TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Guest3737
Reactions:

Re: TikTok (favorite lesbian tik-tokers)

Post by Guest3737 »

Looniespartyy wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:00
Laurie must be so embarrassed, I feel bad for her honestly. She probably called KB's parents to apologize, I won't be surprised. And that's the right thing to do. They gave her a roof and she was sleeping in their daughters bed and then she went to suck on her ex abusive gf's clit first chance KB left her for a few hours. I mean...
At least Ava had the decency to break up with kB and talk to her about it, but also they didn’t plan to get together this time so what could liv have done

Guest124
Reactions:

Post by Guest124 »

Guest3366 wrote:
Ava liked

Lava 4liferssss
LMAO
This ain't happening bb girl, we all know it. She always does the most and likes some poetic shit. And then we know the rest of the story.

Idiottt
Reactions:

Post by Idiottt »

Guest3737 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:02
Looniespartyy wrote:
Laurie must be so embarrassed, I feel bad for her honestly. She probably called KB's parents to apologize, I won't be surprised. And that's the right thing to do. They gave her a roof and she was sleeping in their daughters bed and then she went to suck on her ex abusive gf's clit first chance KB left her for a few hours. I mean...
At least Ava had the decency to break up with kB and talk to her about it, but also they didn’t plan to get together this time so what could liv have done
Well, how about Olivia controls her whoremons? Is she an animal or something? There's no excuse for the shit she did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel for Liv's family because you could tell before Ava and Liv got back together in March that they had such a high opinion of Liv and just for the sake of being able to call Ava hers she has been doing some fucked up, selfish shit. Liv is a fucking ride or die.

Reactions:

Post by 6468 »

Looniespartyy wrote:
Now that you put it like this it sounds horrible. She's a huge disappointment to all of us who were rooting for her to get her life together including her family obviously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's always girls with daddy issues 💆🏻‍♀️

Guest8951
Reactions:

Post by Guest8951 »

I don't see this thing working out honestly. You can't have a happy and good relationship build on other people's heartbreak and torture. Karma is a bitch. Olivia is very impulsive and I know she'll regret this when shit hits the fan. She's way too young to be ruining her life over this no shit girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're the gay Bennifer. If it don't work this time, just give it another 20yrs :rofl:

Gue43
Reactions:

Post by Gue43 »

Guest8951 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:20
I don't see this thing working out honestly. You can't have a happy and good relationship build on other people's heartbreak and torture. Karma is a bitch. Olivia is very impulsive and I know she'll regret this when shit hits the fan. She's way too young to be ruining her life over this no shit girl.
Ummm both are almost same age, both famous, both with a bright future. They didn't plan this. Life has gotten them back together, let them try. Why put a negetive spin before hand

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

6468 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:11
Looniespartyy wrote:
Now that you put it like this it sounds horrible. She's a huge disappointment to all of us who were rooting for her to get her life together including her family obviously.
Da at the end of day, Liv's family needs to stop getting so involved in her life. If she falls, she falls and she needs to learn what that means. Skyler and Steve liking shit about it won't help and Liv has proven that she'll do whatever she wants. I'm not at all surprised that she went back to Ava, nor should anyone else be..when it blows up, Liv has to fucking grow up and deal with the repercussions.

RealShit
Reactions:

Post by RealShit »

Gue43 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:23
Guest8951 wrote:
Ummm both are almost same age, both famous, both with a bright future. They didn't plan this. Life has gotten them back together, let them try. Why put a negetive spin before hand
Famous? Ava with a bright future? They're famous on tt but that's not much in the real life. This app won't be around forever. And I'm sorry but Ava doesn't have any talent or education, what's her bright future? Working for her mom maybe.

The point is they're both toxic together and are better off with other people. Sometimes love is not enough for a relationship to run smoothly and be healthy. And life doesn't get them together, they're adults and make their own choices. They can act civil like grown ups without jumping each other like neanderthals, especially when Olivia is leading on another girl and literally living at her house. If you don't see the wrong in this I can't help you.

Guest3737
Reactions:

Post by Guest3737 »

Call me optimistic but am i the only one who thinks this could actually work out for them, they both suffered so much pain from loosing each other that neither of them want to ever fuck it up this time especially Ava, she meant all that shit in March about doing whatever it takes to work out but liv walked away from it then. If they have tough conversations and discuss all the nasty shit that happened this could be a success fr, the only real obstacle they have is livs family

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest124 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:03
Guest3366 wrote:
Ava liked

Lava 4liferssss
LMAO
This ain't happening bb girl, we all know it. She always does the most and likes some poetic shit. And then we know the rest of the story.
Da but girl I think Ava's serious, she also retweeted this:

I know we can't rely on any of it given their history but idk man, anons brought up that Ava might really push for them. Everything's out in the open now and she was pretty adamant on fighting for their rs in March before everything. I'm not condoning how they went about everything, not in a million years, but Ava's likes/retweets are pretty telling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:28
6468 wrote:
Looniespartyy wrote:
Da at the end of day, Liv's family needs to stop getting so involved in her life. If she falls, she falls and she needs to learn what that means. Skyler and Steve liking shit about it won't help and Liv has proven that she'll do whatever she wants. I'm not at all surprised that she went back to Ava, nor should anyone else be..when it blows up, Liv has to fucking grow up and deal with the repercussions.
DA Exactly, this is Liv's life to live, her lessons to learn, etc. Her relationship with Ava has nothing to do with her relationship with them. Unless Ava is physically or sexually violent then there is no reason for them to jump into the middle of it. The best thing they can do is support Liv and give her advice when she asks for it and needs it. Trust me telling them to break up won't work, my family tried telling my sister that for 10 whole years.

Guest3737
Reactions:

Post by Guest3737 »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:34
Guest124 wrote:
Guest3366 wrote:
Ava liked

Lava 4liferssss
LMAO

I know we can't rely on any of it given their history but idk man, anons brought up that Ava might really push for them. Everything's out in the open now and she was pretty adamant on fighting for their rs in March before everything. I'm not condoning how they went about everything, not in a million years, but Ava's likes/retweets are pretty telling.
Ava knows how bad it felt to loose her and she’s genuinely not gonna do anything to fuck it up again, they’ve seen the worst of each other and chosen to stay, I have hope fr

Guest153
Reactions:

Post by Guest153 »

This thread is full of Lavatards. Bye

guestio
Reactions:

Post by guestio »

Guest8951 wrote:
Yes you can not,that is why katie is now heartbroken.You all seem to forget she came between ava and olivia? it was not the other way

Moonshy
Veteran
Reactions: 19

Post by Moonshy »

More proof that angelle had nothing to do with *that*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KB is just another clown shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest3737 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:36
Guest wrote:
Guest124 wrote:
Guest3366 wrote:
Ava liked

Lava 4liferssss
LMAO

Ava knows how bad it felt to loose her and she’s genuinely not gonna do anything to fuck it up again, they’ve seen the worst of each other and chosen to stay, I have hope fr
It's funny because they were clearly salty towards each other and claimed they were done for real, they both had other people and yet they STILL managed to go back to each other. I know this Pride party probably wasn't planned but you can't tell me this wasn't the the "aha" moment they needed to bring them back together legitimately. Again, I want to reaffirm that I think it was shitty af how they just destroyed people in the process and they have some serious talking to do with their friends/family but I think they're for real about it. Ava liking and retweeting those tweets says a lot.

Gue43
Reactions:

Post by Gue43 »

guestio wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:37
Guest8951 wrote:
Yes you can not,that is why katie is now heartbroken.You all seem to forget she came between ava and olivia? it was not the other way
Yup, in kBob's live ob had mentioned that she kb kept a diary manifesting Ava and her together when Lava were together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:40
The question is she cool with Lava? Lava not even in her house unlike before 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gue43 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:44
guestio wrote:
Guest8951 wrote:
Yup, in kBob's live ob had mentioned that she kb kept a diary manifesting Ava and her together when Lava were together.
Da
Yikessss katie is more psychopath than what we thought. these girls aint shit.

oMg
Reactions:

Post by oMg »

:dance2:
Gue43 wrote:
guestio wrote:
Guest8951 wrote:
Are u that dumb? That was a joke. My God, how old are u people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oMg wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:48
Gue43 wrote:
guestio wrote:
Guest8951 wrote:
DA Brazilian.

Losersss
Reactions:

Post by Losersss »

Lavatards coming to attack KB again. Losers. First, learn how to write properly before coming for someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oMg wrote:
Gue43 wrote:
guestio wrote:
Guest8951 wrote:
Lmaooooo thank you. Above comment took me out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oMg wrote:
Gue43 wrote:
guestio wrote:
Guest8951 wrote:
da i mean it's not far fetched remember her famous word? ava to my olivia then her ended up dating ava

Hahahhah
Reactions:

Post by Hahahhah »

Imma log off because Lavatards lack basic intelligence and there can't be a normal conversation with them.

Duussush
Reactions:

Post by Duussush »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:45
Moonshy wrote:
Da who knows if they are now? I think the reason they stayed at Jennis is because they probably got home late with her and angelle was already back at hers hours earlier and asleep. Angelle was fine with them doing this back in March when it hurt op who even if they weren’t close anymore she still knew and probably cared about so I don’t think she would act any differently with them now. And we also don’t know if angelle was with them when they met up, I feel like she was and was apart of them being at the same place, she just wasn’t present at the time of the live and had already left

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, so what do y'all think Angelle's claiming to be asexual was about? I know people here have said that it was sarcasm or something. As from what we've heard, Angelle was the one who pursued OP, so did she do that without intent to sleep with her or what? I don't think Angelle being asexual (if she's not being satirical) would be a dealbreaker for OP.

Moonshy
Veteran

Post by Moonshy »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:07
Ok, so what do y'all think Angelle's claiming to be asexual was about? I know people here have said that it was sarcasm or something. As from what we've heard, Angelle was the one who pursued OP, so did she do that without intent to sleep with her or what? I don't think Angelle being asexual (if she's not being satirical) would be a dealbreaker for OP.
she said in the comments she's been like that since she hitted 22...and it's not like she's been single all this time lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Duussush wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:00
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:45
Moonshy wrote:
Da who knows if they are now? I think the reason they stayed at Jennis is because they probably got home late with her and angelle was already back at hers hours earlier and asleep. Angelle was fine with them doing this back in March when it hurt op who even if they weren’t close anymore she still knew and probably cared about so I don’t think she would act any differently with them now. And we also don’t know if angelle was with them when they met up, I feel like she was and was apart of them being at the same place, she just wasn’t present at the time of the live and had already left
DA yup I agree with this. Also, I feel like we've been repeating this but Angelle never gets involved in drama. Plus, hasn't she said that Ava's like her family? She's not gonna just drop her and she knows about Liv and their history. I don't know when Liv is leaving LA (who knows if their tt yesterday was on the way to the airport) but I would assume they saw/were with Angelle after the party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
she said in the comments she's been like that since she hitted 22...and it's not like she's been single all this time lol.
That happened to me where my sex drive died for like a 1-2yrs. Really strange.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's always girls with daddy issues 💆🏻‍♀️
Tbh if we analyze their behaviours it's true, but I will say family issues. OB's side by her stepdad and I think Laurie is a good mother but maybe a little too flexible, and then again her stepdad is Trumptard so family problems will arise.

Ava's family the same (trumptards), so daddy + mommy issues/family issues/ (disfunctional families) = Disfunctional kids with all types of problems.

We are our own person but our nuclear family influences a lot in the type of person we are, sadly. Obviously they have to take charge of their own mistakes as well and not just self victimize, but it's always good to think why people are like that. That's why I'm just sorry for them and hope they get better over time.

Guest737
Reactions:

Post by Guest737 »

Ava was supposed to leave LA today and honestly I wouldn’t be shocked if liv went to AZ with her, avas mom never is involved in her love life and would probably be ok with liv coming to stay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Its all a joke

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest737 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:23
Ava was supposed to leave LA today and honestly I wouldn’t be shocked if liv went to AZ with her, avas mom never is involved in her love life and would probably be ok with liv coming to stay
Now i feel bad for Laurie 😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You might wanna watch that truth or drink video she and daniella did and where op asked the questions =_=

Moonshy
Veteran

Post by Moonshy »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:27
Guest wrote:
You might wanna watch that truth or drink video she and daniella did and where op asked the questions =_=
I was gonna say this lol
1 Image

Disappointed
Reactions:

Post by Disappointed »

Olivia is lucky her and KB never made their relationship public and the lesbian tiktok room doesn't post about them. She was about to have it nasty. But a lot of people are already waking up about her and KB being more than friends. She's obviously scared to post because the comments won't be pretty.

I can't believe she turned out to be the most problematic one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest737 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:23
I would be very shocked because Liv leaves for NY in 6 days and I'd imagine that she's supposed to be flying out from Atlanta.

