The l00 - Part XX

Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Guest »

That unrelated Kirby made me laugh :lol:

Idk, I kind of think the last few years of current event news have been so psychologically taxing people are losing their wonder muscle a little.

I know I have, the first real word about this started emerging under the former guy, and I was just so sad and angry about everything I didn't have capacity for it. Now I'm in a slightly better place but I've already kind of adjusted to it? Plus I guess I'm so cynical about the military it's hard to accept anything they say as cool/at facevalue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 08:17
Do you know that feeling when you’re good at something but doing it feels like killing you inside, that you want to cry when you need to keep doing it. Is that feeling normal? Or I was just being a baby?

so having a job?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Do you know that feeling when you’re good at something but doing it feels like killing you inside, that you want to cry when you need to keep doing it. Is that feeling normal? Or I was just being a baby?
Me with every menial job I’ve ever had.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I feel you anon. It's common but not normal, I think, and I don't think you're being a baby to find that a little heartbreaking.

(It's different to something you want to do but find it draining, which is also a thing)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bro, I feel dead inside. I haven't eaten sweet stuff in ages :bigcry: I literally don't have my, my.. i don't even know what to call it, I don't have my joy, my satisfaction in anything.. I literally feel dead Image

All my life I lived on the sweet stuff, like I didn't eat anything the whole day, just sweets.. and now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 08:14
Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 06:24
Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 06:22
The UFO thing is always pretty interesting. My opinion, based on past experience (there was also a boom in ufo sightings back in the XX century when the US was testing nuclear options), is that these are uber secret military advancements. From which country? No idea, but likely USA.

IF these are otherworldly (if we're going science fiction we would have to look at our own time-travel first), the fact that these aircrafts carry weapons tells us our "visitors" either 1. are corporeal themselves and thus can die. Or 2. They have encountered other civilizations that fit that criteria.

Also, if these weapons are so developed, means they have had to invest in developing them, meaning they have had a reason to, meaning they are not pacifists and violence exists in their civ.

(Again, I think it's just us)
But if you read the whole thread, it looks like it's actually US security agencies discussing and raising the alarm on this, enough to actually hold hearings next month. If they were American, that surely wouldn't happen?

Unrelated, but I wanted to post this
I did read the whole thread, but still think it's secret military. There are a shitload of security levels.
Yeah, but it'd be pretty simple for the ones in the know to be like, uh, we can't tell you anything specific but stop wasting time and money on these investigations.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 13:33
Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 08:14
Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 06:24
Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 06:22
The UFO thing is always pretty interesting. My opinion, based on past experience (there was also a boom in ufo sightings back in the XX century when the US was testing nuclear options), is that these are uber secret military advancements. From which country? No idea, but likely USA.

IF these are otherworldly (if we're going science fiction we would have to look at our own time-travel first), the fact that these aircrafts carry weapons tells us our "visitors" either 1. are corporeal themselves and thus can die. Or 2. They have encountered other civilizations that fit that criteria.

Also, if these weapons are so developed, means they have had to invest in developing them, meaning they have had a reason to, meaning they are not pacifists and violence exists in their civ.

(Again, I think it's just us)
But if you read the whole thread, it looks like it's actually US security agencies discussing and raising the alarm on this, enough to actually hold hearings next month. If they were American, that surely wouldn't happen?

Unrelated, but I wanted to post this
I did read the whole thread, but still think it's secret military. There are a shitload of security levels.
Yeah, but it'd be pretty simple for the ones in the know to be like, uh, we can't tell you anything specific but stop wasting time and money on these investigations.
It can also be military propaganda to keep that money coming. When you're already the most powerful country weapon-wise, there's no reason to keep increasing your budget. This makes for a great excuse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That one crypto guy just gave a $1 billion to India and he's not even Indian :'( :bigcry:
It's touching.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 13:29
This is beautiful ! I wish I knew how to draw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

speaking of smart badass women Priyanka Chopra is in the new Matrix.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 13:56
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMetBqjCe/
sounds like a dial-up modem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That was weird... just met a guy and his toe was like made of rubber?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 14:40
QMTA he said his name was Roberto

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Two episodes into Domina and ... wow, women are so beautiful Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 15:25
It's here
Yayy looks good and I'm glad it will be released one movie per week. Which one are we expecting to have the lesbian storyline?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 15:54
Guest wrote:
It's here
https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1395001295266852871
Yayy looks good and I'm glad it will be released one movie per week. Which one are we expecting to have the lesbian storyline?
Looking back at the initial collider article, I'm not sure I get it.
Plot details are being kept under wraps, but sources say that Madeira (right) and Welch (below) will each be playing gay teenagers trying to navigate their rocky relationship when they're targeted by the crazy horrors of their small town, Shadyside. Each actress will be playing two different characters -- one in the mid-'90s, and one in the 1600s, when gay women faced even greater adversity and repercussions -- and they're both slated to appear in all three films, according to sources.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 13:54
That one crypto guy just gave a $1 billion to India and he's not even Indian :'( :bigcry:
It's touching.
inn crypto money? whats that worth now cause btc is FALLING hard

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
It's touching.
da, it says 1 billion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 17:13
Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
It's touching.
da, it says 1 billion
Da crypto just crashed hard , so what was worth 1 billion yesterday is a lot less today . It depends on the crypto how much. I heard he was given meme coins like shiba inu and stuff so those probably crashed the most . On th either hand I’m pretty sure he sold for fiat and then gave them to charity since I doubt charity orgs have digital wallets capable of accepting meme coins

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 16:00
Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 15:54
Guest wrote:
It's here
https://twitter.com/netflix/status/1395001295266852871
Looking back at the initial collider article, I'm not sure I get it.
Plot details are being kept under wraps, but sources say that Madeira (right) and Welch (below) will each be playing gay teenagers trying to navigate their rocky relationship when they're targeted by the crazy horrors of their small town, Shadyside. Each actress will be playing two different characters -- one in the mid-'90s, and one in the 1600s, when gay women faced even greater adversity and repercussions -- and they're both slated to appear in all three films, according to sources.
Qmta: Oh, wait, I just got it. I skipped a crucial part before and thought they were each playing a single part in each timeline but I guess they'll be playing star-crossed reincarnated lovers. So probably more central roles in the first and last movie, if this holds true (so much could have changed).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 15:50
Two episodes into Domina and ... wow, women are so beautiful Image
I wanna watch it, the premise seems interesting. But I'm afraid there will be too many het sex since it's Roman Empire story. How was it?

