Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 21:50
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 19:01
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 15:08

Kevin McHale said that Taylor showed up in the Glee set out of nowhere, in late January 2014. Dianna had returned to Glee for a few episodes. Days later Taylor wrote Style. That is in the timeline too. So saying that their official break up date is September 2013 is plain wrong.
March 2014 Taylor and KK go to Big Sur. Did you forget?

The timeline is:
April 16, 2013 - An article is published outing swiftgron
April 23, 2013 Dianna deletes her public tumblr account but keeps posting emo posts to her private tumblr.
They have clearly called it a day or are on a break at this time. Maybe due to industry pressure. Taylor doesn't even spend time with Dianna on her bday.
They're last official 'date' is a Fun concert. Maybe Taylor friendzoned Dianna which is why Di is so miserable.
November 12 2013 - Dianna's lamp following the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. The one KK and Taylor were super flirty.
Dianna buys a house close to Taylor but KK persuades Taylor to move to NY. So even thought Taylor was missing Di and went to search for her on the Glee set, there's no confirmed interaction. And with Taylor writing Clean around this time, its already over, finally. Like, for good. Well, for that year. They never really said goodbye.
So, I checked and their last date was September 2013, Fun. I just wonder if they went out to dinner privately around then too. Maybe after the concert.
Suuure, because they were super open in their relationship. Lol, people suspected about them after they broke up. Not during.
Timelines are a guideline, not the freaking bible. And you have an album now that says "chase two girls lose the one" and "the road not taken looks real good now".
There was some overlap between Swiftgron and Kaylor.
Very briefly, and probably only them staying in touch, not them being seen out. I know they went underground, but with lady Di posting breakup and heartbreak posts to her private tumblr, you get the impression both moved on. In 2014, Taylor would spend all her time glued to KK in NY and then Di sells her house in LA and moves to London. But what I'm getting at is the song, Right where you left me, which is clearly about 2013 and Lady Di. So I'm trying to figure out if its a real place time, or if Taylor just wrote a story around their break up. We'll probably never know. But I needed to check. Havent been here in a while.
https://genius.com/Taylor-swift-right-w ... -me-lyrics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 13:47
Hey, does anyone know the last official date back in 2013 that Taylor and Dianna had and where they went. Did they go for dinner or somewhere else? Could they have been seen at the Bowery? This would be Sept 2013. I think this is their official final break up according to the timelines. Thanks.
I just remember hearing that the Bowery Hotel was Dianna's favorite back in the day. It was where she stayed before moving there. She actually doesn't live far from the hotel now. I don't have the info in front of me, but weren't they hanging out in the lobby once? I know there was a story about HS being in town at the same time iirc.

Just want to add that I'm not someone who thinks they are secretly together or obsessed with each other.

guestfnmkld
Reactions:

Post by guestfnmkld »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 05:01
Guesta wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 23:26
Gguest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 22:51

Ahh how did you know I was new? lol I'm jk - but yes, I joined the Gaylor fandom a couple of weeks back, and since I've had a lot of free time I've been reading/watching anything/everything I can find about it, but I never saw anyone talking about the chapters. Guess I haven't scrolled back to August - it is a lot of content after all.
these definitely should be talked about more!! recently fans ig have been posting pics of their cds with smiley faces and "WB" written/signed in their CDs (via TaylorNZ or something on twitter, i can't remember the user) for the sleepless nights chapter photograph.
We talked about a lot. Go back in pages to the date they were released.
not in comparison to evermore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MsAnon wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 21:49
There are two words why Taylor's popularity has been dropping from Lover onwards: Max Martin. As soon as she stopped working with him - or he stopped working with her, because according to his own Wikipedia, he's the one creating all of these chart-topping songs, and only brings in the singer when the songs are almost finished, she stopped climbing the charts so easily.

The number of pop songs that the entire world knows, that he's created is insane - just look at his writing credits! He might have a deal specifically with Big Machine, and when Taylor went over to Republic they couldn't work together anymore, or something could have happened behind the scenes - that I don't know. But I do know Taylor found a decent replacement with Jack Antonoff after working together with him and Max Martin on Red, 1989, and Reputation and seeing that he was pretty good.

And I think that Elvira remix of Willow is her attempt to reconnect with the guy because he's very connected to the people who win the Denniz Pop awards since he used to work with Denniz Pop himself. She received the producer/songwriter award last year, just after graduating from music production/songwriting school in Sweden. And some of the upcoming European musicians have graduated from the same school she went to.

