Onscreen "Romance" (plots, pictures, lines, etc.)

Aroma2020
Reactions: 9

Re: Onscreen "Romance" (plots, pictures, lines, etc.)

Post by Aroma2020 »

Thanks, anons. Thank you for saving me from the Sahara (again). :lol:

Re#49:

"... I believe it's the best written w!w storyline ever because it perfectly works as a story by itself, an arc for the main character, and as an arc for the whole season, all the parts are perfectly fitted together and the chemistry is awesome. Not going to dwell on the analogies the writers made with the virus's plot and everything, it's amazing."

I can't agree more, anon. :clap: really love their acting. The story is so fascinating. :wub:

Re#50:

I saw this movie a long time ago, so I can't remember many details ^o)(the dog in the fridge). IMO, the dog is a "symbol". At the end of the movie, the dog jumped from the snow, which stands for Camille's "rebirth".

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

10. "The full of words say, how I want U, how…I love U." —— Maud & Sue (Fingersmith, 2005)

This Mini-series is a classic, which has many impressive clips. On a rainy day, they stood under a big tree. Maud wanted to hug Sue, but she was trembling. I don’t think Maud was really afraid of thunder. It was her longing for Sue (love) that made her tremble. Finally, Maud threw herself into Sue’s arms. Sue stroked Maud’s back. Maud's chin rested on Sue's shoulder, and she let out a little sign. (It was a sense of relief.) Love is (or should be) bold, but most of the time it is cautious. I like Elaine Cassidy and Sally Hawkins' acting, which made this love story believable and romantic. The most touching lines are Maud’s confession (the last lines): "The full of words say, how I want U, how…I love U." ( I like this pause. :lol: )

can't find a better clip about "hug" :unsure:
1 Image

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

11. "Every time I look at you I wish you to stay ...forever." —— Amina & Miriam (The World Unseen 2007)

"You cannot step twice into the same river..."(by Heraclitus) However, Sheetal Sheth and Lisa Ray fell in love twice on the screen. It's rare for two actresses to play lovers twice on the screen. :unsure:

Compared with the movie ICTS, I prefer this one TWU. I think their emotions in this movie are more delicate. Both Sheetal Sheth and Lisa Ray are gorgeous, especially in this movie. There were no passionate plots in it, but their eyecontacts were sparkling. :hudoin: The ending was not too bad and full of hope. Miriam said to Amina "Every time I look at you I wish you to stay ... forever." This is the deepest desire in a lover’s heart, after all, "All the wild Summer was in her gaze."( Miriam wrote this line to Amina.) In such a gaze, who can escape? (or fall is the only way.)

Last edited by Aroma2020 on 02 May 2021, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Re #54: Thanks for sharing! :wub: looking forward to this movie

Guedt
Reactions:

Post by Guedt »

Aroma2020 wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 05:40
Yep, me too. The last time I was excited to see a lesbian romance was in 2015 for Carol. I know The World To Come doesn't end well, but I still hope it exceeds my expectations in the romance department. And will it really make me cry in the end? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guedt wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 11:27
Aroma2020 wrote:
Yep, me too. The last time I was excited to see a lesbian romance was in 2015 for Carol. I know The World To Come doesn't end well, but I still hope it exceeds my expectations in the romance department. And will it really make me cry in the end? :nervous:
:hug: Let's wait and see. I hope that their ending is not too cruel. :-/ The last time I was excited :$ to see a lesbian romance was in 2019 for Portrait of A Lady on Fire. (Perhaps I will write about it later. :unsure: )

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 13:06
Guedt wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 11:27
Aroma2020 wrote:
:hug: Let's wait and see. I hope that their ending is not too cruel. :-/ The last time I was excited :$ to see a lesbian romance was in 2019 for Portrait of A Lady on Fire. (Perhaps I will write about it later. :unsure: )
#57 is me! :lol: (I just realized I had no "coat" on! :lol: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here's a short clip from Disobedience. There's also a scene in the movie when The Cure's Love Song was playing in the background; you could practically substitute the lyrics of the song for their dialogue.

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Re #59: Thanks for sharing. :wub: Indeed, the lyrics were the portrayal of the two lovers' :heart:

2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Budding romance
"I don't think I've got in be to be scared about something that could be good."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:facepalm:
" I don't think I've got it in me to be scared about something that could be good."

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Re #61: Thanks for sharing. :wub: from tit-for-tat to side by side...Their romance is to be continued.

Re #62: =_= Come, anon, you need more litchis. (kidding :lol: )

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

12. "Turn around!" —— Héloïse & Marianne (Portrait of a Lady on Fire, 2019)

"We are now in L Renaissance." (quote from an Anon of other thread :lol: )

IMO, this movie is a masterpiece of L movies in recent years. Its script, music, pictures and acting are all excellent. It is artistic, literary and sincere. And we already have a lot of discussion about its details. It is like a dessert, beautifully packaged, rich in flavor. The most touching line is "Turn around!"
The performances of Adèle Haenel and Noémie Merlant were brilliant. I think the ending was so impressive. Though Héloïse and Marianne had to break up, they never stopped missing each other. They were so faraway, yet so close. With these warm memories, they were not lonely. The ending wasn't happy, but it was such a romance. :heart:

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

13&14. Lover’s choice (Turn around) ——Asia & Eloise (Eloïse, 2009) / Ellie & Aster (The Half of it, 2020)

The movie(Portrait of a Lady on Fire)tells us that "turn around" is the poet’s choice. However, I think it's always the lover's choice, whether with tears or a smile. In this movie, "turn around" made us heartbroken. But it wasn’t always that way. (Sometimes it made us smile. :$ ) There are two scenes about “turn around” in my mind, which are very impressive.

One was in the movie Eloïse (2009), Asia was staring at Eloise's distant figure…the rain gradually blurred her sight. Suddenly, Eloise turned around with a smile and quickly walked to her. They kissed in the rain, passionate and romantic.

The other was in the movie The Half of it (2020), similarly, Aster was also staring at Ellie's distant back... Ellie suddenly put down her bike and turned around, she ran towards Aster and gave her a strong kiss. ("I'll see you in a couple years.") So cute and romantic! :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The World to Come (2021) is full of romantic lines.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 15:22
The World to Come (2021) is full of romantic lines.
If you really want to feel romance, definitly watch The world to come :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aroma2020 wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 06:41
4. Confession——Mary & Callie (Godless S1)

I think the moods of unrequited love are similar. The feeling is bittersweet…Sometimes we really want to have a chance to tell her all our affections and thoughts, or frankly tells her just like Callie, "Let me take care of you." Callie clearly described the scene where she and Mary first met, yeah, she had been watching her all the time. She said she knew everything about her: how she felt, how she tasted, how she smelled…She smiled and whispered, "Hey, lady. I could find you in the dark." How lucky Mary was to be so loved that all the pain in her heart had been healed. I like Mary to turn around and kiss Callie deeply, which made this "confession" more romantic and moved. :wub:
Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 10:49
when callie says to mary agnes she could even find her in the dark. :$

(couldn’t find a better clip)
Never seen this series! The confession was beautiful... do they have more scenes together?

Eso es amor
Veteran
Reactions: 3

Post by Eso es amor »

Aroma2020 wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 07:29
10. "The full of words say, how I want U, how…I love U." —— Maud & Sue (Fingersmith, 2005)

This Mini-series is a classic, which has many impressive clips. On a rainy day, they stood under a big tree. Maud wanted to hug Sue, but she was trembling. I don’t think Maud was really afraid of thunder. It was her longing for Sue (love) that made her tremble. Finally, Maud threw herself into Sue’s arms. Sue stroked Maud’s back. Maud's chin rested on Sue's shoulder, and she let out a little sign. (It was a sense of relief.) Love is (or should be) bold, but most of the time it is cautious. I like Elaine Cassidy and Sally Hawkins' acting, which made this love story believable and romantic. The most touching lines are Maud’s confession (the last lines): "The full of words say, how I want U, how…I love U." ( I like this pause. :lol: )

can't find a better clip about "hug" :unsure:
:wub: :wub:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aroma2020 wrote:
27 Sep 2020, 14:07
7. "Stay!"—— Maggie & Sydney (Saving Hope S3-5)

