Anonymous Confessions

Locked
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13551

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:37
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:25
This is exactly why no one should send nudes. Big creepy vibes in here right now.
I’m the one (sometimes) deleter here. I don’t see why it’s creepy to not delete it though. I think it’s unrealistic to expect that. If they’re sharing it, that’s different but just keeping it? I would have sent through Snapchat if I didn’t want them to.
I've sent nudes to a select few and it's kind of hot thinking they might still have them. I did give one explicit permission to download and keep them though. Another I think it was just implied. Could be weird to keep in you're in a very serious longterm relationships or getting married.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13552

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:48
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:37
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:25
This is exactly why no one should send nudes. Big creepy vibes in here right now.
I’m the one (sometimes) deleter here. I don’t see why it’s creepy to not delete it though. I think it’s unrealistic to expect that. If they’re sharing it, that’s different but just keeping it? I would have sent through Snapchat if I didn’t want them to.
If you’re not seeing this person anymore there is no reason as to why you would keep their nudes. I think many of you are naive to think that it’s harmless to keep such photos/videos of a person. Also, doing it through apps is one of the worst places to send things like that.
I don’t do it only because photos like that eventually cause drama in my life.

Maybe I am naive but I don’t see the harm. If my ex sent me back a photo or video I sent her years ago, I’d be flattered? If she posts it somewhere then that’s diff but just keeping it is harmless to me. And if she still looks at it, it’s flattering to me lol.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13553

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:03
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 19:51

Do you know if there are any pads that protect your tailbone? I only ever land on my butt when I fall. I think it’s in the ways that I try to save myself :lol:
What kind of skates do you have? I have a pair of Rollerblade's (brand). Mine were a little over 200 but they hurt my feet for some reason.
I have FR1 80 skates, the brand is FR Skates. They’re good. Shape of my foot is weird (very high arch, narrow ankle, somewhat wide forefoot), and these work for me, no pain, but they’re not totally perfect for me, I ordered them online in my size and I have to take out the insole for them to work well for me. There was some other model from another brand that I heard was really good and not that expensive, I’ll post it if I can find where I saw them or if I remember what they’re called. I heard Rollerblade brand ones can be good. Can you return them or sell them if they hurt? Other thing you can do is find a YouTube video where they show how to use a heat gun to soften the plastic on the skate and mold the part that hurts you so it doesn’t hurt anymore.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13554

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 21:20
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:03
What kind of skates do you have? I have a pair of Rollerblade's (brand). Mine were a little over 200 but they hurt my feet for some reason.
I have FR1 80 skates, the brand is FR Skates. They’re good. Shape of my foot is weird (very high arch, narrow ankle, somewhat wide forefoot), and these work for me, no pain, but they’re not totally perfect for me, I ordered them online in my size and I have to take out the insole for them to work well for me. There was some other model from another brand that I heard was really good and not that expensive, I’ll post it if I can find where I saw them or if I remember what they’re called. I heard Rollerblade brand ones can be good. Can you return them or sell them if they hurt? Other thing you can do is find a YouTube video where they show how to use a heat gun to soften the plastic on the skate and mold the part that hurts you so it doesn’t hurt anymore.
DA I used to have FRs! I swear by them. My feet are really skinny though so I have no input when it comes to that, just that I would use their rubber wheels as a stopper and I had no accidents with those rollerblades. Plastic wheels are the devil.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13555

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 21:26
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 21:20
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:34


What kind of skates do you have? I have a pair of Rollerblade's (brand). Mine were a little over 200 but they hurt my feet for some reason.
I have FR1 80 skates, the brand is FR Skates. They’re good. Shape of my foot is weird (very high arch, narrow ankle, somewhat wide forefoot), and these work for me, no pain, but they’re not totally perfect for me, I ordered them online in my size and I have to take out the insole for them to work well for me. There was some other model from another brand that I heard was really good and not that expensive, I’ll post it if I can find where I saw them or if I remember what they’re called. I heard Rollerblade brand ones can be good. Can you return them or sell them if they hurt? Other thing you can do is find a YouTube video where they show how to use a heat gun to soften the plastic on the skate and mold the part that hurts you so it doesn’t hurt anymore.
DA I used to have FRs! I swear by them. My feet are really skinny though so I have no input when it comes to that, just that I would use their rubber wheels as a stopper and I had no accidents with those rollerblades. Plastic wheels are the devil.
Yeah, they’re good skates, and the wheels are good.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13556

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 21:20
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:03
What kind of skates do you have? I have a pair of Rollerblade's (brand). Mine were a little over 200 but they hurt my feet for some reason.
I have FR1 80 skates, the brand is FR Skates. They’re good. Shape of my foot is weird (very high arch, narrow ankle, somewhat wide forefoot), and these work for me, no pain, but they’re not totally perfect for me, I ordered them online in my size and I have to take out the insole for them to work well for me. There was some other model from another brand that I heard was really good and not that expensive, I’ll post it if I can find where I saw them or if I remember what they’re called. I heard Rollerblade brand ones can be good. Can you return them or sell them if they hurt? Other thing you can do is find a YouTube video where they show how to use a heat gun to soften the plastic on the skate and mold the part that hurts you so it doesn’t hurt anymore.
I'm Rollerblade OP. They started hurting after a few runs. By then, there was wear on the wheels so I didn't attempt to return them. The pain I think comes from a tightness on the right boot but my feet are plain and narrow so I'm not sure if it's a manufacturer flaw or what? I actually have a heat gun so maybe I'll look into that but it might be smarter just to sell it and recoup for another pair. I also had a pair of Sebas but sold those. They're hard to sell in general. I've gone through a number of pairs. :lol: But haven't actually skated in a few years!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13557

Post by Guest »

My ex is beyond dumb. I’m working on being a better person and stuff but she’s really testing my patience. She calls me for advice on shit now and it’s exhausting because it always reminds me of the days when we were together and just how shit she is.

She doesn’t play by any code or rules. She wants to be everyone’s best friend. She’s in some drama now with her new situation because she spent a night at her gf’s best friend’s house. Without telling her gf until after the fact. I don’t get why she does shit like that. Why not get your own friends and just stick with them rather than trying to infiltrate and take over. And her confusion over why it makes her gfs upset makes no sense to me. She was fighting me tooth and nail when I was trying to explain it to her.

I honestly think I hate her but whatever.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13558

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 21:51
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 21:20
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:34


What kind of skates do you have? I have a pair of Rollerblade's (brand). Mine were a little over 200 but they hurt my feet for some reason.
I have FR1 80 skates, the brand is FR Skates. They’re good. Shape of my foot is weird (very high arch, narrow ankle, somewhat wide forefoot), and these work for me, no pain, but they’re not totally perfect for me, I ordered them online in my size and I have to take out the insole for them to work well for me. There was some other model from another brand that I heard was really good and not that expensive, I’ll post it if I can find where I saw them or if I remember what they’re called. I heard Rollerblade brand ones can be good. Can you return them or sell them if they hurt? Other thing you can do is find a YouTube video where they show how to use a heat gun to soften the plastic on the skate and mold the part that hurts you so it doesn’t hurt anymore.
I'm Rollerblade OP. They started hurting after a few runs. By then, there was wear on the wheels so I didn't attempt to return them. The pain I think comes from a tightness on the right boot but my feet are plain and narrow so I'm not sure if it's a manufacturer flaw or what? I actually have a heat gun so maybe I'll look into that but it might be smarter just to sell it and recoup for another pair. I also had a pair of Sebas but sold those. They're hard to sell in general. I've gone through a number of pairs. :lol: But haven't actually skated in a few years!
Is it like a pressure point or is there pinching? I assume you have tried adjusting the tightness of the skate to try to see if making it looser or tighter would make it go away.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13559

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:01
My ex is beyond dumb. I’m working on being a better person and stuff but she’s really testing my patience. She calls me for advice on shit now and it’s exhausting because it always reminds me of the days when we were together and just how shit she is.

She doesn’t play by any code or rules. She wants to be everyone’s best friend. She’s in some drama now with her new situation because she spent a night at her gf’s best friend’s house. Without telling her gf until after the fact. I don’t get why she does shit like that. Why not get your own friends and just stick with them rather than trying to infiltrate and take over. And her confusion over why it makes her gfs upset makes no sense to me. She was fighting me tooth and nail when I was trying to explain it to her.