Now let me be clear: I'm not saying Taylor doesn't know what she's doing or doesn't know how to create chart-topping songs of herself, I am a fan of her music after all, but I am saying it was a lot easier for her when Martin was involved in the process. I have a lot of respect for the guy after just reading through his credits and seeing what he's done - he really knows what he's doing when it comes to popular music and making songs that get stuck in your ear.
And ME! sold 12 million copies worldwide, becoming one of the best selling pop songs in the last decade.
One thing is to make bops that everybody listen in the radio, but at the end of the day, those songs don't sell, we get tired of them really fast.

I have a client, he has a software company. And is the lead singer and songwriter of one of the most important rock/alternative bands in Latin America. Recently Netflix made a documentary about the history of Latin Rock and he was featured. It took him decades to reach this level of fame and recognition. A level where doesn't matter the country or the journalist, everytime they release an album they only get praise, win every award, have fans from teenagers to 70 years old.

My point is, when is people going to understand that what Taylor did/does is not normal. To keep this level of sales, consistency in the quality of her work for years. None of her peers has done it. And is not thanks to a producer, or manager or record company.

Taylor has a million of flaws, but her talent and intelligence is what keeps her at the top.

Guesty
Reactions:

Post by Guesty »

"Yeah I showed up at your party" could be about Taylor being at the same party Dianna was when they first are thought to have at least seen eachother.

I'm laughing at how lesbian Dianna, Karlie and Taylor acted. Even though they're prolly bi or just deeply closeted and actually lesbian, the ex drama gets me every time

Guesty
Reactions:

Post by Guesty »

Oh my god is this about Taylor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 23:00
The fact that there are 30-something gleeks here writing dissertations about straight women is equally sad and embarrassing. Seek therapy already.
I'm reporting you for your het talk in a lesbian forum where we speculate about Taylor and her ex's and current LI. Take your het theories to tumblr. No one talking about Dianna from Glee, there are lots of new fans. They are talking about her AGAIN because she is back in Taylor's INNER CIRCLE of friends since she was at SNL in 2019. Got it? Okay, move along. Let the LESBIANS speak.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute photo, baking what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 01:14
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 00:08
MsAnon wrote:
There are two words why Taylor's popularity has been dropping from Lover onwards: Max Martin. As soon as she stopped working with him - or he stopped working with her, because according to his own Wikipedia, he's the one creating all of these chart-topping songs, and only brings in the singer when the songs are almost finished, she stopped climbing the charts so easily.

The number of pop songs that the entire world knows, that he's created is insane - just look at his writing credits! He might have a deal specifically with Big Machine, and when Taylor went over to Republic they couldn't work together anymore, or something could have happened behind the scenes - that I don't know. But I do know Taylor found a decent replacement with Jack Antonoff after working together with him and Max Martin on Red, 1989, and Reputation and seeing that he was pretty good.

And I think that Elvira remix of Willow is her attempt to reconnect with the guy because he's very connected to the people who win the Denniz Pop awards since he used to work with Denniz Pop himself. She received the producer/songwriter award last year, just after graduating from music production/songwriting school in Sweden. And some of the upcoming European musicians have graduated from the same school she went to.

Now let me be clear: I'm not saying Taylor doesn't know what she's doing or doesn't know how to create chart-topping songs of herself, I am a fan of her music after all, but I am saying it was a lot easier for her when Martin was involved in the process. I have a lot of respect for the guy after just reading through his credits and seeing what he's done - he really knows what he's doing when it comes to popular music and making songs that get stuck in your ear.
And ME! sold 12 million copies worldwide, becoming one of the best selling pop songs in the last decade.
One thing is to make bops that everybody listen in the radio, but at the end of the day, those songs don't sell, we get tired of them really fast.

I have a client, he has a software company. And is the lead singer and songwriter of one of the most important rock/alternative bands in Latin America. Recently Netflix made a documentary about the history of Latin Rock and he was featured. It took him decades to reach this level of fame and recognition. A level where doesn't matter the country or the journalist, everytime they release an album they only get praise, win every award, have fans from teenagers to 70 years old.

My point is, when is people going to understand that what Taylor did/does is not normal. To keep this level of sales, consistency in the quality of her work for years. None of her peers has done it. And is not thanks to a producer, or manager or record company.

Taylor has a million of flaws, but her talent and intelligence is what keeps her at the top.
OP is right and the second comment is just...delulu stan that knows zero about hits or sales.

