Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:21
Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:19
Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:11
Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:02

these spoiler tags are killing me :lol: Like we all know what is happening already without the confirmation. damn twitter people

Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

i get that most of the switches are all raylla fan. but i hope they would see the series as a whole and not just about the relationship. cuz i see some raylla stans thinking that the series is getting "boring" or whatsoever because of a lack of raylla content. if you have that kind of mindset, your missing a lot. the series is so great.. it's a bit of a shame that some people are missing it. i mean you'll never see a series with such a unique take on witches and the fact that it's a whole new universe. not to mention the editing and also the unique concept of their "powers" is just mind blowing. every episode is just getting better and it is something that some won't understand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 22:58
Anacostia in season one: "They hear everything." Raelle is under close observation right now, too, even when she's not working with the mycelium. Someone would very likely hear. Anacostia isn't dumb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:33
i get that most of the switches are all raylla fan. but i hope they would see the series as a whole and not just about the relationship. cuz i see some raylla stans thinking that the series is getting "boring" or whatsoever because of a lack of raylla content. if you have that kind of mindset, your missing a lot. the series is so great.. it's a bit of a shame that some people are missing it. i mean you'll never see a series with such a unique take on witches and the fact that it's a whole new universe. not to mention the editing and also the unique concept of their "powers" is just mind blowing. every episode is just getting better and it is something that some won't understand.
the show is not great at all. it's literally a freeform show no one watches with shit writing that wouldnt be nowhere without its queer fanbase. episode 1 was garbage and there hasn't been a GREAT episode since 105. let's not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anacostia in season one: "They hear everything." Raelle is under close observation right now, too, even when she's not working with the mycelium. Someone would very likely hear. Anacostia isn't dumb.
Fair point anon, fair point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Doesn't Anacostia already know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
People are entitled to their own opinions. I personally don't care about the magic in the show. It's fine, but I couldn't care less about the ins and outs of it. I'm not into fantasy/genre shows. I wouldn't watch the show if it weren't for Raylla. And obviously the show isn't that mindblowlingly great if the audience is so small. I'll watch whatever I want for whatever reason I want.

If you want to watch for magic or whatever, cool. I'm happy you're enjoying it. But not everyone enjoys the same things. I'm not missing out on something I'm not interested in.

We'll NEVER see another series with such a unique take on witches? That's a bold statement. You can't predict the future.

Every episode is getting better? No, they're not. Episode one was objectively poorly paced and many parts were poorly written. A lot of the acting was off, too. Maybe those things aren't important to you, and that's fine. But don't tell others what should or should not be important to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

before anything else, i am sure that there will be a backstory about willa and it is something that we should anticipate and not her death whatsoever right?😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:41
Doesn't Anacostia already know
Not putting spoiler since it was in ep 1 but I'm not sure how the fetch works. It look like a face so I am assuming Anacostia was able to see wherever Scylla was. So in theory she would know about Willa, if she's seem Willa before this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The conversation on the porch doesn't mention that Willa is Raelle's mom, so Anacostia might not know. We don't know everything Anacostia has overheard outside of the porch scene. I think we'll find out in ep two if she knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:36
Guest wrote:
the show is not great at all. it's literally a freeform show no one watches with shit writing that wouldnt be nowhere without its queer fanbase. episode 1 was garbage and there hasn't been a GREAT episode since 105. let's not.
DA

I don't know if I agree. I personally find it quite entertaining and fun even without the main gay couple.

The writing is nowhere near e.g. "Breaking Bad" quality, mind you, but I totally dig the witch fantasy part of it. And I was one of the few people around who could not understand such an attraction for the stuff like "Game Of Thrones". That was a mediocre show, if there ever was one, IMO.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:47
The conversation on the porch doesn't mention that Willa is Raelle's mom, so Anacostia might not know. We don't know everything Anacostia has overheard outside of the porch scene. I think we'll find out in ep two if she knows.
But Anacostia is a military child, right? She probably knew who Willa was before she "died"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think we will get a big reaction from Alder when she finds about Anacostia was working with Scylla? Do you think she already knows somehow and is just letting her do her thing to see what happens. Or will there be too much going on with all the other stories that it will be glossed over/ignored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:01
Do you think we will get a big reaction from Alder when she finds about Anacostia was working with Scylla? Do you think she already knows somehow and is just letting her do her thing to see what happens. Or will there be too much going on with all the other stories that it will be glossed over/ignored.
For the interviews with Lyne and Demetria, it does look like it will be addressed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:59
Guest wrote:
But Anacostia is a military child, right? She probably knew who Willa was before she "died"
da but could she see them or only listen to the conversation? It wouldn't be strange at all if she just didn't recognise her voice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 23:42
Guest wrote:
People are entitled to their own opinions. I personally don't care about the magic in the show. It's fine, but I couldn't care less about the ins and outs of it. I'm not into fantasy/genre shows. I wouldn't watch the show if it weren't for Raylla. And obviously the show isn't that mindblowlingly great if the audience is so small. I'll watch whatever I want for whatever reason I want.

