Reactions:

Re: Demi Lovato

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 13:31
Wellz wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 12:38
Picture?

I’m curious because I want to see (and celebrate) what a real celebrity body looks like! So many tabloids and websites have every celeb pinned in the 32-24-36 box that is so unrealistic and inaccurate. I’d like to know what her measurements are because it’s the truth and it normalizes normal bodies.
You see it this way but imo it's nobody's business and it shouldn't have been posted in the first place. The assistant violated her privacy.
2x. If Demi herself had put it out there then sure but that wasn’t the case.

I only ever kept the part about who was the photographer and stylist of the shoot and I remember her bra size cause it’s the same as mine, lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wellz wrote:
Picture?

I’m curious because I want to see (and celebrate) what a real celebrity body looks like! So many tabloids and websites have every celeb pinned in the 32-24-36 box that is so unrealistic and inaccurate. I’d like to know what her measurements are because it’s the truth and it normalizes normal bodies.
From memory, I don’t think her actual body measurements were posted, just her dress size(s)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 19:23
Wellz wrote:
Picture?

From memory, I don’t think her actual body measurements were posted, just her dress size(s)
to add to that, pretty sure some stuff were purposely bigger (like jackets) bc it said demi preferred them like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 19:23
Wellz wrote:
Picture?

It doesn’t really matter what the assistant posted. She should have posted nothing, neither her dress size nor her body measurements nor her hair color. Not even the fact that there was a shooting.

And potentially the journal is not really impressed by this post and it might have ended up with serious consequences for the assistant if she worked for the journal. Because it was not “only” a violation of Demi’s privacy (which is bad enough) but also a (maybe unintended) breach of a business secret. Assuming the journal has its own schedule to commercialize the photo shoot and the article it might not be beneficial for this schedule to leak this information now, nearly half a year before the planned publication.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really hope we get at least one song on d7 that is unequivocally and undeniably about a woman, preferably with female pronouns :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2021, 06:03
When she realizes they end up being enemies lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
how about YOU give us a happy lesbian ending to 2021

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2021, 06:24
Guest wrote:
how about YOU give us a happy lesbian ending to 2021
This :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it’s cute that she’s just like us in the sense that if she watches something and there’s chemistry between two actresses she starts shipping them immediately

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what exactly is going on with paulnortonhair? Has he „only“ wished dead on instastories to a politician who has made a very reasonable comment about people who are in denial of the pandemic? Or is he completely falling of the wagon and is joining team conspiration theory and team „Americans don’t wear masks“? This all looks weird to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 17:21
Does anyone know what exactly is going on with paulnortonhair? Has he „only“ wished dead on instastories to a politician who has made a very reasonable comment about people who are in denial of the pandemic? Or is he completely falling of the wagon and is joining team conspiration theory and team „Americans don’t wear masks“? This all looks weird to me.
He’s always been pretty crazy and off the rails. This was just the last straw for stans so they made sure to let Demi know and now she’s taking “care of it” but who knows what that’s gonna look like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 21:20
Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 17:21
He’s always been pretty crazy and off the rails. This was just the last straw for stans so they made sure to let Demi know and now she’s taking “care of it” but who knows what that’s gonna look like
Lets see how it will continue. Everyone deserves a second and maybe third change. But only if he is willing to take it and truly understands that he has done something severely wrong. In this case my optimism is limited because the death-wish-post could be only the tip of the iceberg and also his excuse looks a little bit scripted to me, written to protect his business.

