Hayley Kiyoko

Reactions:

Re: Hayley Kiyoko

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 17:05
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 15:29
Cliffs Edge is her best video (I also think it was her hardest to shoot).
Not my favorite and the girl was meh in it.Tho Hayley went for it in the kissing in that video. I like Girls like Girls, Sleepover,Feelings and Gravel to Tempo the best. Cliffs Edge was really low budget and the shot in the river was torture because it was so cold. They filmed in Nor Cal and she mentioned that her and crew actually stayed at her mom’s friends house basement while filming it.
They're all low-budget, but I think Cliffs Edge had the best shots/cinematography.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 15:29
Cliffs Edge is her best video (I also think it was her hardest to shoot).
I think cinematically Girls Like Girls was her best video, it felt like I was watching a short film.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hayley's Outloud set starts at 9:10 PST if anyone wants to stream it on Twitch.tv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 10:47
Guest wrote:
17 May 2021, 05:17
Even though she look better now, I actually prefer her previous single and video "She."

Also, she is getting some heat on twitter for liking a pro-Israel post from Gal Gadot.
Did she remove the like? I know many Americans are very ignorant, but this time even media people like John Oliver exposed what this is really about, crimes against humanity (if one's too bored to learn about it for example from Human Rights Watch reports), so she would have no excuse.
Actually John Oliver is the one who is ignorant, he used the same idiot simple argument: people were killed more in Gaza than in Israel so Israel is the bad guy. So stupid it's not like some Disney film where the strong one is evil. The fact is a terror group controls Gaza and shots over 4000 of missiles from civilian places in Gaza to civilian places in Israel, he is actually blaming Israel for having the Dome to defend themselves from missiles and retaliating. People really have no idea about how complex this situation is and people like you, that open their mouth with the latest popular hashtag, makes things worse. Always makes me laugh when lesbians support Hamas, it's like vegetarians support Mcdonalds.
The post Hailee liked is about hope for peace, it just shows how hateful the anti-Israel people are. It's about hating Israel and not about the people in Gaza.
But this thread is about not about that, let's focus about Hailee and how beautiful she looks in her new video :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Even though she look better now, I actually prefer her previous single and video "She."

Also, she is getting some heat on twitter for liking a pro-Israel post from Gal Gadot.
Did she remove the like? I know many Americans are very ignorant, but this time even media people like John Oliver exposed what this is really about, crimes against humanity (if one's too bored to learn about it for example from Human Rights Watch reports), so she would have no excuse.
Thats really not fair, I live with someone who has a masters in war and politics history. That whole war is actually illegal and is being done in a way that puts the average citizens lives at risk, the leaders know this.
So Gal has every right to be worried for her family and regular citizens of both nations who will be in the firing line. War and aimless killing is an illegal childish archaic construct that has no benefit for anyone.
The fact celebs need to take back their likes for posts about peace is actually ridiculous.
I think the point is that Gal Gadot's tweet was only seemingly about peace, but when you know the full context, including what started it, what she did before, it's rather obvious that it was a show of full-on support for the actions of Israeli military.

I don't want to derail the thread but at the same time I feel like the other comment about this matter shouldn't be left unquestioned, since like MLK said: "The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people", I post my rebuttal under spoiler below so it wouldn't take any further space:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thats really not fair, I live with someone who has a masters in war and politics history. That whole war is actually illegal and is being done in a way that puts the average citizens lives at risk, the leaders know this.
So Gal has every right to be worried for her family and regular citizens of both nations who will be in the firing line. War and aimless killing is an illegal childish archaic construct that has no benefit for anyone.
The fact celebs need to take back their likes for posts about peace is actually ridiculous.
I think the point is that Gal Gadot's tweet was only seemingly about peace, but when you know the full context, including what started it, what she did before, it's rather obvious that it was a show of full-on support for the actions of Israeli military.

I don't want to derail the thread but at the same time I feel like the other comment about this matter shouldn't be left unquestioned, since like MLK said: "The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people", I post my rebuttal under spoiler below so it wouldn't take any further space:
Not to get even more off topic, but Gal has always supported peace. If anyone actually cared about her actual stance and not just trying to score some points on social media they’d just look up her previous interviews. Rihanna wrote the same thing Gal did. She got some hate but not like Gal did. There is nothing wrong with what either of them posted or Hayley for liking the post.

People have been absolutely ridiculous, vicious, and hateful online about such a complex issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Below is the response to comment above, but keeping it on-topic, I wonder about one thing. I remember seeing on youtube a black and white demo of music video for One Bad Night, completely different from what we've got. It was with one of the girls that were in Gravel to Tempo vid. Does anyone know anything about it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 22:29
Finally a lesbian music video again! It’s been too long.

Really pretty and they both look super cute! :heart: :goldstar: :wub:
Loooove the music video and song :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's looking good! :heart:

GuestTM
Reactions:

Post by GuestTM »

TBT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So "Demons" is doing pretty well. I wonder if this will be her mainstream breakout? That can both a good and bad thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesttop
Reactions:

Post by Guesttop »

Becca posted about when you get married people have to see your side profile and she said she’s gotta figure out a way around that… yall think they are engaged?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesttop wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 21:45
Becca posted about when you get married people have to see your side profile and she said she’s gotta figure out a way around that… yall think they are engaged?
There’s something going on. Becca posting Hayley all over her IG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are those also Becca's sisters and their girlfriends?

ElleChatterley
Reactions: 0

Post by ElleChatterley »

:hmmm:

Guest868
Reactions:

Post by Guest868 »

I want to hear Hayley talk more about what she’s like on a relationship. Becca has looked smitten as fuck lately and giving us content so I can only imagine Hayley is a good one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lesbian Jesus out of all the lesbian women out there she could get she chose a in the closet influencer from the bachelor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 00:27
Lesbian Jesus out of all the lesbian women out there she could get she chose a in the closet influencer from the bachelor.
I think Hayley is really into femme faux straight girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Hayley prefers white culture. She didn't even see herself as half Asian until a few years ago. She visited a relative in Japan, but it doesn't seem like it had much of a profound effect on her. She has also had some tone deaf moments over the years. She's like an old school liberal to does the bare minimum and doesn't want to get her hands dirty. I think her parents are conservative, which could explain things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well she chose the straightest white girl going by her Instagram posts lol. Now that video girl from her new song is hot and gay.

Guest89789
Reactions:

Post by Guest89789 »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 01:33
Well she chose the straightest white girl going by her Instagram posts lol. Now that video girl from her new song is hot and gay.
Ohh, are you the girl from the other board who hates white people and has a huge problem with Hayley dating one? Its obvs her type. She was raised around white people and her last big ex was also white.

She's in a loving, long relationship with someone who was there for her during her depression. She'd be a real asshole to dump her now for some random ass girl in a video LOLOL

HKF
Reactions:

Post by HKF »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2021, 21:34
What a hot ass picture - 3 gorgeous wlw couples in one shot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lol Both seem like they’ve worked out some of their issues.. And Hayley seems to love her so.. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest89789 wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 01:54
Guest wrote:
Ohh, are you the girl from the other board who hates white people and has a huge problem with Hayley dating one? Its obvs her type. She was raised around white people and her last big ex was also white.

She's in a loving, long relationship with someone who was there for her during her depression. She'd be a real asshole to dump her now for some random ass girl in a video LOLOL
Lol girl calm down I have no issues with who she’s dating and I don’t hate anybody if anything if her supposedly girlfriend would have no problem saying they’re together right. Quit throwing out these little hints and just say your gay bi whatever and you’re dating Haley.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 02:54
Guest89789 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol girl calm down I have no issues with who she’s dating and I don’t hate anybody if anything if her supposedly girlfriend would have no problem saying they’re together right. Quit throwing out these little hints and just say your gay bi whatever and you’re dating Haley.
Her girlfriend clearly had to overcome some things but they seem happier than ever. People don't have to "come out" a la Ellen anymore. They are just living life.

Guest89789
Reactions:

Post by Guest89789 »

Guest wrote:
Guest89789 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Then its weird to even mention her race given its irrelevant. Hayley was just her wedding date to a friends wedding. They just went on a romantic vacay. They seem in love and happy. Warms my heart to see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 02:23
Guest wrote:
Lol Both seem like they’ve worked out some of their issues.. And Hayley seems to love her so.. :hmmm:
Becca is basically Hayley's dream girl. A sweet southern girl like Sandra Bullock, a bit quirky and super gorgeous, esp her blue/green eyes. Hayley has said she had a crush on the cartoon Anastasia growing up and Becca actually looks a lot like her. Despite the hate Congrats Hayley!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest89789 wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 03:14
Guest wrote:
Guest89789 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Then its weird to even mention her race given its irrelevant. Hayley was just her wedding date to a friends wedding. They just went on a romantic vacay. They seem in love and happy. Warms my heart to see it.
You might want to respond to the op who brought up race it wasn’t me. I’m happy for Haley I’ve been a fan since the beginning so I hope it works out for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HKF wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 01:55
Guest wrote:
Hayley looks so good and it's cute that she and Becca share clothes because Becca has a picture on her IG wearing the same dress a couple months ago. Becca wears her Champion hat sometimes and they seem to share jackets and sweatshirts. So gay I love it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her gf's parents have 3 gay daughters? Damn, good job mom and dad. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 05:40
Her younger sisters are super open about being lesbians, too. They seemed to have ditched the south as soon as they became adults.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How do you know Becca is gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 18:29
Guest wrote:
Well she sure as hell ain’t straight hun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow at that Emmy nomination.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oops Hayley wasn't nominated. I was just watching the Emmy nominations. I wasn't looking at he screen when it sounded like he was Hayley Kiyoko, but he was actually Kaley Cuoco.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 23:40
Oops Hayley wasn't nominated. I was just watching the Emmy nominations. I wasn't looking at he screen when it sounded like he was Hayley Kiyoko, but he was actually Kaley Cuoco.
Lol!!!

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Found this pic on the Alex Shipp thread. Must’ve been taken during the filming of Hayley’s video

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HKF wrote:
Guest wrote:
What? Only that Katy girl is straight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 21:41
HKF wrote:
Guest wrote:
What? Only that Katy girl is straight?
Obviously she's the straight one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Hayley finally met the mom, going by the photo collage she posted, in an ad on her insta stories :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2021, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's this thing called bisexuality, hun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s rocking that new hairstyle!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is her gf still in the closet and pretending she's not dating Hayley? How long has it been now, 3 years?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 22:36
Is her gf still in the closet and pretending she's not dating Hayley? How long has it been now, 3 years?
I think she’s slowly coming out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hayley is hot af love the new cut and color on her.

They have been together 4 years in April but still have separate places. Becca says her rs is private not secret. Take from that what you will.