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

I cannot believe how fat this cat is. He is too friendly, too single-brain cell wanting pets. He can't be stolen--too fat to pick up.

He can't see well (cross-eyed) but will follow you down the block if you even look at his direction.
1 Image
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's here
Finally a release date!
Also, the last one is supposed to be 1666 and 1994 right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been living under a rock, but this looks pretty awesome.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You mean I have to wait til July for Benedetta and Fear Street?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anybody played Catan? Is it fun? And how long does it take to play?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
19 May 2021, 17:47
I cannot believe how fat this cat is. He is too friendly, too single-brain cell wanting pets. He can't be stolen--too fat to pick up.

He can't see well (cross-eyed) but will follow you down the block if you even look at his direction.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When you really need to prep for that meeting, 3M Command Strips have your back!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*Does not prevent meowing, hissing, scratching or lifetime vendetta. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 21:45
I would also like to know this Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sara Ramirez joins Sex and the City reboot, i guess miranda is finally getting a ermm, someone special.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 22:15
Guest wrote:
The old board game?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I read the posts on UFOs a few pages back, some people thought it might be US or another country top secret craft, or until an alien comes then they will worry about it. I have to admit I have the opposite reaction. I am absolutely fascinated by it. First, I am fascinated by the idea of a method of propulsion where no fuel is burned, no lithium ion (or similar) battery needs charging. The navy pilots and others who saw the UFOs said there's no trail which would show burning of fuel. The vehicles have some method of propulsion we don't know about yet. They are silent, as well. And move in ways (some navy pilots saw one large craft bouncing back and forth like a ping pong ball) that our craft do not. Also, some have been seen a long time ago, like in 60's or 70's, so the idea that it's a technology from this earth... I can't 100% rule it out, but I feel like it's unlikely. I would be fine with being proved wrong, though.
Anyways, if we figure out how to make something with a new method of propulsion, it may help us. Less pollution, maybe less messing up of the earth

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I expected at least a moderate chuckle at this :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh, lmao. I didn't realize it was a joke, thought it was you-know-who's rambling. I get it now :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl: I'm sorry anon I thought you were... somebody else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2021, 22:15
Guest wrote:
If you guys are talking about the board game imo it's a pretty fun game. A good introduction to games that are not Monopoly/Life/Clue, ect. It's been a while since I played it so I can't remember how long the games would take but I'm sure it was under an hour. For learning the rules I find it's easier to watch a how to play video on Youtube because a lot of the times the rule books are very poorly written and make it confusing. There's lot of great board games out there to branch out into if you enjoy Catan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 00:23
I read the posts on UFOs a few pages back, some people thought it might be US or another country top secret craft, or until an alien comes then they will worry about it. I have to admit I have the opposite reaction. I am absolutely fascinated by it. First, I am fascinated by the idea of a method of propulsion where no fuel is burned, no lithium ion (or similar) battery needs charging. The navy pilots and others who saw the UFOs said there's no trail which would show burning of fuel. The vehicles have some method of propulsion we don't know about yet. They are silent, as well. And move in ways (some navy pilots saw one large craft bouncing back and forth like a ping pong ball) that our craft do not. Also, some have been seen a long time ago, like in 60's or 70's, so the idea that it's a technology from this earth... I can't 100% rule it out, but I feel like it's unlikely. I would be fine with being proved wrong, though.
Anyways, if we figure out how to make something with a new method of propulsion, it may help us. Less pollution, maybe less messing up of the earth
Many years ago, my brother and sister and I were lying outside at night. We're in the village and there was a blackout, so it was a good time to look at the stars. We saw a little white dot, like a star, but it's moving fast, so we thought it's a satellite, but then it quickly changed direction and moved the other way. Then we got spooked and went inside :D But satellites don't do that right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 02:04
Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 00:23
Many years ago, my brother and sister and I were lying outside at night. We're in the village and there was a blackout, so it was a good time to look at the stars. We saw a little white dot, like a star, but it's moving fast, so we thought it's a satellite, but then it quickly changed direction and moved the other way. Then we got spooked and went inside :D But satellites don't do that right?
My understanding of satellites is that once they are placed into orbit around the earth, they maintain a relatively constant velocity circling around the earth, so if this object quickly changed direction and moved the other way, then I would say it is not a satellite.

Yeah, I probably would have been spooked too and gone inside, so in my opinion that was a good choice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Satellites are just as afraid of us as we are of them Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe have a twin flame connection with the linebreak character, huh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was woken up with facetime so during the conversation i unlocked a new insecurity. I mean i subconsciously knew I had it but yeah, today was the day I finally gave in and acknowledged it. I have biig space between my eyebrows and eyes. Same with lips and nose. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 04:13
Satellites are just as afraid of us as we are of them Image
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is random, but I just watched the next episode of FTWD and at the end all I thought was "uh they are making Lexa, kinda" :rofl: I mean they aren't, but in my mind this is low key Lexa's origin's story :rofl: