Princess Charming - German dating show

Reactions:

Re: Princess Charming - German dating show

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:06
Talking about marriage on first date? Seriously Lou? :tmi:
Less than a week she has talk about marriage, kids, etc... Chill Lou... Chill... :unsure:
Girl is obviously nervous and just blabbers whatever comes to her mind, at least she's not delusional to think her and Irina are together now that they have a second unlike Miri and Elsa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:05
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 15:36
I have no idea how people managed to find out Irina follows Lou with her private account but not Elsa idk what that says? I just cant tell who she'll choose at all she's def doing a good job not giving up much but something is definitely plausible Irina isn't with who she chose anymore.
Wait, this is the first time I'm hearing this. Irina follows lou's public account from her private one.
Because lou doesn't follow irina's private account.
SA I just looked instagram up.

Irina's private account is iri_tube. She does not follow Lou's nor Elsa's public accounts.
She does follow Bine and Kati.

And didn't she use to follow Miri?? Because she is not following her from her private account. I think I remember looking it up last week. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They make each other laugh. They have actual conversations. Lou gets invited to the action dates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is Lou's eye color? They are gorgeous. Honest to fuck if she wasn't there i wouldn't watch this at all, and i don't care whether she wins at all i just like seeing her so calm and collected and not embarrassing just cause she's young. Her and Bine together give me life, i hope they hang out more they are lovely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of the scenes in the show are so random :rofl: Like they're just showing Gea and Johanna with cucumbers sticking out of their pants without any explanation :rofl: Or one time the girls in the villa were wearing wigs and crazy makeup for no fucking reason. Idk it just makes me laugh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:12

They make each other laugh. They have actual conversations. Lou gets invited to the action dates.
This is sweet and hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 15:04
Can the German anons here please translate Lou and Irina's date? It will be much appreciated
These are the timestamps:
23:25 - 26:38
29:15 - 31:52
33:37 - 35:45
37:00 - 38:24
Ok here the next part.

Female voiceover:
For Lou things are going really well.
Lou: When I spend time with Irina, I try to open my heart completely wide and am very clear towards her
Lou: I was always dating older women, so I was never dating a woman my age
Irina: Can you tell why?
Lou: I just think that I get along better with women that are older than me, because the interests are more similar because I am hoping to start a family in the future but I am still on my way and I guess it's possible that for you this is not working out (the age difference)
Irina: I have to admit that I never dated a woman who was a lot younger than me and Lou just happens to be 10 years younger than me
Irina: Well generally age is not important to me, I think the only thing that matters is that you can plan the next steps together. But that doesn't mean that I have to have a family within the next two years and 10 years is not the world.
Lou: Mmh. Yeah that's a good thing then.
Lou: I am happy about that and it also calms me and I just feel like that we harmonize together really well.
Lou: I am actally hoping that I will meet a woman that I can be in a longterm relationship with. Because for me it's a really nice thought to say: "Yes we met when I was only 20 or 21 years old and then we spent the rest of our lives together." (note of the translator: awwww isn't she cute?! :) )
Irina: Aww that is cute
Lou: I fell really comfortable with you and I am a little scared of that because this is a very unique situation
Irina: Yeah I can totally understand that and..
Lou: Well for you it's the same really
Irina: Here she says something I cant quite make out...something like "yeah a special situation"
Lou: You have really dark eyes, like really chocolately....dark chocolate
Lou: She has a really great intense gaze and I really like that
Irina: Let's go inside
Lou: I am definitely in the mood for more and I can imagine that we are getting intimate physically...

Once again please insert all the flirty stares, smiles, laughs, giggles etc...into my translation :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:18
Some of the scenes in the show are so random :rofl: Like they're just showing Gea and Johanna with cucumbers sticking out of their pants without any explanation :rofl: Or one time the girls in the villa were wearing wigs and crazy makeup for no fucking reason. Idk it just makes me laugh
I missed the cucumbers in the pants thing, I guess because I look away quite a lot if it's not a date segment. I did catch Gea and Wiki wrestling though because it was much easier to catch what looked like a fight out the corner of my eye.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, so I looked again at Irina's finsta. She follows fucking Saskia, Tabea and Jana. But no Lou?? Why???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the translations, friends :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

Thank you so much anon, really appreciate it.
Why do these two always talk about weddings and serious shit :rofl:
[/quote]

You are very welcome :) Typical lesbian combo, no? lol Or just because Lou is very serious about wanting to get married ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Can the German anons here please translate Lou and Irina's date? It will be much appreciated
Ok here the next part.

Female voiceover:
For Lou things are going really well.
Lou: When I spend time with Irina, I try to open my heart completely wide and am very clear towards her
Lou: I was always dating older women, so I was never dating a woman my age
Irina: Can you tell why?
Lou: I just think that I get along better with women that are older than me, because the interests are more similar because I am hoping to start a family in the future but I am still on my way and I guess it's possible that for you this is not working out (the age difference)
Irina: I have to admit that I never dated a woman who was a lot younger than me and Lou just happens to be 10 years younger than me
Irina: Well generally age is not important to me, I think the only thing that matters is that you can plan the next steps together. But that doesn't mean that I have to have a family within the next two years and 10 years is not the world.
Lou: Mmh. Yeah that's a good thing then.
Lou: I am happy about that and it also calms me and I just feel like that we harmonize together really well.
Lou: I am actally hoping that I will meet a woman that I can be in a longterm relationship with. Because for me it's a really nice thought to say: "Yes we met when I was only 20 or 21 years old and then we spent the rest of our lives together." (note of the translator: awwww isn't she cute?! :) )
Irina: Aww that is cute
Lou: I fell really comfortable with you and I am a little scared of that because this is a very unique situation
Irina: Yeah I can totally understand that and..
Lou: Well for you it's the same really
Irina: Here she says something I cant quite make out...something like "yeah a special situation"
Lou: You have really dark eyes, like really chocolately....dark chocolate
Lou: She has a really great intense gaze and I really like that
Irina: Let's go inside
Lou: I am definitely in the mood for more and I can imagine that we are getting intimate physically...

Once again please insert all the flirty stares, smiles, laughs, giggles etc...into my translation :)
thanks! :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People saw Kati's serial killer look yesterday and still find her attractive? Damn some need to get their eyes fixed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:23
Ok, so I looked again at Irina's finsta. She follows fucking Saskia, Tabea and Jana. But no Lou?? Why???
Maybe producers asked her not to follow the finalists with her finsta while the show is on air.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She does follow Lou, its Lou who unfollowed or doesn't follow back :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:31
Guest wrote:
maybe she won but they already broke up.

anyway, is the google drive working? i keep getting an error msg that too many people streamed/dl'ed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you look at Lou's followers, there is no account iri_tube. So no, Irina doesn't follow Lou from her finsta.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide: Lou gained another thousand IG followers in less than 1 hour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

anyway, is the google drive working? i keep getting an error msg that too many people streamed/dl'ed
X2 I get the feeling that Lou won and they didn't stay together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You just have to keep refreshing the page and trying again. It will let you have it eventually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you look at Lou's followers, there is no account iri_tube. So no, Irina doesn't follow Lou from her finsta.
It's just not charging for you, but on my account Irina still follow her, unless she unfollowed 10min ago :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 03:34
Kati's laughter is really creepy imo. It doesn't sound genuine and is totally out of proportion? Like her whole persona is obstrusive. When she was crying over Jana's elimination, it came off as if she was actually laughing, too. :wtf:

Elsa said that she could hardly hold back from laughing at the elimination night when everyone (especially Kati) was crying. And I must say, I can relate. That was quite silly.
Yeah Kati had some real creepy sounding laughter this episode, gotta work on that fake laugh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's just not charging for you, but on my account Irina still follow her, unless she unfollowed 10min ago :nervous:
Can you post a screen shot of that?

Lorena
Reactions:

Post by Lorena »

Where can i watch episode 5?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Here part three
33:37 - 35:45:

Lou: Are you already properly awake?
Irina: The night was short, because it was also a little sexy...oh god (embarassed giggle)
Lou: We did not sleep together and for me it is actually really nice to be honest to take small steps so that Sex will be something special
Lou: I think that the mix of what happened between us was really nice (translator: nice doesn't quite express it, but I can't think of a different english word to put here)
Irina: Should I put something on for you (as in on Lou's bread)
Lou: No I think I would like to have my coffee first, thank you
Irina: The breakfast felt really relaxed and familiar with her already and to have her with me was really nice (same as above)
Lou: Somehow I feel like this journey here is something really special
Irina: Making some noise of agreement lol
Lou: This is so nice
KISS :love:
Irina: To kiss Lou feels so nice and she is a great kisser too
Lou: It will be very hard now to not look at you like being in love
Lou: sorry (at Irina's giggling)
Lou: It's a little bit like a dream that you don't want to wake up from
Lou: I have a little butterflies in my stomach and I am just so happy right now

You know what to do...inserting the smiling, gigging, gazing into each others eyes, cuddling....to get the complete picture...I for one really loved that scene ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 09:08
Group date translation part 2:
Miri: It felt weird coming back from the island with Iri. They must have noticed that something has changed between Iri and me. That we got closer. And that's hard [for the others] to accept.
:rofl: bigshot over here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 10:32
I usually like sharing/translating things for anyone who doesn’t understand, but the opinions in this thread are so trash that I can’t be bothered. What’s wrong with you people

I don't really know what happened, the thread suddenly became toxic as hell after this episode. Maybe one toxic guest with too much free time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, I'm back (I'm the one who translated the group date today) and will translate some other stuff later, with Bine and probably Kati. Lou seems to be covered for now, thanks fellow German anon! :hug:

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

So are any of the German anons planning to join season 2? Do they allow foreign participants? :hudoin:
1 Image
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:59
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 09:08
Group date translation part 2:
Miri: It felt weird coming back from the island with Iri. They must have noticed that something has changed between Iri and me. That we got closer. And that's hard [for the others] to accept.
:rofl: bigshot over here
Britta 2.0 :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 10:51
guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 10:11
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 09:59
I fall in love with Lou in this date :wub: she is material wife

After this episode I would say that Irina finds Lou cute but she doesn't get horny with her like she does with Elsa (for ex. she doesn't kiss her like she kisses Elsa) :-/
so you telling me Irina get horny when she is seeing two men kissing but doesn't with Lou :rofl:
anyway Irina doesn't deserve her
I was rooting for Lou to win but she can do so much better than irina who I’m convinced would rather be on the straight version of the show or even the gay boys version to watch them.
Irina literally specifically applied because it wasn't going to be a bi show, but sure go off :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
And the last part
37:00 - 38:24:

Irina: The time with Lou all alone was super important to really get to know her and to feel like being comfortable with her but then also to be able to let myself fall so I can just be myself
Lou: Maybe I may come over again
Irina: We will see...
Lou: Of course I worry that Irina will get attached more to one of the other women and I am scared that this between us was only for a short moment
Lou: I'll just leave my toothbrush here
Irina: Okay...(as in it is time to leave now)
More kisses, I like... ;)
Irina: It was really nice to have you here
Lou: I definitely have a crush on Irina, now it's official
Lou: Thank you for the invitation
Irina: If we would date in real life, now would be the moment where I'd say that now I concentrate exclusively on Lou because we just had a really great night, but on the other hand I now have keep being open and it will be very difficult to now go back to the Villa (of the girls)

That was the last part of Lou's and Irina's date from episode 5. You know what to do ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Its a bit creepy but ok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:27
People saw Kati's serial killer look yesterday and still find her attractive? Damn some need to get their eyes fixed
She looked very beautiful on the boat and at the party. Her legs are amazing, I don't know German so I just focused on looking at her. :rageblush: :horny:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 I get the feeling that Lou won and they didn't stay together.
DA
Afterall this is just a show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:08
Guest wrote:
And the last part

Irina: The time with Lou all alone was super important to really get to know her and to feel like being comfortable with her but then also to be able to let myself fall so I can just be myself
Lou: Of course I worry that Irina will get attached more to one of the other women and I am scared that this between us was only for a short moment
Irina: If we would date in real life, now would be the moment where I'd say that now I concentrate exclusively on Lou because we just had a really great night, but on the other hand I now have keep being open and it will be very difficult to now go back to the Villa (of the girls)

That was the last part of Lou's and Irina's date from episode 5. You know what to do ;)
This kinda doesn't sound that promising? Like Irina wasn't really on the same page as Lou with what happened, bb girl is gonna get her heart broken. But at least she's getting fans, Chinese fans are all in love with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:08
Guest wrote:
And the last part

This was so cute :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:16
What is Lou's eye color? They are gorgeous. Honest to fuck if she wasn't there i wouldn't watch this at all, and i don't care whether she wins at all i just like seeing her so calm and collected and not embarrassing just cause she's young. Her and Bine together give me life, i hope they hang out more they are lovely.
The same. Lou and Johanna are viewer magnets. :rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its a bit creepy but ok
da just like that anon i also don't see her following her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:21
Guest wrote:
It feels like we didn't see anything from Johanna, i wanted to see more of her but she was always just in the background.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It feels like we didn't see anything from Johanna, i wanted to see more of her but she was always just in the background.
This is not gonna happen for season 2 but ideally she would be better off being the princess. Girl doesn't know how to chase girls :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
maybe she just wanted a bit of exposure for being in a tv show or a vacation in Greece and wasn't into Irina at all :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
maybe she just wanted a bit of exposure for being in a tv show or a vacation in Greece and wasn't into Irina at all :spy:
Good for her if that's the case then, cause she didn't even try to give a shit about Irina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we have the google drive for ep5 already?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Miri's ridiculous crying face on every thumbnail on youtube reactions is hilarious, girl was on another level of embarrassing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its a bit creepy but ok
Keep that cache or video screen it, lol. She has most likely recently unfollowed her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where i can watch the show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good for her if that's the case then, cause she didn't even try to give a shit about Irina.
x2 Given how bad ep 5 was. Johanna escaped that calamity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:42
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 Given how bad ep 5 was. Johanna escaped that calamity.
At least she left without embarrassing herself on tv.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its a bit creepy but ok
Keep that cache or video screen it, lol. She has most likely recently unfollowed her.
I don't want to argue for 10hrs about something that silly but i deleted my cache/app and i still see her following so :nervous: