15:16
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:

I've got a few very romantic ideas of how she and Dylan could celebrate their special day without even leaving their room. :hudoin:
Well, we were thinking about something more special that what they do every night. :$ :P :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 18:30
Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2021, 15:16
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, we were thinking about something more special that what they do every night. :$ :P :hudoin:
and day :heart: :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since Spencer is in competition at Venice fest, here's the jury that will judge its quality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this Bear or just a Bear lookalike?

Also, could that foot be Kristen's? I can't imagine her wearing those but toes kinda do look like her so idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    21 Jul 2021, 22:58
    Is this Bear or just a Bear lookalike?

Also, could that foot be Kristen's? I can't imagine her wearing those but toes kinda do look like her so idk.
    A look alike, Taylor is in a couples trip with his gf Taylor and the ex presentor of E News Jason Kennedy

Reactions:

Post by guest »

That dog doesn't look anything like Bear in size, age or coloring.

Any idea if KristEn is still in LA?

pin/pen, win/when, tin/TEN

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The guy who married in Mexico posted a video of the wedding. Here's the screenshot of the only time I could see Kristen in the video. (actually I could also see her arm at the dinning table next to Dylan thanks to her tattoo).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen (313) and Dylan's private account followed someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Journalist Jordan Ruimy thinks Spencer may be going to Telluride. We won't know for sure for a few more weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    22 Jul 2021, 03:23
    Journalist Jordan Ruimy thinks Spencer may be going to Telluride. We won't know for sure for a few more weeks.
    SA. Link to the article

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2021/7 ... rs1h5izj4w

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    22 Jul 2021, 03:26
    Guest wrote:
    22 Jul 2021, 03:23
    SA. Link to the article

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2021/7 ... rs1h5izj4w
    Venice + Telluride (and possibly TIFF) is a big deal. Not many films do both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pics of Kristen at a salon. Maybe she was getting her CoTF hair done?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... shirt.html