Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:37
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:28
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:14
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:10

of course it's not bothering me for i am also a raylla stan and definitely not bitter. i am simply stating what i think. if you have read carefully what i said then it shouldn't be a problem. i was not complaining because of raylla stans and i literally said "some" and not generalizing and definitely not targeting all the raylla stans. so why is everyone so worked up on something that's merely an opinion that i wanted to share?
because you are literally on a lesbian board flat out judging people for watching the show for a lesbian ship. are you 12? even the fucking creator of the show said everything has to be them. it is not like a bunch of people are watching the show for background crackship #7. an opinion would be you saying that while you love raylla you also like other aspects of the show. quite a few people would agree. being a judgemental bitch and telling everyone they are missing out by just shipping raylla because omg the show is so amazing isn't it.
sigh 😌 haha i am a lesbian on a lesbian board. think what you want to think really. i don't really mind. look, everything is an opinion until proven. i wasn't even judging or whatever about people watching the show because of raylla. i mean did you even understand what i said?
Apparently the only one who didn't understand shit here was you. Your post is literally right there for anyone to see. Stop derailing the thread with your bullshit.
of course i am aware it's right there.. i was the one that posted it. the question is did you understand it? i am not derailing the thread. is it my fault that you're on a different rail of the thread? 😂
See, you already proved that you are not very smart. Either you are dumb as fuck, which I imagine you are because no person with an ounce of intelligence would think this is a good show, or English is not your first language. In any case, you simply can't express yourself and is acting like a bratty little bitch because people are calling you out. Yes, you are absolutely judging "Raylla stans" who think the show is boring without them and saying their "mindset" is wrong because they are "missing out". You don't seem to understand there is a difference between being a judgemental idiot and an opinionated person. And again yes, you are absolutely derailing the thread when everyone had already moved on to other subjects and you keep trying to justify yourself. THAT is what derailing a thread is. Literally no one here agrees with you, move the fuck on and stop wasting our time.

Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:49
I'm about to gif spam this place to give it a cleanse. 008
pls do 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:40
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:27
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:22
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:20
Dude why can't they dress Scylla like this
Or you know if they want to keep her in that ep 5 dress the rest of the season, that would be cool too
Probably because they are concerned for our health?
I remember BTS pics of Amalia wearing more comfortable combat like clothes when she was filming the second half of the season. Both occasions she was wearing a grey shirt (like in that couch pic with taylor) and pants/boots.
Like this one? :wub:

Pls I can't wait til we're past the soccer mommy/granny clothes they are making her wear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:51
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:14

because you are literally on a lesbian board flat out judging people for watching the show for a lesbian ship. are you 12? even the fucking creator of the show said everything has to be them. it is not like a bunch of people are watching the show for background crackship #7. an opinion would be you saying that while you love raylla you also like other aspects of the show. quite a few people would agree. being a judgemental bitch and telling everyone they are missing out by just shipping raylla because omg the show is so amazing isn't it.
sigh 😌 haha i am a lesbian on a lesbian board. think what you want to think really. i don't really mind. look, everything is an opinion until proven. i wasn't even judging or whatever about people watching the show because of raylla. i mean did you even understand what i said?
Apparently the only one who didn't understand shit here was you. Your post is literally right there for anyone to see. Stop derailing the thread with your bullshit.
of course i am aware it's right there.. i was the one that posted it. the question is did you understand it? i am not derailing the thread. is it my fault that you're on a different rail of the thread? 😂
See, you already proved that you are not very smart. Either you are dumb as fuck, which I imagine you are because no person with an ounce of intelligence would think this is a good show, or English is not your first language. In any case, you simply can't express yourself and is acting like a bratty little bitch because people are calling you out. Yes, you are absolutely judging "Raylla stans" who think the show is boring without them and saying their "mindset" is wrong because they are "missing out". You don't seem to understand there is a difference between being a judgemental idiot and an opinionated person. And again yes, you are absolutely derailing the thread when everyone had already moved on to other subjects and you keep trying to justify yourself. THAT is what derailing a thread is. Literally no one here agrees with you, move the fuck on and stop wasting our time.
which part is bratty? 😂 hahaha what i said is just a few threads away.. people can see it. you didn't even bother to answer my question. i don't mind if people don't agree with me, i understand that. i didn't post that to get people to agree with me after all. you should chill 😂 i mean no harm and here you are getting so worked up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

