Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

k
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 02:51
I can see trolls are extra worried because of Spencer's potential :lol:
I'm thrilled she agreed to do it. And, the pandemic could have wrecked the project but it has not. So, yeh! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 03:22
If we are being honest Spencer has little chances to get a nomination, most likely will be a out in a streaming service considering how the pandemic is still going.

And its not really based on an actual historical event, had this been about Diana's biopic or something more interesting than maybe it would had a chance, but is fiction based on something that according to Diana'd biographer didn't happen because before that event she had already figured out what she wanted to do with her marriage.
It is based on actual events like most biographical movies and it will fictionalize events like most biographical movies. Also, the divorce didn't happen until 1996 so I'm sure there were plenty of moments before that when either or both of them had contemplated divorce and didn't actually go through with it. Why don't some of you wait until the movie is out or at least you have read the script to make any definite claims ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had no idea that Dan Levy ever said anything bad about Kristen, let alone call her a bitch and that he hated her face. This interview was with Jessi Cruikshank, his co host and she showed him the interview and that’s when he said what he said. The video has been buried now and is no where to be found on YouTube or anywhere else. Maybe Kristen hasn’t seen it and they are friends now so that’s nice but I would never have the same restraint Kristen has with what he said about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 03:50
Guest wrote:
If we are being honest Spencer has little chances to get a nomination, most likely will be a out in a streaming service considering how the pandemic is still going.

And its not really based on an actual historical event, had this been about Diana's biopic or something more interesting than maybe it would had a chance, but is fiction based on something that according to Diana'd biographer didn't happen because before that event she had already figured out what she wanted to do with her marriage.
It is based on actual events like most biographical movies and it will fictionalize events like most biographical movies. Also, the divorce didn't happen until 1996 so I'm sure there were plenty of moments before that when either or both of them had contemplated divorce and didn't actually go through with it. Why don't some of you wait until the movie is out or at least you have read the script to make any definite claims ?
Dude, maybe if it was about her death people would be interested

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hopefully we’ll hear about some new projects soon. Looking dry out there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 04:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Spencer is legit one of the most anticipated movie of this fall but okay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 03:25
k
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 02:51
I can see trolls are extra worried because of Spencer's potential :lol:
I'm thrilled she agreed to do it. And, the pandemic could have wrecked the project but it has not. So, yeh! :dance2:
X2 both of you!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 04:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

By who? I'm serious other than Kristen's fans and a few critics I hadn't seen that much hype about the project.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 05:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

By who? I'm serious other than Kristen's fans and a few critics I hadn't seen that much hype about the project.
First photo of Kristen as Diana had Kristen trending worldwide on twitter and google. It was covered by everyone from CNN to British tabloids. The Times of London published Kristen's photo on their first page. The reddit movies story has over 75k upvotes which is an insane number of upvotes for anything not fanboy-centric. At least by online metrics it seems to have as much buzz as any project Kristen has done since '12.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 06:55
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 05:55
Guest wrote:

First photo of Kristen as Diana had Kristen trending worldwide on twitter and google. It was covered by everyone from CNN to British tabloids. The Times of London published Kristen's photo on their first page. The reddit movies story has over 75k upvotes which is an insane number of upvotes for anything not fanboy-centric. At least by online metrics it seems to have as much buzz as any project Kristen has done since '12.
X2. And she moved up almost 300 positions on IMDb startemeter this week. Meaning a lot of people visited her page last week. And all because of 1 picture!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 04:32
I don't think she will act in anything any time soon. Not until she gets her obsession with directing TCoW out of her system. So imo we all need to buckle up for few loooooooong and dry years to come with not much content to talk about. (I'm talking about good career content. I hope her personal life remains steady and out of tabs.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 11:03
Guest wrote:
I don't think she will act in anything any time soon. Not until she gets her obsession with directing TCoW out of her system. So imo we all need to buckle up for few loooooooong and dry years to come with not much content to talk about. (I'm talking about good career content. I hope her personal life remains steady and out of tabs.)
So moving into directing equals "dry years" to you? Stop talking like ALL of us hold your opinion. I don't. Who knows? This may be what pushes her in ways she has not been before. She's ALLOWED to live her life HER WAY. Not my way. Not your way. Not anyone's else way but her way. PERIOD.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 14:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So moving into directing equals "dry years" to you? Stop talking like ALL of us hold your opinion. I don't. Who knows? This may be what pushes her in ways she has not been before. She's ALLOWED to live her life HER WAY. Not my way. Not your way. Not anyone's else way but her way. PERIOD.
DA ...ok? No one is saying she can’t? And no one here thinks they’re telling her anything, they’re just voicing their opinion about what they are or aren’t looking forward to. It’s no different than some people saying they’re not excited about Spencer. Not everyone is going to be excited about everything she does and plenty of people aren’t at all excited about TCOW or the prospect of her disappearing behind the camera when we are fans of an actress. Good for you if you are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How about *you* learn how to read and what imo means. Okay? Okay.
And please, stop being so damn defensive. No one said anything against Kristen. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA ...ok? No one is saying she can’t? And no one here thinks they’re telling her anything, they’re just voicing their opinion about what they are or aren’t looking forward to. It’s no different than some people saying they’re not excited about Spencer. Not everyone is going to be excited about everything she does and plenty of people aren’t at all excited about TCOW or the prospect of her disappearing behind the camera when we are fans of an actress. Good for you if you are.
Da. TY. You summed it up nicely.
I wish more people here would drop this need they obviously have to force all of to share one and the same mindset. We like what we like, we dislike what we dislike and as long as we are being mindful of how we express our thoughts about it, we should be all fine with our differences.

mcdumbass
Reactions: 20

Post by mcdumbass »

I think it’s time to start winding down on the awards and industry discussion. It makes for a good discussion topic where anons with different opinions can converse but the usual trolls are using the “opinion” angle to talk shit. So let’s stop that and focus on something else. Something relevant, of course.
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 16:20
😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For those keeping track of the accounts Kristen follows.
https://instagram.com/the_pastaqueen?ig ... 30kc9856kw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 21:48
Does she follow Kristen back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
omg i love her tiktoks, followed few of her recipes too, delish

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 22:14
Guest wrote:
Does she follow Kristen back?
No she doesn’t follow Kristen

crickets
Reactions: 77

Post by crickets »

This is one of the producer of Spencer. I don’t know if it means that the shooting there is “done”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 14:27

This is one of the producer of Spencer. I don’t know if it means that the shooting there is “done”
It either means his visit to the set is done or the shoot on that location is over. But didn't someone say they will film at that place for two weeks? It's only been like 9 days. Idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will they be filming three months in total? Suzies friend posted something on her birthday about how she cant believe she wont be seeing her for three months

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 16:11
Will they be filming three months in total? Suzies friend posted something on her birthday about how she cant believe she wont be seeing her for three months
Who knows. But Suzie sometimes like to stay behind even after filming is done, she doesn't go back home right away because she likes to travel and has many friends to visit and hangout with in Europe. So maybe her friend was talking about that, her prolonged stay. We'll see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 16:59
Guest wrote:
Who knows. But Suzie sometimes like to stay behind even after filming is done, she doesn't go back home right away because she likes to travel and has many friends to visit and hangout with in Europe. So maybe her friend was talking about that, her prolonged stay. We'll see.
Yeah but maybe she wont be able to do that this year because of covid. Yeah we will see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 16:59
Guest wrote:
Yeah but maybe she wont be able to do that this year because of covid. Yeah we will see
DA That casting call said the actors should be available from January, 26th until March, 30th and they actually strayed on January 27th, so I think we can really on that casting call. Considering they arrived earlier to be in quarantine, that makes almost 3 months.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen's hand on top right.

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 22:48

Fun! I love a game night
Also, those cards are gay as hell lolol
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So they are friends Ashley benson again now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Nice cards :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 23:08
Guest wrote:

Fun! I love a game night
Also, those cards are gay as hell lolol
Same! and yes, lol :heart: Love it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you dont like Dylan then you should probably get used to her. I think shes gonna be around for a long time

Reactions:

Post by 189 »

Claire.Mathon also posted on her Instagram from the hotel/castle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

189 wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 13:49
Who?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nails:
Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 13:55
189 wrote:
Who?
spencer's cinematographer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

189 wrote:
Is her IG private?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Question from someone relatively new about being a Kristen fan... how did she meet Suzie? They seem to be friends from high school, but it may just be my impression. I love this friendship. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 14:58
Question from someone relatively new about being a Kristen fan... how did she meet Suzie? They seem to be friends from high school, but it may just be my impression. I love this friendship. :heart:
Middle school friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 14:58
They’ve been friends even before high school. They’ve been besties since they were 11 or 12. Look up their carversations on YouTube, they’re fun!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 18:06
So fucking hot. This was her hottest era in my opinion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Suzie met kristen in middle School and had mutural friends. But they didn't become good friends until 2011

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 19:00
Suzie met kristen in middle School and had mutural friends. But they didn't become good friends until 2011
Casual friends that turned to good friends turned the best friends (on Kristen's part). All phases of a friendship relationship. So yes, they've been friends since middle school but not besties right away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 19:37
Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 19:00
Casual friends that turned to good friends turned the best friends (on Kristen's part). All phases of a friendship relationship. So yes, they've been friends since middle school but not besties right away.
I dont know if there were casual friends before 2011 or if they just knew of each other since middle school and had mutural friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll: :fool: