Challie - Chanel & Allie (Days of Our Lives)

Ilovelesbians
Reactions: 6

Challie - Chanel & Allie (Days of Our Lives)

Post by Ilovelesbians »

New thread for the potential couple of Chanel & Allie (Challie) on Days of Our Lives, an NBC soap.

Reactions:

Re: Challie - Chanel & Allie (Days of Our Lives)

Post by Guest »

They're cute and hot

Ilovelesbians

Post by Ilovelesbians »

Did they kiss today?

Ilovelesbians

Post by Ilovelesbians »

Was there a kiss today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm assuming we'd get an update if so

Jax
Reactions:

Post by Jax »

Based on the descriptions/spoilers for today’s episode, we will be getting the first scenes with Chanel and Allie. They should be having scenes together today and tomorrow so don’t know if the kiss will be today or tomorrow. Or knowing Days it could be the end scene that carries over to tomorrow especially considering the spoiler for Tripp (the guy who walks in on them) for tomorrow.

bball
Reactions:

Post by bball »

Anyone know the backstory with these characters? Feels like the first thing I heard about this pairing was that were going to kiss. What's the lead-up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We’re back, folks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bball wrote:
06 May 2021, 21:24
Anyone know the backstory with these characters? Feels like the first thing I heard about this pairing was that were going to kiss. What's the lead-up?
Allie (Alice) Horton is a legacy character. She’s 21 and met Chanel Dupree while she was in London. They apparently partied a ton together and then went their separate ways. Chanel hasn’t worked a day in her life and arrived in Salem this year to scold her mother for cutting her off financially. She then ran into Allie and kissed her while they were having drinks.

Allie wasn’t bothered by it but said she wasn’t interested. They agreed to move on and stay friends. They had a few almost kisses, but kept getting interrupted…namely by Tripp, a guy Allie is involved with. Anyway, since they both needed jobs, Chanel decided to open a bakery and asked Allie to help her.

As of yesterday, the bakery idea fell through because it turns out Chanel’s mother plans to bulldoze the area and use it for her own super store. Devastated, Chanel turned to Allie for comfort and they kissed again. Seems promising.

Chanel was just recast because the original actress booked a prime time gig and had to leave. The new actress, shown above, debuted yesterday. Tough scenes to debut in, but she did pretty well.

I don’t see any playlists on YouTube but the show is available for free on Peacock if anyone wants to catch up. It’s pretty easy to fast forward through all the other storylines.

5/6 (first meeting)
5/7 (both)
5/10 (both)
5/17 (both)
5/18 (both)
5/19 (Chanel)
6/3 (Chanel)
6/4 (both)
6/7 (both)
6/8 (both)
6/9 (Chanel)
6/16 (both)
6/17 (both)
6/23 (both)
6/29 (both)
7/1 (both)
7/5 (Chanel)
7/6 (both)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interview with nuChanel in Soap Digest

tvfanatic6
Reactions: 0

Post by tvfanatic6 »

they will probably kiss again in some months(hope it is sooner)...i like their chemistry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tvfanatic6 wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 08:35
they will probably kiss again in some months(hope it is sooner)...i like their chemistry.
Tbh I think they’re gonna sleep together soon. Don’t know what the catalyst is gonna be tho. If I were Chanel, I’d make Allie work for it. Not fair to reject her and then try to sabotage her relationship with Johnny.

tvfanatic6

Post by tvfanatic6 »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 17:18
tvfanatic6 wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 08:35
Tbh I think they’re gonna sleep together soon. Don’t know what the catalyst is gonna be tho. If I were Chanel, I’d make Allie work for it. Not fair to reject her and then try to sabotage her relationship with Johnny.
i wouldn't hate it if they hook up sooner then i think they would, allie know she is attracted to chanel, maybe when chanel and johnny get back on track and she see them together she will give into her feelings, if chanel & allie is alone they will probably kiss i want it to be soon but you know how they like to drag things out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m really disappointed with the way this story has been handled so far. Allie telling Tripp she loves him just a couple of days after her near kiss with Chanel is so cliche and boring.

tvfanatic6

Post by tvfanatic6 »

i wonder if they will kiss today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did they kiss today? Heard there is also going to be a love scene in tomorrow’s episode. Where can we watch today’s scenes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 20:56
Did they kiss today? Heard there is also going to be a love scene in tomorrow’s episode. Where can we watch today’s scenes?
@Challiesteriah on Twitter posts all their scenes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ I think Raven’s done a great job since taking over the role, but I must admit, I think Lindsay had better chem with the original actress.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Challie is so cute 💘💘💘💘
But why couldn't we get Gwen and Abigail as lovers instead of sisters :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why did they change actresses?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 18:06
why did they change actresses?
The original actress got a prime time gig. Raven had been the runner up for the role, so they just called her up when that happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched the new scenes. I love how Allie literally had nothing but good things to say about their first time lmao

“We made love”
“It felt natural… it was wonderful”

I’m fully expecting them to bang again in the near future

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone got a link to clips? I can’t find anything on YouTube.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How old is Raven Bowens? She looks so young and there is varing ages online.

tvfanatic6

Post by tvfanatic6 »

Chanel is there when Allie needs someone to offer her comfort. But will the young women be tempted to take things further? that is for wednesday i hope they will kiss again, but i don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I lost when Chanel said that :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is there video of the love scene i missed it at the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2022, 21:23
is there video of the love scene i missed it at the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 22:48
They got together so fast but i fear channel isnt over of johnny yet. When the truth come out, drama is gonna happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want more

L-Word
Reactions:

Post by L-Word »

Hey guys, for the ones who live outside the US... is there a chance to watch todays episode somewhere or the scenes only with Chanel and Allie? Can u guys help me out? I wish I can watch it, but I don't know how and where..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 23:17
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 22:48
They got together so fast but i fear channel isnt over of johnny yet. When the truth come out, drama is gonna happen.
Yeah, I def think Chanel’s gonna go back and forth between the two. Based on past dialogue, I get the feeling the writers probably want this to be the next big, perpetual triangle. Kinda like EJ, Sami, and Lucas. It’s been so interesting to see everyone’s perspective on who’s gonna be endgame. IMO TPTB had Challie endgame in mind when they began the story, but it feels like things may have changed a bit because Johnny and Chanel have such great chemistry. But then again, the Christmas special kinda hinted at a Challie endgame.

Btw, did anyone else laugh when Allie said she thought Gabi was hot? Lmao she and Johnny continue to have the same taste in women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

L-Word wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 23:55
Hey guys, for the ones who live outside the US... is there a chance to watch todays episode somewhere or the scenes only with Chanel and Allie? Can u guys help me out? I wish I can watch it, but I don't know how and where..
If I’m not watching on Peacock, this is where I watch. They asked that the link not be shared, so you’d have to ask them for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been watching DAYS on & off since the mid-90's, just to start this post out. I saw a lot of praise for the Will/Allie scenes this week & there were parts of it that I absolutely loved, having 2 of Sami's kids discussing their sexualities, especially at the beginning of that conversation. We watched how much of a drama/big deal it was for Will to come out, so this part being chilled seemed like a nice evolution. In the end, it really rang false for me because even in today's episode, Allie mentioned how she already knew how Chanel identified, so why would a young 20-something in 2022 initially think she had to be gay or straight. It read like the 90's. Again, I did like their bond though.

On another note, since Bianca is no more, I don't think we're ever going to get another lesbian legacy character on US soaps. All the guys on DAYS are gay, but we always have to deal with guys interfering in everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 04:08
I've been watching DAYS on & off since the mid-90's, just to start this post out. I saw a lot of praise for the Will/Allie scenes this week & there were parts of it that I absolutely loved, having 2 of Sami's kids discussing their sexualities, especially at the beginning of that conversation. We watched how much of a drama/big deal it was for Will to come out, so this part being chilled seemed like a nice evolution. In the end, it really rang false for me because even in today's episode, Allie mentioned how she already knew how Chanel identified, so why would a young 20-something in 2022 initially think she had to be gay or straight. It read like the 90's. Again, I did like their bond though.
^ Agreed. This is definitely the one part that had me scratching my head. It just didn’t make any sense. I know Salem’s a small town but Google exists… and, like you said, Chanel is literally a perfect example of sexual fluidity. I think the writers were probably just trying too hard to educate their conservative audience, and they ended up making Allie look a bit dense in the process. Anyway, I’m glad she’s all good now, she seems way more confident and sure of herself. I hope we see more assertive Allie, her character needs a bit of that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 04:30
Guest wrote:
^ Agreed. This is definitely the one part that had me scratching my head. It just didn’t make any sense. I know Salem’s a small town but Google exists… and, like you said, Chanel is literally a perfect example of sexual fluidity. I think the writers were probably just trying too hard to educate their conservative audience, and they ended up making Allie look a bit dense in the process. Anyway, I’m glad she’s all good now, she seems way more confident and sure of herself. I hope we see more assertive Allie, her character needs a bit of that.
Has there been a bisexual on the show before?

Maybe because some people still don’t even consider bisexuality as a thing or now they just jump over it and land on pansexuality or even queer which I think most use queer with mind set that it means fluid or no labels for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 05:07
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 04:30
Guest wrote:
Has there been a bisexual on the show before?

Maybe because some people still don’t even consider bisexuality as a thing or now they just jump over it and land on pansexuality or even queer which I think most use queer with mind set that it means fluid or no labels for them.
Pretty sure Allie’s the first bisexual. Tbh it seemed like Will conflated bisexuality and pansexuality when he was explaining it to her.

L-Word
Reactions:

Post by L-Word »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 03:05
L-Word wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 23:55
If I’m not watching on Peacock, this is where I watch. They asked that the link not be shared, so you’d have to ask them for it.

Thank you so much for the link! I understand that we have to ask for it. So glad that Chanel and Allie finally admit that they want to be a couple. I just hope they will last for a while and Johnny will not stand in the way. We need a postive representation, it's so rare in US Soaps and other countries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nice to see a black woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 23:17
x100 deadass... feels like the genre has really lacked young black women for awhile. Chanel and Trina have really lifted their respective shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 02:06
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 23:17
x100 deadass... feels like the genre has really lacked young black women for awhile. Chanel and Trina have really lifted their respective shows.
Nice to see them in love like that as well. Drama is coming like always with soap =_= but they’re so darn cute together. I’m still traumatized with w/w couples in soap shows but they sucked me right in.