which part is bratty? 😂 hahaha what i said is just a few threads away.. people can see it. you didn't even bother to answer my question. i don't mind if people don't agree with me, i understand that. i didn't post that to get people to agree with me after all. you should chill 😂 i mean no harm and here you are getting so worked up.
You are the one who keep replying, kid. The only worked up person here is you. And I'm not sure you are aware, but you're replying to more than one person. Take a hint a fuck off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes please do. I was page catching 3 whole pages full of another dumb argument because of this unfortunate board of anonymous status

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
we need you anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

omg just shut the fuck up already! no one here cares about your shit opinion. stop derailing the thread with your nonsense or we'll report your ass to moderation. jesus fuck. go back to idolizing the show on twitter cause your sure as fuck not a local here when you dont know the difference between a thread and a post. :byewhore:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are the one who keep replying, kid. The only worked up person here is you. And I'm not sure you are aware, but you're replying to more than one person. Take a hint a fuck off.
you're literally also replying 😂 I'm not worked up or anything. I'm not the one out here cursing like there's no tomorrow 🤣 you are the only one left that I'm replying to now. anyways, it was fun talking to y'all. was having a bad day at home with a shitty parents. i mean no offense in any type of way. but I'll understand if you interpreted what I've been saying in a different way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that must be the same fucking idiot who is posting info our insider says on twitter. she just did it again today with the ep 7 info she posted here. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:11
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:57
Stare at Scylla's eyes

What a plump bottom lip
So kissable :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:07
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

you're literally also replying 😂 I'm not worked up or anything. I'm not the one out here cursing like there's no tomorrow 🤣 you are the only one left that I'm replying to now. anyways, it was fun talking to y'all. was having a bad day at home with a shitty parents. i mean no offense in any type of way. but I'll understand if you interpreted what I've been saying in a different way.
You didn't need to tell us you're a tween living with your parents. You are that transparent. Good riddance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
that must be the same fucking idiot who is posting info our insider says on twitter. she just did it again today with the ep 7 info she posted here. :fool:
nope

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I‘m curious how Willa will justify leaving her daughter behind and let her even join the army That institution she was against and even faked her own death for to fight against in the first place.
Faking her own death, leaving her charm etc. can’t have been a last minute idea.
Could she not have taken Raelle with her and gone into hiding or something?
I mean I can guess that she tried to “keep her safe” but with her joining the army that seems ridiculous.
Like if Raelles own initial plan had worked out she would have been likely dead already.
Willa might have sent Scylla to recruit her to the spree but it’s high poker to trust her to succeed. Why wait after shes joined the army.
And if she had recruited her own daughter herself from the beginning it would have been more successful, wouldn’t it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:09
:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:13
I‘m curious how Willa will justify leaving her daughter behind and let her even join the army That institution she was against and even faked her own death for to fight against in the first place.
Faking her own death, leaving her charm etc. can’t have been a last minute idea.
I mean I can guess that she tried to “keep her safe” but with her joining the army that seems ridiculous.
Like if Raelles own initial plan had worked out she would have been likely dead already.
Willa might have sent Scylla to recruit her to the spree but it’s high poker to trust her to succeed. Why wait after shes joined the army.
And if she had recruited her own daughter herself from the beginning it would have been more successful, wouldn’t it?
I'm sure they will explain that and it will make enough sense for raelle to forgive her and scylla so...
now whether we will buy it it's a different story with how fast paced this show is lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope that once Raelle gets out of the military's grip Anacostia will put in a good word for Scylla. Or maybe Anacostia can also make a deal with the military. They get the info her and Scylla got about the Camarilla and they will pardon Scylla. I just want to see Anacostia sticking up for Scylla.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The other day I literally saw a screen shot in which the insider says doesn't want to end up on Twitter and it actually ended up on twitter lol. Tweens don't know anything about respecting the rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:16
Guest wrote:
I'm sure they will explain that and it will make enough sense for raelle to forgive her and scylla so...
now whether we will buy it it's a different story with how fast paced this show is lol
As long as Scylla manages to tells Raelle that she didn’t know before, that Willa is her mom I don’t think she will be more mad at Scylla (other than she is already for the other stuff)
I can imagine Raelle first being pissed if she thinks Scylla knew earlier and didn’t tell her this too.