I work in the industry and delulu PR from a rock star from South America is lying. There's a machine behind Taylor and a lot of smoke and mirror in her sales not need to mention almost every #1 she got was payed payola and is why she is the record owner of dropping from #1 to #38 and selling willow for 0.39 . Taylor owns the record of entries in the negative radio bullet list. This means the GP hates the song so much they call or send messages to take it out of the radio, or they change radio stations as soon as the music starts. ME!, YNTCD, Lover, Shake it off, Bad Blood... I don't remember all but until 2019 Taylor was by far the record owner with 7 songs being utterly rejected by the listener.

About your South American flop artist... I work in the industry and there's plenty of artists and bands in Brazil alone that sold 20 times more records, albums and singles than Taylor Swift.

Taylor has a very strong, loyal and large fan base but when we talk about the GP the odds are either don't care about her or they don't like her. It's why she is so obsessed with her own fans and does so many tricks to cheat the charts. Taylor doesn't have the GP, she never did. She is investing super hard in the South American market, trying to play organic but is everything but organic. Without a single song entering the charts she suddenly has all this twitter accounts pretending to be from South America. It's called SM farm.

In case you don't know there's also listen farms and be sure Drake and Taylor are their best clients.

Taylor will never flop for real because her fan base wont allow and the reason why she isn't as relevant is because she is boring, her talking points are either delusional or boring, she isn't that likable but most of all the music isn't good since 1989 and Reputation
Thanks for the laughs :rofl: :rofl:
I actually have the numbers of the brazilian market, stop lying, scooter troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 01:14
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 00:08
MsAnon wrote:

OP is right and the second comment is just...delulu stan that knows zero about hits or sales.

I work in the industry and delulu PR from a rock star from South America is lying. There's a machine behind Taylor and a lot of smoke and mirror in her sales not need to mention almost every #1 she got was payed payola and is why she is the record owner of dropping from #1 to #38 and selling willow for 0.39 . Taylor owns the record of entries in the negative radio bullet list. This means the GP hates the song so much they call or send messages to take it out of the radio, or they change radio stations as soon as the music starts. ME!, YNTCD, Lover, Shake it off, Bad Blood... I don't remember all but until 2019 Taylor was by far the record owner with 7 songs being utterly rejected by the listener.

About your South American flop artist... I work in the industry and there's plenty of artists and bands in Brazil alone that sold 20 times more records, albums and singles than Taylor Swift.

Taylor has a very strong, loyal and large fan base but when we talk about the GP the odds are either don't care about her or they don't like her. It's why she is so obsessed with her own fans and does so many tricks to cheat the charts. Taylor doesn't have the GP, she never did. She is investing super hard in the South American market, trying to play organic but is everything but organic. Without a single song entering the charts she suddenly has all this twitter accounts pretending to be from South America. It's called SM farm.

In case you don't know there's also listen farms and be sure Drake and Taylor are their best clients.

Taylor will never flop for real because her fan base wont allow and the reason why she isn't as relevant is because she is boring, her talking points are either delusional or boring, she isn't that likable but most of all the music isn't good since 1989 and Reputation
I work in the industry ..........STOP. Get help. Lying over and over leads to more lies until you lose your sense of reality. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The crazy troll must be the same that said that Taylor wasn't big in China and an anon posted all the numbers, and Taylor was the only western artist that was in the top 10 of sales in history of China.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestfnmkld wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 00:05
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 05:01
Guesta wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 23:26

these definitely should be talked about more!! recently fans ig have been posting pics of their cds with smiley faces and "WB" written/signed in their CDs (via TaylorNZ or something on twitter, i can't remember the user) for the sleepless nights chapter photograph.
We talked about a lot. Go back in pages to the date they were released.
not in comparison to evermore
DA. I don't remember too much excitement about it here beyond wondering why some songs repeated or were left out. Go ahead and post whatever is on your mind if you want.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 01:45
The crazy troll must be the same that said that Taylor wasn't big in China and an anon posted all the numbers, and Taylor was the only western artist that was in the top 10 of sales in history of China.
Taylor isn’t big in China
China has 1.5 billion do you understand that a lot of albums or not is in proportion to the actual market? Are you dumb like this in real life?

Guesty
Reactions:

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 09:31
Guest wrote:
China has 1.5 billion do you understand that a lot of albums or not is in proportion to the actual market? Are you dumb like this in real life?
DA. You are the dumb one. Or in denial. Or both. She is one of the best selling as artists in China. Does that mean that a billion people buy her albums? No. China's music market was informal (piracy) for decades. Historically, the chinese are not used to pay for music. It is only recently that they are moving to streaming.
And still, Taylor sells millions of albums and is among the top selling artists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 09:31
Guest wrote:
Do you wake up every morning and say "I'm going to reject information, evidence and rationality and I'm going to be the dumbest person that exists?". "I'm going to wrap myself in a my ignorance blanquet, and be an ambassador for all the stupid people and I'm going to show it in the Taylor Swift thread".
Bigger music markets than China: US, Japan, UK, Germany, etc. China music market is growing really fast, but in terms of size, it is the 7th most important in the music industry. Oh, and Taylor is in the Top 10 of best selling artists in the history of the market. The only one from the western hemisphere.

MsAnon
Reactions:

Post by MsAnon »

Every time I open this forum, I feel like that crying girl in Mean Girls saying I wish we could all get along. Seriously people, chill out. It's just an online forum, why are you all getting so overheated about comments?! If you disagree with someone's comment, say so, and move on. Agree to disagree. Do you really like spending your time being keyboard warriors over things that, at the end of the day, aren't gonna matter?
If you wanna have a discussion, then have it, because the only people who can't have a discussion are children high on sugar. No need to be doo doo heads, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MsAnon wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 17:05
Every time I open this forum, I feel like that crying girl in Mean Girls saying I wish we could all get along. Seriously people, chill out. It's just an online forum, why are you all getting so overheated about comments?! If you disagree with someone's comment, say so, and move on. Agree to disagree. Do you really like spending your time being keyboard warriors over things that, at the end of the day, aren't gonna matter?
If you wanna have a discussion, then have it, because the only people who can't have a discussion are children high on sugar. No need to be doo doo heads, right?
It's the straight swifties from tumblr/ twitter/ atrl. They love to fight about charts and selling numbers 😂 idk why the mod hasn't ban those weirdos.

MsAnon
Reactions:

Post by MsAnon »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 17:13
MsAnon wrote:
It's the straight swifties from tumblr/ twitter/ atrl. They love to fight about charts and selling numbers 😂 idk why the mod hasn't ban those weirdos.
Going by the fact how popular ttb was on tumblr and how that's an entire subsection of the fandom, as well as the kaylor/swiftgron believers that love arguing, I don't think it's all straight swifties that have a lot of spare time, but you could have a point. They do delete any Gaylor posts on the main Taylor subreddit and fill those posts with hate comments and outrage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 17:13
MsAnon wrote:
No, boo. It is the scooter troll and her eternal song about how Taylor's career is going down vs the lesbians here that are tired as fuck to reading her rants.
Or maybe it is you, that everytime you are called out, you cry "straight swifties".
Look at this board traffic, straight swifties haven't found this place yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't listen to a new Taylor's song without thinking about Karlie. I don't know if I'm the problem or if Taylor i really doing it lol
All I know is that I was a shipper but stopped since I don't even know when but I don't even know what really happened cause I stopped following Kaylor when they "broke up" but I've been missing them since folklore and it got worse with evermore lmao
They were really powerfull and extra beautiful together :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 22:00
I can't listen to a new Taylor's song without thinking about Karlie. I don't know if I'm the problem or if Taylor i really doing it lol
All I know is that I was a shipper but stopped since I don't even know when but I don't even know what really happened cause I stopped following Kaylor when they "broke up" but I've been missing them since folklore and it got worse with evermore lmao
But Taylor's choice of words about Karlie these days was something about fading into her grey day old tea. They really are done, and Karlie really did a number on Taylor. If you're a fan and value Taylors catalogue of material how can you even tolerate Karlie knowing she had a hand in selling Taylor under a bus. genuine question?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 23:26
Guest wrote:
But Taylor's choice of words about Karlie these days was something about fading into her grey day old tea. They really are done, and Karlie really did a number on Taylor. If you're a fan and value Taylors catalogue of material how can you even tolerate Karlie knowing she had a hand in selling Taylor under a bus. genuine question?
I don't know.. :sadangel:
I mean, it's not that I'd want them back but I think it was beautiful while it lasted? And maybe it's because I still don't know what happened between them cause like I said I stopped following them at that moment.. Now I just wish we could see Taylor happy again, with someone who really loves and deserves her. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: :rofl: the delusion in this thread it's like watching a fanfic being written in real time :popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 23:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I mean, it's not that I'd want them back but I think it was beautiful while it lasted? And maybe it's because I still don't know what happened between them cause like I said I stopped following them at that moment.. Now I just wish we could see Taylor happy again, with someone who really loves and deserves her. :unsure:
My understanding is their friendship companionship relationship whatever you want to call it ended abruptly in 2016 and they haven't been 'on' since then. Karlie was found out to be fake and using Taylor for clout and money and ended up give Scooter info on Taylor's masters, (her whole lifes work) and so Scooter bought Taylors catalogue without her knowledge. So Taylor was broken more than any romance. Can you imagine. :rageblush: bish did her dirty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 00:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My understanding is their friendship companionship relationship whatever you want to call it ended abruptly in 2016 and they haven't been 'on' since then. Karlie was found out to be fake and using Taylor for clout and money and ended up give Scooter info on Taylor's masters, (her whole lifes work) and so Scooter bought Taylors catalogue without her knowledge. So Taylor was broken more than any romance. Can you imagine. :rageblush: bish did her dirty.
Omg and what happened next? will a fairy godmother save poor taylor from the evil witch?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 00:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg and what happened next? will a fairy godmother save poor taylor from the evil witch?
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You don't understand anything so why start a comment with "my understanding is". They obviously didn't end in 2016, was later maybe late 2018.

