Re: The L Chat Hot 100 2021

Post by Guest »

Tina's Chicken Neck wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 17:30
I'm a loser...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kpop stans are dedicated af in their outrage, i have to give them that. Troll TAD next, irene stans, she hates your bae and spread hate propganada against her. :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is why we can't have nice things. :unsure:

kpop stans, spam your faves, whatever. people always do that. just don't mess up the rest of the list.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 16:47
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 16:44

It doesn't matter anyway.
it kinda does. anyways tcn explained how the spamming had a very distinct pattern so yeah makes sense i guess. its just that who else kpop stan gonna vote for after their fav girl, besides bunch of western media ppl they like casually enough.
a ballot of just kpop girls would also be seen as invalid right?
People don't have to vote for white women for ther votes to be valid.
x2 :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 18:05
kpop stans are dedicated af in their outrage, i have to give them that. Troll TAD next, irene stans, she hates your bae and spread hate propganada against her. :rage:
Nobody cares.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 18:10
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 18:05
Nobody cares.
oh you would notice that they do care a lot. kpop stans the next rosamund pike.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 16:40
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 16:28
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 16:21

i think op was using her as an example of who they have NOT had spamming for? sounds like the spamming has been limited to the kpop?
Spammers generally try to pad their vote with somebody who they think sounds like a plausible legit vote, but is really just there as gift wrapping for their actual fave.

That was what perennial L chat gag "Brity Spear" came from.

So somebody was like "It is I, legit voter Madame Whitey P Caucasian, with my many votes for Idk, Rachel Wheezy or Blythe Danner or whatever. And also my incidental favorite, Bae Ju-hyun"
I can’t :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: This is the best thing that came out of LChat in the last six months.

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Post by Tina's Chicken Neck »

I've seen alot of shady claim of RACISM!!!! in my time but its low for the KPop stans to use that to cover up their spamming. Look they aren't the only ones who have done it in the past. The Glee stands, Schilling stans etc but I don't remember them coming here and shouting racism or whatever else after being told to quit it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's like they think TCN will call their favs and tell them they won and they will have a recorded message form their favs thanking them for their support.
Girls this is not kids choice awards relax

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a chicken neck. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

25 Feb 2021, 18:40
I've seen alot of shady claim of RACISM!!!! in my time but its low for the KPop stans to use that to cover up their spamming. Look they aren't the only ones who have done it in the past. The Glee stands, Schilling stans etc but I don't remember them coming here and shouting racism or whatever else after being told to quit it.
Uhm well to be fair kpop haters seem just as obsessed with bashing on this thread than the actual stans. If people want to stay away from shouts of xenophobia then comments about how "they all look the same" probably best avoided. If people had an issue with Irene and those spammers I would get it but some people seem to have an issue with all Asian women in kpop judging by some of the comments.

I get that it has a LOT of fans and it is likely that the list will heavily feature Korean ladies but isn't that the point of a popularity poll? If that is the current craze then it is bound to dominate.

If it would help the peace then why not create one list with everything included and one minus the kpop ladies.

Also it was confirmed that other stans were spamming so why is all the talk centred around one thing and why is everyone hellbent on blaming all the spamming on them? Who knows, maybe it was a hater trying to get Irene disqualified on purpose. Maybe even a bit of both. Both sides are passionate enough to do something like this tbh and because it's anon we will never know.

The obsessed haters aren't any better than the stans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My girl Nana :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 11:51
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 10:17
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 10:13

Saoirse was a homophobe at least one time you hypocrites. :heart: :heart:
Better than IRENEEEEEEE!!!!! :rofl:

Also, everything is homophobic and racist to some people.
You and that crazy Irene stan should have hate-sex. You both have the same unhinged energy <_<
The storm before the calm.

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

I don't care about Kstans. There will be no Kpop free list. It was an Irene stan who started the spamming so Kpop stand need to stop with the woe is us, you are so mean. Also, anyone that doesn't like the Kpoppets well if their fans vote for them like normal people they will be on the list.

Any stan who spams will just get their votes disregarded without warning. End of story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 12:28

I've decided to start FRESH. All votes have been deleted due to the spammer. You can vote for who you want again but if I see spam then that person will be disqualified and I won't mention it on the thread - all the votes will just be disregarded.

I don't want to move over to a different form at the moment due to the fact that the link is on the front page but for further polls I might pick a different system that makes voting a bit more time consuming so that the spammer aren't as able to do what they do.

PLEASE VOTE AGAIN
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform

Any piss taking votes for Kathy Belge will also be deleted.
Woo! This time I'll include Dua Lipa. But waiting a few days to vote in case I forget anybody

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m pretty sure whoever was spamming the kpop star TCN is complaining about was an anti because it was already agreed in her thread to stop bringing her up here. Anyways no point talking about her further.

And in terms of the xenophobia thing - tbh I do think people have some misconceptions or generalize disrespectfully about Kpop girls because they’re ignorant, but l don’t think it’s about them being Asian. Just the industry. C’est la vie!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 18:50
It's like they think TCN will call their favs and tell them they won and they will have a recorded message form their favs thanking them for their support.
I was pretty sure my fave Rachel Wheezy was gonna get an award and we’d have a zoom call with her so I could project my loneliness onto her with misplaced affection. But now you’ve dashed my hopes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please. My girl Blythe knows it's over for you hos.

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 20:39
Guest wrote:
I was pretty sure my fave Rachel Wheezy was gonna get an award and we’d have a zoom call with her so I could project my loneliness onto her with misplaced affection. But now you’ve dashed my hopes.
:bigcry: :rofl: we are devastated for you girl.
You might get a like from the Queer Straightie from The Wilds on twitter but that will be your lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

25 Feb 2021, 20:10
I don't care about Kstans. There will be no Kpop free list. It was an Irene stan who started the spamming so Kpop stand need to stop with the woe is us, you are so mean. Also, anyone that doesn't like the Kpoppets well if their fans vote for them like normal people they will be on the list.

Any stan who spams will just get their votes disregarded without warning. End of story.
To be fair to that Irene stan, it was TAD2 who agitated her and started the kpop mess, no? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

25 Feb 2021, 20:49
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 20:39
Guest wrote:
:bigcry: :rofl: we are devastated for you girl.
You might get a like from the Queer Straightie from The Wilds on twitter but that will be your lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That anon must think all Rachels look alike, using that gif. A rachest. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 21:02
That anon must think all Rachels look alike, using that gif. A rachest. :nails:
:rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like when Kristen gets dressy :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosé

ImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 23:18
I like when Kristen gets dressy :gaypimp:

u spelled greasy wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 23:38
Rosé

ImageImage
literally smoke and mirrors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fresh voting slate has given me time to think and I think AOC might actually edge Dichen Lachman out this time. :hmmm:

ThatAsianDriver 2.0
Reactions: 1

Post by ThatAsianDriver 2.0 »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 20:50
25 Feb 2021, 20:10

To be fair to that Irene stan, it was TAD2 who agitated her and started the kpop mess, no? :lol:
✨Casually starting shit in this thread and then immediately ditching ✨

Jk jk, but when you put it like that, this mess of a thread might be partially my fault. My bad. Didn’t think she would act so abnormal

Anyway, AOC has my vote also

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all are so innocent about that list ...I've read anonymous comments here saying which celebs are receiving votes and is leading the top ... how is it possible if the list will come out next month? I am not talking to spam anons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 02:34
Y'all are so innocent about that list ...I've read anonymous comments here saying which celebs are receiving votes and is leading the top ... how is it possible if the list will come out next month? I am not talking to spam anons.
What do you mean ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wait. are we supposed to vote again? was the other vote messed up? I'm confused.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 02:34

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 12:28

I've decided to start FRESH. All votes have been deleted due to the spammer. You can vote for who you want again but if I see spam then that person will be disqualified and I won't mention it on the thread - all the votes will just be disregarded.

I don't want to move over to a different form at the moment due to the fact that the link is on the front page but for further polls I might pick a different system that makes voting a bit more time consuming so that the spammer aren't as able to do what they do.

PLEASE VOTE AGAIN
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... Q/viewform

Any piss taking votes for Kathy Belge will also be deleted.
Yes. Vote again!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 02:51
wait. are we supposed to vote again? was the other vote messed up? I'm confused.
Yes, vote again! Spammers went hog wild voting for their obsessions and TCN had to toss the votes and restart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol. what a mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you get the mod to alter your first post? People might try and vote with the old link. Probably best not to start these things as an anon who can't alter a post.

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 03:23
Can you get the mod to alter your first post? People might try and vote with the old link. Probably best not to start these things as an anon who can't alter a post.
It's the same link. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shut the poll down after a day or two so less spamming. Nobody needs longer than that to cast their one ballot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think TCN (Tina's Chicken Neck) handles the poll but is in the process of getting a reg account approved?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

26 Feb 2021, 03:26
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 03:23
It's the same link. :rofl:
oh, my bad. for some reason i remembered it differently. (but then I didn't vote there 700 times either). haha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Amirah Vann aka Tegan from HTGAWM :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe I'm strange and unusual in that I like voting fair and square and waiting for legitimate results.

So dats what imma do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2021, 12:32
^Eiza Gonzales is like the new megan fox and angelina jolie combined in person, depending on the hairstyle. Who knows what new levels of hotness is yet to be discovered. Margot Robbie/Gal Gadot combo next maybe? God bless her surgeon.
So that's why I'm obsessed with Eiza Gonzales? Thank God! I don't know about you, but Eiza Gonzales has been living rent-free inside my head for an entire week. I can at last happily blame Angelina Jolie and Megan fox for it

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Yeah due to further idiot spamming like below, I'm going to close the poll on the 27th at 13:00 GMT. Give people time to vote and for the spammer to go get a life.

Its 100% the same insane Irene stan who started the spamming of Bae Ju Hyun over and over, then when banned they started spamming others to also get them banned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ that anon, deciding the thread was too quiet, apparently.