The L Chat Hot 100 2021

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Re: The L Chat Hot 100 2021

Post by Tina's Chicken Neck »

Flopmop wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 16:50
Dayane Mello, yesterday she came out as a bisexual woman.

bisexual... :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 16:40
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 16:33
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 16:28

da. in victorias case its fans who went and dug up her old comments about possibly being bi/pan so yes better in that regard compared to other attention whore celebs but so far her bisexuality seems to be wishful thinking from fans than actually bi.
Yeah, doesn't seem so bad really. The two from The Wilds are clearly attention seekers, too bad nobody cares about Shannon. The crazy fans are too busy trying to prove the other one is gay by snooping around her high school social media and monitoring her insta likes.
it's not that different victoria already knew her stalker fans would see any of her likes or comments on posts so she can bait more on the dl but she hasn't made any statements about her sexuality, she also deleted traces of her bfs from social media just like Mia to avoid the fans from finding out but they still found out though. The point is many celebs are baiting fans because they know how delusional the fans can be but they really never date anyone of the same sex.
Da. Victoria's comment on that post was long before her exposure to the Bly Manor audience. if she wanted to draw fans' attention like many actresses do, she would have done something more obvious that. a video call with Amelia Eve would have been enough for a queerbait. but she did none of that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 16:40
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 16:33
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 16:28

da. in victorias case its fans who went and dug up her old comments about possibly being bi/pan so yes better in that regard compared to other attention whore celebs but so far her bisexuality seems to be wishful thinking from fans than actually bi.
Yeah, doesn't seem so bad really. The two from The Wilds are clearly attention seekers, too bad nobody cares about Shannon. The crazy fans are too busy trying to prove the other one is gay by snooping around her high school social media and monitoring her insta likes.
it's not that different victoria already knew her stalker fans would see any of her likes or comments on posts so she can bait more on the dl but she hasn't made any statements about her sexuality, she also deleted traces of her bfs from social media just like Mia to avoid the fans from finding out but they still found out though. The point is many celebs are baiting fans because they know how delusional the fans can be but they really never date anyone of the same sex.
i dont care about either of them but how is victoria gonna dig up her 6 months old comment and delete just in case crazy stalkers don't read too much into it. you are reaching and weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 15:56
When the results are out, I'm just going to make an alternative list without kpoops.
Not sure if this is TCN or not, but if not, would you consider doing this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wish I could post pics :-/ but my top five in kpop are
I gotchu

ThatAsianDriver 2.0
Reactions: 1

Post by ThatAsianDriver 2.0 »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 14:46
Tina's Chicken Neck wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 14:36
Okay we had 10 plus votes for Bae Ju-hyun (Who?) all at the No 1 spot straight after each other in the space of 15 minutes yet again. Sorry but I'm not counting spamming like this.

Does this specimen really need so many crazed spammers?
She was exposed for making a stylist cry or something like that.Maybe some people are turned on by bitchy women :rofl:
Yeah, she berated a veteran stylist to the point of making her cry. The fact the stylist implied that this kind of behavior wasn’t just an isolated incident makes it even more problematic. If someone exhibits a pattern of mistreating others in the workplace, then I say it’s pretty indicative of their true character. Instead of being disappointed with her mistreatment of the stylist, many of her stans defended her actions and harassed the stylist. It’s truly baffling that people are willing to lose their goddamn morals over a celebrity that they don’t even know. If my fave, Nana, ever gets exposed for doing something like this, I would straight up drop her like a hot potato. I mean, I understand that many Kpop stans are young, and that Kpop companies exploit the parasocial relationships between the idols and their stans in order to create a feverishly devoted fandom...but still, it’s disappointing nevertheless /rant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ThatAsianDriver 2.0 wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:04
Guest wrote:
Okay we had 10 plus votes for Bae Ju-hyun (Who?) all at the No 1 spot straight after each other in the space of 15 minutes yet again. Sorry but I'm not counting spamming like this.

She was exposed for making a stylist cry or something like that.Maybe some people are turned on by bitchy women :rofl:
Yeah, she berated a veteran stylist to the point of making her cry. The fact the stylist implied that this kind of behavior wasn’t just an isolated incident makes it even more problematic. If someone exhibits a pattern of mistreating others in the workplace, then I say it’s pretty indicative of their true character. Instead of being disappointed with her mistreatment of the stylist, many of her stans defended her actions and harassed the stylist. It’s truly baffling that people are willing to lose their goddamn morals over a celebrity that they don’t even know. If my fave, Nana, ever gets exposed for doing something like this, I would straight up drop her like a hot potato. I mean, I understand that many Kpop stans are young, and that Kpop companies exploit the parasocial relationships between the idols and their stans in order to create a feverishly devoted fandom...but still, it’s disappointing nevertheless /rant
Da. I know nothing about these kpop idols but I agree with you, the fact that she still manages to have obsessive fans after something awful like that just shows how insane some people are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So what I gather from the comments is that TLC is full of embarassing teenagers who are obsessed with Kpop ie women who are in their late twenties-early thirties but who look like teenagers. And none of them are even gay.
Great.
Personally what I find hot is a woman who is out, not some queer-baiting straight woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