Especially this phrase in his excuse ("I was reacting to what Maxine waters was saying") gives me bad vibes. It sounds like a typical blame-the-victim phrase. So I would not be surprised if he would quickly throw away another change in case he gets one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not Demi writing another political song. Again, a-fucking-gain? I'm tired. She's making a fool out of herself, it's embarrassing to watch. A song won't do anything. Gosh, I wanted her to start a PROPER era already and not this wannabe activism crap. No droplets either, just a well planned era with an album full of personal songs. We can never win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Question. Does anyone think there is something going on between her that Gabe guy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 05:16
Question. Does anyone think there is something going on between her that Gabe guy?
We keep telling y’all that there’s not, multiple times now. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 23:42
Guest wrote:
Yea but she keep liking all of his posts and thirsting under his comment sections. She literally has the same pattern all the time before she starts dating someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 02:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yea but she keep liking all of his posts and thirsting under his comment sections. She literally has the same pattern all the time before she starts dating someone.
DA. Why exactly would LESBIANS care about her and her boy toy of the month? Her thread is dead for a reason, go to twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 03:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Why exactly would LESBIANS care about her and her boy toy of the month? Her thread is dead for a reason, go to twitter.
He’s literally her friend. Shes single and she’s already stated that. Y’all are even more stupid to fall into whoever keeps asking that— acting like she would ever be that public commenting on someone she’s actually dating. Especially since she started commenting stuff like that on a couple of her friends posts just after she broke the engagement. If you’re too dumb to realize she’s joking with her friends then that’s a you problem but don’t lie on her name when she’s not doing anything this time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 03:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He’s literally her friend. Shes single and she’s already stated that. Y’all are even more stupid to fall into whoever keeps asking that— acting like she would ever be that public commenting on someone she’s actually dating. Especially since she started commenting stuff like that on a couple of her friends posts just after she broke the engagement. If you’re too dumb to realize she’s joking with her friends then that’s a you problem but don’t lie on her name when she’s not doing anything this time.
Well I want her to date a women too, but the way she made her relationship so public with that clout boy has me more aware this time. I really want her to date a women next.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Documentary announcement next week. Maybe with a trailer too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da, I stopped caring about who Demi dates a long time ago when I realized that she has horrible judgement before I thought she was going to become smarter wirh her choices but seems like she didn't. I honestly don't have or have an opinion about the guy you are mentioning because I don't follow her like that anymore, but I totally disagree with you about Demi not being that public with commenting on people that she is actually dating...Demi has the same pattern with the people she dates or is attracted to because she litteraly doesn't care and likes a lot of their pics and starts comenting flirty stuff all the sudden and that's the reason fans are so quick to find out who she likes. I think believing she is single because she is "stated" that is being naive in my opinion. Maybe she is not dating but taking her word for it?
I just hope she gives us an album this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 18:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da, I stopped caring about who Demi dates a long time ago when I realized that she has horrible judgement before I thought she was going to become smarter wirh her choices but seems like she didn't. I honestly don't have or have an opinion about the guy you are mentioning because I don't follow her like that anymore, but I totally disagree with you about Demi not being that public with commenting on people that she is actually dating...Demi has the same pattern with the people she dates or is attracted to because she litteraly doesn't care and likes a lot of their pics and starts comenting flirty stuff all the sudden and that's the reason fans are so quick to find out who she likes. I think believing she is single because she is "stated" that is being naive in my opinion. Maybe she is not dating but taking her word for it?
if you really believe that a day after she was publicly done with the ex and started being “flirty” with her friends (yes, a couple of them) is supposed to mean she’s dating them then you do you but it doesn’t take knowing demi that much to realize she’s just joking, why do you think no one on twitter gives a fuck? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 Exactly. The day she wrote "daddy" under one of his posts I knew they were just joking. Because even though she does flirt with people online when she's interested, she wouldn't write something like this in a serious way. And his other friends like Lee commented the same stuff on his pics so it's obvious it's just inside jokes.
She's known this guy for years since he's a mutual friend of Tommy and Austin. And she was already liking and commenting on his pics when she was still engaged. This thread already thought they were dating months ago because she showed the same pattern on IG, and then she wasn't even at his birthday.

Hope this is cleared up now. The next time someone asks if they're dating I'm going to assume it's a troll. Also it's quite funny that the thread didn't notice or bother to post here when she was flirting with women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 23:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 Exactly. The day she wrote "daddy" under one of his posts I knew they were just joking. Because even though she does flirt with people online when she's interested, she wouldn't write something like this in a serious way. And his other friends like Lee commented the same stuff on his pics so it's obvious it's just inside jokes.
She's known this guy for years since he's a mutual friend of Tommy and Austin. And she was already liking and commenting on his pics when she was still engaged. This thread already thought they were dating months ago because she showed the same pattern on IG, and then she wasn't even at his birthday.

Hope this is cleared up now. The next time someone asks if they're dating I'm going to assume it's a troll. Also it's quite funny that the thread didn't notice or bother to post here when she was flirting with women.
Maybe because she wasn’t? This thread should be gone years ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2021, 18:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Leave then lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2021, 18:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was but anyway. Don’t worry about this thread cause if Taylor Swifts is allowed here, Demi’s not going anywhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is she doing to her hair... Jesus...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 03:31
The pink is alright. Idk about the mushroom cut. I like when it's styled differently. But I like that she expresses herself freely however she wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 23:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

if you really believe that a day after she was publicly done with the ex and started being “flirty” with her friends (yes, a couple of them) is supposed to mean she’s dating them then you do you but it doesn’t take knowing demi that much to realize she’s just joking, why do you think no one on twitter gives a fuck? lol
Op, maybe I wasn't clear enough, sorry about that anon ❤. I don't really think she is dating anyone right now at least not seriously, but my point was that she does makes it obvious sometimes and also lies. So her saying she is single is no indicator to me that she is single.
I hope she finds someone good, but she seems to have horrible judgement and just when you think she can't find someone worse SHE DOES it is crazy to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 12:07
Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 03:31
The pink is alright. Idk about the mushroom cut. I like when it's styled differently. But I like that she expresses herself freely however she wants.
She just doesn’t know how to style it but the pink is actually better than the blonde lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 14:48
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 23:16
Guest wrote:

Op, maybe I wasn't clear enough, sorry about that anon ❤. I don't really think she is dating anyone right now at least not seriously, but my point was that she does makes it obvious sometimes and also lies. So her saying she is single is no indicator to me that she is single.
I hope she finds someone good, but she seems to have horrible judgement and just when you think she can't find someone worse SHE DOES it is crazy to me.
You are not wrong. Your statement is exactly the case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Demi has been flirting with this woman recently
https://instagram.com/siiickbrain?igshid=1rqxevfdw7e3z

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 09:25
I get the impression that girl isn't interested in Demi that way. Still, it cracks me up that her go-to flirting move is to comment heart eyes and flame emojis :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 16:40
Guest wrote:
I get the impression that girl isn't interested in Demi that way. Still, it cracks me up that her go-to flirting move is to comment heart eyes and flame emojis :rofl:
lmao how do they even know each other? it just looks like that girl interacts the same with everyone who compliments her while demi always busts out the same one liners :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 16:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lmao how do they even know each other? it just looks like that girl interacts the same with everyone who compliments her while demi always busts out the same one liners :rofl:
I don't know if it's how they know each other, but she is rumoured to have dated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sometimes I feel sorry for her, she’ll never learn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 17:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sometimes I feel sorry for her, she’ll never learn.
hmmm a flirting expert!
Could you put aside your condescending tone and give us some tips for flirting?
please enlighten us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Demi's new taste in women is bald women. There was another one. I'm curious does anyone else know who I'm talking about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 17:31
Demi's new taste in women is bald women. There was another one. I'm curious does anyone else know who I'm talking about?
Honestly I don’t. But I can see how you collapse everytime someone post something intelligent that doesn’t suit your psychopathic rhetoric

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 17:36
Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 17:31
Honestly I don’t. But I can see how you collapse everytime someone post something intelligent that doesn’t suit your psychopathic rhetoric
Um what? I read this twice and I don't see how this relates to my post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know who @/lbinzy is? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 17:51
Yeah Maddie's friend Logan Binstock

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 17:54
Guest wrote:
Thank you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Since we’re on the subject, I think Maddie hinted that she’s into girls in a recent Tik Tok video. I know Dianna is maaaaaad that it’s 2/3 now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 16:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The following and follower group might help work out how they know each other? There’s a few of the same fir this girl and Demi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Since we’re on the subject, I think Maddie hinted that she’s into girls in a recent Tik Tok video. I know Dianna is maaaaaad that it’s 2/3 now
Hasn't she hinted this before? I wonder what Dianna thinks :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

documentary announcement tomorrow morning :spy: