This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Reactions:

Re: This Thread Is A Chat Room: It's Unhijackable V2

Post by Guest »

knowingly drinking a coffee that gave me astronomical diarrhea merely days before feels like clipping the wires to a live bomb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 19:23
knowingly drinking a coffee that gave me astronomical diarrhea merely days before feels like clipping the wires to a live bomb
Don't leave the house :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i went years of not liking big mac sauce to now liking it :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omegle anyone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 00:16
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 00:18
SA
Jeeny mac. She could well encourage transference and that's ok because it draws out issues. I think you need to say to her what you say here. In reality, and the short of it is, perspective is everything. I'm not saying that you're reciting falsehoods but sometimes you can hear what you want to hear. I'm kind of hoping, because if not, she has crossed massive boundaries. Touching is a thing in therapy, it's actually quite significant, therapists are supposed to tread very carefully with touching.
Reminds you you're her favourite. Her favourite what? Client? Like, just no. It's not good, especially since you have 'mother issues' and have clearly transferred onto her. She's not your mother, never will be. She's meant to be a soundboard for you to work through your mother issues, say the things you've always needed to say to your mother but couldn't so you can 'get them off your chest' and understand them and heal from it. You could become attached and...it's really not good. She's not professional. Probably shouldn't be practicing. Therapists can do alot of harm. Many people go to therapists and those therapists have to help undo the bad work of other therapists. It's a shame.

The thing about 'clicking' is you can never know, you haven't met in ordinary circumstances, you haven't known her in ordinary circumstances, if you went to many therapists you would find that you click with many, and the others they call it being 'stuck'. You're supposed to click. It's what is striven for because then you can work.

You should talk to her. Question the things she has said and her professionalism. And ask her anon, why she has said certain things and whether she can explain the process. Explain to her your true feelings, that you have feelings and believe them to be reciprocated.

You need to be blunt about how you feel, how you've perceived the interaction so far and how you believe her to feel. She should respond professionally and should probably explain that these are your feelings. Anything else that she confirms to be real, whatever comes after is between you both, but that should be your final session with her. The therapy has long been lost if that's the case and you're no longer in a safe, therapeutic environment. It's something else altogether.
it's word for word what she's said. i confronted her today. she explained setting professional boundaries around her behaviour conflicts with what she feels towards me on a personal level. setting them is only from wanting therapy to be safe for me and fear. i asked what she's fearful of. my anger at being hugged without permission shamed her into feeling predatory. she fears causing another negative reaction so attempts to hide her romantic interest but can't. we both understand it isn't just a case of therapist and client clicking. our relationship was barely ever professional given i'm not paying to be cared for and her countless inappropriate moments. she thinks my feelings "might be transference mixed with a deeper connection"

in the end i was like "i get the sense you have a crush on me" and she smiled... i asked if her crush is just in my head. she replied "no" flat out. we went over the ethics of dating and agreed it's okay after therapy. she had concerns about the affect on her career but told me ethical guidelines allow for exceptions to be made and that if i decide to terminate "we would definitely be keeping in touch if you want to". although i like her a new therapist is probably needed to discuss whatever happens. thanks for your help. i appreciated it
That's great news. Fair play for asking/opening up and not swallowing questions/doubts. Are you continuing therapy with her? I do wonder if she's confiding in a supervisor/colleague about the situation. I hope it all works out for you anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 21:08
omegle anyone?
is it the year 2012 or are you a pedophile

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 21:39
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SA
Jeeny mac. She could well encourage transference and that's ok because it draws out issues. I think you need to say to her what you say here. In reality, and the short of it is, perspective is everything. I'm not saying that you're reciting falsehoods but sometimes you can hear what you want to hear. I'm kind of hoping, because if not, she has crossed massive boundaries. Touching is a thing in therapy, it's actually quite significant, therapists are supposed to tread very carefully with touching.
Reminds you you're her favourite. Her favourite what? Client? Like, just no. It's not good, especially since you have 'mother issues' and have clearly transferred onto her. She's not your mother, never will be. She's meant to be a soundboard for you to work through your mother issues, say the things you've always needed to say to your mother but couldn't so you can 'get them off your chest' and understand them and heal from it. You could become attached and...it's really not good. She's not professional. Probably shouldn't be practicing. Therapists can do alot of harm. Many people go to therapists and those therapists have to help undo the bad work of other therapists. It's a shame.