I really love this couple, so I give them my lucky number "7". ^_^ Their love story (met, acquainted, understood, loved, and together) is so touching and complete. (Of course, a happy ending is important) Maggie's love for Sydney was always gentle and patient. But in this plot, Maggie finally told Sydney what she had always wanted to say( "Stay!" ). I like Maggie to raise her eyebrows and smirk. And the picture of their holding hands is romantic and heartwarming.

And I think their last confession at the airport is also romantic. (Sydney read her love letter which was written in Hebrew to Maggie) "…Where ever you go, I will go. Where you lodge, I will lodge. Where you die, I will die. And there, I will be buried…" :wub:

How come we didn't get to see more Sydney after season 3? Did the actress take a break?

pixie
Reactions: 46

Post by pixie »

So what host supports non-p0rn lesbian content? I just saw medieval Tumblr censored lots of my early 2010s content from Kyss Mig (a scene where Frida is sucking Mia's nip).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 10:34
Ok I'm just gonna give myself my daily fix of sweet.
Best movie in the history of cinema:
Omg!! I came here to post this and here it is already! The romance was adorable, shy and earnest and a bit cheesy but I didn’t mind at all. And their first kiss is one of the best lesbian kisses I’ve seen to date. This move came out before I was even born but I love it 🥰

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Re#66: What's your favorite line? :lol:

Re#67: I've watched this movie. I really like their first kiss. Their expressions were so cute. :wub:

Re#68: Yes, they have. Their storyline was very touching! :hudoin:

Re Eso es amor: :hug:

Re#70: I remember the actress had another TV show to work on. (She was a protagonist in that show, so <_< )

Re pixie: :-/ :(

Re#72: This movie is so classic( with many romantic details). I want to write it last. :lol:

pixie

Post by pixie »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 07:54
pixie wrote:
Omg!! I came here to post this and here it is already! The romance was adorable, shy and earnest and a bit cheesy but I didn’t mind at all. And their first kiss is one of the best lesbian kisses I’ve seen to date. This move came out before I was even born but I love it 🥰
Yup. This movie is all you need in life.

pixie

Post by pixie »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 01:59
pixie wrote:
I watched that movie for the first time in 96 at pride week in copenhagen :$ :bigcry:
Still don’t quite understand the dog in the fridge though 🤷🏻‍♀️
About the dog. I think it's shown to emphasize how in shock and sad she was, and how meaningful it was for a stranger to console her.
1 Image

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

15. "… God, Zeus, Science, Anybody…and to lead her anywhere." —— Petra & Camille(When Night is Falling,1995)

:wub: The movie has been mentioned several times in this thread. More than twenty years have passed, but it is not out of date. It is true, enchanting, implicit and passionate. The two actresses were beautiful and their acting was excellent. There were many metaphors in the movie. The acrobatic double dance intersected with the sex scene of Petra and Camille, dangerous yet beautiful. And the rescue of Camille was very touching, especially Petra's whispering. "Please, please, fate...God...Zeus...Science...Anybody...Okay...I promise to love her and I promise to cherish her...and to follow her and to lead her anywhere..."

Wake you up with my vows,
Warm you with my body,
Bring you back to me with those wet and soulful memories…

pixie wrote:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

San Junipero, the sequence after Yorkie and Kelly made sex, while they're lying in bed.

I don't like Mackenzie Davis that much but I admit her acting was amazing.
Yorkie looks like a girl who's just made love for the first time and she's literally adoring the woman beside her. She's so still, her glance is intense and sad at the same time, she's craving for emotional contact while Kelly is kinda distant. Kelly's life has been full, she's lived and loved, and she's in Junipero just for fun. So Yorkie is not a new continent to her, no matter how good was their sex, no matter if she's starting having feelings for Yorkie. Kelly already knows love.
When I first saw San Junipero I was struck by Yorkie's glances, I found there was something missing, only implied.
It was weird because when you make sex for the first time and you like it, you're supposed to happy, while she looked melancholic and I didn't understand why but I sensed it.
Then we get to know her story and I must admit Mackenzie Davis was very good because she was able to tell a lot of Yorkie's past in those glances but in a very subtle way. We're distracted by Kelly's speech, but the focus of the scene is on Yorkie, even if apparently she's doing anything but listening.

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2021, 19:54
San Junipero, the sequence after Yorkie and Kelly made sex, while they're lying in bed.

Yorkie looks like a girl who's just made love for the first time and she's literally adoring the woman beside her. She's so still, her glance is intense and sad at the same time, she's craving for emotional contact while Kelly is kinda distant. Kelly's life has been full, she's lived and loved, and she's in Junipero just for fun. So Yorkie is not a new continent to her, no matter how good was their sex, no matter if she's starting having feelings for Yorkie. Kelly already knows love.
When I first saw San Junipero I was struck by Yorkie's glances, I found there was something missing, only implied.
It was weird because when you make sex for the first time and you like it, you're supposed to happy, while she looked melancholic and I didn't understand why but I sensed it.
Then we get to know her story and I must admit Mackenzie Davis was very good because she was able to tell a lot of Yorkie's past in those glances but in a very subtle way. We're distracted by Kelly's speech, but the focus of the scene is on Yorkie, even if apparently she's doing anything but listening.
:wub: Thanks for sharing. Compared with the movie Happiest season, I prefer her acting in this episode. Her acting was in such a subtle way. So she threw us for a loop when we got to know Yorkie's past. And their love story was so touching! I like Kelly very much, since she was so mature and brave. It was a hard decision for her to stay. She had been married for 49 years and knew the fetter, promise and tediousness…Meanwhile, she also knew that there would be a boring "quagmire" waiting in that utopia. She knew all costs, but she still decided to stay with Yorkie, to believe, to love…As she said quietly, "I guess I’m ready…for the rest of it." I luv her!
This story is excellent! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aroma2020 wrote:
04 May 2021, 09:42
Guest wrote:

:wub: Thanks for sharing. Compared with the movie Happiest season, I prefer her acting in this episode. Her acting was in such a subtle way. So she threw us for a loop when we got to know Yorkie's past. And their love story was so touching! I like Kelly very much, since she was so mature and brave. It was a hard decision for her to stay. She had been married for 49 years and knew the fetter, promise and tediousness…Meanwhile, she also knew that there would be a boring "quagmire" waiting in that utopia. She knew all costs, but she still decided to stay with Yorkie, to believe, to love…As she said quietly, "I guess I’m ready…for the rest of it." I luv her!
The funny part is that Kelly is already one of the quagmire, feeling nothing and looking for fast fun, because she's protecting herself from the pain she's already experienced in real life. I guess all people in San Junipero are empty because they all set the pain level to zero, they are all afraid to "live again" in San Junipero, they only look for the funny part of life but there's no fun without boredom, no happiness without sorrow, no light without darkness. Yorkie missed all life experiences, she really wants to live so she shows Kelly another life is possible and worth living. A metaphor for the power of love that makes people rise from ashes even when their life is a mess.
Too bad that "movie" has not 3d here.

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2021, 09:12
The funny part is that Kelly is already one of the quagmire, feeling nothing and looking for fast fun, because she's protecting herself from the pain she's already experienced in real life. I guess all people in San Junipero are empty because they all set the pain level to zero, they are all afraid to "live again" in San Junipero, they only look for the funny part of life but there's no fun without boredom, no happiness without sorrow, no light without darkness. Yorkie missed all life experiences, she really wants to live so she shows Kelly another life is possible and worth living. A metaphor for the power of love that makes people rise from ashes even when their life is a mess.
Too bad that "movie" has not 3d here.
Anon, I like your insights. :blow:

When Kelly came out of the "quagmire"(finally she decided to "live again"), I was especially moved. This episode can be a series. But, well, one episode is classic enough. :wub:

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

16."You don’t know. You can never be sure. But you take the plunge anyway. Sure is for people who don’t love enough."——Luce & Rachel ( Imagine Me & You, 2005)

^_^ It's the kind of movie that still makes you smile years later. The movie has a happy ending and all the people in the movie are so cute. I think the most impressive plot is their dancing in the arcade. Yeah, so funny and romantic! "When you suddenly realized you had been incomplete and now you are whole." They made a lovely couple! Looking forward to more romantic comedies like this! :heart:

Last edited by Aroma2020 on 05 Jun 2021, 13:03, edited 3 times in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gia Carangi(Angelina Jolie) becomes entangled in a passionate affair with Linda, a make-up artist. Their love affair first starts when both pose nude for a photoshoot and make love afterwards. Gia tries to get clean and begins taking methadone. However, Gia eventually starts using again, and Linda gives her an ultimatum. Gia chooses the drugs.

Gia says, "Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pixie wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 23:20
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 09:23
Desert Hearts

very romantic movie.
Maybe you're being sarcastic, but I just saw this (I intended for years) and thought it was not only romantic, but super daring for an 80s movie. I really liked how even in remote towns for the misfits you'll see replicated all the class, gender and racial tensions you'd see in any other place. The era where a divorce was seen as a total failure for the woman is shocking, and obviously I liked the sex scene. It's clear to me now movies like When Night is Falling, Kyss Mig and Obedience are all alluding to that sex scene. Basically, how life altering intimacy can be and how it can turn a person's life upside-down.
Desert Hearts is such a wonderful movie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This is so very beautiful, thank you. San Junipero is my pick for most romantic lesbian media. Makes me cry everytime I watch it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aroma2020 wrote:
Guest wrote:

To be fair Mackenzie's character in Happiest Season is WAY different then Yorkie. She's does a great job at playing lesbians imo. Also San Junipero has a much tighter script and a much more "insane" story (just due to the sci-fi element) , so it's understandable her acting is amazing in San Junipero. I do love Happiest Season though!

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 02:11
Gia Carangi(Angelina Jolie) becomes entangled in a passionate affair with Linda, a make-up artist. Their love affair first starts when both pose nude for a photoshoot and make love afterwards. Gia tries to get clean and begins taking methadone. However, Gia eventually starts using again, and Linda gives her an ultimatum. Gia chooses the drugs.

Gia says, "Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above."

Thanks for sharing. :wub: I saw this movie many years ago. Their love was so heartbreaking. :'(

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 02:44
Aroma2020 wrote:
Guest wrote:

To be fair Mackenzie's character in Happiest Season is WAY different then Yorkie. She's does a great job at playing lesbians imo. Also San Junipero has a much tighter script and a much more "insane" story (just due to the sci-fi element) , so it's understandable her acting is amazing in San Junipero. I do love Happiest Season though!
:heart: Indeed, exquisite performance and brilliant script are equally important. Mackenzie's acting is amazing, her "Yorkie" is impressive. After all, San Junipero is so engrossing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aroma2020 wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 12:57
Guest wrote:

Thanks for sharing. :wub: I saw this movie many years ago. Their love was so heartbreaking. :'(
You're welcome, their love story is more realistic than anything I have ever watched. It's how life usually goes :'(

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:10
Aroma2020 wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're welcome, their love story is more realistic than anything I have ever watched. It's how life usually goes :'(
:hug: Life doesn't go as we wish. But in the process of growth, we'll meet some nice people and things. And they shall never die in our hearts. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aroma2020 wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 14:11
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 22:10
Aroma2020 wrote:
Guest wrote:

:hug: Life doesn't go as we wish. But in the process of growth, we'll meet some nice people and things. And they shall never die in our hearts. :fingcross:
Amen to that :crybabe:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They only wrote the same poem to each other :blinkwide:

"Beautiful girl, where are you now.
This world is not yours.
My dreams are your true dwellings from which you escape each every morning.
Nobody's got any right to live but us and nobody does". :wub:

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 23:57
They only wrote the same poem to each other :blinkwide:

"Beautiful girl, where are you now.
This world is not yours.
My dreams are your true dwellings from which you escape each every morning.
Nobody's got any right to live but us and nobody does". :wub:

:wub: Thanks for sharing. :hug:

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

17. "I love you." "I love you, too." —— Jean & Lydia (Tell It to the Bees, 2018)

:heart: The movie is not passionate, but natural and subtle. I think the acting of the two actresses is good, but some plots are a bit rushed. Jean and Lydia are both sad and lonely. But when they fall in love, they inspire tenacity in their hearts. I love that Jean gently blows the bees off Lydia's neck as if a spell of love has opened Lydia's heart. "A touch and yet not a touch" bring us infinite tenderness. And their last kiss is very touching, brave and romantic. The ending is regretful but also hopeful!

Last edited by Aroma2020 on 14 Jun 2021, 06:41, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aroma2020 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 13:38
17. "I love you." "I love you, too." —— Jean & Lydia (Tell It to the Bees, 2018)

:heart: The movie is not passionate, but natural and subtle. I think the acting of the two actresses is good, but some plots are a bit rushed. Jean and Lydia are both sad and lonely. But when they fall in love, they inspire tenacity in their hearts. I love that Jean gently blows the bees off Lydia's neck as if a spell of love has opened Lydia's heart. "A touch yet not touch" bring us infinite tenderness. And their last kiss is very touching, brave and romantic. The ending is regretful but also hopeful!

I swear whether it's nature, nurture or God that created me a dyke, I'm grateful. Homosexual females are the best people on this planet and no one can dispute that for me. It took me years to finally realise I belong to the greatest people on earth.

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 14:01
I swear whether it's nature, nurture or God that created me a dyke, I'm grateful. Homosexual females are the best people on this planet and no one can dispute that for me. It took me years to finally realise I belong to the greatest people on earth.
:wub: :grouphug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All I'm saying is I'll fight for you against all odds. And I don't care about your DNA. You hear me? I'm going to show you that I'm the best thing that ever happened to you.
I'm going to show you that the stars aligned when I stole that Fxxing car and you scammed a guy and we got caught because if we hadn't we would never have met. I don't care that you're like a fxxking concrete wall.
I don't care. If I have to smash through it over and over again, I will. I don't care. But Maca I swear on my life, you'll love me more than anyone else.
Estefanía Kabila AKA Curly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:35
All I'm saying is I'll fight for you against all odds. And I don't care about your DNA. You hear me? I'm going to show you that I'm the best thing that ever happened to you.
I'm going to show you that the stars aligned when I stole that Fxxing car and you scammed a guy and we got caught because if we hadn't we would never have met. I don't care that you're like a fxxking concrete wall.
I don't care. If I have to smash through it over and over again, I will. I don't care. But Maca I swear on my life, you'll love me more than anyone else.
Estefanía Kabila AKA Rizos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:35
"All I'm saying is I'll fight for you against all odds. And I don't care about your DNA. You hear me? I'm going to show you that I'm the best thing that ever happened to you.
I don't care. If I have to smash through it over and over again, I will. I don't care. But Maca I swear on my life, you'll love me more than anyone else."

Estefanía Kabila AKA "Rizos".

Aroma2020

Post by Aroma2020 »

Re#96-98: :hug: Thanks for sharing. I remember watching this TV show S1. I didn't watch the rest of it. :unsure: So they are finally together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aroma2020 wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 13:37
Re#96-98: :hug: Thanks for sharing. I remember watching this TV show S1. I didn't watch the rest of it. :unsure: So they are finally together?
Oh no, Rizos aka Estefanía Kabila remained in prison while Maca went on some crime spree in a different series. It's a shitshow after Vis a Vis and I wouldn't recommend anything further. It's like what my grandma says, "a few good days you'll remember forever because the rest of your life is filled with a lot of bad day". <_<