Demi Lovato

Reactions:

Re: Demi Lovato

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Demi's close with Miley Cyrus since she seems to be close with her sister

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 13:35
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 12:46
Demi replied laughing :bigcry: I miss them
I hate that Lauren ain’t single not cause they’d be together but bc I know Demi holds back while interacting with her to not be disrespectful
I think so too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 16:14
I wonder if Demi's close with Miley Cyrus since she seems to be close with her sister
while i do know mikey is very private when it comes down to that stuff, noah and demi do seem to be really close as well and i’m just wondering when did that even happen lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 15:52
She is so generous for wearing that see through shirt in that lighting. Thank you lord.
I just love her, she’s so thoughtful :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find Demi and Noah a bit weird tbh. Like they're being flirty with each other but that's Miley's lil sis, lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 08:05
Demistan wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 05:37
Why did Kittens replied to Demi’s post like this 🤔🤔🤔!!!! Anyone cuz I’m confused 🤷‍♀️
Cuz it's Demi in the last pic.
This makes lots of sense 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 16:59
I find Demi and Noah a bit weird tbh. Like they're being flirty with each other but that's Miley's lil sis, lol
If we’re being fair here, Demi is just nice and responds to the flirty stuff Noah says to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:11
Guest wrote:
If we’re being fair here, Demi is just nice and responds to the flirty stuff Noah says to her
yea i don’t think i’ve ever seen demi give noah the same energy back (most likely because noah is miley’s little sister too lmaooo)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Demistan wrote:
Why did Kittens replied to Demi’s post like this 🤔🤔🤔!!!! Anyone cuz I’m confused 🤷‍♀️
It means she's wondering when D got that piercing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks so beautiful & happy today :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 22:16
Demistan wrote:
It wasn’t there when they were dating :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 23:06
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 22:16
Demistan wrote:
It wasn’t there when they were dating :gaypimp:
Exactly :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 23:01
She looks really good. Makeup on point (well done Jill). And I think she's finally found a way how to best style this haircut.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 23:14
Guest wrote:
She looks really good. Makeup on point (well done Jill). And I think she's finally found a way how to best style this haircut.
It’s because she ditched Paul, wbk 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought this was funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 23:22
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 23:14
Guest wrote:
It’s because she ditched Paul, wbk 😭
x1000. Rena is doing an incredible job too + Demi is also sometimes working with Mario and he’s incredibleeeeee at doing her makeup as well. Now we need to get rid of Siena

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:11
Guest wrote:
Yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Demi was on a date with Miley's 21 year old sister

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... rdose.html

<_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 09:40
Not @ y’all being weird about this when we don’t even know anything about that situation <_< she was having dinner with a friend, what’s so wrong about that? It ain’t like they here holding hands or making out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 09:51
Guest wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... rdose.html

<_<
OP. I said they were being flirty :nails: Demi's comments on Noah's pics too, so it's not just one sided.

But of course they could be just friends. Friends can go to dinner together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have you seen Noah's latest ig story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 12:38
Have you seen Noah's latest ig story?
👀👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dear god, I can’t believe I’m saying this but please don’t let Demi be fucking that girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 11:07
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 09:40
Not @ y’all being weird about this when we don’t even know anything about that situation <_< she was having dinner with a friend, what’s so wrong about that? It ain’t like they here holding hands or making out.
Demi gave her some red roses

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't have a problem with her age btw. Demi can be with a 21 year old. But Miley's little sister? Imagine how Miley must feel if it's true :rofl:

Also if those roses are from Demi, what a charmer she is :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 13:18
I don't have a problem with her age btw. Demi can be with a 21 year old. But Miley's little sister? Imagine how Miley must feel if it's true :rofl:

Also if those roses are from Demi, what a charmer she is :lol:
Not only Miley but Demi dated their brother back in the day— she going thru all of them 😭 ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Noah has a bf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This Noah and Demi thing is very weird and disgusting . Those of you who are shipping this and making jokes are weird also. She watched Noah grow up. This is so wrong on many levels and you guys are here calling her charming and joking about her running through the siblings. Do you not realize how disgusting and bad this is? I really hope for Demi sake that their is nothing going on between her and Noah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 13:44
Noah has a bf
Receipts ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 13:44
Noah has a bf
She's not with him anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 13:45
This Noah and Demi thing is very weird and disgusting . Those of you who are shipping this and making jokes are weird also. She watched Noah grow up. This is so wrong on many levels and you guys are here calling her charming and joking about her running through the siblings. Do you not realize how disgusting and bad this is? I really hope for Demi sake that their is nothing going on between her and Noah.
That's the part that I find disgusting if they were on a date..not the age difference but the fact that she knew her was she was little.
I remember when Demi was in the hospital Noah was interviewed and asked if she has spoken with Demi and she said Demi knew her since she was very little and that she considered her family.. I know celebrities usually say this big words like "x person is my family" and then they are not as close but Demi did knew her since she was little so if they went on a date then you can't deny that is weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
x1000 she ain’t much older than demi’s little sister and if you can’t see what’s weird about that then idk what to tell you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 13:59
Guest wrote:
That's the part that I find disgusting if they were on a date..not the age difference but the fact that she knew her was she was little.
I remember when Demi was in the hospital Noah was interviewed and asked if she has spoken with Demi and she said Demi knew her since she was very little and that she considered her family.. I know celebrities usually say this big words like "x person is my family" and then they are not as close but Demi did knew her since she was little so if they went on a date then you can't deny that is weird.
I don’t think it was a date lmao I don’t know where y’all got that from. Especially since the article where the pics came out from said it was a friendly dinner which means they didn’t see nothing weird happening. And when it comes down to that whole “Noah is flirting with D!1!1!1” that’s soooo dumb. If you know anything about her, you’d know she’s like that with all her friends and Demi supports her yes but never “flirts” back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her dates to Nobu lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t think it was a date lmao I don’t know where y’all got that from. Especially since the article where the pics came out from said it was a friendly dinner which means they didn’t see nothing weird happening. And when it comes down to that whole “Noah is flirting with D!1!1!1” that’s soooo dumb. If you know anything about her, you’d know she’s like that with all her friends and Demi supports her yes but never “flirts” back
Thanks for the clarification. I know 0 about Noah and her interactions with other people lol.
They are friend and have known each other for a long time so they are probably catching up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Look at Noah's Instagram stories from after the dinner then you will get where people are getting it from

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else get a heart attack when they read the headline "Demi Lovato leaving Nobu with ... "

because you're afraid she could be with yet another scrawny white dude lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:12
Does anyone else get a heart attack when they read the headline "Demi Lovato leaving Nobu with ... "

Would rather it been that than her possibly dating Noah. This is disgusting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:14
Guest wrote:

You’re being even more weird by feeding that whole thing when there’s not even anything real that points to that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Look at Noah's Instagram stories from after the dinner then you will get where people are getting it from
yea she one of those straight girls who's only way of interacting with her friends is by making flirty and sexual jokes. very Miley like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’re being even more weird by feeding that whole thing when there’s not even anything real that points to that
Did you not see Noah Instagram story last night? Did you not see Noah lusting over demi for months and Demi entertaining it ? Did you not see all the stans on Twitter right now making jokes and shipping them ? The entire situation is sus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yea she one of those straight girls who's only way of interacting with her friends is by making flirty and sexual jokes. very Miley like
You haven't watched them then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:27
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:21
Guest wrote:

Did you not see Noah Instagram story last night? Did you not see Noah lusting over demi for months and Demi entertaining it ? Did you not see all the stans on Twitter right now making jokes and shipping them ? The entire situation is sus
Imagine thinking that Noah making flirty comments as a joke and Demi laughing is somehow lusting and Demi entertaining it & stans on TW take everything as a joke and run it to the ground or did you forget when Demi commented something nice on her friends posts they all took the joke that they were dating to the point where Demi had to come out and say it obviously wasn't true? Please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

did you? let's hear it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was thinking they were just friends but the red Rose's and the songs Noah was playing is very sus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:33
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:28
Guest wrote:

did you? let's hear it
Do you not have Ig?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y’all are really going in circles about this :rofl:
All I’m gonna say is that if there was anything there, Noah wouldn’t have called Demi “my valentine” after Demi spent that day with Susie and Alok AND Noah posted that she was wishing valentine’s day to herself only.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:42
All I’m gonna say is that if there was anything there, Noah wouldn’t have called Demi “my valentine” after Demi spent that day with Susie and Alok AND Noah posted that she was wishing valentine’s day to herself only.
Or after months of trying Noah finally got Demk on a date.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:54
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 14:42
Or after months of trying Noah finally got Demk on a date.
i can bet anything on that they’ve hanged out before this and we just didn’t found out about it. 100%