Re: Lesbian TV Shows

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 15:17
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 15:01
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 14:57

Well, I check it and it was bad...it had only hetero explicit sex-scenes, almost all the episodes were really disgusting and awful.
It was really raw and it shows how disgusting men kidnap poor girls (most of the time with consent of their family) and how the sex trafficking is working.
DA. How about lesbian character that you mention? Can we watch only for her?
No...she has only one flashback-episode 4 (if you want to watch it and it's very fast)...However her character hasn't explicit scenes with men (like the other two women who have a lot)
Thank for the head up. I'll check it out with zero expectation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 15:39
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 15:25
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 14:53
Tomorrow starts Sky Rojo on Netflix
(8 episodes each of 25 minutes. The second season might be aired by the mid of 2022.)
Tell us if it's worth watching
Are we actually excited about it? It looks like a bad version of Money Heist and I wouldn't trust a similiar production. Hoping to be wrong though.
I have low expectations...especially after reading the spoilers. They are three leading ladies, two of them straight and only Wendy is probably lesbian (flashbacks :unsure: ).
You must know that there are many hetero sex scenes (as they are sex workers).
Well, I'll check it, cause it has only 8 episodes and I'll tell you
didn't even know they were prostitutes...
Does the show make it seem like prostituting yourself is empowering?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 17:19
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 15:39
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 15:25

Are we actually excited about it? It looks like a bad version of Money Heist and I wouldn't trust a similiar production. Hoping to be wrong though.
I have low expectations...especially after reading the spoilers. They are three leading ladies, two of them straight and only Wendy is probably lesbian (flashbacks :unsure: ).
You must know that there are many hetero sex scenes (as they are sex workers).
Well, I'll check it, cause it has only 8 episodes and I'll tell you
didn't even know they were prostitutes...
Does the show make it seem like prostituting yourself is empowering?
It's about human trafficking and sex-trafficking so, no... The girls are victims of the system. They kidnap poor girls or blackmail them or they lie to them (saying that they will work as 'waitresses'). They are slaves/prisoners and the clients can ''use'' the girls as they want...(they are objects for their sick fantasies)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Canadian show 'The Burden of Truth' is going to end with season 4.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 15:01

DA. How about lesbian character that you mention? Can we watch only for her?
No...she has only one flashback-episode 4 (if you want to watch it and it's very fast)...However her character hasn't explicit scenes with men (like the other two women who have a lot)
Wendy states she is a lesbian and that she doesn't like men. She is cool in general and most interesting of the three women, at least in my opinion. The scene where she tells her story in e4 is kind of heartbreaking. She clearly is deeply in love with the girl in Argentina. There was a second really short flashback in e8, which hints for a bigger backstory. Let's hope the girlfriend pops up in S2. I think we definitely will see more of them in the form of flashbacks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 21:55
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:

Wendy states she is a lesbian and that she doesn't like men. She is cool in general and most interesting of the three women, at least in my opinion. The scene where she tells her story in e4 is kind of heartbreaking. She clearly is deeply in love with the girl in Argentina. There was a second really short flashback in e8, which hints for a bigger backstory. Let's hope the girlfriend pops up in S2. I think we definitely will see more of them in the form of flashbacks.
Forgot to mention, a sort of funny scene, where she asks the other girls how to proceed with clients, cause she has zero idea about turning on men, and sex with men I guess...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know what? that sounds horrible in so many levels...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 22:15
You know what? that sounds horrible in so many levels...
It is horrible and I've been waiting for this show.

Bleh123
Reactions:

Post by Bleh123 »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 18:21
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 17:45
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 15:48

Thankfully, they didn't turn Toni straight. They excuse her pregnancy saying that Toni has gynecological problems and she can't have baby in the future. So, she decided to have now baby (the donor/father is their gay friend from season 1).
Cheryl will have a new girlfriend (you know, for more drama) but I'm sure that Choni will be the end game.
Ummm, am I the only one lost in this storyline? So Choni were together, then Toni learnt she can’t have kids in the future, so she got pregnant with their gay friend and now Cheryl has a new gf? I’m sorry but whaaat :nervous:
X2. Wait what?! Like pregnant lesbian storyline because the actress got pregnant IRL. The other anon was right they could just hide if for a while or maybe make a different story to make actress leave. I dunno. Just reading what happened to her made me cringe.
X3 wtf writers should learn from someone with brains - Best pregnant lesbian storyline was on Killjoys, best hide the pregnancy was on Person of interest. Jesus it’s not that hard to shoot actress only boobs and higher or from behind/certain angles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bleh123 wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 22:24
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 18:21
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 17:45

Ummm, am I the only one lost in this storyline? So Choni were together, then Toni learnt she can’t have kids in the future, so she got pregnant with their gay friend and now Cheryl has a new gf? I’m sorry but whaaat :nervous:
X2. Wait what?! Like pregnant lesbian storyline because the actress got pregnant IRL. The other anon was right they could just hide if for a while or maybe make a different story to make actress leave. I dunno. Just reading what happened to her made me cringe.
X3 wtf writers should learn from someone with brains - Best pregnant lesbian storyline was on Killjoys, best hide the pregnancy was on Person of interest. Jesus it’s not that hard to shoot actress only boobs and higher or from behind/certain angles
tbf they couldn't sideline the character because they sidelined them enough to be noticed they were doing it and they would have being taken to task by the internet.
Personally i would have benched Toni after Vanessa had her kid, give Cheryl a new love interest, they are doing it with Minerva now, AND then bring Toni back for a good deserved love triangle, but they can't do that because deep down they don't actually care for either character, or any other character outside of the main 4 leads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's happening in Deadly Illusions? It has 3.8 rating on IMDB 😂

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 19:14
because the movie is something else. i mean while i was watching i keep wondering how tf netfix picked that, the bar is really low now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It has a lesbian character?

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 20:09
Is the lesbian couple from season 1 still in it? I kept meaning to catch up but forget.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 21:27
Guest wrote:
Is the lesbian couple from season 1 still in it? I kept meaning to catch up but forget.
No, unfortunately... :unsure:
The actress who played Billy's niece left after season 1..Luna later found a new girlfriend Stevie.
She ends the show with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 21:23
Guest wrote:
I'm not sure, don't think so, only some ff activity based on the trailer :lol: but it looks so bad and has so many bad reviewes that I'm too scared to check it out :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm not sure, don't think so, only some ff activity based on the trailer :lol: but it looks so bad and has so many bad reviewes that I'm too scared to check it out :lol:
It's a movie I think :fool:

AlexCabot

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:07
AlexCabot wrote:
Guest wrote:
The actress who played Billy's niece left after season 1..Luna later found a new girlfriend Stevie.
Thank you for letting me know. Is it worth it to binge the rest of the series?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:27
Guest wrote:
AlexCabot wrote:

Season 1 was the best. (the lesbians were the main characters, they had good story and the plot was really interesting)
Season 2 was okay-ish but the show has lost the magic
Season 3 was the worst! (Luna was barely in it, the show focused on Billy's and Joanna's relationship-boring..and the plot was meh)
Season 4 was better (the writers remember that there is Luna and they gave her not only a girlfriend but a decent plot. Joanna got pregnat, she and Billy have now a baby girl...so, many scenes with them. The rest of the story was ok)

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 14:52
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 13:01
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 12:54

The meet cute with her the judge was pretty tropey and adorable—I kind of loved it lol. And her character is so pleasant! Go back a page to see gifs, they’re under a spoiler tag.
I watched it and it was love at first sight when they meet eye to eye literally :lol:
I know! The judge’s reaction when the elevator doors close and she’s gotten her number is so cute lol. I like them, it’s a break from all the usual lesbian angst and drama we’ve been getting in shows lately.
Surprised people are into this. I just don't believe the judge lady is gay like...at all. She just screams straight lady to me and they have no chemistry. Acker is doing her best...she could fake chemistry with a box, but it's not saving it for me =/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh god the blonde is a terrible actress. Oof. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 00:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Everything about that movie is terrible, it’s just baiting.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 15:33
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 00:25
Guest wrote:

Everything about that movie is terrible, it’s just baiting.
It's a Lifetime-type movie on Netflix, you don't take these type of films seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2021, 14:55
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2021, 12:00

Upcoming Web series from Taiwan.
EP1
EP2

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I have a question, is secret bridesmaids business any good? i see that lena from supergirl is in it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 16:04
I have a question, is secret bridesmaids business any good? i see that lena from supergirl is in it
No, a horrible show with stupid ending. Save yourself from it.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 16:11
guest wrote:
ok thank you. after sky rojo and the one i thought this one would have been the chosen one

AlexCabot

Post by AlexCabot »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:49
AlexCabot wrote:
20 Mar 2021, 22:27
Guest wrote:

Season 1 was the best. (the lesbians were the main characters, they had good story and the plot was really interesting)
Season 2 was okay-ish but the show has lost the magic
Season 3 was the worst! (Luna was barely in it, the show focused on Billy's and Joanna's relationship-boring..and the plot was meh)
Season 4 was better (the writers remember that there is Luna and they gave her not only a girlfriend but a decent plot. Joanna got pregnat, she and Billy have now a baby girl...so, many scenes with them. The rest of the story was ok)
Thank you. I had season 4 downloaded already so I skimmed it. Glad to know I can skip 2 and 3.

guestie
Reactions: 145

Post by guestie »

In the new Line of Duty series on the BBC it looks like the new potential corrupt officer the series will follow is a lesbian played by Kelly MacDonald. She's certainly been involved with one of the women on her team as in the first episode we see her packing her things to leave and they argue over what was the cause of the end of their relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New lesbian character on Line Of Duty. I'm shook. This is like the BBC's biggest show.
Can't see her story ending well though considering what the show is like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love Kelly MacDonald. Always thought Kate should've been lesbian but I'll settle for bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestie wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 21:56
In the new Line of Duty series on the BBC it looks like the new potential corrupt officer we are following is a lesbian played by Kelly MacDonald. She's certainly been involved with one of the women on her team as in the first episode we see her packing her things to leave and they argue over what was the cause of the end of their relationship.
I'm sorry, this sounds really like the Anne Oldman break up scene :lol:

Is Kelly McD a jerk or are we rooting for her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We don't know yet but the ex gf turned out to be perhaps not as stable as implied
Rooting for Kelly MacDonald at the mo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her Black Mirror ep shoulda been gay :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:16
In my memory she was lol. I just remember her wearing a white shirt and suit and saying fuck a lot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:16
Thank you for reminding me what else she's been on. I knew I'd seen her on something else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 16:30
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
ok thank you. after sky rojo and the one i thought this one would have been the chosen one
da. I didn’t think secret bridesmaids was terrible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Regarding Line of Duty, Kate is 100% gonna use that new lesbian for inside information. It's gonna be sad but I kind of can't wait to see it. :lol:

guestie
Reactions: 145

Post by guestie »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:09
guestie wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 21:56
In the new Line of Duty series on the BBC it looks like the new potential corrupt officer we are following is a lesbian played by Kelly MacDonald. She's certainly been involved with one of the women on her team as in the first episode we see her packing her things to leave and they argue over what was the cause of the end of their relationship.
I'm sorry, this sounds really like the Anne Oldman break up scene :lol:

Is Kelly McD a jerk or are we rooting for her?
I'm on the fence about if we're rooting for her or not. It was her ex-girlfriend who dobbed her into anti-corruption so it muddies the water a lot. Also her superior is Buckles who has been involved with all the dodgy people but who could also equally just be incompetent as he's never really done anything bad that we've seen. He just seems like he knows the right people rather than being a real bad guy like a lot of the others have been.

I wonder if this might be one case where the officer is ''good'' but maybe gets fitted up by others and AC-12 have to figure out a way to get to the truth? I'm not sure there is certainly more going on with her than there seems though but she's not dastardly yet, seems a lot more nuanced. Admittedly all the the officers in each season who have been the lead officer being investigated like Denton, Gates, Waldon etc have all been nuanced but this time I got the feeling its going to be more layered than ever especially given the girlfriend being the one who reported her angle. Plus the girlfriend seemed very paranoid about the break up and not dealing with it all well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 22:41
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you sure you’re watching the same show I’m talking about because

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thought Katie McGrath's gay scenes were pretty hot, especially that bathtub scene :$ I haven't seen the rest of the show.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

LChatterHi
Reactions:

Post by LChatterHi »

Anyone with a link for the Google drive movies?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 23:14
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 22:12
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:33

da. oh, that makes it all better and not at all gross that she has feelings for the brother.

seriously tho, are people being purposely dense? at the end of the day, no matter how much writers think they're being clever and believe their storyline is soooo different all they do is reinforce that f/f relationships are lesser by inserting a dude in it.

they could've switched the siblings, they could made them sisters, etc but no, they chose the typical bs...

anyway, i can't believe this boring ass show with that shitty storyline has fans here. some people will really take anything.
x2 that one anon who thinks we actually care about the show and its message" lmaooo it could be the greatest show ever made but if they treat their lesbian or bi characters like this then it doesn't matter. idk why they're so adamant on wanting ppl to give it a chance, you just enjoy your show and find others in the internet or reddit to discuss it with.
I couldn't care less if you give it a chance or not. My only point was that they treated all their three romantic storylines like shit, not just the wlw. It's obvious they didn't intend to cater to people who only watch tvshows for the ships.
I enjoyed the show and actually found it "binge worthy".

Kate is probably trying to figure out why she has these feelings for the brother if they are not matched. Maybe a catalyst for Kate brining down "The One" enterprises.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 01:56
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Are you sure you’re watching the same show I’m talking about because
The three main characters were women. 1 was in love with her best friend. It was open ended. I’d say that qualifies as “not terrible”. 😂🙈

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 02:25
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I thought Katie McGrath's gay scenes were pretty hot, especially that bathtub scene :$ I haven't seen the rest of the show.
yep, and she did a great job playing the lovesick les pining over her best friend. I thought it was well worth my time.

myka4hg
Reactions: 45

Post by myka4hg »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 02:48
Shelby wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 02:25
Guest wrote:
yep, and she did a great job playing the lovesick les pining over her best friend. I thought it was well worth my time.
x2. The plot was decent too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know if the show The Search Party has lesbian content? I feel like it should, but only find reference to a gay friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 23:04
Does anyone know if the show The Search Party has lesbian content? I feel like it should, but only find reference to a gay friend.
It does not, or at least nothing worth notice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I started watching "astrid et raphaelle" and i am really enjoying it.
I remember seeing people shipping them on social media. Does the show go there or is it just wishful thinking?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 23:04
It doesn’t. But I agree, it’s the kind of show you’d think would have a lesbian / lesbian couple. Smh. I still really enjoy the show though