Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2021, 23:52
No official confirmation but this to me feels like they are done with Germany after Tuesday.

Me too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When will the movie come out? I dont know if this is good or bad timing with the Crown, and everything that going on with meghan and harry and the royals right now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 16:08
When will the movie come out? I dont know if this is good or bad timing with the Crown, and everything that going on with meghan and harry and the royals right now
The target release is sometime this fall. It’s expected to hit the fall festival circuit after possibly premiering in Venice. Heightened interest in the royals is a good thing, imo, especially as right now Harry is the sympathetic one and the sentiment towards the rest of the family isn’t very good right now. Little Harry is in the movie and maybe Diana’s relationship with him as he was considered “the spare” will be a factor, and given what he said in the interview about living off the money Diana left him and how he thinks she saw this coming, I think there will be interest in a movie based on when Diana decided she had enough and was leaving the royal family - not too different from Harry and Meghan. Many people are drawing parallels. It’s expected that the tabloids and royalists in the UK will come out swinging like they did with the Crown but who cares, they’re always going to complain about anything that portrays the royal family and Charles as anything less than divine beings.

This movie is sandwiched by two seasons of the Crown - one leading up to the events of this movie and one taking place around the same time and after. I think the timing is good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Donating to this year's bday project has started.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Beautiful location

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 21:03
Donating to this year's bday project has started.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 23:59
Beautiful location

They are using a crane camera for that scene which means there will be wide shots. Great because as you said that location is really beautiful and Spencer's cinematographer has an amazing eye for shots of nature.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen posted (2076) and followed someone (298). Dylan posted a pic of the castle. As per the articles, they wrapped the Münster part of filming. I wonder if they will continue filming in Germany or they will head to UK now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 11:25
Kristen posted (2076) and followed someone (298). Dylan posted a pic of the castle. As per the articles, they wrapped the Münster part of filming. I wonder if they will continue filming in Germany or they will head to UK now.
SA She posted +2 (2078).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2079 now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe this is/will be official title card/logo for the movie too when it comes out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 13:31
2079 now
So 4th post in a row today. She's probably saying goodbye to Germany by sharing throwback pics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There seems to be no goodbye to Germany at all! These articles say that today was the last day of shooting in Münsterland. They are off to Berlin Brandenburg now to finish filming. So the whole film is set in Germany:

https://www.wn.de/Muensterland/4382119- ... schen-Adel

https://www.radiokiepenkerl.de/artikel/ ... 89745.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They may not need to go to London to finish filming, the conclusion can be made in Germany.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 17:40
They may not need to go to London to finish filming, the conclusion can be made in Germany.
Or...it's something I've been thinking for a while now. What if cast is set to shoot everything in Germany but the 2nd crew will go to UK and then do additional aerial and street views shoot there. Maybe even some scenes with stand-ins as well. That's actually happens pretty often, when a filmmaker doesn't want to use green screen for that type of scenes and can get a real thing. So technically it would be both Germany and UK as filming locations.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 14:26
Guest wrote:
2079 now
So 4th post in a row today. She's probably saying goodbye to Germany by sharing throwback pics.
+1 now 2080. Also looks like Suzie is traveling by train

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the voice of the person talking to Suzie on her train’s story Kristen’s?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And we still have no idea who will play them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Great sets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 20:43
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2021, 14:26
Guest wrote:
2079 now
+1 now 2080. Also looks like Suzie is traveling by train
+1 now 2081

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2021, 14:17

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2021, 23:01
Guest wrote:

The number in front is usually the position on call sheet. Andrew is 34 so that's not a prominent role. There is 8 (can it be 18 or 28 or just 8 ?) in front of Phillip so that will make it a fairly important role but that's definitely not the role Timothy Spall has. He'll probably be 2 or 3 on the call sheet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2021, 00:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The number in front is usually the position on call sheet. Andrew is 34 so that's not a prominent role. There is 8 (can it be 18 or 28 or just 8 ?) in front of Phillip so that will make it a fairly important role but that's definitely not the role Timothy Spall has. He'll probably be 2 or 3 on the call sheet.
Good eye.

I think that journalist who said Sally and Timothy will be playing fictional characters might be right. So far, besides Kristen, we are only sure who is playing Diana's dad and prince Andrew's whatshername ex wife, the red head. But we know whole royal family is going to pre represented in the movie, children included. It's a lot that's still unknown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2021, 00:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Good eye.

I think that journalist who said Sally and Timothy will be playing fictional characters might be right. So far, besides Kristen, we are only sure who is playing Diana's dad and prince Andrew's whatshername ex wife, the red head. But we know whole royal family is going to pre represented in the movie, children included. It's a lot that's still unknown.
DA Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York aka Fergie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2021, 01:33
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2021, 00:58
Guest wrote:

Good eye.

DA Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York aka Fergie
Thanks. I forgot her name.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen followed someone (299).

mcdumbass
Reactions: 20

Post by mcdumbass »

I genuinely didn’t think I had to tell you guys not to discuss leaked private photos and videos as if they’re all just casual gossip. This isn’t Kristen unfollowing her gf on IG or new pap pics. Kristen’s privacy being invaded in that way is awful and not something I’m ever gonna be comfortable discussing. Please do not discuss the leaks or anything having to do with them. If it continues, locking the thread will become a new norm. It’s okay for the thread to be dead when there’s nothing happening.
1 Image

crickets
Reactions: 77

Post by crickets »

mcdumbass wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 19:39
I genuinely didn’t think I had to tell you guys not to discuss leaked private photos and videos as if they’re all just casual gossip. This isn’t Kristen unfollowing her gf on IG or new pap pics. Kristen’s privacy being invaded in that way is awful and not something I’m ever gonna be comfortable discussing. Please do not discuss the leaks or anything having to do with them. If it continues, locking the thread will become a new norm. It’s okay for the thread to be dead when there’s nothing happening.
Exactly! Thanks ...👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

mcdumbass wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 19:39
Imo, you should've at least leave some harmless discussion about it, which explained few things, cause these leaks are not ending and folks will keep coming here and asking about it. There is no need to discuss leaks - there is not much to discuss about it anyway, but i don't see a point in pretending it never happened.
Sorry for this post, and ty for your work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen posted (2082)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cannes will supposedly unveil its lineup on June 10th if everything remains on schedule. I don't think Spencer will be ready for Cannes but that's something to keep an eye on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen followed +2 (301) and was followed by +1 (217).

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 11:12
One of the accounts she followed is Maggie Rogers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 12:37
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 07:17
Cannes will supposedly unveil its lineup on June 10th if everything remains on schedule. I don't think Spencer will be ready for Cannes but that's something to keep an eye on.
Why some of you are willing to prioritize Cannes over quality of Spencer will never be clear to me? It's obvious Pablo can't finish it on time. And he should rush it either. Cannes isn't the only festival in the world.
I'd like to see Spencer skipping Venice - bad vibes for Kristen - and do the Telluride + TIFF. combo if they want to premiere it early. If not, then NYFF.
I don't care where it premieres as long as it is good but Cannes is a possibility as they will get 3-3.5 months of post-production if the movie wraps on time. It is a European production so they'll do their best to premiere at one of the two big Euro festivals left for this year - Venice or Cannes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 14:16
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 14:01
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 12:37

Why some of you are willing to prioritize Cannes over quality of Spencer will never be clear to me? It's obvious Pablo can't finish it on time. And he should rush it either. Cannes isn't the only festival in the world.
I'd like to see Spencer skipping Venice - bad vibes for Kristen - and do the Telluride + TIFF. combo if they want to premiere it early. If not, then NYFF.
I don't care where it premieres as long as it is good but Cannes is a possibility as they will get 3-3.5 months of post-production if the movie wraps on time. It is a European production so they'll do their best to premiere at one of the two big Euro festivals left for this year - Venice or Cannes.
They don't have 3.5 months because submission date for Cannes, if it keeps it's July slot, is late April/early May I think. And eve if they did, 3.5 months is not enough time, Pablo is not one of directors who work fast.
Where film premieres will be decided by Neon, American company.
Submission dates don't matter for high profile movies. Cannes always has one or two last minute submissions every year. I am definitely not expecting it to premiere at Cannes but we'll know more by June.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 14:21
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 14:16
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 14:01

They don't have 3.5 months because submission date for Cannes, if it keeps it's July slot, is late April/early May I think. And eve if they did, 3.5 months is not enough time, Pablo is not one of directors who work fast.
Where film premieres will be decided by Neon, American company.
Submission dates don't matter for high profile movies. Cannes always has one or two last minute submissions every year. I am definitely not expecting it to premiere at Cannes but we'll know more by June.
DA Also many films are submitted while only partially finished. I agree though, I don’t think this will premiere at Cannes.

crickets

Post by crickets »

ryann wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 13:04
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 11:12
One of the accounts she followed is Maggie Rogers
Wow! How did you find this? Thanks anyway! Great CSI work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2021, 01:33
:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2021, 11:37
Kristen posted (2082)
Posted +1. 2083 now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Including Viewpoint (Kristen's)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2021, 01:40
Including Viewpoint (Kristen's)

Wonder if their clients will listen to them.
I hope it works. GG as it is now is such a scam tbh. But gen.population has no idea so, next to Oscar, it's still one of the most talked about and best respected awards in film industry. I'd laugh at the irony if it weren't so sad and enraging.
As for Kristen, I honestly don't think they ever considered her for anything so Ruth's been safe there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dylan posted a pic on her public account but then deleted. Has anyone seen it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2021, 09:12
She probably posted by mistake again, because she posted a pic on her private account.

crickets

Post by crickets »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2021, 10:23
Guest wrote:
She probably posted by mistake again, because she posted a pic on her private account.
This is funny. They seem both very gifted with instagram etc...🤣 She posted two pictures (Videos?), maybe she doesn‘t know that it is possible to post more than one picture per post! Just kidding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
16 Mar 2021, 11:10
Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2021, 10:23
Guest wrote:
This is funny. They seem both very gifted with instagram etc...🤣 She posted two pictures (Videos?), maybe she doesn‘t know that it is possible to post more than one picture per post! Just kidding.
Da. Kristen said as much, remember? During CA promo when she talked about her ig, Kristen said she likes posting and then Naomi was quick to add that Kristen's posts are funny but she's yet to learn how to upload more than one pic per post. 😂 That primo had some real gems like that, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How do you know she posted and deleted if you didnt see it?