Re: Ban Inquiries

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 14:54
Shelby is confused wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 14:20
Why was I banned???

-Shelby
Wow Shelby is like the chillest reg out there. TRA mod strikes again?
Must be the same reason Wayhaughtshipper18 was banned. Talked too much sense about the gender cult. Fuck those mods.

justice4shelby
Reactions:

Post by justice4shelby »

Shelby is confused wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 14:20
Why was I banned???

-Shelby
is this true? pls answer mod

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 18:52
Must be the same reason Wayhaughtshipper18 was banned. Talked too much sense about the gender cult. Fuck those mods.
I see no record of this user ever existing.

I see a Wayhaughtshipper17, who is not on any banlist, and hasnt posted since November. It is possible that their IP was banned, or that they got caught in a range ban which connects to IP and not username. But the username itself is not banned.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 23:45
Guest wrote:

I see a Wayhaughtshipper17, who is not on any banlist, and hasnt posted since November. It is possible that their IP was banned, or that they got caught in a range ban which connects to IP and not username. But the username itself is not banned.
Da
And Shelby?...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 23:52
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
And Shelby?...
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 01:06
Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 23:52
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
And Shelby?...
x2
x3. This is just ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

I searched for her posts and saw that she wasn't registered, she just used that name to post as guest. Here's one of her posts. viewtopic.php?t=15138&start=11375#p2740789 I just find it strange she suddenly stopped posting. Pretty sure she was banned for talking about gender ideology like numerous other posters in Dominique Provost-Chalkley thread.

Shelby is annoyed
Reactions:

Post by Shelby is annoyed »

AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seriously? You respond about a user who doesn't exist but can't offer a single explanation for why I was banned?

WTF mods

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod can't give a single explanation to a long time reg why she was banned? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even STMTH has been online and posting on the board in the time since Shelby asked her question, and it then got asked multiple times on her behalf. Other mods too. It's not laziness at this point, the board staff treat the users here with plain contempt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby is annoyed wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 14:09
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seriously? You respond about a user who doesn't exist but can't offer a single explanation for why I was banned?

WTF mods
Shelby have you no idea of why you've banned?
I don't mean to argue, I'm just asking. I know I can't ask mods why they banned you but I can ask you if you have any idea.
So please, if you have, would you share it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 15:23
Shelby is annoyed wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

WTF mods
Shelby have you no idea of why you've* banned?
I don't mean to argue, I'm just asking. I know I can't ask mods why they banned you but I can ask you if you have any idea.
So please, if you have, would you share it?
SA *you've been fixed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll: You must know this place's unwritten rules by now, peeps. You do not mention some mythical other places. Ever. You don't even fantasise about them. They don't exist anyway.

justice4shelby
Reactions:

Post by justice4shelby »

Shelby is annoyed wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

WTF mods
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mods, there is crazy F spam in The tiktok thread and a person who is talking about a minor named Jay doing sex work. pls delete these posts.

viewtopic.php?p=3523093#p3523093
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75468&start=27475#p3523123
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75468&start=27510#p3523160
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75468&start=27510#p3523173

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 14:34
Even STMTH has been online and posting on the board in the time since Shelby asked her question, and it then got asked multiple times on her behalf. Other mods too. It's not laziness at this point, the board staff treat the users here with plain contempt.
X2 I don't get it. They can't even respond to a simple question. You should have reason to ban someone, especially a reg member.

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 35

Post by STMTH »

Shelby is annoyed wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

WTF mods
I banned your account. :smurf:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And why did she get banned?

Shelby side-eyeing Smurf
Reactions:

Post by Shelby side-eyeing Smurf »

STMTH wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 05:21
Shelby is annoyed wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

WTF mods
Why? Still no explanation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby side-eyeing Smurf wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 05:56
STMTH wrote:
Shelby is annoyed wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

WTF mods
Please unbanned her smurf.

STMTH
Administrator

Post by STMTH »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 05:59
STMTH wrote:
Shelby is annoyed wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:

WTF mods
Please unbanned her smurf.
I decline.

STMTH
Administrator

Post by STMTH »

[quote=STMTH post_id=3523599 time=1625808099 user_id=7702

[/quote]
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can get banned for that? :rofl:
Nah. Unban Shelby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You banned her because of that, compared to homophobic post? :argh: :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 06:23
lol ikr? psycho male trolls let loose in this forum everyday but smufy ban a long time reg because she hurt her feelings :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 06:30
Guest wrote:
lol ikr? psycho male trolls let loose in this forum everyday but smufy ban a long time reg because she hurt her feelings :rofl:
Funny though. I would love shelby to moderate this forum. I trust her than any admins and she's a certified lesbian :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does nothing to correct the reasons why users would want to move to a different board but will ban users for floating the idea and then be all smug about it.

Is it any fucking wonder this place is a mess when that's the approach to running it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 06:53
Does nothing to correct the reasons why users would want to move to a different board but will ban users for floating the idea and then be all smug about it.

