30 Apr 2021, 21:25
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 21:08
Dragonfish wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 19:28
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 18:55

She looks miserable now
She’s looked really unhappy and unhealthy for the last few years. If this makes her a bit happier then so be it but personally I think she’s just had an issue with being gay and this isn’t the right path to walk. I guess we’ll see in a few years.
DA You think she looks any happier or healthier in that latest interview???
Haven’t watched the interview and stopped following her when she came out as trans so I can’t really comment on one picture. Perhaps she feels better mentally and emotionally, which can happen before someone looks better “physically,” whatever that might look like 🤷‍♀️
You should watch it then. Does it look like an emotionally happy or stable person?

Again, I didn’t say she “looked” happier. I said “if she’s happier.” That doesn’t necessarily mean someone has to be smiling non stop all of a sudden. You can make what ever comment you like, I’m not here to argue about someone I don’t know personally.

Reactions:

Re: Unpopular Opinions

Post by Guest »

LOL @ person who accidentally linked Billie Eilish's new single

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 21:25

She will never look like a passing man, she's too tiny for that.
She'd just be a short man. Short men exist lol
Some ftm trans look shockingly like men buffed out and everything. It's actually remarkable.
Okay I briefly watched that clip. She actually looks and sounds happier in the video than she does in pictures. Like she was smiling at one point and it looked authentic. :blinkwide:
How much happier now and in the long run, I dunno. I can't imagine that transitioning is all a breeze

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 21:32
Woops that was a wrong video

Some breasts may be small but they're still breasts. You can't Ctrl+z when you cut it. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Like I said before I will call Elliott him...but it's interesting to me that when coming out this person gets a whole Oprah interview but when it was the 2016(?) lesbian coming out there was never such a high profile inteview like this. It leads me to believe lesbians are being phased out, which is relevant to this thread because no one agrees but it's impossible to pretend it's not happening infront our eyes now when trans people get more coverage and attention than out lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 13:48
Like I said before I will call Elliott him...but it's interesting to me that when coming out this person gets a whole Oprah interview but when it was the 2016(?) lesbian coming out there was never such a high profile inteview like this. It leads me to believe lesbians are being phased out, which is relevant to this thread because no one agrees but it's impossible to pretend it's not happening infront our eyes now when trans people get more coverage and attention than out lesbians.
you recognize all that and yet you want to do the courtesy of partake in their silly pronouns games? do they respect 'women' as a sex category and 'lesbian' as an orientation category of the former for same sex attraction only? don't be a doormat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 23:25
ellen page and all the lesbians like her are weak minded embarrassments to lesbians everywhere. now more than ever people are going to see masculine presenting lesbians like me and think that i want to be a man. =_=
I agree. She's an embarassment and I never cared for her anyway. She's just a nobody wanting attention desperately and she found a way to get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^I mean...what are we gonna do? Next thing people start calling us TERFS and gaslighting us for having an issue with their movement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 21:53
Guest wrote:

Some breasts may be small but they're still breasts. You can't Ctrl+z when you cut it. :bigcry:
I wanna know why the fucking obvious lip fillers now lmfao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 19:48
Dragonfish wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 19:28
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 18:55
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 23:25
ellen page and all the lesbians like her are weak minded embarrassments to lesbians everywhere. now more than ever people are going to see masculine presenting lesbians like me and think that i want to be a man. =_=
She looks miserable now
She’s looked really unhappy and unhealthy for the last few years. If this makes her a bit happier then so be it but personally I think she’s just had an issue with being gay and this isn’t the right path to walk. I guess we’ll see in a few years.
That is if she's still alive. She looks like someone who's going to take her life any time.
Yes, she doesn't look good at all, and transitioning is not going to make her feel better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 17:03
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 21:53
Guest wrote:

I wanna know why the fucking obvious lip fillers now lmfao
Maybe she wants to date a Kardashian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watch the interview on CBS morning when Oprah spills on how she really felts about the interview.
"tears of joy" :blinkwide: what tears of sorrow for Page is like if that's joy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Orpha ask her why she thought it was appropriate to lie to the world by coming out as a lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

imagine being that rich and having that pre k haircut. tell mom to put the scissors away and go to a real barber, Ellen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 20:33
imagine being that rich and having that pre k haircut. tell mom to put the scissors away and go to a real barber, Ellen.
She looks like a vampire version of a white boy who decided they wanted to become a male K Pop star and failed.