I honestly think I hate her but whatever.
Lol did we date the same woman? I have an ex who was like that. I just cutted her off eventually. Fuck that.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13560

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:08
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:01
My ex is beyond dumb. I’m working on being a better person and stuff but she’s really testing my patience. She calls me for advice on shit now and it’s exhausting because it always reminds me of the days when we were together and just how shit she is.

She doesn’t play by any code or rules. She wants to be everyone’s best friend. She’s in some drama now with her new situation because she spent a night at her gf’s best friend’s house. Without telling her gf until after the fact. I don’t get why she does shit like that. Why not get your own friends and just stick with them rather than trying to infiltrate and take over. And her confusion over why it makes her gfs upset makes no sense to me. She was fighting me tooth and nail when I was trying to explain it to her.

I honestly think I hate her but whatever.
Lol did we date the same woman? I have an ex who was like that. I just cutted her off eventually. Fuck that.
We didn’t talk for years and they were good years lol.

I think people like that are just bad and are entirely too selfish to ever consider how anyone else feels on anything. Why do people like her even date. She used to drive me nuts with her “I’m just gonna do whatever I wanna do and you as my gf should just trust me and deal”

It’s not even about trust and who the hell is gonna trust anyone who moves like that?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13561

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:06
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 21:51
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 21:20

I have FR1 80 skates, the brand is FR Skates. They’re good. Shape of my foot is weird (very high arch, narrow ankle, somewhat wide forefoot), and these work for me, no pain, but they’re not totally perfect for me, I ordered them online in my size and I have to take out the insole for them to work well for me. There was some other model from another brand that I heard was really good and not that expensive, I’ll post it if I can find where I saw them or if I remember what they’re called. I heard Rollerblade brand ones can be good. Can you return them or sell them if they hurt? Other thing you can do is find a YouTube video where they show how to use a heat gun to soften the plastic on the skate and mold the part that hurts you so it doesn’t hurt anymore.
I'm Rollerblade OP. They started hurting after a few runs. By then, there was wear on the wheels so I didn't attempt to return them. The pain I think comes from a tightness on the right boot but my feet are plain and narrow so I'm not sure if it's a manufacturer flaw or what? I actually have a heat gun so maybe I'll look into that but it might be smarter just to sell it and recoup for another pair. I also had a pair of Sebas but sold those. They're hard to sell in general. I've gone through a number of pairs. :lol: But haven't actually skated in a few years!
Is it like a pressure point or is there pinching? I assume you have tried adjusting the tightness of the skate to try to see if making it looser or tighter would make it go away.
Yeah I've tried adjusting the straps. It feels tight on the upper half where my toes begin like it's squeezing them together when I ride? It can get quite painful, sadly. I think I should just get a different pair if I ever want to resume inline skating. Those 100mm wheels look tempting but I hate the idea of sacrificing control and manueverability. Pretty neat to encounter someone else who inline skates especially with ones like mine. I have the Rollerblade Twister 80. Yours are probably higher end though. ^_^

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13562

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:42
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 19:11
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 18:56


What? =_=
Sad world they live in tbh.
R&B, especially sung by men, is so fucking bad. It’s the most rinse and repeat genre out there.
If you don't like some classic motown fuck you.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13563

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:08
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:01
My ex is beyond dumb. I’m working on being a better person and stuff but she’s really testing my patience. She calls me for advice on shit now and it’s exhausting because it always reminds me of the days when we were together and just how shit she is.

She doesn’t play by any code or rules. She wants to be everyone’s best friend. She’s in some drama now with her new situation because she spent a night at her gf’s best friend’s house. Without telling her gf until after the fact. I don’t get why she does shit like that. Why not get your own friends and just stick with them rather than trying to infiltrate and take over. And her confusion over why it makes her gfs upset makes no sense to me. She was fighting me tooth and nail when I was trying to explain it to her.

I honestly think I hate her but whatever.
Lol did we date the same woman? I have an ex who was like that. I just cutted her off eventually. Fuck that.
We didn’t talk for years and they were good years lol.

