Post by ChartReader »

I
Guesr wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:16
ChartReader wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:13
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:01

DA. I'm not American, but aren't you worried about the tone, the message, and the implications of your president claiming fraud and calling his voter to be ready, protest and the call to get out and be heard.
Haven't you heard the interviews to Trump supporters outside the places counting the votes?.
They are cooking something and it isn't respect to the democracy, the system and the normal democratic transition between two presidents.
If this was happening in my country I would be terrified.
Of course I am very, very concerned about this situation. It seems likely that there could be violence at Election Offices.

Trump's unfounded claims of fraud are a disgrace. Nearly half the country has been brainwashed to accept this crap. I don't see how that can be quickly undone.
Trump has been using scare tactics and causing division for 4 years and the country has survived and people are, at the most part, civil to each other in their day to day life. It’s only the fanatics that are flipping out about fraud. As long as the media plays their role in debunking the possibility, it will eventually blow over. Trump will leave office (or resign) and it will be over. I think people are being a bit too dramatic about what this is doing to the country as a whole.
I said before that I think he will resign, so I agree with you on that. We'll see if "Trumpism" ends with the exit of Trump. I am still seeing him continue with his as yet unannounced new network, and a new round of accusations of fraud and whatever else he can cook up against whoever is in the White House. Trump needs money, and apparently he has chosen politics as a money making venture.
SIGNATURE: Venus and Jupiter are rising as a pair before the Sun. I think about the traditional meaning of this combination. It is Love and Goodwill and I am very much feeling that right now.

Reactions:

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election; read thread rules before posting

Post by Guest »

What I'm getting from that montage is that Philadelphia is a much more naked and exploding city than I'd been led to believe.

(I had heard of the famous car parking space chair though :lol: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They just tried to kidnap the Governor of Michigan in front of the world, like we wouldn't notice if she was gone!

I saw some tweets saying the remaining states are afraid to announce Biden as the winner because of Trump supporters threatening to do things. They most likely know something we don't (ie- credible threats were made).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ChartReader wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:24
I
Guesr wrote:
ChartReader wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:13

Of course I am very, very concerned about this situation. It seems likely that there could be violence at Election Offices.

Trump's unfounded claims of fraud are a disgrace. Nearly half the country has been brainwashed to accept this crap. I don't see how that can be quickly undone.
Trump has been using scare tactics and causing division for 4 years and the country has survived and people are, at the most part, civil to each other in their day to day life. It’s only the fanatics that are flipping out about fraud. As long as the media plays their role in debunking the possibility, it will eventually blow over. Trump will leave office (or resign) and it will be over. I think people are being a bit too dramatic about what this is doing to the country as a whole.
I said before that I think he will resign, so I agree with you on that. We'll see if "Trumpism" ends with the exit of Trump. I am still seeing him continue with his as yet unannounced new network, and a new round of accusations of fraud and whatever else he can cook up against whoever is in the White House. Trump needs money, and apparently he has chosen politics as a money making venture.
Two interesting considerations:

- Once he's no longer President, Trump stops getting special treatment on Twitter as a public interest figure, so his bullshit's reach would be immediately curtailed.
- Once he's no longer President he belongs to Deutsche Bank, taint to wig.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:26
They just tried to kidnap the Governor of Michigan in front of the world, like we wouldn't notice if she was gone!

I saw some tweets saying the remaining states are afraid to announce Biden as the winner because of Trump supporters threatening to do things. They most likely know something we don't (ie- credible threats were made).
lol oh shut up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

goUW wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:21
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:19
:rofl:
I don't even know what to say rn GA. :argh:
Brian Kemp is most likely telling them what to do! He cheated in front of the world to win and had some of the worst voter suppression on the Black areas in Georgia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

We have a shitstain of a President that incited all of this. I have to believe that justice and rule of order will prevail and this will be over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:28
ChartReader wrote:
I
Guesr wrote:

- Once he's no longer President, Trump stops getting special treatment on Twitter as a public interest figure, so his bullshit's reach would be immediately curtailed.
DB are looking for buyers for Trump's debt because their connection with Trump was bad for their brand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not gonna shut up. I'm still mad that they tried to kidnap Gretchen in 2020! 2020!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Again count this votes as soon as possible, this is only going to get more dangerous.
The people who are counting the votes are just ordinary people, and these freaks are willing to hurt them just because some shit turd said so.
Since the us has so many crazy laws, why dont you create one where every trump supporter has to leave in a island with other supporters, isolated from the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol oh shut up
DA

They're not quite wrong. It's been suggested that the remaining state election workers may be co ordinating their announcements to prevent any one of them becoming mob targets.

goUW
Reactions: 33

Post by goUW »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:29
goUW wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:21
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:19
:rofl:
I don't even know what to say rn GA. :argh:
Brian Kemp is most likely telling them what to do! He cheated in front of the world to win and had some of the worst voter suppression on the Black areas in Georgia.
Yeah I notice he's been real quiet. Too quiet maybe :tinfoil:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of course Trump is inciting violence. That narcissist gets off on the fact that his army of slur will fight democracy for him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol oh shut up
DA

They're not quite wrong. It's been suggested that the remaining state election workers may be co ordinating their announcements to prevent any one of them becoming mob targets.
Oh whatever. That thing about the plot to attack the vote counting building just broke on twitter. They are just coming here to wind people up. It's annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:29
Guest wrote:

We have a shitstain of a President that incited all of this. I have to believe that justice and rule of order will prevail and this will be over.
It's literally his fault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clayton is adding to their county election website:
https://results.enr.clarityelections.co ... ng.264614/#/

State count will indeed wait til the morning.

ChartReader
Reactions: 5

Post by ChartReader »

Guest wrote:
ChartReader wrote:
I
Guesr wrote:

We'll see what happens. I agree with other anon on Deutsche Bank selling his debt. They could also foreclose, but I don't see that happening. Trump has been a public interest figure on Twitter for quite some time before he ran for President, and I think that would continue.
SIGNATURE: Venus and Jupiter are rising as a pair before the Sun. I think about the traditional meaning of this combination. It is Love and Goodwill and I am very much feeling that right now.

goUW

Post by goUW »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:38
Clayton is adding to their county election website:
https://results.enr.clarityelections.co ... ng.264614/#/

State count will indeed wait til the morning.
Unbelievable ^o)

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
The remaining votes would have to come from Juneau / Anchorage and favor Biden & Gross at ~75%.

Alaskans are so deeply red and it's just gotten worse thanks to the Trump / Palin group.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Final update from Georgia tonight
1805 -> 1709. Biden 83-17

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's Friday and we still don't know who won!

I can't believe we survived such a long counting process.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:51
Clayton is still uploading to their county website:

Jessy Han
@hjessy_
GA: Biden just netted 230 votes in Clayton. Trump lead down to 1,479.
11:44 PM · Nov 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

These are partial results. The county posted only 268 votes and Biden took 93%, which is just 🔥 .

goUW

Post by goUW »

Guest wrote:
:tinfoil:
EVERYONE knows he can't be trusted. Get the lawyer A-team on a flight rn :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did it take this long to count in 2016? I honestly don't remember.. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:55
A cult.

how dumb are the trump stans :blinkwide: dumb and dangerous :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:57
The mail in votes are making it worse, and that it's so close in some states.

goUW

Post by goUW »

Guest wrote:
Of course not. We didn't have the mail in ballot factor. I think it was called around 10 or 11 pm

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
Hillary got 65m, almost 66 million in 2016.

Biden has 73m+ and counting right now.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

MF7
Reactions: 4

Post by MF7 »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:54
Guest wrote:
Clayton is still uploading to their county website:

Jessy Han
@hjessy_
GA: Biden just netted 230 votes in Clayton. Trump lead down to 1,479.
11:44 PM · Nov 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

These are partial results. The county posted only 268 votes and Biden took 93%, which is just 🔥 .
Yeah. I took screen shots of Clayton results at 8:37 PM PST and 9:40 PM PST.

Joe Biden - 249
Orange Turd - 19

Last edited by MF7 on 06 Nov 2020, 06:10, edited 1 time in total.

TrippleStar
Reactions: 19

Post by TrippleStar »

Biden is going to win GA by 3k votes or slightly more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
People called 2016 by end of the night. But with the record number of mail-in and the inability to count them early, it led to this.

Steampunk Kitty
Reactions: 7

Post by Steampunk Kitty »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:58
Guest wrote:
Let this be a reminder (2000 election was my wake-up call) that every vote counts.
I'm your Huckleberry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Steampunk Kitty wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 06:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Let this be a reminder (2000 election was my wake-up call) that every vote counts.
You mean every vote counts in swing states. Most states, your dissenting vote means nothing.

Steampunk Kitty

I'm your Huckleberry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
well first there are a ton more mail ins cause of covid. but also, it didn't matter in 2016. the election was projected without them. mail in ballots always take longer to count. and they are still being counted in states that have already been called. cause every vote is always counted. they are still counting them here in texas. you just don't hear about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 06:02
Steampunk Kitty wrote:
Guest wrote:

You mean every vote counts in swing states. Most states, your dissenting vote means nothing.
but it means everything that you keep voting anyway. red states can gradually change. by the next election someone in a state who they thought their vote didnt count in might find it counts very much.

goUW

Post by goUW »

I'm calling shenanigans in GA. There's zero reason to stop this close except for GOP to buy time for whatever legal hailmary

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

davidshepardson
@davidshepardson
New:
@USPS
finds more ballots in Pennsylvania in sweeps

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

goUW wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 06:07
I'm calling shenanigans in GA. There's zero reason to stop this close except for GOP to buy time for whatever legal hailmary
The workers in Clayton are still counting and uploading.

Let’s hope you’re wrong.

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

goUW wrote:
People need to sleep and eat. Add a higher turn out + mail-in it's a nightmare. I don't envy anyone counting though I am grateful.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

goUW wrote:
well they could be tired. it's past 1 a.m. there. I'm sure they have a lot of workers. but they might not have prepared to have to do several days of overnight shifts. You would have to have managers overseeing it, not to mention making sure that the workers were kept safe from all the fuckery that is going on. This is all very unusual.

Steampunk Kitty

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 06:02
Steampunk Kitty wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hey. I live in Maricopa County. Never in my life did I expect we would elect two Democrat senators and most likely give our EV to Biden. This is a state that voted for Romney, ffs. I never would have expected this ruby red state filled with gun-packing Libertarians to (hopefully) be the deciding factor in a Democrat presidential candidate beating a Republican incumbent. So, voting is still important. Vote anyway.
1 Image
I'm your Huckleberry.