There are so many short hair cuts that a woman could have and EP picks this mess. When Ruby Rose shaved off all her hair that haircut is better than what EP has on her head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by GUest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 20:03
Just watch the interview on CBS morning when Oprah spills on how she really felts about the interview.
What did Oprah say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUest wrote:
02 May 2021, 00:30
Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 20:03
What did Oprah say?
If enough people actually cared to watch the interview, then Gale will have Oprah on Monday morning to talk about it like they did with Harry and Megan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No joke, Ellen Page seriously looks like she's dying of cancer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a question. Why arent butch lesbians into developing more body mass? Not that they need to. I just find it interesting that not many try to get ripped.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 00:59
I have a question. Why arent butch lesbians into developing more body mass? Not that they need to. I just find it interesting that not many try to get ripped.
Why would they?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Some do. Some don't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 01:54
Guest wrote:
Why would they?
Why would they not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 02:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why would they?
Why would they not?
Why would butches be more into it than anyone else? You seem to be saying that they're trying to look as much as men as possible, when in fact maybe they're just not putting in the work that would allow them to look feminine, like wearing makeup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Certain l chat individuals who are around the equator will get really viscously punished by karma for what they’ve done

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 21:39
Guest wrote:
She looks like a vampire version of a white boy who decided they wanted to become a male K Pop star and failed.

There are so many short hair cuts that a woman could have and EP picks this mess. When Ruby Rose shaved off all her hair that haircut is better than what EP has on her head.
Someone on the DL thread called her a BTS understudy and I lost my shit :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm back on that bs diet again that only allows 4 things because of variety of reasons. uh rice, applesauce, bananas and toast. potatoe is gonna have to work as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 13:30
Guest wrote:
01 May 2021, 21:39
Guest wrote:

Someone on the DL thread called her a BTS understudy and I lost my shit :rofl:
This accurate!!!!! I think its the haircut the does it and the pale face that looks like she is either dying or has 3 inches of BB cream plastered to her face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm literally gonna die at the dentist i'm literally going to be deceased. if i have to have surgery on wisdom tooth and have to have anesthesia good bye l chat. i'd rather be in a room with 100000 tarantulas and go into cardiac arrest from that as well.

Dragonfish
Reactions: 40

Post by Dragonfish »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 16:01
I'm literally gonna die at the dentist i'm literally going to be deceased. if i have to have surgery on wisdom tooth and have to have anesthesia good bye l chat. i'd rather be in a room with 100000 tarantulas and go into cardiac arrest from that as well.
I had two wisdom teeth out and it really wasn’t that bad. I literally felt as though it only took them 5 mins but it was actually 45. Just don’t eat spaghetti the day after you have the surgery done with stitches in 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why would they?
Why would they not?
Why would butches be more into it than anyone else? You seem to be saying that they're trying to look as much as men as possible, when in fact maybe they're just not putting in the work that would allow them to look feminine, like wearing makeup.
It's interesting how rare it is to see when muscle mass is strongly associated with masculinity and many butches present masculine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2021, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why would they?
Why would they not?
Why would you associate being ripped to only looking like men, isn't that another gender stereotype?

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

Clit O's > G Spot O's

Like... NO CONTEST.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[Covid] *No offence to Indians or other places where limited oxygen/life saving efforts go to VIP and rich people while poor and/or unfortunate patients get neglected to die. This is not my belief but just pointing out some rhetoric incoherence of many people.

Last year at the pandemic beginning with lots dying in Europe (Italy? etc), so many people, definitely liberals, justified and supported that in case of very limited oxygen & life saving ability, priorities should go to those under 65 or whatever age and healthcare should give up even bothering to try saving those over certain age. Younger people's values > Older people's values. Now, the same woke people are faux outraged at how the third worlds are dealing with, having the same choice of those to save and those to let go?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Birkenstock’s are ugly, too ugly to wear. Also so so expensive. Idgi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
03 May 2021, 03:47
Clit O's > G Spot O's

Like... NO CONTEST.
Yup FGM survivors who only orgasm once in a blue moon maybe even never can vouch for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve def exaggerates about blood pressure and etc. I just felt like my heart was going to stop and blood pressure drop because I was sick. I have other health issues that I won’t go into detail but I’ve maybe made it sound worse than it is I’m just very out of shape not fat but out of shape.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2021, 04:56
Reported for lesbian slander

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2021, 07:50
Guest wrote:
da. YOU are homophobic for equating lesbians to fugly people with fugly fashion sense! Maybe your circles! Not mine!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They're not that ugly lol. Just a bit basic. It's a straight girl thing nowadays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:love:

:wub: :heart: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2021, 08:56

This faded khaki ones look like unwashed shoes worn by unwashed men...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2021, 08:59
Guest wrote:

This faded khaki ones look like unwashed shoes worn by unwashed men...
:nono:

:handbags:

:rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

These kind are ugly tho. I like the waterproof ones. Real light. e

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2021, 07:59
Guest wrote:
04 May 2021, 07:50
Guest wrote:
da. YOU are homophobic for equating lesbians to fugly people with fugly fashion sense! Maybe your circles! Not mine!
I don't know where you live but everybody wears Birkenstock, especially in summer. Men, women, straights, not just lesbians.
They're comfy as fuck and look nice. Plenty of colors, models, etc. No way am I wearing sneakers when it's hot.

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

Crocs > Birkenstocks
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
04 May 2021, 09:31
Crocs > Birkenstocks