But I won’t buy it if Raelle isn’t pissed at Willa, after at first being relieved of getting her back, but then learning that Willa left her behind and like didn’t trust her to join the spree earlier and didn’t even bother to recruit her herself.

So yea. Really curious how they will try to resolve this (believable)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope that once Raelle gets out of the military's grip Anacostia will put in a good word for Scylla. Or maybe Anacostia can also make a deal with the military. They get the info her and Scylla got about the Camarilla and they will pardon Scylla. I just want to see Anacostia sticking up for Scylla.
Yes! Also I hope she sticks up for Scylla in front of Scylla. I think that would really help Scylla see herself in a better light. By the way she talks with Anacostia now, Scylla really sees herself as bad person and that is sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:36
guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes! Also I hope she sticks up for Scylla in front of Scylla. I think that would really help Scylla see herself in a better light. By the way she talks with Anacostia now, Scylla really sees herself as bad person and that is sad.
She probably thinks she doesn't deserve Raelle which is why she hasn't tried to contact her :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That's why it's important to know how did WIlla join the Spree, maybe they saved her from almost dying and things got complicated or something. She did wanted to get Raelle out of the army before she even went to war college

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Willa became a leader of a Spree cell pretty fast. Wasn't she only dead for like a year? I wonder if she was undercover in the military like Scylla.

But it had to be more than a year right, because Scylla was two years in the academy and she knew Willa that long to get her assignment.

I'm confused about the timeline for this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 02:53
Willa became a leader of a Spree cell pretty fast. Wasn't she only dead for like a year? I wonder if she was undercover in the military like Scylla.

But it had to be more than a year right, because Scylla was two years in the academy and she knew Willa that long to get her assignment.

I'm confused about the timeline for this.
since nicte is likely the spree originator and she herself was in the army it's possible there are others who don't agree with the army's methods within it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 20:55
Did Taylor just say she was raped in high school in that CherryPicks interview?
I just watched it, gosh I hope she didn't mean to implicate that but only about relating whataver traumatic events that happened in her past. That would be so horrible if she was actually ever get sexually harassed in the past

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
I dont go here so I have no dog in this fight and have no idea about anything with show spoilers. But I can tell you the person I am quoting and one of the people claiming to be an insider share the same IP. That IP is also the one that has been fighting a lot these last few pages. Take that how you will. There is a second poster I have no opinion on who seems to have seen the first few episodes based on the posts I saw them make. I guess you will know soon enough about them being right or wrong.

Feel free to reg up insider and prove me wrong via DM (so you know the info wont be shared to anyone else if its legit and you really worry about twitter getting it).

Not sure I can link posts correctly but this is the post they claim to be an insider reading scripts.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27747&start=14945#p3475340
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 04:09
Guest wrote:
I dont go here so I have no dog in this fight and have no idea about anything with show spoilers. But I can tell you the person I am quoting and one of the people claiming to be an insider share the same IP. That IP is also the one that has been fighting a lot these last few pages. Take that how you will. There is a second poster I have no opinion on who seems to have seen the first few episodes based on the posts I saw them make. I guess you will know soon enough about them being right or wrong.

Feel free to reg up insider and prove me wrong via DM (so you know the info wont be shared to anyone else if its legit and you really worry about twitter getting it).

Not sure I can link posts correctly but this is the post they claim to be an insider reading scripts.

But everything the insider said so far that proved true was accurate <_<
Unless the first one was by a different ip and there is a new one passing as them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you AlexCabot for clarifying, you're the best :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow lol damn we got played. Trust no one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alex, were both of these insiders posting around the same time? The person who claimed to read the scripts for 3 episodes was pretty chill, whereas the one you linked seemed a bit condescending. The one that posted about episode 7 today seemed to be the chill one. Just wondering if they were both here today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 04:29
nah at least the spoilers early on turned out to be true given what we learned since then. not sure about whoemver it was that showed up today tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 04:31
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 04:29
nah at least the spoilers early on turned out to be true given what we learned since then. not sure about whoemver it was that showed up today tho
Could be. Maybe someone trying to imitate og insider today. Because I believe the insider was the first one to tell us Tally was going to be a mentor to new girl and that was correct.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I almost assumed that this insider was fake. Well, not this insider but that specific post. I think they just tried to mess with us today and they still had their condescending tone in that post.
Thank you for telling us that this person was lying to us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As I said a few days ago, some of the things the insider said were doing rounds on Twitter before here, and other things were obvious speculations about bts pics and other stuff (like the NB character), so always be wary about insiders on L Chat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 04:56
As I said a few days ago, some of the things the insider said were doing rounds on Twitter before here, and other things were obvious speculations about bts pics and other stuff (like the NB character), so always be wary about insiders on L Chat
I am on Twitter 24/7 and literally nothing they said was there before. First time it was ever talked about Tally being a mentor for Penelope was here and I remember it vividly because folks were already shipping her and Raelle, so insider specified she'd be a part of Tally's storyline. Same goes to the info about ep 4 being the first one where there is an "almost miss" with Raylla which we now know thanks to the promos. I dont remember what else they said but those two things were first posted here and both turned out to be accurate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 05:01
Guest wrote:
I am on Twitter 24/7 and literally nothing they said was there before. First time it was ever talked about Tally being a mentor for Penelope was here and I remember it vividly because folks were already shipping her and Raelle, so insider specified she'd be a part of Tally's storyline. Same goes to the info about ep 4 being the first one where there is an "almost miss" with Raylla which we now know thanks to the promos. I dont remember what else they said but those two things were first posted here and both turned out to be accurate.
da x2 Also about the scene we saw being "not real". That was here first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 05:01
Guest wrote:
QMTA also raelle going home and singing to tally and her father. also here first. now she said it's an actual song and that we dont know but at this point it probably is...?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Raelle, Tally and her dad should just sit arund a campfire and Raelle sings Kumbaya my Lord. At least we would get Little lesbian jesus back like that. :lol:

I have no idea what is true or not at this point. But I think since we have seen episode 1 and 3 ourselves and have seen short clips we can also guess a general outline of some things.

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 04:50
As I said I have no dog in this fight, and dont really follow this thread or show. I was just seeing posts being reported and then seeing what other posts some of those IPs made. Just seemed off that an IP would claim to be an insider and then complain about info leaking from "our insider" as if they arent that insider. I am not claiming to know anything or if they are a real insider or not, hence the "take that as you will" which means make up your own mind.

And I am not asking for details of who a person is from anyone. In the past the way legit insiders proved themselves was often via PM with something that hasnt been leaked yet from the next episode to air, which can be verified but wont be spread by mods. Then if they are using a proxy or someone is pretending to be them, they can shoot the mod a PM saying these posts are or arent me so no one can fake being them as their IP changes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish someone would spoil what Willa and Scylla were talking about on that couch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 05:09
Raelle, Tally and her dad should just sit arund a campfire and Raelle sings Kumbaya my Lord. At least we would get Little lesbian jesus back like that. :lol:

I have no idea what is true or not at this point. But I think since we have seen episode 1 and 3 ourselves and have seen short clips we can also guess a general outline of some things.
The fact that they are wasting Raelle singing to Tally is mind boggling to me lol bet they're going to waste saying "I love you" in mothertongue with Abigail and Adil.