Is it any fucking wonder this place is a mess when that's the approach to running it.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:yawn: Told y'all Smurf was a troll. The ultimate Our Lady of the Perpetual Butthurt. She will punish the "community" for her own failures.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 06:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Funny though. I would love shelby to moderate this forum. I trust her than any admins and she's a certified lesbian :gaypimp:
DA Seriously. This place would be soooo much better in every way if all the moderators were like Shelby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 06:08

[/quote]

DA OMG you are such a petty asshole and I almost can't believe you'll just admit it upfront like you're proud of being like this. Shelby has long been one of the very best people on this board who actually signs her name and you expect this weird kind of absolute loyalty while always refusing to be transparent about how this place runs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 07:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Seriously. This place would be soooo much better in every way if all the moderators were like Shelby.
Shelby deserve better.Shame on u mods

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 07:33
STMTH wrote:

DA OMG you are such a petty asshole and I almost can't believe you'll just admit it upfront like you're proud of being like this. Shelby has long been one of the very best people on this board who actually signs her name and you expect this weird kind of absolute loyalty while always refusing to be transparent about how this place runs.
[/quote]

Preach 🙌

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol and then they want regs to step up to be moderators, while at the same time they ban all the trusty regs for bullshit reasons. :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 07:18
Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 06:53

X2
X3

SMTH, I thought your goal was for lesbians to move to a different board since you and your mods keep randomly banning people just for having an opinion. Why surprised Shelby said that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gotta say, when it was announced that they're looking for new mods, my thought was that I hope Shelby volunteers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 11:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gotta say, when it was announced that they're looking for new mods, my thought was that I hope Shelby volunteers.
smurf kinda fucked this up because shelby is quite likeable here. she's a legit lesbian and not a tra. can't say the same with the mods in here :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that even a rule on the l chat? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I join the chorus of asking TPTB to please reinstate Shelby. Of all the people to ban here, Shelby is definitely NOT one of them. :eyeroll:

Can't you take a joke? This is ridiculous and shows very poor judgment on your part. <_<

Do the right thing. Bring Shelby back. She's one of the good people here. I already miss her sense of humor and camaraderie. :'(

Dragonfish
Reactions: 40

Post by Dragonfish »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 13:02
I join the chorus of asking TPTB to please reinstate Shelby. Of all the people to ban here, Shelby is definitely NOT one of them. :eyeroll:

Can't you take a joke? This is ridiculous and shows very poor judgment on your part. <_<

Do the right thing. Bring Shelby back. She's one of the good people here. I already miss her sense of humor and camaraderie. :'(
I agree with this. She was a nice user and it’s not as though she was linking anyone to another forum. Pretty sure it was said in jest. Please reconsider SMTH?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WTF is wrong with u smurf.You should ban the fucking male trolls, tra and bislut in this fucking forum...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:

[/quote]

You a whole troll :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 13:02

x2. Please unban Shelby. She is important contributor of this forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Perhaps, the mod is a tra, agreeing to all the homophobic/misogynic bs in the name of "trans rights," and have been gunning for shelby for a long time waiting for an excuse to ban her. And the mod finally got "it." In any reasonable cases, Shelby should've been a mod for the Transexual thread, not some ramdo mod with an agenda banning n deleting as they please from the T thread. It's just a matter of time, this forum will be The Q Chat and another hand-over space for queers and trans. Lesbians, we really need to regroup and think about it before our spaces get permanently erased.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 18:49
Perhaps, the mod is a tra, agreeing to all the homophobic/misogynic bs in the name of "trans rights," and have been gunning for shelby for a long time waiting for an excuse to ban her. And the mod finally got "it." In any reasonable cases, Shelby should've been a mod for the Transexual thread, not some ramdo mod with an agenda banning n deleting as they please from the T thread. It's just a matter of time, this forum will be The Q Chat and another hand-over space for queers and trans. Lesbians, we really need to regroup and think about it before our spaces get permanently erased.
Oh good God, must you be so dramatic?

Forums evolve. For that matters, nations evolve. When the USA was founded, only white male land-owners 21 or over could vote. Now it's any citizen 18 or over, white or no, male or no, land owning or no.

This started out at the L chat but we can't even agree on what constitutes the L. Just let it expand already in the name of inclusivity. For that matter, nobody seems to worry about white male land-owner "space" getting erased either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:03
Guest wrote:

Forums evolve. For that matters, nations evolve. When the USA was founded, only white male land-owners 21 or over could vote. Now it's any citizen 18 or over, white or no, male or no, land owning or no.

This started out at the L chat but we can't even agree on what constitutes the L. Just let it expand already in the name of inclusivity. For that matter, nobody seems to worry about white male land-owner "space" getting erased either.
DA. "Oh good God, must you be so dramatic?", also you: *brings up US history to compare to the lchat*

Btw
STMTH wrote:
01 Jul 2021, 00:23
There are no new policies. The forum TOS outlines the scope of this forum. This is not a trans forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. "Oh good God, must you be so dramatic?", also you: *brings up US history to compare to the lchat*

Btw
STMTH wrote:
There are no new policies. The forum TOS outlines the scope of this forum. This is not a trans forum.
Not sure what to tell you except that evolution is fact, not opinion. (As Smurfy might have put it, the US Constitution outlines the scope of this "forum" - nation - as well.)

Things change. That's a fact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Btw
STMTH wrote:
Not sure what to tell you except that evolution is fact, not opinion. (As Smurfy might have put it, the US Constitution outlines the scope of this "forum" - nation - as well.)

Cool. Are you an admin?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Btw
STMTH wrote:

Cool. Are you an admin?
I don't believe that's relevant.

I'm speaking to the nature of forums generally. Overly rigid forums don't make it. Those that do, evolve. This is the context in which this current administration is choosing to roll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:47
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 19:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Btw
STMTH wrote:

Cool. Are you an admin?
I don't believe that's relevant.

I'm speaking to the nature of forums generally. Overly rigid forums don't make it. Those that do, evolve. This is the context in which this current administration is choosing to roll.
I didn't think you bringing up "white male land-owner space" to compare to a small corner of the internet for lesbians was relevant. But you did it anyway.
This is the context in which this current administration is choosing to roll.
You meaning deleting comments and banning people (even a long time reg..) left and right?