I think people like that are just bad and are entirely too selfish to ever consider how anyone else feels on anything. Why do people like her even date. She used to drive me nuts with her “I’m just gonna do whatever I wanna do and you as my gf should just trust me and deal”

It’s not even about trust and who the hell is gonna trust anyone who moves like that?
Mine reached out to me after years too lmao it might be the same woman. Repeat offender. :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13564

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:08
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:01
My ex is beyond dumb. I’m working on being a better person and stuff but she’s really testing my patience. She calls me for advice on shit now and it’s exhausting because it always reminds me of the days when we were together and just how shit she is.

She doesn’t play by any code or rules. She wants to be everyone’s best friend. She’s in some drama now with her new situation because she spent a night at her gf’s best friend’s house. Without telling her gf until after the fact. I don’t get why she does shit like that. Why not get your own friends and just stick with them rather than trying to infiltrate and take over. And her confusion over why it makes her gfs upset makes no sense to me. She was fighting me tooth and nail when I was trying to explain it to her.

I honestly think I hate her but whatever.
Lol did we date the same woman? I have an ex who was like that. I just cutted her off eventually. Fuck that.
We didn’t talk for years and they were good years lol.

I think people like that are just bad and are entirely too selfish to ever consider how anyone else feels on anything. Why do people like her even date. She used to drive me nuts with her “I’m just gonna do whatever I wanna do and you as my gf should just trust me and deal”

It’s not even about trust and who the hell is gonna trust anyone who moves like that?
SA Also, she loves to go on and on about how she's sooo monogamous and is just so SICK and TIRED of this seemingly non-monog world. Because when she's with a girl, she's basically obsessed and all of her thoughts revolve around her. And it's like.... did you forget who you're telling these lies to? YOU'RE the reason why Amazon keeps sending me strapon offers and have fucked literally every single time we have hung out this year, so.. how am I supposed to react? I know she doesn't expect me to just go along with her lies at her big age.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13565

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:54
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:08


Lol did we date the same woman? I have an ex who was like that. I just cutted her off eventually. Fuck that.
We didn’t talk for years and they were good years lol.

I think people like that are just bad and are entirely too selfish to ever consider how anyone else feels on anything. Why do people like her even date. She used to drive me nuts with her “I’m just gonna do whatever I wanna do and you as my gf should just trust me and deal”

It’s not even about trust and who the hell is gonna trust anyone who moves like that?
Mine reached out to me after years too lmao it might be the same woman. Repeat offender. :lol:
Lmao, did she tell you she changed when she reached out? Listed a few accomplishments and did you believe her? I realized way too late that she hadn't changed at all lool.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13566

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:59
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:54
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:25

We didn’t talk for years and they were good years lol.

I think people like that are just bad and are entirely too selfish to ever consider how anyone else feels on anything. Why do people like her even date. She used to drive me nuts with her “I’m just gonna do whatever I wanna do and you as my gf should just trust me and deal”

It’s not even about trust and who the hell is gonna trust anyone who moves like that?
Mine reached out to me after years too lmao it might be the same woman. Repeat offender. :lol:
Lmao, did she tell you she changed when she reached out? Listed a few accomplishments and did you believe her? I realized way too late that she hadn't changed at all lool.
Yes :rofl: it's the same damn loser OR corona wasn't the only pandemic going on last year lmao. We didn't hook up though.

User avatar
AlexCabot
Administrator
Reactions: 11
Posts: 816
Joined: 26 Nov 2018, 00:01

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13567

Post by AlexCabot »

I am jealous of my roommate telling me she can get her vaccine now. She has worked from home the whole year, and will continue to do so. But now thanks to her field of work she is eligible for the vaccine. Meanwhile I have gone into work this whole pandemic, dealing with maskless assholes and idiots in person, and am not eligible yet and wont be for a while. This is so dumb!

And so many old people are still having a hard time getting appointments too. Whoever is in charge of this process sucks!
1
1 Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13568

Post by Guest »

AlexCabot wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 23:31
I am jealous of my roommate telling me she can get her vaccine now. She has worked from home the whole year, and will continue to do so. But now thanks to her field of work she is eligible for the vaccine. Meanwhile I have gone into work this whole pandemic, dealing with maskless assholes and idiots in person, and am not eligible yet and wont be for a while. This is so dumb!

And so many old people are still having a hard time getting appointments too. Whoever is in charge of this process sucks!
Where in the world are you? Over here, the frontline workers got priority. If you worked for a prioritized field but weren’t working with the public, you didn’t count. Then it was over 80s, then over 70s. Then it was those with pre-existing conditions (aka now). Then it’s going to be those in housing as well as racialized minorities (our numbers show that they’re affected most. They shoulda been higher up in priority tbh). AND THEENNN it’ll be the rest of us. Probably another year and half or so.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13569

Post by Guest »

I love to fart.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13570

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 23:53
I love to fart.
I love birthing a big shit. It’s so satisfying. That lasting feeling of satisfaction is 100% better than an orgasm to me.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13571

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 23:55
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 23:53
I love to fart.
I love birthing a big shit. It’s so satisfying. That lasting feeling of satisfaction is 100% better than an orgasm to me.
Yesss! This too is euphoric.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13572

Post by Guest »

I don’t know what to do with my taxes this year. I collected a ton of benefits and I don’t know what to do with it all. I probably owe thousands, ugh.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13573

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 00:02
I don’t know what to do with my taxes this year. I collected a ton of benefits and I don’t know what to do with it all. I probably owe thousands, ugh.
What kind of benefits?
Did you donate anything (or “donate” anything)? Home office deduction? Business travel expenses? Defer income? Side hustle to claim business deductions?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13574

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 00:12
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 00:02
I don’t know what to do with my taxes this year. I collected a ton of benefits and I don’t know what to do with it all. I probably owe thousands, ugh.
What kind of benefits?
Did you donate anything (or “donate” anything)? Home office deduction? Business travel expenses? Defer income? Side hustle to claim business deductions?
Oh ya omg I “donated” lots. If I claim that, that should help? What do I need? Receipts?

I got rent receipts but other than that, nothing. They gave out an untaxed benefit as soon as the pandemic started and I took it the whole way through. 14 grand worth. Then they decided to put me on EI. At the time, I didn’t care that I was on the untaxed benefits but now I wish I made the switch sooner.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13575

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 23:10
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:59
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 22:54


Mine reached out to me after years too lmao it might be the same woman. Repeat offender. :lol:
Lmao, did she tell you she changed when she reached out? Listed a few accomplishments and did you believe her? I realized way too late that she hadn't changed at all lool.
Yes :rofl: it's the same damn loser OR corona wasn't the only pandemic going on last year lmao. We didn't hook up though.
You’re smarter than me lol. Hooking up is the only way I can tolerate her though. Or else she’s just gonna spew all of her stupidity all over the place. Just yesterday she ruined my day by yelling out “I CAN’T HEAR YOU! I CANT HEAR YOU! HELLO??! I CANT HEAR YOU!” for like 30 seconds straight during a FaceTime call. She wasn’t even giving me a window to say anything to see if she could hear me. When I told her to stfu, she wants to ask “Well WHY didn’t you say anything?!”

So stupid. No real thoughts enter that head of hers.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13576

Post by Guest »

I argue with trans people in real life about their bullshit. We had a speaker come to my class and I argued with her for the whole class (back in 2010). And then a friend of mine transitioned (she was sooo cute as a stud too 😔) and I argued with him all day and night but he made me understand the struggle of body dysmorphia.

The new thing that I’m seeing is that non-trans people seem to think they know for certain about trans issues. Like why is a straight cis-person telling me I’m a bigot for wanting vagina. I would fuck a transman waaaaaay before a transwoman, tf. Why do straight people care so much about this??? Internet people are so weird now. They waaaay overstep their boundaries.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13577

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 02:52
I saw it a few hours ago.
I thought I would be more upset. I'm not. I'm just sad. Just sad in general. I'm more done than I thought I was.
How was your day, anon?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13578

Post by Guest »

Hey, Bad At the Internet here. For those who use WhatsApp, do you get notifications somehow when someone updates their photo? I know there’s stories on there now but I don’t bother with that so idk how the new updates works but my mom seems to know when I update my photo within seconds.