what a shitty person :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel sorry for y'all who find yourselves attracted to people who treat other people badly. if you are even rude to a waitress, i'm out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The thing is the stylist didn't say why she was scolded and now she is a bad person just because that stylist said so?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know about what VP was up to but did she actively claim to be queer while pushing the show. Mia Healey is FAR FAR FAR worse and in fact one of the worst baiters around. I don't know how the other one feels about her antics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This is terrible, thanks for posting this info for those of us who aren't crazy kpop stans I'm glad I've never been into it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

TAD wow not once mentioning she apologized immediately in person and the stylist already said people should move on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:09
Guest wrote:
Da- The stylist is shitty too. She set up Irene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

For those who complain about Irene's bad attitude.

Have you hold the umbrella for someone who has a lower level (South Korea's hierarchy system) thanyou?
Because Irene did... she held the umbrella for her manager

Have you cooked for someone who doesn't has any blood relation with you?
Because Irene did. She cooked soup for her choreographer's birthday

Have you wipe someone sweat by using your bare hand or your sleeve?
Because Irene did. She wiped a kid's sweat by using both.

Have you bought presents for your friend's sister?
Because Irene did. She bought presents for Yeri's sister.

Have you ignored your fear of something just to make someone else happy?
Because Irene did. She bear with her fear of heights just to fulfill the happiness of a little girl.

Have you prioritize someone else's desires before yours?
Because Irene did. She makes sure that her members eat first before she does...

Have you donated more than 10 million for strangers?
Because Irene did.

Have you supported someone by sending food trucks and drinks?
Because Irene's did. she sent food trucks for NCT comeback.

Have you taken care more than 10 people's birthday?
Because Irene did for her dancers, stylist, makeup artist, and her friends.

Have you ignored how tired you are just to make someone else happy?
Because Irene did. Eventhough she was very tired she forced herself to win just to fulfill her member's desire..

Have you take care of your sister's shirt, breakfast and school duty?
Because Irene did. She ironed Yeri's tshirt and prepared breakfast for her members and accompanied Yeri to school.

Have you ever thought about someone else's feelings before yours?
Because Irene did. She was happy when she saw her members get chicken when she won on isac even though she can't eat chicken herself.

Have you wrote letters for more than 10 people?
Because Irene did for every event for the staff.

Have you fulfilled someone's desire just to make them happy?
Because Irene did. She bought drinks and sent them to Wendy's just because Wendy said she wanted it.

Have you woke up every member, every morning?
Because Irene did. For years.

Have you gave your hot pack to someone even though you also needed it?
Because Irene did when she saw her fans shivering due to how cold the weather was.

Have you hold someone's sweaty hands even though she refuse it?
Because Irene did. She held her fans sweaty's hands and Irene said to her 'its okay, let me hold your hand'.

Have you been scolded by someone because you wanted to protect someone else?
Because Irene did. She gave permissions to the fans to take them photos even though staff prohibit them to do so. She let fans sing Happy Birthday to Wendy even though SM specifically told them not to.

Have you fought with someone just to fulfill their dream?
Because Irene did. She stopped at the street and gave her sign for free even though her fans should actually buy their albums first.

Yes she did mistakes and will reflect and learn from her mistakes... but so shall we

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:13
Guest wrote:
TAD wow not once mentioning she apologized immediately in person and the stylist already said people should move on.
da oh come on, she apologized only after being publicly called out. she's a raging asshole and everyone know it now!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:11
I don't know about what VP was up to but did she actively claim to be queer while pushing the show. Mia Healey is FAR FAR FAR worse and in fact one of the worst baiters around. I don't know how the other one feels about her antics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf did I just read? :mask:

Those stans are motivated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:14
Guest wrote:

Da- The stylist is shitty too. She set up Irene.
But people don't wanna hear that side of the story... because they hate female idols that much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok enought with the fight. I’m here for more pics please. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:15
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:13

da oh come on, she apologized only after being publicly called out. she's a raging asshole and everyone know it now!
da come on, nobody's perfect these stuff happens that stylist was unprofessional for bringing it to the public. doesn't also help the stylist sounded like a typical boy group female hater

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So what I gather from the comments is that TLC is full of embarassing teenagers who are obsessed with Kpop ie women who are in their late twenties-early thirties but who look like teenagers. And none of them are even gay.
Great.
Personally what I find hot is a woman who is out, not some queer-baiting straight woman.
I’m 27 and those kpop girlies do nothing for me. Like at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:16
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:11
Yeah looks like you can't compare VP with MH who actually claimed to be queer and liked to post cutesy photos of herself and serial killer face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Great.
Lol! The same situation for women who say they are 40 and use the word *thirst* to say that an actress in her early twenties is hot. Mature women chasing celebrity cunts in an anonymous forum do you think it has the moral to talk about immature teenagers? what a bad joke!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I feel sorry for y'all who find yourselves attracted to people who treat other people badly. if you are even rude to a waitress, i'm out.
X10000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have you hold the umbrella for someone who has a lower level (South Korea's hierarchy system) thanyou?

Because Irene did. She bear with her fear of heights just to fulfill the happiness of a little girl.

Because Irene did.

Because Irene did. Eventhough she was very tired she forced herself to win just to fulfill her member's desire..

Because Irene did. She ironed Yeri's tshirt and prepared breakfast for her members and accompanied Yeri to school.

Because Irene did. She was happy when she saw her members get chicken when she won on isac even though she can't eat chicken herself.

Because Irene did. She bought drinks and sent them to Wendy's just because Wendy said she wanted it.

Because Irene did when she saw her fans shivering due to how cold the weather was.

Because Irene did. She held her fans sweaty's hands and Irene said to her 'its okay, let me hold your hand'.

Because Irene did. She gave permissions to the fans to take them photos even though staff prohibit them to do so. She let fans sing Happy Birthday to Wendy even though SM specifically told them not to.

Because Irene did. She stopped at the street and gave her sign for free even though her fans should actually buy their albums first.

Yes she did mistakes and will reflect and learn from her mistakes... but so shall we
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i think she is good looking but some of you stans sound insane.The stylist has a 20 minute video of Irene insulting her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Christ even the in-thread arguments about Kpop people are borinnoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

votes on that girl Bly, amelie eve entering now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:23
Guest wrote:

Because Irene did.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i think she is good looking but some of you stans sound insane.The stylist has a 20 minute video of Irene insulting her.
she must be talented imagine 20 minutes of insult seriously, can't believe people are judging just based on one mistake :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ThatAsianDriver 2.0

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:10
Guest wrote:
The thing is the stylist didn't say why she was scolded and now she is a bad person just because that stylist said so?
First off, you’re literally making an baseless assumption about the stylist doing something wrong in order to defend Irene. Also, don’t you think Irene would have mentioned the stylist’s supposedly poor behavior if that was the case? Nothing indicates that the stylist did anything wrong. Second, even if the stylist were to mess up in some way, berating her until she cried is fucking messed up. Like what is wrong with you lol Jesus Christ, what kind of defense is this??

At the other anon, Irene only apologized after the stylist threatened to release the audio of Irene yelling at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope that the votes made with the id that is doing battle stan are considered spam

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^QMTA 20 minutes of scolding not insulting. She got scolded for something the stylists didn't even bother to state.

People are seriously playing pass the message now...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:18
Wtf did I just read? :mask:

Those stans are motivated.
I know right?! lmao (stans scare me a little.)

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Post by Tina's Chicken Neck »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:29
I hope that the votes made with the id that is doing battle stan are considered spam
Yes!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

''Old'' people here who complain about teenagers and 20 something women are even more embarrassing imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

23 Feb 2021, 17:29
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:10

First off, you’re literally making an baseless assumption about the stylist doing something wrong in order to defend Irene. Also, don’t you think Irene would have mentioned the stylist’s supposedly poor behavior if that was the case? Nothing indicates that the stylist did anything wrong. Second, even if the stylist were to mess up in some way, berating her until she cried is fucking messed up. Like what is wrong with you lol Jesus Christ, what kind of defense is this??

At the other anon, Irene only apologized after the stylist threatened to release the audio of Irene yelling at her.
One angry person who is bad at her job and has ego issues won't change anything. If anything the way this woman handled this story shows even more how incompetent she is both at her job and as a human being. Any decent person would have handled this behind the stage. Starting a hateful party because you were yelled out once for poorly doing your job is really a sign of mental issue and low morals.

Nobody should work with this individual again, she handled the issue like a bully not like a competent worker or even a decent human being who can see past her bruised ego.

People know that the korean population is fast to hate on idols especially women, this bastard knew what she was doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:31
''Old'' people here who complain about teenagers and 20 something women are even more embarrassing imo
But to be fair teens have the cringiest taste in who's hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:36
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:31
But to be fair teens have the cringiest taste in who's hot
My issue isn't with the fans, its with the baiting actress who are taking piss out of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that kpop stan essay/poem rationalizing nasty behavior should go in the L Chat hall of fame. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop making everything so boring with your stanfights, I am never going to even try to find out who you're talking about :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are kpop stans so intense? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:40
that kpop stan essay/poem rationalizing nasty behavior /b] should go in the L Chat hall of fame. :rofl:

me when lea michele

ThatAsianDriver 2.0

Are you serious calling the stylist, a BASTARD?? For what? For standing up for herself and exposing Irene’s atrocious behavior? Way to display a complete lack of empathy and compassion just because you can’t help yourself from thirsting over a Kpop idol. Okay, I’m done engaging in this frustrating conversation.
1 Image