Sad, she was such a beautiful curvy woman :(

Reactions:

Re: Demi Lovato

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2021, 14:50
Guest wrote:
24 May 2021, 00:59
Okay I just tried to listen to one of Demi and Aloks videos together from last month and here is my problem. Alok made this big deal at the beginning that they weren't trying to shame anyone for identifying as man or woman. And that there are as many different ways to be men or women in the world as there were men and women. And that held true for non binary too. Which great, fine, I can get behind that first part. But, as you listen to Alok go on, it becomes clearer and clearer that Alok doesn't mean that at all! As you listen it becomes clear in this "education" that they are offering is that the only TRULY EVOLVED way to be is non binary. And not being nonbinary is akin to letting the world control you. And I think that is part of what Demi was trying to accomplish. Demi has felt out of control their whole life and it was an easy appeal to them for someone to convince her that this was a basic fundamental way to take control. The world can't tell me who I'm supposed to be! Of course, the ironic thing is that someone, Alok, is also controlling that perception. I wonder when people will begin to see that this new label isn't actually freedom, but just another made up category or box being shaped and controlled by others.
That moment when you blame Alok for saying that the world controls you through gender, but then go on to use "they" for Demi too....😷
because I do try to be respectful about what a person chooses for themselves. even if i question where that choice is coming from.

RIPLEY
Reactions: 20

Post by RIPLEY »

RIPLEY wrote:
20 May 2021, 02:07
NOTE: This thread will be locked on May 26, 2021, as the subject is now beyond forum scope.
UPDATE: I decided to get additional input from the other mods/admins before taking any further action - as the "non-binary" label falls within a somewhat gray area. I'll let you all know once a final determination has been made.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are you gals moving to Discord?

Anyway, feel so sad for Demi. She was such a beautiful, FEMININE BISEXUAL woman. There's nothing wrong with having same-sex feelings and those weird feeling she feels right now are probably related to sexuality and not gender...

*(i can imagine her being a true pillow princess/bottom lol, embrace it girl)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 05:11

Anyway, feel so sad for Demi. She was such a beautiful, FEMININE BISEXUAL woman. There's nothing wrong with having same-sex feelings and those weird feeling she feels right now are probably related to sexuality and not gender...

But what she is saying about her decision to go with they pronouns is all related to gender. Nothing about sexuality, all about the expectations society has about how a female pop star is dressed and behaves.

And unfortunately she is right with this. Compare the reactions on social media in 2018 about her drug issues and compare with the reaction MacMiller got.

Demi: her overdose is her own fault. She should have stayed away from drugs.
MacMiller: Arians should have take care of him. It‘s all Arianas fault.

If using they pronouns is a way out of this, don’t think so. But I understand that this bias is sickening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RIPLEY wrote:
26 May 2021, 04:52
RIPLEY wrote:
NOTE: This thread will be locked on May 26, 2021, as the subject is now beyond forum scope.
UPDATE: I decided to get additional input from the other mods/admins before taking any further action - as the "non-binary" label falls within a somewhat gray area. I'll let you all know once a final determination has been made.
Thank you and please also consider the following points:

1) nonbinary isn't trans.
2) The talk around that topic and the trolling in here has already calmed down.
3) If you close this thread you have to close all threads of NB women as it would only be fair.

SQ3
Reactions: 12

Post by SQ3 »

Guest wrote:

I can't imagine her being a pillow princess. She's a giver. She's often way too concerned about pleasing others, while not taking care of her own. Did you watch any of her sexy with other women performances? Those are moves of an active participant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Her reasoning for being non binary is confusing and seems like another phase of hers. In a year or two she'll be someone new living her "truth" but will still most likely go back to being a sexy fem pop star.

And no way is she a bottom. Girl is dominating as hell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub: no
Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 12:09
Guest wrote:

Her reasoning for being non binary is confusing and seems like another phase of hers. In a year or two she'll be someone new living her "truth" but will still most likely go back to being a sexy fem pop star.