I just wanna block her from that update. She always has something to say lol.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13579

Post by Guest »

Why is the CDC telling people what to do if zombies came through? Is there research behind a possibility? The heck is going on

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13580

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:51
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:42
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 19:11

Sad world they live in tbh.
R&B, especially sung by men, is so fucking bad. It’s the most rinse and repeat genre out there.
*sighs in Ro James* Chris Brown’s not even r&b.
who said Chris Brown?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13581

Post by Guest »

I’ve really low standards for other people, but they still let me down. Next step is no standards. :nervous:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13582

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 03:05
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:51
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 20:42

R&B, especially sung by men, is so fucking bad. It’s the most rinse and repeat genre out there.
*sighs in Ro James* Chris Brown’s not even r&b.
who said Chris Brown?
*groans in Pleasure P* I thought you did. Maybe it was a DA.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13583

Post by Guest »

It’s obvious I’m putting more effort, for that reason I’m going to let you go.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13584

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 04:23
It’s obvious I’m putting more effort, for that reason I’m going to let you go.
All relationships feel like that sometimes, with one person giving more. Tell her how you feel first or else it may be a blind side.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13585

Post by Guest »

My ex girlfriend is evil I believe she is from the Devil. I never cheated in her or looked at anyone else for 15 years and she ghosted me

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13586

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 04:46
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 04:23
It’s obvious I’m putting more effort, for that reason I’m going to let you go.
All relationships feel like that sometimes, with one person giving more. Tell her how you feel first or else it may be a blind side.
DA I enjoy being the one that loves more. Idc if they’re not affectionate, I’ll love on them anywayZ. I like arguing about eventually shoving her against the wall just so I can sleep up under her. Annoying like that etc.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13587

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 04:54
My ex girlfriend is evil I believe she is from the Devil. I never cheated in her or looked at anyone else for 15 years and she ghosted me
Oh mannnn. She has you basically screaming out Keyshia Cole. I’m sorry, anon.

Do you have a dog? You should mail her mother a pile of shit for Easter.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13588

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 05:25
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 04:54
My ex girlfriend is evil I believe she is from the Devil. I never cheated in her or looked at anyone else for 15 years and she ghosted me
Oh mannnn. She has you basically screaming out Keyshia Cole. I’m sorry, anon.

Do you have a dog? You should mail her mother a pile of shit for Easter.
Bitch, tell me why I wrote "Siri play I Should Have Cheated!", but I didn't post it because I didn't want to make a joke about OP's situation, but I thought the same exact thing.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13589

Post by Guest »

I have been swindled. For $800. Lol. It was the weirdest thing ever. I think she makes money solely through scamming people in the way that she scammed me.

We met on a site like 16 years ago. I don’t know if every city had it but my city had a MeetUp type thing but it was moreso like the first MySpace. Anyway I got a bunch of pen pals from it and she was the only one that stuck. We would add each other to all of our social medias whenever they came about. Facebook, then Instagram, then Snapchat.

She has a very extravagant lifestyle (I’m talking yacht parties, somehow being the only customers in fine restaurant after hours with the chef’s cooking for you and 2 of your friends while smoking a blunt at the table, renting out chef’s on a Tuesday just because). I’m seeing all this and asking mutual friends (that I met way after I met her online) what she does. Friends are telling me she’s in music and just has connections.

So fast forward to last year, I bored during the pandemic and call her over. She shows up immediately with a bottle of Ace of Spades to celebrate lol. When I tell you that she would spend thousands when we would hang out each night, I’m not joking. But it obviously wasn’t her money. A lot of it was put on a tab (she has a specific delivery person that delivers literally everything. From any drug to any shoe you want) that I assumed someone else was covering. I never asked. I didn’t care to.

Anyway, she begins telling me about some black market flip. And that was what she did to make quick flips whenever she needed. She asked if I wanted in and I thought that meant she was just gonna give me money lol. But no, she was saying I needed to put up if I wanted a pay out. Anyway, I agreed in the end and told myself to just take the L if she ends up scamming me and she sure did. She’s now telling me the market crashed or some shit, idk, and that she found something else and it worked so all I gotta do is give her another chunk and I’ll see the flip in 2 days.

It doesn’t make sense to me lol. Especially considering how much money she has spent altogether. Scammers are weird. I can’t believe I fell for this. So gross. Can’t believe I kissed her mouth. She’s not even cute. Swindled so hard, wow. Biggest L of my life as a whole. She’s probably a complete loser whose dad pays for all this stuff.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13590

Post by Guest »

I've become overly interested in a lady on tik tok. She is also definitely crazy idk why im so interested

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13591

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 05:50
I've become overly interested in a lady on tik tok. She is also definitely crazy idk why im so interested
What makes you say she’s crazy?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13592

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 05:29
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 05:25
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 04:54
My ex girlfriend is evil I believe she is from the Devil. I never cheated in her or looked at anyone else for 15 years and she ghosted me
Oh mannnn. She has you basically screaming out Keyshia Cole. I’m sorry, anon.

Do you have a dog? You should mail her mother a pile of shit for Easter.
Bitch, tell me why I wrote "Siri play I Should Have Cheated!", but I didn't post it because I didn't want to make a joke about OP's situation, but I thought the same exact thing.

Her mom actually liked me 😕

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13593

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 06:11
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 05:29
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 05:25

Oh mannnn. She has you basically screaming out Keyshia Cole. I’m sorry, anon.

Do you have a dog? You should mail her mother a pile of shit for Easter.
Bitch, tell me why I wrote "Siri play I Should Have Cheated!", but I didn't post it because I didn't want to make a joke about OP's situation, but I thought the same exact thing.

Her mom actually liked me 😕
Were you guys living together and did she just walk out? At that point, everyone’s fair game. Even the toddler niece could get pink eye, don’t lose your focus.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13594

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 05:48
I have been swindled. For $800. Lol. It was the weirdest thing ever. I think she makes money solely through scamming people in the way that she scammed me.

We met on a site like 16 years ago. I don’t know if every city had it but my city had a MeetUp type thing but it was moreso like the first MySpace. Anyway I got a bunch of pen pals from it and she was the only one that stuck. We would add each other to all of our social medias whenever they came about. Facebook, then Instagram, then Snapchat.

She has a very extravagant lifestyle (I’m talking yacht parties, somehow being the only customers in fine restaurant after hours with the chef’s cooking for you and 2 of your friends while smoking a blunt at the table, renting out chef’s on a Tuesday just because). I’m seeing all this and asking mutual friends (that I met way after I met her online) what she does. Friends are telling me she’s in music and just has connections.

So fast forward to last year, I bored during the pandemic and call her over. She shows up immediately with a bottle of Ace of Spades to celebrate lol. When I tell you that she would spend thousands when we would hang out each night, I’m not joking. But it obviously wasn’t her money. A lot of it was put on a tab (she has a specific delivery person that delivers literally everything. From any drug to any shoe you want) that I assumed someone else was covering. I never asked. I didn’t care to.

Anyway, she begins telling me about some black market flip. And that was what she did to make quick flips whenever she needed. She asked if I wanted in and I thought that meant she was just gonna give me money lol. But no, she was saying I needed to put up if I wanted a pay out. Anyway, I agreed in the end and told myself to just take the L if she ends up scamming me and she sure did. She’s now telling me the market crashed or some shit, idk, and that she found something else and it worked so all I gotta do is give her another chunk and I’ll see the flip in 2 days.

It doesn’t make sense to me lol. Especially considering how much money she has spent altogether. Scammers are weird. I can’t believe I fell for this. So gross. Can’t believe I kissed her mouth. She’s not even cute. Swindled so hard, wow. Biggest L of my life as a whole. She’s probably a complete loser whose dad pays for all this stuff.
A learning experience. While it sucks, it could've been worse, and you sound like you have a decent head on your shoulders. Your story is a little more interesting than some of mine (i.e. the time or two that I have been swindled).

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13595

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 06:18
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 06:11
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 05:29
Bitch, tell me why I wrote "Siri play I Should Have Cheated!", but I didn't post it because I didn't want to make a joke about OP's situation, but I thought the same exact thing.

Her mom actually liked me 😕
Were you guys living together and did she just walk out? At that point, everyone’s fair game. Even the toddler niece could get pink eye, don’t lose your focus.

It’s not like I want her back but why not even stay friends? Not even close friends but maybe a how is everyone doing? And bye. Something

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13596

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 06:22
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 05:48
I have been swindled. For $800. Lol. It was the weirdest thing ever. I think she makes money solely through scamming people in the way that she scammed me.

We met on a site like 16 years ago. I don’t know if every city had it but my city had a MeetUp type thing but it was moreso like the first MySpace. Anyway I got a bunch of pen pals from it and she was the only one that stuck. We would add each other to all of our social medias whenever they came about. Facebook, then Instagram, then Snapchat.

She has a very extravagant lifestyle (I’m talking yacht parties, somehow being the only customers in fine restaurant after hours with the chef’s cooking for you and 2 of your friends while smoking a blunt at the table, renting out chef’s on a Tuesday just because). I’m seeing all this and asking mutual friends (that I met way after I met her online) what she does. Friends are telling me she’s in music and just has connections.

So fast forward to last year, I bored during the pandemic and call her over. She shows up immediately with a bottle of Ace of Spades to celebrate lol. When I tell you that she would spend thousands when we would hang out each night, I’m not joking. But it obviously wasn’t her money. A lot of it was put on a tab (she has a specific delivery person that delivers literally everything. From any drug to any shoe you want) that I assumed someone else was covering. I never asked. I didn’t care to.

Anyway, she begins telling me about some black market flip. And that was what she did to make quick flips whenever she needed. She asked if I wanted in and I thought that meant she was just gonna give me money lol. But no, she was saying I needed to put up if I wanted a pay out. Anyway, I agreed in the end and told myself to just take the L if she ends up scamming me and she sure did. She’s now telling me the market crashed or some shit, idk, and that she found something else and it worked so all I gotta do is give her another chunk and I’ll see the flip in 2 days.

It doesn’t make sense to me lol. Especially considering how much money she has spent altogether. Scammers are weird. I can’t believe I fell for this. So gross. Can’t believe I kissed her mouth. She’s not even cute. Swindled so hard, wow. Biggest L of my life as a whole. She’s probably a complete loser whose dad pays for all this stuff.
A learning experience. While it sucks, it could've been worse, and you sound like you have a decent head on your shoulders. Your story is a little more interesting than some of mine (i.e. the time or two that I have been swindled).
I usually see the scam coming. I didn’t at all with this. And I still don’t even in hindsight. One of the first nights we hung out, my friend spilled wine on my white shoes. She got me a new pair that same night all because I expressed a little sadness over it.

I’m impressed with how out of character she had me. It’s scary to think people like her exist. You’re right, it coulda been worse but I don’t even know how to avoid the next one because I don’t really know how this happened lol. If we were allowed travel, I would have left town with her easy. I would have asked her myself. She had me entirely.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13597

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 06:29
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 06:18
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 06:11



Her mom actually liked me 😕
Were you guys living together and did she just walk out? At that point, everyone’s fair game. Even the toddler niece could get pink eye, don’t lose your focus.

It’s not like I want her back but why not even stay friends? Not even close friends but maybe a how is everyone doing? And bye. Something
*hugs* Maybe in time she’ll come back around and entertain the idea of friendship. For me, after a fresh break up, I need space but I always come back around. Hopefully she operates in a similar manner.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13598

Post by Guest »

Thank you 🙏🏻 that is very kind of you to say. I am okay. I will be okay. Just at times I feel worthless as a person. Reflecting on my past mistakes. How I was as a partner. What I need to change about myself. I was not in love with her. I do have a fear of being with a woman I’m in love with.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13599

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2021, 06:42
Thank you 🙏🏻 that is very kind of you to say. I am okay. I will be okay. Just at times I feel worthless as a person. Reflecting on my past mistakes. How I was as a partner. What I need to change about myself. I was not in love with her. I do have a fear of being with a woman I’m in love with.
You willlll be okay. You got this!

But you have been in love before, right? Was the heartbreak from that unbearable? Is that what brought on this fear?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

#13600

Post by Guest »

Long story short, after 6 years of friendship my married straight best friend who I've been crushing on confessed her crush to me. We hooked up and fireworks flew, she left her husband but for the next year she struggled to decide if it was a right decision so we were on and off. We are together for 5 years now and everything is great (therapy helped a lot to overcome that year)

What I want to confess, though, is during that off and on year I was left alone with her stuff and threw away a very centimental thing that her husband gave her and she was devastated. She thought it was a sign that her relationship with him is ended. I feel really bad for lying.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Flopmop, Google Adsense [Bot], Hamstermoony, nats0298, pumpkinfluffernutter49 and 883 guests