Nothing is black and white and Taylor is very narcisssistic and dramatic so we don't even know if Karlie didn't anything really bad or just something only Taylor can consider awful and no one else would. We don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 04:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You don't understand anything so why start a comment with "my understanding is". They obviously didn't end in 2016, was later maybe late 2018.

Nothing is black and white and Taylor is very narcisssistic and dramatic so we don't even know if Karlie didn't anything really bad or just something only Taylor can consider awful and no one else would. We don't know.
Obviously didn't end in 2016? Do you have receipts or is this fanfiction?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Feel free to take this with a grain of salt because it’s via tumblr, but someone who occasionally posted about TSwift said that neighborhood cameras were still catching Karlie going in and out in the past few years.

I do think it is very hard to tell whether TS and KK have been on again off again because TS really locked down her private life in the past 3-4 years so that she wouldn’t be seen publicly with people that would get people gossiping while going on unhappy looking pap walks with Mr. Alwyn.

I’m open to any theory of who TS is dating or has been dating recently as long as you have compelling enough evidence. That said, evidence is very hard to come by when TS & PR team are so controlling of her image.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MsAnon wrote:
It's one or 2 trolls. I think it's just one tbh. Comes here to make hate comments saying Kaylor never existed and starts to spill hatred about charts, that Taylor is huge in China.

I think the troll will be disappointed to see Chinese love Kaylor so much they made a choir loud enough Taylor could hear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 05:50
Feel free to take this with a grain of salt because it’s via tumblr, but someone who occasionally posted about TSwift said that neighborhood cameras were still catching Karlie going in and out in the past few years.

I do think it is very hard to tell whether TS and KK have been on again off again because TS really locked down her private life in the past 3-4 years so that she wouldn’t be seen publicly with people that would get people gossiping while going on unhappy looking pap walks with Mr. Alwyn.

I’m open to any theory of who TS is dating or has been dating recently as long as you have compelling enough evidence. That said, evidence is very hard to come by when TS & PR team are so controlling of her image.
Very interesting. The end with redacted is the one thing I would love to know. From the songs was not that long ago yet the last time they were seen together was in 2018. That means nothing but still is what we got.

From songs, lyrics, rep and specially lover era and how miserable TS looks I presume redacted was the one who didn't want to officially date and come out. If was a moment Taylor was the one refusing? Maybe, but since Rep things turned because Taylor seems to be the one begging while stunting with Dumbo.

Do you have the tumblr link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 05:59
Guest wrote:

Very interesting. The end with redacted is the one thing I would love to know. From the songs was not that long ago yet the last time they were seen together was in 2018. That means nothing but still is what we got.

From songs, lyrics, rep and specially lover era and how miserable TS looks I presume redacted was the one who didn't want to officially date and come out. If was a moment Taylor was the one refusing? Maybe, but since Rep things turned because Taylor seems to be the one begging while stunting with Dumbo.

I hate to say it but this was awhile ago and through word of mouth of my gf who was on tumblr (I am not). Sometime around late 2019, I think.

I was occasionally keeping up on here at the time and people kept saying that KK was giving nods to TS via her Instagram and making references to her on important days back then, which made me suspicious and wonder if
1. They were still together in 2019 or
2. KK was trying to get attention from Gaylors or something—trying to stoke the fire just for the attention?

It did seem very strange to me.

MsAnon
Reactions:

Post by MsAnon »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 06:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I hate to say it but this was awhile ago and through word of mouth of my gf who was on tumblr (I am not). Sometime around late 2019, I think.

I was occasionally keeping up on here at the time and people kept saying that KK was giving nods to TS via her Instagram and making references to her on important days back then, which made me suspicious and wonder if
2. KK was trying to get attention from Gaylors or something—trying to stoke the fire just for the attention?

Not sure when it happened, but I saw someone on tumblr saying it was relatively recently: Karlie changed her Insta bio to the same thing as her Twitter bio, and the line is actually a TS quote from the best best friends video, if that helps anyone with anything.

And going by song lyrics from the last two albums, to me it sounds like Taylor tried reaching out to Karlie after things ended between the two and she got married. Or at least daydreaming about doing that. Whether it happened or not, everything is unclear to me what happened afterward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 05:53
MsAnon wrote:
It's one or 2 trolls. I think it's just one tbh. Comes here to make hate comments saying Kaylor never existed and starts to spill hatred about charts, that Taylor is huge in China.

I think the troll will be disappointed to see Chinese love Kaylor so much they made a choir loud enough Taylor could hear.
Stop saying there's one to two trolls. There are several gaylors who don't like talking about Karlie anymore. Fact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MsAnon wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 06:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not sure when it happened, but I saw someone on tumblr saying it was relatively recently: Karlie changed her Insta bio to the same thing as her Twitter bio, and the line is actually a TS quote from the best best friends video, if that helps anyone with anything.

And going by song lyrics from the last two albums, to me it sounds like Taylor tried reaching out to Karlie after things ended between the two and she got married. Or at least daydreaming about doing that. Whether it happened or not, everything is unclear to me what happened afterward.
This is exactly why Kaylors are called delusional. People want facts, not theories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I strongly believe Taylor is at least bi, if not a lesbian.

However, does it look to anyone else that she's about to announce an engagement to Joe soon? Recent articles seem to be indicating that is the direction they're going in.

I hope she just uses it for the PR push and then calls off the "engagement" before an actual wedding. I'm not trying to be biphobic or anything, she may truly be bi, but there's no way she and Joe are the real deal. There's too much that doesn't make sense.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there were an engagement announcement, Taylor pushing her music and maybe Joe landing a movie deal, then they announce a split once they no longer need the PR buzz.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 08:07

However, does it look to anyone else that she's about to announce an engagement to Joe soon? Recent articles seem to be indicating that is the direction they're going in.

I hope she just uses it for the PR push and then calls off the "engagement" before an actual wedding. I'm not trying to be biphobic or anything, she may truly be bi, but there's no way she and Joe are the real deal. There's too much that doesn't make sense.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there were an engagement announcement, Taylor pushing her music and maybe Joe landing a movie deal, then they announce a split once they no longer need the PR buzz.
If she's bi, why would that relationship be fake?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1. If Kaylor was last seen in public in 2018, which is 3 years ago, are you talking about KK turning up to a Rep tour date or anything more juicy? Cos...... was she invited or did KK just show up? Lol Are we defending someone who literally turned against Taylor and helped scooter that asshole steal her masters? Knowing the trauma this caused Taylor? Wow. Taylor needs better fans.

2. Press have talked about an engagement since 2016. Nothing ever happens. But deals last 5 years so this beard is due to end his contract in 2021. Watch Taylor disappear after the Grammys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

See? I had NO idea abou this Scooter thing! Karlie really did that? Omg... I have to catch up before talking about them again.. I can't believe she did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 09:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

See? I had NO idea abou this Scooter thing! Karlie really did that? Omg... I have to catch up before talking about them again.. I can't believe she did.
Have you even listened to the new albums. I suggest you start there. If it’s a diss track, it’s for KK and 🛴.

Guesty
Reactions:

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:

Announcing an engagement is a terrible idea. It's basically asking the media to stalk her friends and family to find out when the wedding is happening and to ruin it.
If she does announce it, then she doesn't intend to actually get married. She's just doing it for publicity.
I think she's going to pull a Gigi/Katy, skip the wedding and go straight for the baby. Let's be honest, she won't tour until 2022. If she wants kids, now would be a good time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

... or her father. - Tolerate it is about family who are just enlightened enough to not be openly homophobic about your relationships, but no more, yes?

Actually, I would say her strongest songs in this era have all been about family. Soon you will get better rips your heart out and dances on it, Majorie hits like a truck. Probably because she can be direct and honest in those. Which, more than anything, makes me want her to come out so she can write songs that are less cloaked. I mean, the whole glass closeting thing is a master class in multilayered writing, but she cant swing for the fences with a bat made of fine clockwork.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I disagree about the family songs. I don’t have a good relationship with family so they don’t resonate with me but the love songs or heartache nostalgic songs do resonate. One of her best by far are the personal ones where she places herself in her lyrics like the last great American dynasty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 10:59
... or her father. - Tolerate it is about family who are just enlightened enough to not be openly homophobic about your relationships, but no more, yes?

Actually, I would say her strongest songs in this era have all been about family. Soon you will get better rips your heart out and dances on it, Majorie hits like a truck. Probably because she can be direct and honest in those. Which, more than anything, makes me want her to come out so she can write songs that are less cloaked. I mean, the whole glass closeting thing is a master class in multilayered writing, but she cant swing for the fences with a bat made of fine clockwork.
Soon you will get better is an average song in Taylor's discography. It's overplayed, it doesn't feel raw enough considering what the song is about. I feel more emotions listening to ATW or Mad Woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 09:24
Guest wrote:

If she's bi, why would that relationship be fake?
DA most of hollywood relationships aren't genuine, they're pr creations

MsAnon
Reactions:

Post by MsAnon »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 07:34
MsAnon wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is exactly why Kaylors are called delusional. People want facts, not theories.
Well dude I LIKE making theories because I find it FUN. Just like you find it fun to call people delusional. And I'm not a Kaylor, or a Swiftgron for that matter, I just find Taylor and her hints really fun to discuss and think about. Like a weird hobby of some sort. If you have "facts" that the songs allude to something else, feel free to share, I'd love to hear it and you can actually convince me otherwise.

For all I know maybe you have facts that she's actually seeing someone completely different that the public has no idea about. I don't care who she's in a relationship with, like I said I just like talking about her hints. Right now that's the idea I have about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MsAnon wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 13:09
Guest wrote:
MsAnon wrote:

Well dude I LIKE making theories because I find it FUN. Just like you find it fun to call people delusional. And I'm not a Kaylor, or a Swiftgron for that matter, I just find Taylor and her hints really fun to discuss and think about. Like a weird hobby of some sort. If you have "facts" that the songs allude to something else, feel free to share, I'd love to hear it and you can actually convince me otherwise.

For all I know maybe you have facts that she's actually seeing someone completely different that the public has no idea about. I don't care who she's in a relationship with, like I said I just like talking about her hints. Right now that's the idea I have about them.
What makes you think her songs are about Karlie? You're literally weaving shit out of thin air. If you want to write fanfiction head over to AO3. I'm a Gaylor, I'm not even trying to start a shipwar but none of her songs except It's time to go indicates that they are inspired by Karlie. You're making up stories in your head to fit into your little timeline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t see Taylor getting married or announcing potential marriage soon. Or having a baby for that matter. I think Tree’s put out statements about Taylor’s contentment with JA as buffers against the marriage question. I think Taylor is a romantic and may want a future with a partner, but I don’t see it happening now. Also, since KK and Taylor’s friends are having kids now that may put some public pressure on her to start a family. I just don’t see Taylor going through with this right now. Her focus is on her masters and career.

MsAnon
Reactions:

Post by MsAnon »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 13:47
MsAnon wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 13:09
Guest wrote:

What makes you think her songs are about Karlie? You're literally weaving shit out of thin air. If you want to write fanfiction head over to AO3. I'm a Gaylor, I'm not even trying to start a shipwar but none of her songs except It's time to go indicates that they are inspired by Karlie. You're making up stories in your head to fit into your little timeline.
Please point out my shit with your facts then. I'm very willing to hear you out and I'm not trying to start a shipwar either. I'm just having fun, as stated in my previous comment. You seem to be very offended by my having fun on a forum, so please, if you have the facts that what I'm saying is shit, go ahead and share it, instead of just saying that it's shit. Unlike most people, I love being proven wrong, but you're not really doing that with either of your comments.