Guestdd wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:34
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 22:03
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:58
From Wallis last post
YES and she posted her on her story
Genuinely asking. What vibe would you get from this comment? I thought they had something romantic going on but this comment sounds too buddy vibe for me?
They seem to be very good friends.

Guest67
Reactions:

Re: Wallis Day

Post by Guest67 »

I do think there is a high chance they are involved because there hasnt been this level of speculation, rumors or attention over lilis love life for a very long time. Also wallis unfollowing her than refollowing, deleting flirty comments etc is really strange.

I usually go by the principal that if something looks a certain way than it probably is. Aka they look like they are together so they probably are lol. Maybe if people backed off they would confirm it publicly. If anyone is keeping things on the DL it be lili because of the crazy bughead fandom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 06:26
Guestdd wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From Wallis last post
Genuinely asking. What vibe would you get from this comment? I thought they had something romantic going on but this comment sounds too buddy vibe for me?
These hets are DELUSIONAL they’re OBVIOUSLY together OMG lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There are videos and pics of Wallis on her friends Alexa snd Sinead ig stories. Also Nicole is there!
They are watching her movie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 06:59
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 06:43
Guest25 wrote:
Guestdd wrote:
Guest wrote:

I hope she isn't dating lili. have you seen this video? Lili about to catch some. How dare she? Did she apologize for this lesbophic and so on comment.
Geez she dated Halsey and Jessie J I doubt she gives a fuck about a random comment that pisses off Bertha's on The L Chat. Also, she likes messy bisexual obviously.

Guest25
Reactions: 59

Post by Guest25 »

Well, she is messy bisexual, so there. It's great that she obviously prefers women but so far she alluded that she's actually bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guestdd wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From Wallis last post
Lmao that's not a het. That user is a regular poster here I believe. Not everyone who disbelieves or is reticent to label them is a het lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 07:25
Well, she is messy bisexual, so there. It's great that she obviously prefers women but so far she alluded that she's actually bi.
Messy bisexual unite. If Wallis wants to date all the crazy bitches because she herself if a crazy bitch well that works out well for everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 07:30
Guest25 wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 07:25
Messy bisexual unite. If Wallis wants to date all the crazy bitches because she herself if a crazy bitch well that works out well for everyone.
Lili is clear I know it all type of girl. Who does she think she is speaking for? If she is bi, that's fine but don't say everyone is bi. I don't think Lili is crazy but something ain't right with her. I hope she was joking. I don't think neither of them are crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guestdd wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao that's not a het. That user is a regular poster here I believe. Not everyone who disbelieves or is reticent to label them is a het lol
Y’all never heard of the “They Seem to Be Very Good Friends” meme? That anon got u good! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They’re so obviously together I cannot wait for this to all unravel and me to say I told you sooooooooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok as a crazy het, I have a question. I think Wallis isn’t bi she is all gay. Why gay people tries to built a relationship with someone who is bi or het? Specially with messy bi’s who prefers to hide their relationship and will end up with a man sooner or later. Isn’t it so tiring and hard?

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:04
Ok as a crazy het, I have a question. I think Wallis isn’t bi she is all gay. Why gay people tries to built a relationship with someone who is bi or het? Specially with messy bi’s who prefers to hide their relationship and will end up with a man sooner or later. Isn’t it so tiring and hard?
Cole, dat u?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Get lost hetero. We don't care for your opinions here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't know Wallis but it's hard to feel bad for someone dating a person who dates someone who thinks everyone is bisexual when the same person dated Jessie J and Halsey. Someone people don't care about someone being bi and are just interested in lots of hot girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:09
Guest wrote:
Get lost hetero. We don't care for your opinions here.
Why do you attack me? I love Wallis and want to see her happy with someone who deserves her. Just because we don’t attract to same gender, doesn’t mean we can’t share opinions with a respect way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I am a goldstar but I don’t really care if my gf is bi or les as long as we click and truly like each other. My current partner is bi and she’s the longest rs I’ve had. Maybe Wallis doesn’t care about that also

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty sure something is happening but they are not going to be public about it because Lili is not brave enough.

Duckie v2
Reactions: 28

Post by Duckie v2 »

Either they are dating or they are good friends having fun with all the speculation and the het fans having a conniption, heh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:18
Pretty sure something is happening but they are not going to be public about it because Lili is not brave enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1. She's probably bi

2. Different folks, different strokes. Wallis likes thrill and adventure. She likes to have fun. If you're not thinking she'd want to tap that or get absolutely smitten but pursue anyway I'm not sure that you're thinking sorry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:20
Guest wrote:
If I were dating with wally probably will put it in my cv even :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the type of drama we need from someone playing a lesbian icon like Batwoman.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This is all probably still new territory for Lili. She's not gonna jump out a window and be like "look world here's my new gf we've been dating for less than 3 months." It's so early they're barely getting to know each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
‘ being public‘ it’s not about being brave enough.
They’ve obviously chosen to keep it private because of people like you and the other hets / bh /Cole fans, Who want to try and shit all over their relationship and shit stir. We have no idea what is happening between those two I for one think it’s very obvious that they are together and trying to work through the strange dynamics of both being public figures, and having what could be a very high profile relationship. I think by supporting each other and keeping their private lives off social media they are doing the best thing they can for their love. They do not need us pulling apart all the bits and pieces and trying to put them together with our own fabrications. We are all just playing a guessing game here. Let’s just wait till L and W are papped in Texas. Or for them to publicly an announce when they are ready which I don’t think will be for another few months at least. I’m guessing they’ve been together since January which is six months and that is not long enough to publicly make any kind of announcement for the scale it’s going to be on. I’m sure both the publicists are advising them well on their next moves. As they should be when you’re in the positions they’re in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they are cute

No, they're not cute, they are fucking hot :rageblush:
I want a threesome with them :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Best logical explanation I’ve ever read here
‘ being public‘ it’s not about being brave enough.
They’ve obviously chosen to keep it private because of people like you and the other hets / bh /Cole fans, Who want to try and shit all over their relationship and shit stir. We have no idea what is happening between those two I for one think it’s very obvious that they are together and trying to work through the strange dynamics of both being public figures, and having what could be a very high profile relationship. I think by supporting each other and keeping their private lives off social media they are doing the best thing they can for their love. They do not need us pulling apart all the bits and pieces and trying to put them together with our own fabrications. We are all just playing a guessing game here. Let’s just wait till L and W are papped in Texas. Or for them to publicly an announce when they are ready which I don’t think will be for another few months at least. I’m guessing they’ve been together since January which is six months and that is not long enough to publicly make any kind of announcement for the scale it’s going to be on. I’m sure both the publicists are advising them well on their next moves. As they should be when you’re in the positions they’re in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wallis is in Los Angeles atm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is all probably still new territory for Lili. She's not gonna jump out a window and be like "look world here's my new gf we've been dating for less than 3 months." It's so early they're barely getting to know each other
If it's true or not Lili said she was single in that interview which was end of April that means if they are dating it's not more than a month long

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If it's true or not Lili said she was single in that interview which was end of April that means if they are dating it's not more than a month long
Yeah, because celebrities don't lie in the media :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:32
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, because celebrities don't lie in the media :eyeroll:
If you would know how to read you'd see that i wrote if it's true.

I kinda think she wasn't dating Wallis then yet but it's just my opinion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've "seen" people for months or over a few years at times and considered myself single that entire time. I didn't even call it dating (although now I would technically). If it isn't a serious commuter relationship, it's single or dating imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Duckie v2 wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:19
Either they are dating or they are good friends having fun with all the speculation and the het fans having a conniption, heh.
I don't think that would be fun speculation for the person Wallis is seeing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 07:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guestdd wrote:

Y’all never heard of the “They Seem to Be Very Good Friends” meme? That anon got u good! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^_^
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:44
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 07:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:

Omg this is so good, thanks whoever made it :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:28
they are cute

No, they're not cute, they are fucking hot :rageblush:
I want a threesome with them :rageblush:
Same I wanna get in there omg. If they're fucking the sex must be so fucking hot. I bet Wallis is rocking her world cuz she's experienced and the ex looks amateur (no offense to Lili or the ex lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kinda think Lili is regretting posting that pic with Wallis now :rofl: it's literally the only photo of them together, noone would ever link them if not for this photo like for reals

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wife me up Mrs. Movie Villain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also to somebody saying why Lili doesn't comment on Wallis posts, have you seen the shitshow that are the subcomments to her "yes fucking ma'am"??
She actually brave for posting a comment on there, i can tell they are dating by that alone :rofl:

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

So I've always known that being a het is a disability, but never to cause inability to page catch. So to everybody insisting that Wallis is not bi, just a brief memo that lesbians don't invite potential boyfriends into their beds, like she did in her story here when she was single:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19398&start=175#p3222875

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love her hair slicked back in the front like in the pic above. From the promo for this week’s BW episode, in one scene she has bangs and I’m not as much of a fan of that look.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone should save the adorable stories from S & A's instas. I did but my sound quality wont be as good plus I don't repost anywhere

hesut
Reactions:

Post by hesut »

Guest25 wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 09:21
So I've always known that being a het is a disability, but never to cause inability to page catch. So to everybody insisting that Wallis is not bi, just a brief memo that lesbians don't invite potential boyfriends into their beds, like she did in her story here when she was single:
I don't see anyone insisting about Wallis being gay or has a problem with her being bi here. You, on the other hand, seem to be depressed by the fact that she might be dating a woman atm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hesut wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 09:34
Guest25 wrote:
I don't see anyone insisting about Wallis being gay or has a problem with her being bi here. You, on the other hand, seem to be depressed by the fact that she might be dating a woman atm.
A number of people in the thread believe she's a lesbian and very convinced about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 09:23
Someone should save the adorable stories from S & A's instas. I did but my sound quality wont be as good plus I don't repost anywhere
I don't even know who S and A are

Hesyt
Reactions:

Post by Hesyt »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 09:38
hesut wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
A number of people in the thread believe she's a lesbian and very convinced about it.
Quote plz?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
hesut wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Yeah but people also believe that the Herp girls, No1 Baiter, Soccer Mom, Shrek and Ella Hunt are bisexual so people here be crazy.

Also, more importantly Where's Arlo? Does he have this own instagram?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 09:40
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 09:23
I don't even know who S and A are
Sinead and Alexa. But I just saw that Wallis reposted both their stories so you can find them via her stories. Alexa was the one in the car going to box with Wallis a few days ago, not Lili as some were insisting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 09:41
Guest wrote:
hesut wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Yeah but people also believe that the Herp girls, No1 Baiter, Soccer Mom, Shrek and Ella Hunt are bisexual so people here be crazy.

Also, more importantly Where's Arlo? Does he have this own instagram?
I don't think it's crazy to think she's a lesbian. But I don't believe she is.

Guest25

Post by Guest25 »

hesut wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
LOL, that was kindergarten level trolling from you, Cole. :rofl:
Or maybe you felt my snide at hets personal. In that case, well, there.