Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 02:53
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 02:50
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 02:36
https://ibb.co/LzPz3mq
This face doesn't fit to Shannon. If Shannon is happy, it's good for her. But I really don't like Becky along with Shannon. I'd rather see her with someone else, she is average. Its just my opinion not hate, I dont ship
Disagree she is really pretty
Pretty but average. A lot of brunettes you can see like her on streets
But cari also average. Shannon loves heart more than appearance.

Reactions:

Re: Shannon And Fletcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 02:50

Disagree she is really pretty
They are all gorgeous I would love to see what the people in this chat look like lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:18
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 02:55
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 02:20

Shameg is not going to happen :bigcry:
I know. I’m the only shanmeg stan here :$ :rofl:
actually I ship it so hard and I know it will never happen
I’m not interest with her love life rn. i want to see her next project

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:12
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:03
Since she is happy with Becky, I wonder what problems Shannon had in mind when talking about the dog. She didn't look in a good mood. All I could think of were Cari and Sam or Cari trying again. She always runs away after break up and everyone knows it. So I don't understand why she was talking about dog and problems when she moved on and is happy with Becky?
I don't think Shannon is running away from any problems or issues. She went to Dallas for a lot of reasons. To visit her family and friends, to attend her friend's baby shower and to help Deb finish the renovations. She's posting more and she looks pretty happy to me.
X10000000 I love dogs I have always had a dream that one day I would have a dog. Shannon loves dogs. She says she's 28 years old and still doesn't have a dog

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i just want to see alex likes becky's posts again.... :sadangel:
And erose too....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They are all gorgeous I would love to see what the people in this chat look like lol
2x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:18
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:15
Guest wrote:

I don't think Shannon is running away from any problems or issues. She went to Dallas for a lot of reasons. To visit her family and friends, to attend her friend's baby shower and to help Deb finish the renovations. She's posting more and she looks pretty happy to me.
After all, she said she wanted to buy a dog so as not to run away from problems as she always does. She won't be able to get on a plane that easily. Then she added that she had bought a one-way ticket to Dallas. Her first sentence is interesting, we all know that she after breakup always runs away. After split with Cammie to Canada, after split with Cari to NYC
This anon wants everyone to agree that shannon has a problem related to cari right now. Jeez
Shanon isnt happy thats why she was talking about dog and problems. We all know that she always runn away after break ups so its normal thats reminds me something and I connected this with Cari and that she tried again. Shannon isnt happy for me.. The fact that she has been active on social media for several days means that she is happy because she spends time with her mother and has forgotten about her problems. She was inactive all month long and didn't add anything, and we know Shannon does it when she's not happy. You live in a bubble and thinks she's in a happy romantic relationship with Becky whom she's gonna marry but something is wrong and I feel this watching younow. And finally I will add: I'm not Cari's fucking stan I'm just trying to understand her words and what is happening in her life. Something was on her mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

2x
I think some people have difficulty reading and understanding. Nobody said. That Becky is ugly or soemthing like that if you are wondering what people look like when writing this. Becky just doesn't match Shannon. FOR ME. Sometimes you see people and that conection and you immediately say they fit together and look nice together but To me, Becky doesn't suit Shannon. She is pretty and that's it. If i look at them I see just good pretty friends. Thats it...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:03
Since she is happy with Becky, I wonder what problems Shannon had in mind when talking about the dog. She didn't look in a good mood. All I could think of were Cari and Sam or Cari trying again. She always runs away after break up and everyone knows it. So I don't understand why she was talking about dog and problems when she moved on and is happy with Becky?
X10000000 I love dogs I have always had a dream that one day I would have a dog. Shannon loves dogs. She says she's 28 years old and still doesn't have a dog
BUT she said about problems... Why did she add it if she would only like to buy a dog for no reason. She also added that what she said about dog and running problems is TMI. So something's up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

2x
I think some people have difficulty reading and understanding. Nobody said. That Becky is ugly or soemthing like that if you are wondering what people look like when writing this. Becky just doesn't match Shannon. FOR ME. Sometimes you see people and that conection and you immediately say they fit together and look nice together but To me, Becky doesn't suit Shannon. She is pretty and that's it. If i look at them I see just good pretty friends. Thats it...
fletcher doesn't suit shannon for me. they look odd and awkward together since 2019.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I believe Shannon and Fletcher are rebound for each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

