Princess Charming - German dating show

Reactions:

Re: Princess Charming - German dating show

Post by Guest »

I'm still holding out for Lou, Bine, Kati or heck even Miri to win. If Elsa or Gea wins, I'm junking the show. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:26
I'm still holding out for Lou, Bine, Kati or heck even Miri to win. If Elsa or Gea wins, I'm junking the show. :nervous:
x2 it’d be a typical stereotypical win, Irina herself is not feminine i can’t imagine her being into a butch and her and Elsa have no spark whatsoever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To me, Bine winning this shit still makes the most sense but i'm starting to think Elsa is the winner. I still hope for Bine though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Lou doing a live today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It’s Lou for me too. I feel like Irina has a deeper connection with Lou. Bine is still a wildcard. Waiting for her one on one date with Irina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:41
Is Lou doing a live today?
yeah, should be today at 20 german time with busenfreundin_podcast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m curious, for those who think Bine will win: what makes you think that? Apart from the social media interaction, we haven’t even seen them have a one on one talk on the show at all. It just seems far fetched to think she has a shot when we’ve already seen how much Irina prioritizes Elsa and Lou. ( BTW, I would actually love to see Bine win so I’m all for hearing these theories :tinfoil: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm flip-flopping between Elsa and Lou every episode, because the reasons for why it's X over Y who wins are so different and don't necessarily negate the other being the winner instead. I want to think Bine is in the mix too, but I expected her to have emerged more so by now. It's going to come super late if it comes at all. It might even end up being an 'I can't decide between Elsa and Lou so I'm just picking someone else entirely' kind of win, because I can suspend disbelief and accept someone sneaking the win at the last minute, but someone leapfrogging two people at the very end? IDK. I could see Bine beating Kati to third, but I struggle to see her getting better than that unless there's a significant shift in Irina's thinking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:51
I’m curious, for those who think Bine will win: what makes you think that? Apart from the social media interaction, we haven’t even seen them have a one on one talk on the show at all. It just seems far fetched to think she has a shot when we’ve already seen how much Irina prioritizes Elsa and Lou. ( BTW, I would actually love to see Bine win so I’m all for hearing these theories :tinfoil: )
I think a big part of it is all the things people know are coming based on the promo videos we got before the season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm sorry but there is another latin girl over here who always expects them to be kissing with a tongue and the tongue never appears? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:57
i'm sorry but there is another latin girl over here who always expects them to be kissing with a tongue and the tongue never appears? :bigcry:
I am another Latin girl and I only pay attention to Kati. Her kisses with Irina were with tongue. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:46
Guest wrote:
It’s Lou for me too. I feel like Irina has a deeper connection with Lou. Bine is still a wildcard. Waiting for her one on one date with Irina.
Lou is exactly Irinas type. Irina told Lou that she prefers dark hair and light eyes. She also said in an Interview that Amira Pocher is her type. And Amira Pocher looks like Lou, Kati and Bine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:51
It's like there's chemistry going to erupt when they finally going to kiss?
https://weibo.com/6671397146/KlDSSDuNl? ... pe=comment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:21
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:20
Shelby wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:12
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 14:10
Is it me or does Miri looks like Rafael Nadel? A Nadal that’s always crying.
Based on my bachelor watching experience I say Elsa will win, Irina is always looking for her.
It was Bine that was crying this episode, not Miri for once :P

Yeah, I think Elsa will win too, unless the producers choose someone else or she screws up.
I also think Elsa is gonna win, and the thing Irina says about "at some point my feelings stopped developing" or something like that was directed at Lou and not Elsa, but that's my theory :spy:
x2 same
Lol did you all even see her in today's ep? She was all over in her feelings for lou. If she could she would have swtiched off the cameras and locked herself in the room with lou for 2 days then come out to declare her as her offical gf. Also her statement when she gave lous he necklace, feelings are not at all the problem here. Irina is brimming with feelings for lou. If anything that line applies to elsa more but i think she is talking to Miri cause there was nothing after that beach date. It can't be gea cause they hardly spend time together to have any feelings in the first place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 16:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:
Based on my bachelor watching experience I say Elsa will win, Irina is always looking for her.

Yeah, I think Elsa will win too, unless the producers choose someone else or she screws up.
I also think Elsa is gonna win, and the thing Irina says about "at some point my feelings stopped developing" or something like that was directed at Lou and not Elsa, but that's my theory :spy:
x2 same
Lol did you all even see her in today's ep? She was all over in her feelings for lou. If she could she would have swtiched off the cameras and locked herself in the room with lou for 2 days then come out to declare her as her offical gf. Also her statement when she gave lous he necklace, feelings are not at all the problem here. Irina is brimming with feelings for lou. If anything that line applies to elsa more but i think she is talking to Miri cause there was nothing after that beach date. It can't be gea cause they hardly spend time together to have any feelings in the first place.
I still think Lou is the winner, there's not enought time to Bine to catch up, she wasted a lot of time with fuckboy Saskia. I think the final two will be Elsa and Lou (I'm almost sure of it), or maybe Miri is the winner. I mean that's nuts but it's a possibility :hmmm:

Guestxyz
Reactions:

Post by Guestxyz »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 15:33
Guest wrote:
x2 it’d be a typical stereotypical win, Irina herself is not feminine i can’t imagine her being into a butch and her and Elsa have no spark whatsoever.
I can see Irina with Elsa. I just think Irina will have a very different couple dynamic if she picks Elsa instead of Lou.

Bine is most similar to Irina so they probably could have the most "egalitarian" relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wouldn't way say Irina isn't feminine. She does seem to be more sporty, tomboyish, casual irln everyday life but can femme it up when needed. And the way she carries herself quite feminine.
Visually, Lou and Irina looks very good, they compliment each other well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 16:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:

x2 same
I still think Lou is the winner, there's not enought time to Bine to catch up, she wasted a lot of time with fuckboy Saskia. I think the final two will be Elsa and Lou (I'm almost sure of it), or maybe Miri is the winner. I mean that's nuts but it's a possibility :hmmm:
Lou is winning. They are just dragging out the inevtiable end as long as they can to keep ppl tuning in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can understand why the princess was thirsty this episode. Lou looked gorgeous in that dress :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A sedated kati and irina would look good actually. I want to see irina with long haired elsa for science.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 16:45
I can understand why the princess was thirsty this episode. Lou looked gorgeous in that dress :rageblush:
And she knew it. She was fishing for compliments from irina throughout their scene.

Also last weeks promo showed lou saying it was like a stab to my heart. I didn't see it in todays ep tho. Is it about bine's date next week? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 12:27
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 12:19
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 12:12
Some has subtitled Lou’s scenes from last week’s episode here

It's from l chat. :lol:
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2021, 21:44
Oh fuck how did I miss that

Thanks original anon who subtitled this :lol:
HEY so i got this video and tweeted in order to more friends of mine access. i hope it doesnt have any problem since it was disponible here and without any tags. if the one who did this wants to take credit or anything please say to me because i can add a tweet about :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 11:14
Gotta love all the lesbians never having used a strap-on. Irina, Bine and Kati :lol:

The queers were shocked.
Seriously? It was my gf who introduced me to the strap on. She's a lesbian, I'm bi. I had never had the desire to use it with any woman and it was even weird the first time she pulled it out. So your theory is bullshit (and biphobic, as usual). It seems like you cannot go one day in your life without pissing on bisexuals or trans people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Elsa had long hair and was more femme in the show, would you guys root for Lou or Elsa? Who of the “femmes” would you choose for Irina?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lou. Elsa is too in love with herself to ship her with anyone. And her intense stares are scary. Even kati is more fun than her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 16:56
HEY so i got this video and tweeted in order to more friends of mine access. i hope it doesnt have any problem since it was disponible here and without any tags. if the one who did this wants to take credit or anything please say to me because i can add a tweet about :heart:
In my opinion, instead of being hidden away in this thread, I believe the original anon intended it to be helpful to people who want to understand what they are saying. :hug:

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 16:58
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 11:14
Gotta love all the lesbians never having used a strap-on. Irina, Bine and Kati :lol:

The queers were shocked.
Seriously? It was my gf who introduced me to the strap on. She's a lesbian, I'm bi. I had never had the desire to use it with any woman and it was even weird the first time she pulled it out. So your theory is bullshit (and biphobic, as usual). It seems like you cannot go one day in your life without pissing on bisexuals or trans people.
Ma’am, this is a lesbian forum.
1 Image
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]
no need to.
also for translate thanks to anon in here. make sub from them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 16:48
Guest wrote:
And she knew it. She was fishing for compliments from irina throughout their scene.

Also last weeks promo showed lou saying it was like a stab to my heart. I didn't see it in todays ep tho. Is it about bine's date next week? :hmmm:
Bine seems like a wingwoman for Lou in epi 6 and it's cute lol. Anyway can someone translate the episode? :wub: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why don't we all just try to get along and not insult each other you guys. I'm a lesbian, I'm engaged to a bisexual woman (would be married by now but covid happened). It's a mixed dating pool and we all go through shit. None of us are the enemy, stupid men who hit of us when we are in public and won't leave us alone and tell us they can make us straight are the enemy. Let's all agree to hate them together 😁

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

possible winner spoiler, maybe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

What’s with the scene where they’re throwing Miri in the pool while Iry and Sarina are having a moment in the back :lol:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 same
x2 Even Kati, Miri and Bine ganging up Lou when she's about to read the letter. I think they knew already the sparks between Lou and Irina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 17:25
x2 Even Kati, Miri and Bine ganging up Lou when she's about to read the letter. I think they knew already the sparks between Lou and Irina.
I love the kiss scene with Lou and Irina. Lou looking so delicious, tantalising while kissing, and then bashful afterwards, makes you want to, er, do her right there and then. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey, do we know who that m_beeezy_ dude is? Is he Irina's twins bf? Cause he has been hanging out with Miri a lot. And what's interesting is that Lou follows him but doesn't follow real Irina's account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 17:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

her face lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 17:34
Hey, do we know who that m_beeezy_ dude is? Is he Irina's twins bf? Cause he has been hanging out with Miri a lot. And what's interesting is that Lou follows him but doesn't follow real Irina's account
What if Irina's twin is actually the real Irina :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's your stereotypical thinking that butch can only date high femmes. A lot of tomboyish women date each other in real life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one translated Lou’s scenes yet, correct? Just want to make sure I didn’t miss it in all these pages

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 17:53
No one translated Lou’s scenes yet, correct? Just want to make sure I didn’t miss it in all these pages
No we’re still waiting :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 17:53
No :crybaby:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 17:34
Irina's twin is straight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 17:17

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lou has an Insta live rn if anyone wants to stare at her face without understanding a word

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 18:01
Lou has an Insta live rn if anyone wants to stare at her face without understanding a word
she's pretty :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 18:00
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2021, 17:17
We already talked about it. Lou just answered the question where she's from.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn Lou is gorgeous, Irina is a dumbass if she doesn't pick her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

any links to the most recent ep yet? sorry if its already been posted!