The thing about 'clicking' is you can never know, you haven't met in ordinary circumstances, you haven't known her in ordinary circumstances, if you went to many therapists you would find that you click with many, and the others they call it being 'stuck'. You're supposed to click. It's what is striven for because then you can work.

You should talk to her. Question the things she has said and her professionalism. And ask her anon, why she has said certain things and whether she can explain the process. Explain to her your true feelings, that you have feelings and believe them to be reciprocated.

You need to be blunt about how you feel, how you've perceived the interaction so far and how you believe her to feel. She should respond professionally and should probably explain that these are your feelings. Anything else that she confirms to be real, whatever comes after is between you both, but that should be your final session with her. The therapy has long been lost if that's the case and you're no longer in a safe, therapeutic environment. It's something else altogether.
it's word for word what she's said. i confronted her today. she explained setting professional boundaries around her behaviour conflicts with what she feels towards me on a personal level. setting them is only from wanting therapy to be safe for me and fear. i asked what she's fearful of. my anger at being hugged without permission shamed her into feeling predatory. she fears causing another negative reaction so attempts to hide her romantic interest but can't. we both understand it isn't just a case of therapist and client clicking. our relationship was barely ever professional given i'm not paying to be cared for and her countless inappropriate moments. she thinks my feelings "might be transference mixed with a deeper connection"

in the end i was like "i get the sense you have a crush on me" and she smiled... i asked if her crush is just in my head. she replied "no" flat out. we went over the ethics of dating and agreed it's okay after therapy. she had concerns about the affect on her career but told me ethical guidelines allow for exceptions to be made and that if i decide to terminate "we would definitely be keeping in touch if you want to". although i like her a new therapist is probably needed to discuss whatever happens. thanks for your help. i appreciated it
That's great news. Fair play for asking/opening up and not swallowing questions/doubts. Are you continuing therapy with her? I do wonder if she's confiding in a supervisor/colleague about the situation. I hope it all works out for you anyway.
The story is made up. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 22:12
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SA

DA but the narration of the therapist’s inner thoughts and feelings was beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cant tell if my face is bloated or if im just fat as fuck and neither is good declare a national emergency

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 02:12
cant tell if my face is bloated or if im just fat as fuck and neither is good declare a national emergency
This post reminds me of a YA author attempting to write a diary entry in the voice of their 15 year old protagonist

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"I am responsible for my own life"
"While yes I said that about you ruining my life, the fact of the matter is I let you ruin my life"
Somewhere buried in a paragraph of _____ was " I should not have said that for it was not true and I am sorry for it."

:deep breaths: That's the part I just need to hold onto, no matter how shitty the overall delivery, because that's the part that's healing.
I'm someone who is very harsh and unforgiving with myself, have low self esteem and am a F'n' doormat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Suddenly I like yellow this is unprecedented and even when the sun is shining again maybe because lately the world has lost some radiance even logos got more dull so yellow nowadays really stands out and does something to my brain where it used to be too irritating a color for me because it’s tropical af here where i live but mustard yellow i love it’s like a vintage yellow so it’s not so happy the more vibrant the happier like bright ones and neons now you understand vincent

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When colors are in stones it’s beautiful and because gems vibrates in different frequencies they can all have different practical functions say for example quartz this is probably why crowns, rings, et cetera had them so they served secret functions for the wearer, usually of high social standing, in the olden times

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[img]ttps://i.ibb.co/0FYvqwC/5321-F073-7763-4-A63-B5-F5-283-E0920-FC33.jpg[/img]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We've got to hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot for love
We'll give it a shot
Woah, we're half way there
Woah, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand, we'll make it I swear
Woah, livin' on a prayer
Livin' on a prayer 🗣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the tweet that’s like a car just drove by my house wtf literally yup... like that is me when a cat drives by my house

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SA

here's the post i made freaking out on another anonymous forum three months ago. i'm not lying about anything but you don't need to believe me because someone who does gave needed advice which has already sorted most of the problem

Reactions:

Post by guest »

to be fair i write like the autistic fucking admin of a 2010 taylor swift karlie kloss tumblr fanfic blog denying joe jonas exists but come find me at sainsbury's in scarborough, north yorkshire, england and see reality for yourself miss cow

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SA

she's willing to continue therapy. but sharing what you said about the dynamic being unsuitable regardless of forcing down feelings was a lightbulb moment for her. it brought our therapeutic relationship the start of some closure. we're meeting next week to plan ahead. i am attached so realistically will stay while she guides me into switching. doubt she's seeking guidance from a supervisor based on past comments... it'll be okay now either way

Reactions:

Post by guest »

released 43 minutes ago BUT WE NEED THE AUDIENCE TO BUY THE ALBUM immediately!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Come my lady
Come come my lady
You’re my butterfly
Sugar baby 🗣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 20:04
Mine was their chicken nuggets sauce, and their cheeseburger pickle gave me the hibbie jeebies being it sweet, sour, and green.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a weird ass thread next to the Chinese Entertainment one.

Dragonfish
Reactions: 40

Post by Dragonfish »

Lunch today is the first time I’ve had meat this week and I didn’t even realise 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 10:28
Guest wrote:
Mine was their chicken nuggets sauce, and their cheeseburger pickle gave me the hibbie jeebies being it sweet, sour, and green.
There’s a fucking Mcdonalds chicken nugget sauce?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yeah in your fucking butt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:clap: :clap:
Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yeah in your fucking butt
:clap:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 09:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

here's the post i made freaking out on another anonymous forum three months ago. i'm not lying about anything but you don't need to believe me because someone who does gave needed advice which has already sorted most of the problem
You are lying. I dont believe you as you have over egged it and claim advice from a random non qualified in the subject l chat anon poster has sorted the problem. The anon projected a load of bs onto your boring fantasy. I suggest you get a real therapist and grow up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 09:32
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SA

she's willing to continue therapy. but sharing what you said about the dynamic being unsuitable regardless of forcing down feelings was a lightbulb moment for her. it brought our therapeutic relationship the start of some closure. we're meeting next week to plan ahead. i am attached so realistically will stay while she guides me into switching. doubt she's seeking guidance from a supervisor based on past comments... it'll be okay now either way
As if a therapist is going to take advice from their patient passed on via an Lchatter. Get real lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And fuck the bitch ass executives that decided to take away the snack wrap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 21:49
Mods, I want to let you know that it appreciated that you delete creepy weird posts from men off this chat.
Of course you would. You're an authoritarian fascist who can't handle people daring to question the relationship of your fantasy girl so all dissent must be deleted. Talk about being creepy.
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:17
X2 They’re really obvious too but some of you need to stop replying to them lmao esp the ones that keep repeating themselves
Okay I am homophobic :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:23
What did the deleted posts say?
Besides your own question, all discussions about whether or not kate is being forced to be silent and discussion about the latest papz of chloe (see pic) out with an unknown man and now also this reply to your question :nails:

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

I get way too many annoying messages from multi-level marketing people online. They always use the same phrases in their messages and deny that they're doing MLM. When I ask them to clarify how they're not MLM, they disappear. So annoying!
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 22:59
guest wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 09:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are lying. I dont believe you as you have over egged it and claim advice from a random non qualified in the subject l chat anon poster has sorted the problem. The anon projected a load of bs onto your boring fantasy. I suggest you get a real therapist and grow up.
she hasn't taken advice. i took it by finally confronting her. repeating a point of theirs in my own words as it resonated with how i already feel helped her understand why our sessions aren't working for me. hence resolved. whenever i talk to them you butt in to mentally unravel... it's getting weird

Reactions:

Post by guest »

about to fight a hag on vocaroo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Apr 2021, 09:32
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SA

It sounds like you're in a better place since opening up the discussion. That's always good. I'm surprised she wasn't aware of her own feelings before and it came as a "lightbulb moment" to be honest. As a therapist she should be self conscious in that way but we're all human. I know from a previous relationship that therapists undergo continuous supervision and therapy themselves resulting from the potential for burnout and just because it can be a 'heavy' profession but maybe this isn't universal or a must.
Anyway, just remember you went for a separate issue(s) and it'd probably be best to still consider that a priority. And be wary if you become too reliant in a sense. I suffered from this once and it wasn't until I worked with a second person that I came to understand it. If you feel this in any way, bring it up, air out any concerns or anxieties, anything really. Therapy isn't always about your life outside of the room that needs to be scrutinised but feelings that emerge within the room. They're usually connected so it's all helpful. And if you do decide, which I think you should have a very frank discussion about, to start seeing your therapist in any way that is beyond therapy consider separating therapy from this new relationship and see a new therapist. You do really need to know where you stand on this front? Are you in therapy or are you visiting a potential partner? It really should be one or the other. Have you ever seen another therapist or is she your first?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

to the filipina who just accused schizo of being me for going pro-ana and ranting about testosterone turning straight women into butch lesbians... are you still here queen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ugh, :rage: normally I skip GLAAD awards, but watching the m/f T pairing beat out all the lesbian dramas for a show like no one watches :dramaqueen:
-

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 01:10
Ugh, :rage: normally I skip GLAAD awards, but watching the m/f T pairing beat out all the lesbian dramas for a show like no one watches :dramaqueen:
-
can somebody translate this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kstew wouldn't even show up remote vid for Happiest Season GLAAD award, just Clea & M.D. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GLAAD awards are an actual thing with an event what the fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the way the anonymous confessions has become a chat thread 2.0 and the fact this could all be solved by the mods reinstating IWTSS and i will die on this hill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 01:12
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 01:10
-
can somebody translate this
Sorry, Star Trek Discovery had a They\Them female and She male couple win over all the nominated GLAAD outstanding Dramas including mostly women couples

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

smurf can’t even come into the anonymous confessions thread and tell people to stop chatting and take it somewhere else because the IWTSS is literally in the fucking void... zing her fanclub and schizo literally working that thread overtime send help

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 01:23
smurf can’t even come into the anonymous confessions thread and tell people to stop chatting and take it somewhere else because the IWTSS is literally in the fucking void... zing her fanclub and schizo literally working that thread overtime send help
Lol I've tried chatting in other threads but they don't catch on. People don't check them as often as Anon Confessions. And this thread has an obnoxious title I'm sorry :( What does IWTSS stand for? I still don't know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 01:43
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 01:23
Lol I've tried chatting in other threads but they don't catch on. People don't check them as often as Anon Confessions. And this thread has an obnoxious title I'm sorry :( What does IWTSS stand for? I still don't know
no same i hate this threads title it’s so embarrassing i am just forever scorned at the permanent erasure of the i want to say something thread like this thread can’t ever compare it just doesn’t have that zest... when i see that bitch smurf it’s on sight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

realizing that ive carried the speech pattern of a 20 year old yassificationed male arianator twitter stan for over a year is so insanely unappealing but it’s like i have brain worms and can’t help myself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 03:25
realizing that ive carried the speech pattern of a 20 year old yassificationed male arianator twitter stan for over a year is so insanely unappealing but it’s like i have brain worms and can’t help myself
As if my social skills weren't already hurting pre-pandemic. It's like a significant portion of my thoughts now are in tweets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
In my country we only have "Sweet and Sour" and this barbeque one or I think it's BBQ