If you want to watch for magic or whatever, cool. I'm happy you're enjoying it. But not everyone enjoys the same things. I'm not missing out on something I'm not interested in.

We'll NEVER see another series with such a unique take on witches? That's a bold statement. You can't predict the future.

Every episode is getting better? No, they're not. Episode one was objectively poorly paced and many parts were poorly written. A lot of the acting was off, too. Maybe those things aren't important to you, and that's fine. But don't tell others what should or should not be important to them.
I am definitely not forcing anyone whatsoever😂 i am simply stating what i think. as you say, people are entitled with their own opinion. it's really fascinating how you would say something about "opinion" and won't consider mine as one. I'm obviously not telling people what should or should not be important 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I doubt it. Willa was constantly deployed as punishment for marrying Edwin and having Raelle with him. So Petra would know her because they're in the same age group and were deployed together, but someone who wasn't deployed as much and is at least ten years younger might know Willa's reputation but not her face. The Collars are an unimportant line of witches. War meat. Their pictures won't be featured at Fort Salem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jun 2021, 15:05
What if the mycelium takes over Raelle and turns evil and only Scylla’s love can bring her back.

The cheese factor lol
Catching up so a couple pages behind but I thought of that too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am definitely not forcing anyone whatsoever😂 i am simply stating what i think. as you say, people are entitled with their own opinion. it's really fascinating how you would say something about "opinion" and won't consider mine as one. I'm obviously not telling people what should or should not be important 😂
Multiple times I tell you it's fine for you to watch whatever you want and to enjoy what you want. That you can decide what's important to you. You are literally telling people they're missing out because they only want to watch for Raylla. Seems like you need to go back to elementary school and work on your reading comprehension
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I doubt it. Willa was constantly deployed as punishment for marrying Edwin and having Raelle with him. So Petra would know her because they're in the same age group and were deployed together, but someone who wasn't deployed as much and is at least ten years younger might know Willa's reputation but not her face. The Collars are an unimportant line of witches. War meat. Their pictures won't be featured at Fort Salem.
da I'm still wondering if Petra knows about Willa. Someone had to have helped her fake her death.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
hahaha of course there won't be a great ep for y'all since 105

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
which was the best episode of the show. shocking that everything that followed was garbage. the finale was probably the worst I've seen and the premiere wasn't much better. episode 3 was better in comparison but the bar is low. anyone who thinks ep 1 was a good episode literally have no critical thinking skills because technically the episode was awful. then again a lot of mfs fans are fans of trash cw shows so I'm not surprised they would think it's a good show as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Multiple times I tell you it's fine for you to watch whatever you want and to enjoy what you want. That you can decide what's important to you. You are literally telling people they're missing out because they only want to watch for Raylla. Seems like you need to go back to elementary school and work on your reading comprehension
it is what i think if i said that some are missing out that doesn't mean it is a fact. you should also work on your reading comprehension. i know you keep telling me it's fine whatsoever but it's not what i am pointing out to. it's the fact that you're thinking that I'm out here being a boomer and telling people what to do just when I'm just stating what i think and it's purely my own opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
which was the best episode of the show. shocking that everything that followed was garbage. the finale was probably the worst I've seen and the premiere wasn't much better. episode 3 was better in comparison but the bar is low. anyone who thinks ep 1 was a good episode literally have no critical thinking skills because technically the episode was awful. then again a lot of mfs fans are fans of trash cw shows so I'm not surprised they would think it's a good show as well.
we all have our own taste and opinion. i get you. you can't be out here offending people that love the show just because it doesn't match yours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
we all have our own taste and opinion. i get you. you can't be out here offending people that love the show just because it doesn't match yours.
lol literally no one is offending anyone?? that is an opinion. if this was a good written show, it would be critically acclaimed. that is literally a fact. if you like poorly written shows, that's entirely on you but telling others we are not missing out ON THIS GREAT SHOW !!111 is desperate and pathetic. if we all have our tastes and opinions then it shouldn't bother you raylla is what most people watch the show for. that is not going to change no matter how bitter you are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry to interpret this tension filled page but

this gif out of context is send me :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Raelle and Scylla weren't characters on this show it would have been canceled before season 1 even finished airing and that's the tea. It could do well on The CW where in addition to bad shows, people love heteros and queerbaiting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:53

I found it particularly funny how Anacostia seems much less menacing when she's not in the military setting. It's like she was kind of unsure how to proceed because Scylla knows the outside world so much better than she does. I thought it was a nice touch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stare at Scylla's eyes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That Lisa Steinberg person is interviewing Amalia by the way. Her interviews are always top notch. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:55
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:53

I found it particularly funny how Anacostia seems much less menacing when she's not in the military setting. It's like she was kind of unsure how to proceed because Scylla knows the outside world so much better than she does. I thought it was a nice touch.
That's a good point. Anacostia is so used to structure and orders, she's disciplined and thorough. Scylla seems more adaptable to real world situations, quick on her feet. That's why they make such a good team. I was glad to see the equals vibe they have instead on Anacostia "pulling rank". Plus the friendly snark is just A+.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:57
Stare at Scylla's eyes

:blow:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That Lisa Steinberg person is interviewing Amalia by the way. Her interviews are always top notch. :dance2:
FUCKING FINALLY! :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:45
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:41
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

it is what i think if i said that some are missing out that doesn't mean it is a fact. you should also work on your reading comprehension. i know you keep telling me it's fine whatsoever but it's not what i am pointing out to. it's the fact that you're thinking that I'm out here being a boomer and telling people what to do just when I'm just stating what i think and it's purely my own opinion.
DA No, you are literally telling people what to feel. Ashley would love you. Guess what? You can't miss out on shit you don't find interesting.
If I want to watch the show for fucking Biddy #7, I will. It's not up to you to tell anyone they are missing out. If the show was good enough for everyone, no one would be watching for just one thing. Most people watch for Raylla because they are literally what most people find worth watching about it. Shocking that's how things work.
sigh, i can't with u.. what i said is what i think. if you think you're not missing out on anything then it's cool. don't get so worked up on something that's not concerning you and not even what you think it is. i literally said "some" .. I'm not generalizing whatsoever. if you can't take my opinion, I understand. it's just so unfair that you wouldn't treat mine as an opinion just because it doesn't match up your taste or whatever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 00:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol literally no one is offending anyone?? that is an opinion. if this was a good written show, it would be critically acclaimed. that is literally a fact. if you like poorly written shows, that's entirely on you but telling others we are not missing out ON THIS GREAT SHOW !!111 is desperate and pathetic. if we all have our tastes and opinions then it shouldn't bother you raylla is what most people watch the show for. that is not going to change no matter how bitter you are.
of course it's not bothering me for i am also a raylla stan and definitely not bitter. i am simply stating what i think. if you have read carefully what i said then it shouldn't be a problem. i was not complaining because of raylla stans and i literally said "some" and not generalizing and definitely not targeting all the raylla stans. so why is everyone so worked up on something that's merely an opinion that i wanted to share?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Stare at Scylla's eyes

What a plump bottom lip

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:01
Guest wrote:
I hope she asks if we will being seeing Scylla use more of her power.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

of course it's not bothering me for i am also a raylla stan and definitely not bitter. i am simply stating what i think. if you have read carefully what i said then it shouldn't be a problem. i was not complaining because of raylla stans and i literally said "some" and not generalizing and definitely not targeting all the raylla stans. so why is everyone so worked up on something that's merely an opinion that i wanted to share?
because you are literally on a lesbian board flat out judging people for watching the show for a lesbian ship. are you 12? even the fucking creator of the show said everything has to be them. it is not like a bunch of people are watching the show for background crackship #7. an opinion would be you saying that while you love raylla you also like other aspects of the show. quite a few people would agree. being a judgemental bitch and telling everyone they are missing out by just shipping raylla because omg the show is so amazing isn't it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:13
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:01
Guest wrote:
I hope she asks if we will being seeing Scylla use more of her power.
maybe she'll ask for fan questions again. to eliot she asked in her own words the question that had the most likes in her replies so... maybe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dude why can't they dress Scylla like this
Or you know if they want to keep her in that ep 5 dress the rest of the season, that would be cool too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:20
Or you know if they want to keep her in that ep 5 dress the rest of the season, that would be cool too
Probably because they are concerned for our health?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:22
Guest wrote:
:goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I remember BTS pics of Amalia wearing more comfortable combat like clothes when she was filming the second half of the season. Both occasions she was wearing a grey shirt (like in that couch pic with taylor) and pants/boots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

because you are literally on a lesbian board flat out judging people for watching the show for a lesbian ship. are you 12? even the fucking creator of the show said everything has to be them. it is not like a bunch of people are watching the show for background crackship #7. an opinion would be you saying that while you love raylla you also like other aspects of the show. quite a few people would agree. being a judgemental bitch and telling everyone they are missing out by just shipping raylla because omg the show is so amazing isn't it.
sigh 😌 haha i am a lesbian on a lesbian board. think what you want to think really. i don't really mind. look, everything is an opinion until proven. i wasn't even judging or whatever about people watching the show because of raylla. i mean did you even understand what i said?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I remember BTS pics of Amalia wearing more comfortable combat like clothes when she was filming the second half of the season. Both occasions she was wearing a grey shirt (like in that couch pic with taylor) and pants/boots.
Another reason to look forward to 2b. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

sigh 😌 haha i am a lesbian on a lesbian board. think what you want to think really. i don't really mind. look, everything is an opinion until proven. i wasn't even judging or whatever about people watching the show because of raylla. i mean did you even understand what i said?
Apparently the only one who didn't understand shit here was you. Your post is literally right there for anyone to see. Stop derailing the thread with your bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Like this one? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm convinced that Scylla's 2a wardrobe is just actually the way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:37
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 01:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Apparently the only one who didn't understand shit here was you. Your post is literally right there for anyone to see. Stop derailing the thread with your bullshit.
of course i am aware it's right there.. i was the one that posted it. the question is did you understand it? i am not derailing the thread. is it my fault that you're on a different rail of the thread? 😂