2x
fletcher doesn't suit shannon for me. they look odd and awkward together since 2019.
even attitude and personality they didn't suit at all....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

BUT she said about problems... Why did she add it if she would only like to buy a dog for no reason. She also added that what she said about dog and running problems is TMI. So something's up.
Agree. Shannon talked about the dog and the problems and then added that it is TMI. She wanted us to know about itSo something is happening. These are her words that I try to understand but you still blindly thinks she is happy because she's happy with Becky, she put her shirt on oh oh and started adeed more on sm( she is happy with mom for me). Her words are interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For me Cammie doesn't also fit Shannon. Cammie co trolle her and treated her like a child. Shannon has bad taste in girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think adopting a puppy would change her lifestyle and make her less lazy. So many reasons. I watched Megan's video where she said why does she love dogs so much that she can focus on dogs. There are many reasons why people adopt dogs, dogs make them happy, less depressed, less anxious etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For me Cammie doesn't also fit Shannon. Cammie co trolle her and treated her like a child. Shannon has bad taste in girls
Maybe 2 pisces together does not fit 🥺🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

2x
Shannon has nothing to chase Fletcher but her followers on social media.Since the beginning when Fletcher met Shannon, she was trying so hard to get what Shannon had , are followers and fans but she didnt get it. Fletcher was confused why a lazy ass like Shannon could get what she wanted so easily and she realized that was a fake lesbian love. She started her plan to get what she did try . Fletcher was very keen on what she did concentrate and she worked very hard to make new songs and opened new relationship with new people. After the hard working time and so patient to be Shannon's ex girlfriend in 4 years, Fletcher prove to the world that she deserves with her efforts, that a lazy lesbian like Shannon cant get , those are a music page for her own and new followers. Until now, Fletcher shows that a failed youtuber just deserves failed people like you who always criticizes her for no reason with your hate because you and Shannon are fired . ahahahah :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

cammie treats her like shannon acts, shannon acts like a tenager and she works if she has someone on her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm Pisces and I can't agree more. Cammie, Shannon, Fletcher, Rachel all are Pisces. Pisces is sensitive and indecisive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:06
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:55
Guest wrote:

I'm Pisces and I can't agree more. Cammie, Shannon, Fletcher, Rachel all are Pisces. Pisces is sensitive and indecisive
Pisces lesbian are fake as shit :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 03:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agree. Shannon talked about the dog and the problems and then added that it is TMI. She wanted us to know about itSo something is happening. These are her words that I try to understand but you still blindly thinks she is happy because she's happy with Becky, she put her shirt on oh oh and started adeed more on sm( she is happy with mom for me). Her words are interesting
Why can't she be happy with Becky but also have other issues going on? She could be stressed about her work, she could be pissed at Cari or she could just want to get out of LA. It could be all of that or none of that. Being happy with someone doesn't mean all your problems and issues go away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance: :dance:
'Cause you're living in a fake lesbian world
And Shannon is a fake lesbian woman
You know that you are living in a lesbian world
Living in a fake lesbian world
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why can't she be happy with Becky but also have other issues going on? She could be stressed about her work, she could be pissed at Cari or she could just want to get out of LA. It could be all of that or none of that. Being happy with someone doesn't mean all your problems and issues go away.
in her younow shannon said that when the ep released she thought she was going to be so excited about it and do a lot of stuff but then she said she felt the opposite...she said she retracted into herself. one of the major reasons shannon is back home in dallas is because of cari/ep

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:19
:dance: :dance:
'Cause you're living in a fake lesbian world
You know that you are living in a lesbian world
Living in a fake lesbian world
Wtf is going on? Scarlett you ok? :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

in her younow shannon said that when the ep released she thought she was going to be so excited about it and do a lot of stuff but then she said she felt the opposite...she said she retracted into herself. one of the major reasons shannon is back home in dallas is because of cari/ep
If thats the only reason then why didn't she go to Dallas when it was all happening. Why wait till everything was released to go if it bothered her so much?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop feeding Cammie Troll :dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shannon has nothing to chase Fletcher but her followers on social media.Since the beginning when Fletcher met Shannon, she was trying so hard to get what Shannon had , are followers and fans but she didnt get it. Fletcher was confused why a lazy ass like Shannon could get what she wanted so easily and she realized that was a fake lesbian love. She started her plan to get what she did try . Fletcher was very keen on what she did concentrate and she worked very hard to make new songs and opened new relationship with new people. After the hard working time and so patient to be Shannon's ex girlfriend in 4 years, Fletcher prove to the world that she deserves with her efforts, that a lazy lesbian like Shannon cant get , those are a music page for her own and new followers. Until now, Fletcher shows that a failed youtuber just deserves failed people like you who always criticizes her for no reason with your hate because you and Shannon are fired . ahahahah :wub:
You can say that again. Cari hardly loved shannon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lindsey’s new song is great

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When Shannon was young
She never needed anyone
She was making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
She thinks of all the friends she's known
When she dials the telephone
Nobody's home

All her myself , she don't wanna be
All by herself anymore

Hard to be sure
Sometimes Shannon feels so insecure
And loves so distant and obscure
Remains the cure

All by herself anymore

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:26
guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:22
Guest wrote:

If thats the only reason then why didn't she go to Dallas when it was all happening. Why wait till everything was released to go if it bothered her so much?
Because she was still planning doing things connected to ep about mpnth ago but something changed. Thats why she didn't record this q&a video and will not record this anymore. Completely withdrew all plans, which is what she always does. When she is excited about something, she plans and promises, but then emotions subside and reality comes and she is doing nothing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:26
Stop feeding Cammie Troll :dnft:
+ Rachel, Kevitch trolls please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:36
When Shannon was young
She never needed anyone
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
Nobody's home

All by herself anymore

Hard to be sure
Remains the cure

All by herself anymore

In your head, in your head
Crazy, crazy, crazy-zy-zy
What's in your head, in your head
Crazy, crazy, crazy-zy-zy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
When Shannon was young
She never needed anyone
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
Nobody's home

All by herself anymore

Hard to be sure
Remains the cure

All by herself anymore

Shannon is just little scary girl trapped in the body of an adult woman. SHe always runs away, she always gives up his plans for fear. She doesn't want to go to therapy because she's ashamed. Maybe that's why all these girls are bored because they need someone who is more confident. She is pretty and desirable, but her personality chance everytihing. That's why Megan doesn't want her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 04:52
Guest wrote:
When Shannon was young
She never needed anyone
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
Nobody's home

All by herself anymore

Hard to be sure
Remains the cure

All by herself anymore

Shannon is just little scary girl trapped in the body of an adult woman. SHe always runs away, she always gives up his plans for fear. She doesn't want to go to therapy because she's ashamed. Maybe that's why all these girls are bored because they need someone who is more confident. She is pretty and desirable, but her personality chance everytihing. That's why Megan doesn't want her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
When Shannon was young
She never needed anyone
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
Nobody's home

All by herself anymore

Hard to be sure
Remains the cure

All by herself anymore

Cari is that you? How do you know her vulnerability well?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 05:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
When Shannon was young
She never needed anyone
Those days are gone
Livin' alone
Nobody's home

All by herself anymore

Hard to be sure
Remains the cure

All by herself anymore

Cari is that you? How do you know her vulnerability well?
Who is Cari?
Shannon asks
What on earth is she meant to do?
In this crowded place, there is only her
Was gonna leave, now she has to stay
Fletcher has taken her breath away
Shannon asks
Is the world still spinning around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*Every day people leave Cammie troll in LChat*

Cammie troll: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:
Can Shannon make Becky becomes famous as Flecher? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry: why Shannon and Fletcher broke up :bigcry:
Yeah You should talk yeah you should talk
If i hated you , yeah you should talk yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:closet:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Erose liked Cari's new pic 🤔 you think they read this chat?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 07:31
Erose liked Cari's new pic 🤔 you think they read this chat?
Yes they do

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Megan's way of speaking is so gentle in her story. Fletcher made me think she was drunk again in her story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 07:41
Megan's way of speaking is so gentle in her story. Fletcher made me think she was drunk again in her story.
Megan 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is she Megan Currie?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 07:56
Guest wrote:
Is she Megan Currie?
is Megan not Meghan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 07:56
Guest wrote:
Is she Megan Currie?
No. Megan Markle. Duchess of Sussex.