10 Jul 2021, 12:39
:wub:
Madonna2 wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 03:58
Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 21:16
Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 20:10

Well if Taylor has to stay more time, Emily always can go to Hudson for the festival a couple of days and then go back to LA

It’s possible, but that’s a lot of traveling just to go home and play in some tiny festival. When she can book gigs in California
Anyone know what festival she is doing?
I don’t think anyone here really cares where her girlfriend is doing the festival
ummmm funny that you say Noone here cares but if you find one you find the other!! and so ya I think it matters.
Maybe reach out to Emily directly and ask her or doesn’t she have a website or something or that patreon page or maybe a fan club you can sign up for?

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 15:49
Good wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 15:33
Madonna2 wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:

I don’t think anyone here really cares where her girlfriend is doing the festival
ummmm funny that you say Noone here cares but if you find one you find the other!! and so ya I think it matters.
Maybe reach out to Emily directly and ask her or doesn’t she have a website or something or that patreon page or maybe a fan club you can sign up for?
Whoa, ER still got you all twisted. :rofl:
Sad.
Not at all actually I just don’t care about her gigs or art. I visit this thread because of Taylor and what’s going on with her not her girlfriend. I politely pointed to where one could find out more information about Emily, that’s all. Have a great weekend!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 20:10

Well if Taylor has to stay more time, Emily always can go to Hudson for the festival a couple of days and then go back to LA

It’s possible, but that’s a lot of traveling just to go home and play in some tiny festival. When she can book gigs in California
👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 16:25
Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

My god why are some of you so hell bent to make others care about ER the way you do. Anon politely told you where you can find out and then you turn it into a “oh she’s still living in your head rent free!?!” Give it up and stop trying to find drama where there isn’t any.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 16:36
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

My god why are some of you so hell bent to make others care about ER the way you do. Anon politely told you where you can find out and then you turn it into a “oh she’s still living in your head rent free!?!” Give it up and stop trying to find drama where there isn’t any.
Someone came in here and said ER is in a festival towards the end of August. Some of us want to know what festival that is because as someone said “if you find one, you find the other.” What does this have to do with liking Emily or wanting other’s to like her. I’m sorry any talk remotely positive about ER triggers some of y’all but maybe take your own advice and not make drama where there isn’t any.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 16:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Someone came in here and said ER is in a festival towards the end of August. Some of us want to know what festival that is because as someone said “if you find one, you find the other.” What does this have to do with liking Emily or wanting other’s to like her. I’m sorry any talk remotely positive about ER triggers some of y’all but maybe take your own advice and not make drama where there isn’t any.
And are you planning on going to this festival? If the answer is no, why does it matter? If Taylor goes we’ll get sightings. If not, then life goes on.

It’s not that big of a deal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 16:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

And are you planning on going to this festival? If the answer is no, why does it matter? If Taylor goes we’ll get sightings. If not, then life goes on.

It’s not that big of a deal.
So now it’s about whether we’re asking so we can go to the festival and not about conspiring to get you to like ER? Make up your mind. If it’s not a big deal to you…let it go, scroll and not comment.

Madonna2
Reactions:

Post by Madonna2 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:

👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽

Thank you very well put! 🥰

Stahp it
Reactions:

Post by Stahp it »

:handbags:

For two pages. When's the actual last time we had definitive info?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TTM be like:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 22:18
TTM be like:
I think it’s more like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 22:31
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 22:18
TTM be like:
I think it’s more like this
Agreed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: at half of Taylor dancing to Doja Cat in Emily’s tiktok

Also Tank making an appearance in a new video

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 22:41

From 2020
https://www.tiktok.com/@lumpland/video/ ... _webapp=v1

Tank.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 22:53
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
It looks like she cut right before T took center frame 😅 do you think she deleted other Taylor featured videos before she went public?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
It looks like she cut right before T took center frame 😅 do you think she deleted other Taylor featured videos before she went public?
Who knows. Let’s see if we get better content on tiktok than on IG. it’s a wayyyy bigger platform than IG so hopefully she doesn’t get as many followers and maybe she’ll be more open on it

Bbbb
Reactions:

Post by Bbbb »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 23:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
Who knows. Let’s see if we get better content on tiktok than on IG. it’s a wayyyy bigger platform than IG so hopefully she doesn’t get as many followers and maybe she’ll be more open on it
Isn't it ER purpose joining tiktok so she can reach more people in all sm platforms? I think soon we will see Taylor dancing or lip syncing in her tiktok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bbbb wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
Isn't it ER purpose joining tiktok so she can reach more people in all sm platforms? I think soon we will see Taylor dancing or lip syncing in her tiktok.
I think she’s just using it for fun whereas Instagram is more for her art. So gaining exposure there isn’t nearly as important= maybe more Taylor content

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 23:37
Bbbb wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think she’s just using it for fun whereas Instagram is more for her art. So gaining exposure there isn’t nearly as important= maybe more Taylor content
We can only cross our fingers and hope we get a sliver of taylor content because the only place we are getting it is from ER

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Bbbb wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We can only cross our fingers and hope we get a sliver of taylor content because the only place we are getting it is from ER
I don't think we're gonna get any Taylor content. I just noticed she created a new account and that's prívate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bbbb wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well of recently we’ve gotten content everywhere but ER :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bbbb wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think we're gonna get any Taylor content. I just noticed she created a new account and that's prívate.

Private tik tok account?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
What a dork I love her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 03:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
These are the moments when I think that those two are perfect for each other, love seeing them being weird together :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 04:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
These are the moments when I think that those two are perfect for each other, love seeing them being weird together :heart:
Can anyone post these two videos here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
Maybe next time Emily will let her in the frame :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
Perfect indeed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 07:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
x2
I don't have Tik Tok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 12:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
Perfect indeed.
Literal match made in heaven. No one is coming close to how cute they are as a couple. People wish for the life and bond they have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 12:43
Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 07:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2
I don't have Tik Tok.
Just click on the links above

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 12:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Perfect indeed.
Literal match made in heaven. No one is coming close to how cute they are as a couple. People wish for the life and bond they have.
That’s an awfully high assumption to make about 2 people just off of social media unless you know them personally?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 13:13
Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 12:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Perfect indeed.
That’s an awfully high assumption to make about 2 people just off of social media unless you know them personally?
I was being a little sarcastic, but it’s not far off the truth when Emily herself has said she found “my person”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.
I’ve thought this, since this 👇🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 14:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.

Awwww. Almost 2 years ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

From 2020

Tank.

Yea! This one too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 14:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yea! This one too

YES!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s throwing back to IIL BTS shots by Taylor so we’re getting closer 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 21:07
She’s throwing back to IIL BTS shots by Taylor so we’re getting closer 🤣
Well there’s a “we” that’s probably the most that we are getting from her :nervous:

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

Jesus. Taylor is really applying the "out of sight, out of mind" principle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Tina still in LA? Looks like she had other jobs there and she just #fbf’ed to Taylor… missed opportunity!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 17:11
Is Tina still in LA? Looks like she had other jobs there and she just #fbf’ed to Taylor… missed opportunity!
Looks like she is band in NY based on her shoot yesterday.

All those people she shot in LA and none were Taylor…just our luck!

Tank
Reactions: 159

Post by Tank »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

THERE SHE IS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Kate behind them.
Random point …. Jenji owns that theater :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 20:14
:heart:
Is the wearing slippers? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Remember the topic discussed a month ago? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 20:38
Which one? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yep. As expected- not pregnant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 20:56
Guest wrote:
Yep. As expected- not pregnant
I’m still laughing at how convinces some folks were…