XXGuestXX
Reactions:

Post by XXGuestXX »

Looniespartyy wrote:
I hadn't thought about this, but I hope Laurie did it. Since her daughter is a coward, ungrateful and selfish, that at least, her mother apologizes and appreciates the kindness of Katie and her parents.

piggysammie
Reactions:

Post by piggysammie »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:43
Guest3737 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:36
Guest wrote:
Guest124 wrote:
Guest3366 wrote:
Ava liked

Lava 4liferssss
LMAO

It's funny because they were clearly salty towards each other and claimed they were done for real, they both had other people and yet they STILL managed to go back to each other. I know this Pride party probably wasn't planned but you can't tell me this wasn't the the "aha" moment they needed to bring them back together legitimately. Again, I want to reaffirm that I think it was shitty af how they just destroyed people in the process and they have some serious talking to do with their friends/family but I think they're for real about it. Ava liking and retweeting those tweets says a lot.
i do wonder how they act everytime they see each other and then reconcile, like anon said, jump over each other like neanderthals ? :lol: (sorry but this one make me laugh so hard)
because it's hella awkward after months without seeing her ex physically, hooking up with other people and publicly humiliated each other.

Guest42154
Reactions:

Post by Guest42154 »

I still can't believe Olivia talked so much shit about Ava, made all those theatrics, probably talked shit to Katie about her just to make sure she doesn't ever get back with Ava, then spend two months simping and getting in some kind of relationship with KB. And the final result, Olivia living for 2 weeks at Katie's, Katie goes to a bday for a few hours and Olivia runs to Ava like a fool LOL. She's a whole psycho. I'm not surprised she's still hiding.

Gueuwshsb
Reactions:

Post by Gueuwshsb »

Guest42154 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:06
I still can't believe Olivia talked so much shit about Ava, made all those theatrics, probably talked shit to Katie about her just to make sure she doesn't ever get back with Ava, then spend two months simping and getting in some kind of relationship with KB. And the final result, Olivia living for 2 weeks at Katie's, Katie goes to a bday for a few hours and Olivia runs to Ava like a fool LOL. She's a whole psycho. I'm not surprised she's still hiding.
As much as I hate what liv and Ava have done I really don’t see liv planning this out. She talked shit about Ava because that’s how she was feeling in that moment not so that kb didn’t get back with her, I feel like we all have known kb is done with Ava and was wanting to work on her relationship with liv. Everything she said about Ava was from the pain of what happened but she’s stupid and has fell for it again and is just gonna end up being even more upset than before and she’s lost everyone’s sympathy even probably her sisters. She also hasn’t been at kbs for 2 weeks it had only been a few days but there was definitely something going on between them. I remember an anon mentioning this but it could be possible that Ava did say to liv how kb was lying about not knowing liv and Ava were back together all them times and that’s, I wouldn’t put it past her because when she came back from the mh she hinted kb knew

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gueuwshsb wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:22
Guest42154 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:06
As much as I hate what liv and Ava have done I really don’t see liv planning this out. She talked shit about Ava because that’s how she was feeling in that moment not so that kb didn’t get back with her, I feel like we all have known kb is done with Ava and was wanting to work on her relationship with liv. Everything she said about Ava was from the pain of what happened but she’s stupid and has fell for it again and is just gonna end up being even more upset than before and she’s lost everyone’s sympathy even probably her sisters. She also hasn’t been at kbs for 2 weeks it had only been a few days but there was definitely something going on between them. I remember an anon mentioning this but it could be possible that Ava did say to liv how kb was lying about not knowing liv and Ava were back together all them times and that’s, I wouldn’t put it past her because when she came back from the mh she hinted kb knew
Da I was actually more surprised that Ava commented on OP's tt against Katie, the okayyy comment. I don't think she's really said anything against her like that, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Ava does actual exposing if she needs to. Jay seemed to simmer down after yesterday but that could've gotten ugly as well. Idk all in all, Ava's been pretty quiet other than her recent lovey tweets/likes.

Reactions:

Post by 566 »

ava's mean and a psycho but that retweet about jay were a commercial break :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

566 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:28
ava's mean and a psycho but that retweet about jay were a commercial break :rofl:
LOLLL Ava took Jay out at the knees with that retweet. That's why I say pre-mh Ava would've gone off SO much harder, I guess it's good that she didn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:30
566 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:28
LOLLL Ava took Jay out at the knees with that retweet. That's why I say pre-mh Ava would've gone off SO much harder, I guess it's good that she didn't.
DA if Liv wasn't right next to her and her mommy didn't follow her twitter she probably would have. Liv is trying to teach her the lost art of just shutting the fuck up.