Well according to ruby rose demi is a pillow princess or was. I don’t think Demi is a bottom either but she doesn’t give off top energy either. Most likely she is verse

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 02:57
Guest wrote:
25 May 2021, 14:50
Guest wrote:
24 May 2021, 00:59
Okay I just tried to listen to one of Demi and Aloks videos together from last month and here is my problem. Alok made this big deal at the beginning that they weren't trying to shame anyone for identifying as man or woman. And that there are as many different ways to be men or women in the world as there were men and women. And that held true for non binary too. Which great, fine, I can get behind that first part. But, as you listen to Alok go on, it becomes clearer and clearer that Alok doesn't mean that at all! As you listen it becomes clear in this "education" that they are offering is that the only TRULY EVOLVED way to be is non binary. And not being nonbinary is akin to letting the world control you. And I think that is part of what Demi was trying to accomplish. Demi has felt out of control their whole life and it was an easy appeal to them for someone to convince her that this was a basic fundamental way to take control. The world can't tell me who I'm supposed to be! Of course, the ironic thing is that someone, Alok, is also controlling that perception. I wonder when people will begin to see that this new label isn't actually freedom, but just another made up category or box being shaped and controlled by others.
That moment when you blame Alok for saying that the world controls you through gender, but then go on to use "they" for Demi too....😷
because I do try to be respectful about what a person chooses for themselves. even if i question where that choice is coming from.
You are on thelchat.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C7R88hF2Zk

Someone in the comments of this video said Demi could have fearful avoidant attachment and it honestly makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

RIPLEY wrote:
RIPLEY wrote:
How is nonbinary a grey Area? They are not a Woman. I don't get why a non Woman should have a Thread here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 20:41
RIPLEY wrote:
RIPLEY wrote:
How is nonbinary a grey Area? They are not a Woman. I don't get why a non Woman should have a Thread here.
Demi is a woman. She hasn't transitioned, the only difference is a word.

SQ3
Reactions: 12

Post by SQ3 »

guest wrote:
RIPLEY wrote:
RIPLEY wrote:
If you're gender critical, then you know she's a woman.
If you drink the gender koolaid, then you just made a bigoted hateful statement against the lesbian non binary people. :rageblush:
Demi has stated their flavor of non binary as gender fluid.
Do you think Demi's stopped using the women's loo? I seem to recall recent pics of Demi in loo with women and Nikita.
Do you think Demi no longer uses the services of an ob gyn?
As another anon said, no transition. Not that any of those things change someone's sex.
Last edited by SQ3 on 26 May 2021, 21:42, edited 2 times in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 20:50
guest wrote:
RIPLEY wrote:
RIPLEY wrote:
Demi is a woman. She hasn't transitioned, the only difference is a word.
X1000000000 she still a vag & boobs & she herself has NEVER EVER said that she is a man. If this ever changed than fair enough, the forum should shut, but for now it would be stupid & unfair to shut it down. There are many non binary forums on lchat. If this one closes than they all should too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Listening to her new podcast she does talk about being non binary but said she's fluid and how she feels today could change in a year (which the non binary thing will eventually go away).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 14:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well according to ruby rose demi is a pillow princess or was. I don’t think Demi is a bottom either but she doesn’t give off top energy either. Most likely she is verse
Ruby probably wanted her to be a pillow princess because Ruby's up her own ass about a lesbian sex goddess with magical fingers/a tongue, imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Demi really doesn't do any kind of research on the people she lets into her life, does she? She'll literally become friends with anyone as long as they mirror the identity or life she wishes she could live.

She's becoming such a narcissist and playing the victim card every chance she gets while adding more labels to herself to make it seem like she's oppressed in some way. Like where the fuck did this Demi come from?

Gumby
Reactions:

Post by Gumby »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 14:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please tell me what or where to find what Ruby Rose said about D being a pillow princess! Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t close it :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 21:33
Listening to her new podcast she does talk about being non binary but said she's fluid and how she feels today could change in a year (which the non binary thing will eventually go away).
Well they said in their coming out vid that they're still learning which indicate they too are still confused by this whole concept. I figured they'll be back to she and honestly, they need professional psychologic help before this whole thing impact them in more harmful way

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I don't ever write on this forum but i just thought today i would look at this thread as i was big fan of demi growing up. Let me tell you that you are all rude ass fuckers for repeatedly misgendering and invalidating them. Yall just keep saying you don't know what non-binary means but like google isn't free. Also, they're not a man, so they are still considered sapphic as an AFAB. All you have to do is respect people ffs, stop losing your minds over this like it's a personal attack. I don't even know what i expected after the shit i've seen on the taylor schilling thread but this is low

