The Last of Us Pt. II

Steampunk Kitty
Reactions: 7

The Last of Us Pt. II

Post by Steampunk Kitty »

This thread replaces The Last of Us II thread.
If the guests who frequented this thread need me to change the topic header or post any rules, let me know.
1 Image
I'm your Huckleberry.

Reactions:

Re: The Last of Us II

Post by Guest »

Holy shit. :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LMAO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

how is it even possible to delete an entire thread beyond recovery by accident? is there really no "are you sure" button?

oh l chat :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Come on girls, let's not be assholes, shit happens.
Anyway, a pic of Ellie and Dina being cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We all know this scene, but in this frame it looks a bit like Dina is kinda imagining Ellie's boobs, so I'll go for this version of reality. It is the truth and nothing but the truth (because I say so).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 18:50
Lmao the only asshole is whoever deleted this thread so many people enjoyed.

Is sad how lchat doesn't even have forum 101 organisation. Why do random mods have thread deleting rights? They've deleted stuff they just not like for no reason far too many times. You can just lock it. I won't talk about backups etc because I don't know up to whom would be to improve this stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 18:55
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 18:50
Lmao the only asshole is whoever deleted this thread so many people enjoyed.

Is sad how lchat doesn't even have forum 101 organisation. Why do random mods have thread deleting rights? They've deleted stuff they just not like for no reason far too many times. You can just lock it. I won't talk about backups etc because I don't know up to whom would be to improve this stuff.
Wow, entitled on top of being an asshole. Do you realize mods here are volunteers that waste a bunch of their private time to run the place, right? Get a grip on reality, if you think you can do so much better open a forum and let's see how flawlessly you manage it.
Besides if you like to discuss the game you still can, start a new conversation instead of bitching. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please atleast add 'Part' to the title
Shame :sadangel: that thread was a gem

Reactions:

Re: The Last of Us Pt. II

Post by Guest »

Some new behind the scenes photos of Shannon Woodward and Ashley Johnson via Shannon's twitter:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dont know if this has been talked about yet, but apparently Neil told the script apart podcast that the original ending for Ellie had her returning to the farmhouse, finding J.J.s toy and stuffing it in her backpack then leaving. Leading players to believe Ellie had the intention of returning to Dina and J.J. but decided to change it to leave it more open ended. Haven't listed to the podcast myself yet but he also said there was zero work done on TLOU 3 and I also read on another site that the outline had been written. So who knows.

just_a_guest
Reactions:

Post by just_a_guest »

Sorry if reviving very old threads is a faux pas. I'm new here.
I just played this for the first time this week and woo, boy. <_< I'm hooked. It's left a void in me now that I've finished.

Would anyone wanna talk about it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just_a_guest wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 17:31
Sorry if reviving very old threads is a faux pas. I'm new here.
I just played this for the first time this week and woo, boy. <_< I'm hooked. It's left a void in me now that I've finished.

Would anyone wanna talk about it?
Sure, let's talk. I loved the game, did you do a run on grounded yet? The game comes alive at the highest difficulties imh and it's even better if you switch on permadeath, even just the chapter option gives it that higher stakes vibe that complements the game perfectly.
I loved the gameplay in Abby's parts more and hunting down enemies in stealth with Ellie, but I'll be honest, the story left me a bit butthurt and a bit disappointed compared to part I.
I didn't love how they developed Ellie compared to her personality in the first game and I was disappointed that they gave Abby the role they gave her because she's such a rad character and I wanted everybody to love her, which of course was kinda impossible considering the story they went for.
Did you play part I and Left Behind too? You really need to if you didn't. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This remind me that I still haven't finished it, I am at day two of Abby and can't really make myself go through that.

Anyway story wise I didn't like it as much as part 1 (the whole pregnancy ish was highly unnecessary), gameplay wise tho? 10000× better I love the crawling and evasion options with a passion. I am guessing there will be a part 3, will be interesting to see how they go about it since from what I've read it kinda went with a close ending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 13:50
Dont know if this has been talked about yet, but apparently Neil told the script apart podcast that the original ending for Ellie had her returning to the farmhouse, finding J.J.s toy and stuffing it in her backpack then leaving. Leading players to believe Ellie had the intention of returning to Dina and J.J. but decided to change it to leave it more open ended. Haven't listed to the podcast myself yet but he also said there was zero work done on TLOU 3 and I also read on another site that the outline had been written. So who knows.
Shannon said there was a general outline for TLOU3 after that story about it came out--sounded like she knew what happens in it. I hope they follow through. If they do, it's probably far of given the TV show. I really want Ashley and Shannon to show up in the series but that probably won't happen =/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*far off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If they do make a Part 3 I hope they don't announce it 4 years before it comes out like they did with part 2. That wait between 2016 and 2020 was so annoying. I think they'll obviously wait until a lot more people have a PS5 which will be another couple of years yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There’s been rumours that naughty dog are remaking the first game. Strange and completely unnecessary if true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Confirmed, they are remaking the first game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We don't need a part 1 remake, we need a part 3!

Really want Ellie and Abby to team up in part 3. Not sure if I want Ellie to get back with Dina... maybe a new girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: Interesting :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Part 3 won’t happen for a very long time, if ever. All rumors indicate Naughty Dog is working on a new IP, probably sci-fi based.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2022, 02:47
Part 3 won’t happen for a very long time, if ever. All rumors indicate Naughty Dog is working on a new IP, probably sci-fi based.
Spoiler just in case somebody is not familiar with the story.
Are you surprised? It would tank if they did it now, they can only count on the nostalgia factor to even make a third part.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm finally playing it for the first time (just finished the birthday gift chapter) and it's so, so good!
Spoilers for all the big plot points were unavoidable of course, but I'm still finding myself amazed by this game all the time.
Also, there's so much to explore and I'm terrible at finding the collectibles :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 03:11
I'm finally playing it for the first time (just finished the birthday gift chapter) and it's so, so good!
Spoilers for all the big plot points were unavoidable of course, but I'm still finding myself amazed by this game all the time.
Also, there's so much to explore and I'm terrible at finding the collectibles :nervous:
28 hours to beat it, some random thoughts below