Taylor Schilling - Part V

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Schilling - Part V

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:15
Seems the gf deleted her instagram, or is there a glitch…?
Uh no she didn’t?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 07:39
it seem that now is available to people to tag Taylor again
You’re sure? Nothing new is showing yet

Tank
Reactions: 159

Post by Tank »

Marlee's IGS
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tank wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:53
Marlee's IGS
See? Pinata!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TTM is still here 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tank wrote:
Marlee's IGS
Legs for days :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:02
TTM is still here 😍
All is good in the world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:11
Tank wrote:
Marlee's IGS
My god her feet are huge. It’s no surprise given her height but this picture really puts them into focus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:21
Guest wrote:
Tank wrote:
Marlee's IGS
My god her feet are huge. It’s no surprise given her height but this picture really puts them into focus
She’s 9.5 it’s not that big and very normal for her size

A block
Reactions:

Post by A block »

Guest wrote:
It means you are blocked from her .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are thriving in LA fo you think they will choose to stay there after Pam&Tommy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:00
They are thriving in LA fo you think they will choose to stay there after Pam&Tommy?
It seems they Will be there till September for what I read

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Emily’s studio is in Hudson. Unless she finds a descent amount of presence in LA I don’t see them being there permanently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
who knows, its summer and its been one hell of a depressing covid year. people wanna kick back and go on vacations about now. I'm feelin it too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A block wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:50
Guest wrote:
It means you are blocked from her .
Was a glitch on my end, can see her again. Would be weird to be blocked as I never interacted with her profile except for sometimes checking her stories 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:41
Another day another TOW appearance

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/theater-of ... koutwidget
She’ll have to do one with Frances McDormand eventually right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yesterday I found this website https://eviljenji.com/2021/06/14/actres ... schilling/ and it has a interesting article about Taylor and the author says, “And last week I realized that she blocked the possibility of tagging her in the IG. All of this is a clear “Leave me alone living my life.I’ve said many times here on the blog that some people are more skilled at managing their personal networks than others. Taylor does not have this ability. This is not a criticism, it is just a thinking. Maybe she should review this, hire someone to help her. “

Is this true about Taylor? Anyone agrees with the article?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll:
Oh the coincidence, no one talks about Taylor anymore but here we go with a 'new site' popped out of nowhere writing something discussed here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 17:01
Oh the coincidence, no one talks about Taylor anymore but here we go with a 'new site' popped out of nowhere writing something discussed here.
Is it even new? EvilJenji has been bitching about Taylor lack of involvement with the fandom for years on IG… she just moved to another platform

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Taylor is now suddenly disabling tagging from people who she doesn’t follow on Instagram, maybe it means she is now back to being active on Instagram again and wants to ignore all of the tagging from fans while she’s now active again? Just a thought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 17:23
If Taylor is now suddenly disabling tagging from people who she doesn’t follow on Instagram, maybe it means she is now back to being active on Instagram again and wants to ignore all of the tagging from fans while she’s now active again? Just a thought.
Before disabling she only got notified when it was from people she followed for tags and comments so it doesn’t really matter… disabling it all together (not even hiding and having to approve them) is a weird choice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Is it even new? EvilJenji has been bitching about Taylor lack of involvement with the fandom for years on IG… she just moved to another platform
Who exactly is the EvilJenji person? Does she post here on this forum?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 17:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just some crazed fan that can’t accept the fact the show ended two years ago. She used to spam all of the casts’ tagged sections with “we want a spin off” or some shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Before disabling she only got notified when it was from people she followed for tags and comments so it doesn’t really matter… disabling it all together (not even hiding and having to approve them) is a weird choice
Oh well, weird or what, it’s her choice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meanwhile more TTD on JB’s IGS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 17:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just some crazed fan that can’t accept the fact the show ended two years ago. She used to spam all of the casts’ tagged sections with “we want a spin off” or some shit.
That is really nuts. She needs to leave them all alone. Taylor and other cast members have many other projects to work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm a noob regards to insta and I pressed some buttons on my own account by mistake a while ago and having the same tag issues Taylor is having and I don't know how to fix it back. no photos friends are tagging me in are coming through. not everyone is a pro at this thing. easy mistake to press wrong buttons. JS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think people are exaggerating a lot with all the "Tagged case" I've reading that they are going to stop follow her for that... I mean... What? How old are You to get mad with someone justo for that... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 18:07
I think people are exaggerating a lot with all the "Tagged case" I've reading that they are going to stop follow her for that... I mean... What? How old are You to get mad with someone justo for that... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly good riddance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Agree, even if she disabled it by choice or did it by mistake pressing some button, who cares. as long as she's happy with her life and life choices. I think she's old and wise enough to decide for herself. People need to remember that those in the public eye have very little control of their lives, so if limiting small parts of control others have over them makes them feel better and give them more quality of life good for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 18:15
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 18:07
Honestly good riddance
Exactly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 18:19
Agree, even if she disabled it by choice or did it by mistake pressing some button, who cares. as long as she's happy with her life and life choices. I think she's old and wise enough to decide for herself. People need to remember that those in the public eye have very little control of their lives, so if limiting small parts of control others have over them makes them feel better and give them more quality of life good for them.