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 14:41
I don't ever write on this forum but i just thought today i would look at this thread as i was big fan of demi growing up. Let me tell you that you are all rude ass fuckers for repeatedly misgendering and invalidating them. Yall just keep saying you don't know what non-binary means but like google isn't free. Also, they're not a man, so they are still considered sapphic as an AFAB. All you have to do is respect people ffs, stop losing your minds over this like it's a personal attack. I don't even know what i expected after the shit i've seen on the taylor schilling thread but this is low
Please go outside, breathe and get real problems.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 11:53
Guest wrote:
Well they said in their coming out vid that they're still learning which indicate they too are still confused by this whole concept. I figured they'll be back to she and honestly, they need professional psychologic help before this whole thing impact them in more harmful way
Why would someone identify as something that they don't even understand themselves? And yet these enbies think people who criticize them are the ignorant ones :eyeroll:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Shelby wrote:
27 May 2021, 15:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why would someone identify as something that they don't even understand themselves? And yet these enbies think people who criticize them are the ignorant ones :eyeroll:
x2 that’s crazy to me that someone would make such an announcement and change of identity without fully understanding it. This is one of the many reasons why I’ll never take gender ideology seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because Demi keeps thinking of reasons to put herself in the headlines, even if it's stupid shit like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You're talking about someone who came out as bi, pan and NB in a span of one month. :lol: Of course she came out as something she doesn't understand fully.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Ah yes, because you are the embodiment of respect, yourself with
  • your expletives
  • penchant for rewriting the dictionary at your whims
  • wandering in here and running your mouth, without respect for who L chat is for, nor what L Chat rules are
  • compelled speech demands
  • asking others to lie
  • impeccable grammar
  • behavior towards those in a period of mourning
If you're going to guilty before proven even the merely confused along with the disbelievers, then how do you expect respect or make converts?
Also, this is a gossip forum, not a fan forum. That said I apprecite the anons who pic spams, list of Demi's current and upcoming work, thanks for the memories posts, :grouphug: posts are the positive work of Lovatics. Your poor epistle doesn't even qualify as effective keyboard warrior stanning. Do better dear.
I didn't read the Taylor Schilling thread, but my guess is your complaints there are leagues more legit than any misgendering or any of the shit the actual bullying brats did to Demi in her school days.
If you're such a fan, then you already know Demi is given theirself a break, while they get their act to remember their lines without misgendering theirselves.
Me using them\they is not a sign of my respect, but my contempt, for you. Just reread it with the gtfo tone and you'll know what I mean, sugar lump. :wink: :byewhore:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A lot of stuff she’s done over the last few months has been odd. The froyo incident, posting weird or hurtful stuff on her ig, hyping up toxic friends and their cult like way of thinking, talking about her sexuality every chance she gets, and now this.

Everyone was rooting for her with the documentary and her album and then she went and created this hurricane of narcissism and victim blaming and now most of her fans are concerned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 16:52
Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A lot of stuff she’s done over the last few months has been odd. The froyo incident, posting weird or hurtful stuff on her ig, hyping up toxic friends and their cult like way of thinking, talking about her sexuality every chance she gets, and now this.

Everyone was rooting for her with the documentary and her album and then she went and created this hurricane of narcissism and victim blaming and now most of her fans are concerned.
She was always like that, but amped it up in the last few months

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Never knew Demi was more than a person to me to call her as THEY and if you consider yourself as more than one then there must be some problem there and you know what? People with mental problems shouldn’t tell us what to do, do you call people that call themselves god as God?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know how people always called Demi friends that stopped being friends with her mean and things but now I see Demi is a toxic person lmao no wonder she always change friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 18:26
You know how people always called Demi friends that stopped being friends with her mean and things but now I see Demi is a toxic person lmao no wonder she always change friends
Those friends were mean and toxic too lbr, imho that's why she's drawn to them and cycles through rinse and repeat. She's never had genuinely good people around, they always contribute to her issues. She's not better tho, reinventing herself every year is fake. She has borderline and should be in treatment for it. Everything Demi's doing is just untreated symptoms, idk why people are shocked when everyone with that acts this way, Trisha Paytas is another Bpd they/them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 18:26
There's no doubt she can be toxic and most likely controlling but it's always been a two way street. People come into her life with good intentions and take advantage and she lets them because that's all she knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why that source is saying she's gonna od soon. That's so mean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 18:53
What source?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 19:19
Guest wrote:
What source?
W
https://www.exposingsmg.com/blog/demi-l ... -mentality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You don’t have to have a source on that, because sadly it’s the most probably to happen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know why people still believe or read that person ExposingSmg or whoever. They are just a fan that be post stuff that fans on social media have talked about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I understand she's queer but anytime she talks about fluidity in regards to her sexuality or gender it just sounds like she's using the lgbt community for clout which is clearly something she doesn't need to do. First she was bi, now she's pan and then her recent non binary crap but then she'll go on to say she doesn't know what her life might look like in a year and everything she identifies with now could change. That's such a toxic way of thinking with the lgbt community and I wish she'd just shut up about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People like Demi ask themselves the wrong questions first. The question should be what do I want and who do I want to be with. Not how do I Identify. When you lead with the identity question you are influenced by stereotypes and fear of what other people might think of a certain label. When you just ask yourself what you want and what do you desire first it’s easier to figure out how you identify. Labels don’t seem so scary and confusing when you lead with what you really want regardless of label. I think she is distracting herself with the label conversation to avoid facing what she really wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 22:03
People like Demi ask themselves the wrong questions first. The question should be what do I want and who do I want to be with. Not how do I Identify. When you lead with the identity question you are influenced by stereotypes and fear of what other people might think of a certain label. When you just ask yourself what you want and what do you desire first it’s easier to figure out how you identify. Labels don’t seem so scary and confusing when you lead with what you really want regardless of label. I think she is distracting herself with the label conversation to avoid facing what she really wants.
Yes. It's interesting because in her latest podcast, Glennon said that she and her wife would sit down and have lengthy conversations trying to figure out Glennon's identity and that she would take buzzfeed quizzes thinking it would make sense. Then she realized that putting a label on yourself and trying to identify as something is so damaging. Demi seemed to agree but I wish she'd had this conversation prior to her bullshit talk with the pedophile she had last week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 22:18
Guest wrote:
Yes. It's interesting because in her latest podcast, Glennon said that she and her wife would sit down and have lengthy conversations trying to figure out Glennon's identity and that she would take buzzfeed quizzes thinking it would make sense. Then she realized that putting a label on yourself and trying to identify as something is so damaging. Demi seemed to agree but I wish she'd had this conversation prior to her bullshit talk with the pedophile she had last week.
NB is just another label that makes people from country with grammatical gender languages more confused. If Demi doesn't want to label themselves and their sexuality, they can just say so. It'd be easier for themselves and keep haters at bay. Life is a process, everybody has different flow and end point to reach stability

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 21:53
I understand she's queer but anytime she talks about fluidity in regards to her sexuality or gender it just sounds like she's using the lgbt community for clout which is clearly something she doesn't need to do. First she was bi, now she's pan and then her recent non binary crap but then she'll go on to say she doesn't know what her life might look like in a year and everything she identifies with now could change. That's such a toxic way of thinking with the lgbt community and I wish she'd just shut up about it.
That was awful. She shouldn't have said that.
She is out there saying how queer she is but we all know her public dating history. Like shut up you don't represent the community

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 23:02
Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 21:53
That was awful. She shouldn't have said that.
She is out there saying how queer she is but we all know her public dating history. Like shut up you don't represent the community
*** They/their.my bad

Guestr
Reactions:

Post by Guestr »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2021, 22:18
Guest wrote:
That Alok human has been accused to get involved with minors?

Definitely, Demetria does not research about people close to her...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her hair looks good like that. Didn't think she could pull off a mullet but I don't hate it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Demi tan? i will aways find weird people calling others latino or hispanic over the skin color? im latina and im pale... is not a characteristic

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2021, 00:54
Does Demi tan? i will aways find weird people calling others latino or hispanic over the skin color? im latina and im pale... is not a characteristic
What do you mean does Demi tan? Are you asking if she actively goes to the beach or tanning salons to get a tan?
I've seen her with darker skin as if she has gotten a tan or maybe it was a spray tan idk.