Perfectly well said and so true. I wish there were more smart fans like you. Most are selfish and only care about what benefits them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 18:36
Guest wrote:

Perfectly well said and so true. I wish there were more smart fans like you. Most are selfish and only care about what benefits them.

Plus she’s been out of the limelight for a good few years now. Getting mad at something so trivial is ridiculous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 17:41
I think they are staying with them… wonder how long they are in LA for

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 18:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Plus she’s been out of the limelight for a good few years now. Getting mad at something so trivial is ridiculous
True. You’re a great, caring and a really smart fan by the way. Other fans can learn a lot from you. Sadly, many of them are too busy being little brats.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

thanx. and yes, unfortunately that is true. People should never compromise their well-being, public eye or not and I wish they could understand that some people who become 'public figures' are not comfortable to handle all that on SM since it can amplify other issues tenfold. if you get the slightest negative feeling from following certain accounts on SM for example, then just remove, delete, do whatever you like. Make the healthy choice of turning it off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 19:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

thanx. and yes, unfortunately that is true. People should never compromise their well-being, public eye or not and I wish they could understand that some people who become 'public figures' are not comfortable to handle all that on SM since it can amplify other issues tenfold. if you get the slightest negative feeling from following certain accounts on SM for example, then just remove, delete, do whatever you like. Make the healthy choice of turning it off
:goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tank wrote:
Marlee's IGS
Indeed

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

I'm surprised T didn't turn off the tagging option earlier. She must be so sick of all those Indian guy spammers (?) and the OITNB content. About Eviljenji... she's been around for a while and her campaign is most likely a failure since Jenji is so over this story and so is Taylor. But then on Twitter LP reposted about a month ago an article about a possible spinoff. So not everyone from the show is against the idea. Also, the "lesser" known actresses may be up for it after how hard it is to get jobs in this industry and recuperate from last year. But still I see it very remote if Jenji seems only interested in hiking and producing lesser comedy nowadays. Anyway, good for TS fixing her Instagram. The other day I spent like 10 minutes reporting those spammers.

Madonna2
Reactions:

Post by Madonna2 »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
With MG and JB that would be fun for them all. and are those Emily's friends?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Madonna2 wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 03:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Basically yes but at this point in the relationship they share their friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who are TTD, MG, JB, Cameron, PT, CE? Are they all new friends from the art world, closer to Em? Or from LA acting world?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 05:47
Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who are TTD, MG, JB, Cameron, PT, CE? Are they all new friends from the art world, closer to Em? Or from LA acting world?
Tank the dog, Marlee - (originally) friend of Em’s (and KHx2), Jackie - Marlee’s gf, Cameron Esposito - friend of Taylor’s, Peter - old friend of Taylor’s . None of them is really “new”…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 06:06
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tank the dog, Marlee - (originally) friend of Em’s (and KHx2), Jackie - Marlee’s gf, Cameron Esposito - friend of Taylor’s, Peter - old friend of Taylor’s . None of them is really “new”…
Thanks :) Sorry that sometimes I can’t keep up with all these people. Also they have their igs private or it’s just to difficult to find their connections with both T and Em. As if they’ll only upload those stores that only last for a few hours and then disappear.

Yay!!
Reactions:

Post by Yay!! »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 06:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks :) Sorry that sometimes I can’t keep up with all these people. Also they have their igs private or it’s just to difficult to find their connections with both T and Em. As if they’ll only upload those stores that only last for a few hours and then disappear.
I was wondering the same, but didn't ask. Thanks for asking.

So Peter is back?!?! I miss him 🌈

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yay!! wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 20:48
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 06:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Madonna2 wrote:

I was wondering the same, but didn't ask. Thanks for asking.

So Peter is back?!?! I miss him 🌈
No Peter is not back, sadly. Someone asked about him in here recently

Anonny
Reactions:

Post by Anonny »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tank wrote:
Marlee's IGS
Yeah, her feet don't look big to me at all...but those fingers... :horny:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anonny wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tank wrote:
Marlee's IGS
Yeah, her feet don't look big to me at all...but those fingers... :horny:
Emily is one lucky girl

Tank
Reactions: 159

Post by Tank »

JB's
4 Image