Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Reactions:

Re: Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:31
guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:29
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 01:30

Difference is if they were attracted to those men they were dating? If they were they are bi. If not and they dated them for whatever reason then they are lesbians.
men? how many men these lesbians need to sleep with to know they are lesbians. in my very progressive country, my brother knows his straight without sleeping with any man
Talking about dating not sleeping. I don't think lesbians who briefly dated a dude in high school is necessarily bi.
sorry, I thought you meant sleeping also. but my point still valid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:35
Majority in the lesbian community think like me. If you would say that women like Kate Moennig, Leisha Hailey, Ellen DeGeneres are not lesbians because they had a boyfriend before coming out, you would be laughed at and called a lesbophobe.
Every single lesbian is disagreeing with you, laughing at you for saying bisexuals turn into lesbians whenever they date women, and telling you you're a lesbophobe.

Thankfully things are changing and lesbians are starting to become more vocal against bisexuals who have gotten away with convincing men that lesbians can be attracted to them.
Agree with OP here. I'm part of the majority who think like her. I don't know who made you the rule maker. She's not saying bihet turned into a lesbian, she's saying some lesbians have had intimate contact with d---. Doesn't mean they are attracted to men. Don't know why you are so insecure with your own identity that you want to police someone else's.
Why do you keep repeating "Lesbians can have intimate contact with d---" over and over again?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Difference is if they were attracted to those men they were dating? If they were they are bi. If not and they dated them for whatever reason then they are lesbians.
men? how many men these lesbians need to sleep with to know they are lesbians. in my very progressive country, my brother knows his straight without sleeping with any man
This is so stupid. The default is straight. You make it sound like young girls are thinking "Guess I'll sleep with a boy to see if I'm straight or a lesbian". Who do you know who did this? I don't know anyone who thought sleep with a boy was research. No it's the default in most cases. Luckily not now but years ago it was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The OP said kinsey 5 bisexuals are lesbians because she thinks lesbian is an umbrella term actually. Learn how to read before jumping at the opportunity to talk about how you and your friends used to suck d--- for the billionth time.

paginadecacat
Reactions: 33

Post by paginadecacat »

guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:35
Majority in the lesbian community think like me. If you would say that women like Kate Moennig, Leisha Hailey, Ellen DeGeneres are not lesbians because they had a boyfriend before coming out, you would be laughed at and called a lesbophobe.
Every single lesbian is disagreeing with you, laughing at you for saying bisexuals turn into lesbians whenever they date women, and telling you you're a lesbophobe.

Thankfully things are changing and lesbians are starting to become more vocal against bisexuals who have gotten away with convincing men that lesbians can be attracted to them.
Agree with OP here. I'm part of the majority who think like her. I don't know who made you the rule maker. She's not saying bihet turned into a lesbian, she's saying some lesbians have had intimate contact with d---. Doesn't mean they are attracted to men. Don't know why you are so insecure with your own identity that you want to police someone else's.
Nice try trying to pass as being another account and agreeing with yourself, if only this forum required real accounts and banned alternate ones!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:41
This is so stupid. The default is straight. You make it sound like young girls are thinking "Guess I'll sleep with a boy to see if I'm straight or a lesbian". Who do you know who did this? I don't know anyone who thought sleep with a boy was research. No it's the default in most cases. Luckily not now but years ago it was.
No. Sleeping with men is the default for straight and bisexual women. The default for lesbians is to not sleep with men, because we're not attracted to men. You keep saying straight and bisexual experiences are the same as lesbians' experiences.

paginadecacat

Post by paginadecacat »

guest wrote:
Are you saying sleeping with someone consensually doesn't matter because it's the "default", are you literally that inbred and r-------, even thinking about being with a fucking man makes me vomit my intestines but somehow those who suck d--- willingly can call themselves lesbians, then what does that make me, super lesbian? Fucking brainless dipshit! If only stupidity actually hurt we would have less morons and the world would be a better place.
1 Image
Last edited by paginadecacat on 06 Nov 2020, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
so why these lesbians keep sleeping with men over and over if they don't like it? and I am not talking about a country where being gay is not ok. I am talking about a progressive country

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:39
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:29

Talking about dating not sleeping. I don't think lesbians who briefly dated a dude in high school is necessarily bi.
The difference is people respect that straight men aren't attracted to men. Nobody would ever expect a straight man not to be repulsed at the thought of a d--- in his mouth. But bisexuals get angry when we tell them lesbians feel the same way. According to them, lesbianism includes women who (in their own words) "have had intimate contact with d---". And somehow this isn't lesbophobic!

paginadecacat

Post by paginadecacat »

guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:50
guest wrote:

so why these lesbians keep sleeping with men over and over if they don't like it? and I am not talking about a country where being gay is not ok. I am talking about a progressive country
Don't even bother with her, she's a lost cause and clearly a troll at this point, the amount of absurd statements that she keeps making would make even one of those woketards on twitter and tumblr blush

paginadecacat

Post by paginadecacat »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:53
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The difference is people respect that straight men aren't attracted to men. Nobody would ever expect a straight man not to be repulsed at the thought of a d--- in his mouth. But bisexuals get angry when we tell them lesbians feel the same way. According to them, lesbianism includes women who (in their own words) "have had intimate contact with d---". And somehow this isn't lesbophobic!
She's also one of those who think that hooking up with a tranny and sucking her "gurl" d--- makes you still "valid" as a lesbian, she obviously doesn't care about sexual attractions or anything like that, she just wants to be seen as one of those "progressive" woke people who think they are deep or said something unique when it's the same regurgitated nonsense and stupid at that which other morons already tried to push and obviously failed, because it goes against anything logical.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

paginadecacat wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:54
guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:50
guest wrote:

Don't even bother with her, she's a lost cause and clearly a troll at this point, the amount of absurd statements that she keeps making would make even one of those woketards on twitter and tumblr blush
what sad are my parents never made me feel there something wrong with me for being a lesbian but this community make look weird for not sucking the D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The whole "bisexuals can be lesbians if they choose to date women" thing is so stupid. There are people who choose to not date for whatever reason, does that mean they all become asexuals until they start dating?

I am not a lesbian because I chose to be be exclusively same sex attracted. That's not something I get to choose and change my mind on. I'm not capable of being attracted to men, ever. That's the difference between bisexuals (and yes, that includes kinsey 5s 🙄) and homosexuals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

paginadecacat wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 02:58
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

She's also one of those who think that hooking up with a tranny and sucking her "gurl" d--- makes you still "valid" as a lesbian, she obviously doesn't care about sexual attractions or anything like that, she just wants to be seen as one of those "progressive" woke people who think they are deep or said something unique when it's the same regurgitated nonsense and stupid at that which other morons already tried to push and obviously failed, because it goes against anything logical.
I don't think most women who sleep with men consesually are lesbians but bi with a strong preference for women. A lesbian i knew said she wasnt attracted to men but slept with this guy once she thought she might like it but nope she didn't do it again and regretted it she wishes she kept her gold star.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 03:07
paginadecacat wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think most women who sleep with men consesually are lesbians but bi with a strong preference for women. A lesbian i knew said she wasnt attracted to men but slept with this guy once she thought she might like it but nope she didn't do it again and regretted it she wishes she kept her gold star.
Why did she think she might like it with that one guy unless she was attracted to him? Do lesbians look at a guy and think "I might like fucking him"? Lesbians don't get feelings that make us want to have sex with men. It's normal for women to find sex with men unpleasurable. In fact it's straight women's biggest complaint. Having bad sex with men doesn't make your friend a lesbian. The reason she didn't keep her goldstar is because she isn't one.

DykeMirai
Reactions: 18

Post by DykeMirai »

I think anyone of any sexual orientation can have sex with another person that they're not attracted to multiple times and just not be into it. I don't think it matters if you're talking about straight women with men or lesbians with men. The automatic reaction of everyone isn't dramatic repulsion like vomiting or having an emotional breakdown. I think it can literally just be...not good.

I also see people talking about "progressive countries" and modern times like homophobia isn't still alive and well everywhere?? I mean being gay is more normalized now....but the USA is also currently full of males calling themselves lesbians and no one is blinking. The LGBTQ orgs are all homophobic sell outs. And let's not forget about the young gnc lesbians who are identifying as he/him now. LIke...clearly things are not that great for lesbians here XD. So, I don't see how it's hard to believe that there are tons of self-hating, self-denying lesbians who would go down the hetero path first.

BUUUuuUuuUuuut...just always be on the lookout lol. I had a friend who said she was a lesbian, and talked about how much she didn't like her past experiences with men...and then 3 years later ended up telling me she lied because she was afraid I wouldn't like her if she was bi. And slowly small things started adding up, like reblogging some photos of hetero couples on her tumblr >.> & not seeing what the big deal was about trans lesbians. You can't be in anyone's head.

So, just pay attention...to avoid cruel disappointment T____T
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DykeMirai wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 03:18
I think anyone of any sexual orientation can have sex with another person that they're not attracted to multiple times and just not be into it. I don't think it matters if you're talking about straight women with men or lesbians with men. The automatic reaction of everyone isn't dramatic repulsion like vomiting or having an emotional breakdown. I think it can literally just be...not good.

I also see people talking about "progressive countries" and modern times like homophobia isn't still alive and well everywhere?? I mean being gay is more normalized now....but the USA is also currently full of males calling themselves lesbians and no one is blinking. The LGBTQ orgs are all homophobic sell outs. And let's not forget about the young gnc lesbians who are identifying as he/him now. LIke...clearly things are not that great for lesbians here XD. So, I don't see how it's hard to believe that there are tons of self-hating, self-denying lesbians who would go down the hetero path first.

BUUUuuUuuUuuut...just always be on the lookout lol. I had a friend who said she was a lesbian, and talked about how much she didn't like her past experiences with men...and then 3 years later ended up telling me she lied because she was afraid I wouldn't like her if she was bi. And slowly small things started adding up, like reblogging some photos of hetero couples on her tumblr >.> & not seeing what the big deal was about trans lesbians. You can't be in anyone's head.

"I think it can literally just be...not good"
So what's he difference between that and staright/bi women being constantly disappointed in their male partners and complaining about it? Because they are a ton.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 03:17
Guest wrote:
paginadecacat wrote:

Why did she think she might like it with that one guy unless she was attracted to him? Do lesbians look at a guy and think "I might like fucking him"? Lesbians don't get feelings that make us want to have sex with men. It's normal for women to find sex with men unpleasurable. In fact it's straight women's biggest complaint. Having bad sex with men doesn't make your friend a lesbian. The reason she didn't keep her goldstar is because she isn't one.
Idk she was young and that guy liked her she didn't realize her attraction to women till she got to university. She has homophobic parents she wish she could like men but doesn't. She has been with only women since then.

paginadecacat

Post by paginadecacat »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Idk she was young and that guy liked her she didn't realize her attraction to women till she got to university. She has homophobic parents she wish she could like men but doesn't. She has been with only women since then.
She didn't realise her attraction to women until she was in college, yeah bullshit, it's one thing to deny your attraction and another to wake up at a certain age and be like , oh i like women now, it reminds me of of those so called late bloomers who realise they like women at the age of 40 with 4 kids and a husband and of course they even have the audacity to say their husbands are the only man they ever loved, because that's how sexuality works in their minds. In today's world when there is so much representation on tv, social media an literally almost everywhere, if i hear one more bitch say that she didn't realise she's into women or didn't know lesbians are a thing, i'm going to lose it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

paginadecacat wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 04:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She didn't realise her attraction to women until she was in college, yeah bullshit, it's one thing to deny your attraction and another to wake up at a certain age and be like , oh i like women now, it reminds me of of those so called late bloomers who realise they like women at the age of 40 with 4 kids and a husband and of course they even have the audacity to say their husbands are the only man they ever loved, because that's how sexuality works in their minds. In today's world when there is so much representation on tv, social media an literally almost everywhere, if i hear one more bitch say that she didn't realise she's into women or didn't know lesbians are a thing, i'm going to lose it!
she was never attracted to men and she lived in an asian country in the 90s and never heard of lesbians then.

paginadecacat

Post by paginadecacat »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 04:10
paginadecacat wrote:
Guest wrote:

she was never attracted to men and she lived in an asian country in the 90s and never heard of lesbians then.
I was talking more about the so called lesbians today who still manage to fuck men and then hang on the whole comphet garbage which is so hilariously stupid and wasn't even made by a lesbian, it's basically their go to excuse whenever you ask them why they had sex with men when no one forced them to, they clearly just hate men(which hey i don't blame anyone) but are still attracted to them even if in a small percentage but hanging on the lesbian label instead of just admitting they are bi but don't want to date men for whatever reasons is just dishonest and makes us actual lesbians look like a joke everytime.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

paginadecacat wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 04:26
Guest wrote:
paginadecacat wrote:

I was talking more about the so called lesbians today who still manage to fuck men and then hang on the whole comphet garbage which is so hilariously stupid and wasn't even made by a lesbian, it's basically their go to excuse whenever you ask them why they had sex with men when no one forced them to, they clearly just hate men(which hey i don't blame anyone) but are still attracted to them even if in a small percentage but hanging on the lesbian label instead of just admitting they are bi but don't want to date men for whatever reasons is just dishonest and makes us actual lesbians look like a joke everytime.
yeah i agree with you i find it hard to believe western women too.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
paginadecacat wrote:
Guest wrote:

I lived in an Arab country I never heard of lesbian and always thought my attraction to women and not caring about men was strange. but I never tried to sleep with men when I started knowing I am a lesbian even when my all family were forcing me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 04:35
Guest wrote:
paginadecacat wrote:

I lived in an Arab country I never heard of lesbian and always thought my attraction to women and not caring about men was strange. but I never tried to sleep with men when I started knowing I am a lesbian even when my all family were forcing me
i can see why the lesbian i knew did she is a doormat but only after that one time with sex with a man she broke up with him after that she never did it again she said it always felt wrong and the sex made it certain that she wasn't attracted to him or men.

DykeMirai

Post by DykeMirai »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 03:23
DykeMirai wrote:

So what's he difference between that and staright/bi women being constantly disappointed in their male partners and complaining about it? Because they are a ton.
Sexual attraction and desire towards males obviously. You're free to disagree, but I think I made my thoughts clear in my post.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

DykeMirai wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 04:49
Guest wrote:
DykeMirai wrote:

Sexual attraction and desire towards males obviously. You're free to disagree, but I think I made my thoughts clear in my post.
you and the lesbians who slept with many men are the same just like your friend lying about being bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 04:59
DykeMirai wrote:
Guest wrote:

you and the lesbians who slept with many men are the same just like your friend lying about being bi
da i can maybe get a lesbian who slept with one man and never again but multiple? nope.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:01
guest wrote:
DykeMirai wrote:

da i can maybe get a lesbian who slept with one man and never again but multiple? nope.
even my straight friends don't sleep with many men but these lesbians do :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:05
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

yeah i have multiple straight albeit Christian friends who remained virgins until they graduated university!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
paginadecacat wrote:
Guest wrote:

What country is this?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:12
guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:05
Guest wrote:

yeah i have multiple straight albeit Christian friends who remained virgins until they graduated university!
when I use to think being lesbian is a sin I raider be alone than being with a man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 05:14
Guest wrote:
paginadecacat wrote:

What country is this?
china i think.

DykeMirai

Post by DykeMirai »

guest wrote:
DykeMirai wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you implying I've slept with men? Why are you guys like this :lol: ?

I think I have rational levels of skepticism towards lesbian larpers. I side-eye and call out when it fits.
Guest wrote:
I side-eye multiple. But I just won't fully assume until I know some more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing new: Bihets think they can pass as lesbians,but sooner or later they show their true face-->hetero face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

paginadecacat wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Late bloomers who are now in their 40s grew up in the 1980s-90s when the western countries were also homophobic, there was hardly any representation on TV and no social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DykeMirai wrote:
Guest wrote:
DykeMirai wrote:

I don't think a straight man could sleep with a man he felt no sexual attraction or desire to. People would question one for doing it when he didn't have to, right? And it's reasonable to expect the opposite of attraction to men for a straight man would feel like repulsion to them. If you asked one, they'd say themselves the idea of a man fucking them with his d--- is disgusting. Sorry for being explicit but this is what posters are saying some lesbians try because "think they might like it". It's really offensive.

Obviously "an emotional breakdown" or "violent vomiting" in reaction to the sight of a d--- isn't expected, and she might just not feel anything, but a woman who willingly chooses a man to have sex with is asking him to use his d--- to give her pleasure. That's two very different things. The default reaction to sex you don't want with someone you're not attracted to is to not have it to begin with. I'm open to your opinion but don't agree that a straight woman's response to intercourse is how lesbians would feel just because we're women. Straight men's and gay men's response is different from eachother's, and women's is too.

If a woman's only response to a man putting his d--- inside her is to say it was boring, didn't give her the pleasure she wanted, or that it isn't something she'd like to do again because she prefers how sex with women feels, I respect her experience but it's one she shares in common with bisexual women who only date and have sex with women, not with lesbians. Lesbian porn is the most popular porn category with straight women. They have the fewest orgasms of any sexual orientation. That's just what sex with men is like for most women. It doesn't confirm someone is a lesbian. Her going out her way to sleep with a man confirms she isn't one, by definition.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 10:34
paginadecacat wrote:
Guest wrote:

Late bloomers who are now in their 40s grew up in the 1980s-90s when the western countries were also homophobic, there was hardly any representation on TV and no social media.
we feel different because we don't have an attraction for men only for women not because we know what lesbian means. so no tv doesn't make us we born like this even when you don't understand it. so how can these women go their way and fuck men? we even see them feel all these kinds of emotions from jealousy, heartbreaking...for their husband/Bf.

DykeMirai

Post by DykeMirai »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 11:27
DykeMirai wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think a straight man could sleep with a man he felt no sexual attraction or desire to. People would question one for doing it when he didn't have to, right? And it's reasonable to expect the opposite of attraction to men for a straight man would feel like repulsion to them. If you asked one, they'd say themselves the idea of a man fucking them with his d--- is disgusting. Sorry for being explicit but this is what posters are saying some lesbians try because "think they might like it". It's really offensive.

Obviously "an emotional breakdown" or "violent vomiting" in reaction to the sight of a d--- isn't expected, and she might just not feel anything, but a woman who willingly chooses a man to have sex with is asking him to use his d--- to give her pleasure. That's two very different things. The default reaction to sex you don't want with someone you're not attracted to is to not have it to begin with. I'm open to your opinion but don't agree that a straight woman's response to intercourse is how lesbians would feel just because we're women. Straight men's and gay men's response is different from eachother's, and women's is too.

If a woman's only response to a man putting his d--- inside her is to say it was boring, didn't give her the pleasure she wanted, or that it isn't something she'd like to do again because she prefers how sex with women feels, I respect her experience but it's one she shares in common with bisexual women who only date and have sex with women, not with lesbians. Lesbian porn is the most popular porn category with straight women. They have the fewest orgasms of any sexual orientation. That's just what sex with men is like for most women. It doesn't confirm someone is a lesbian. Her going out her way to sleep with a man confirms she isn't one, by definition.
Haha! homosexual sex is an entirely different ballpark :lol: . My ability to believe anyone straight is having homosexual sex is far far far far FAR below anyone gay is having hetero sex. Especially for men.

I think the opinion of bad sex with a man is just a shared starting point. It is the other key variables that reveal sexuality: the possibility of attraction to men & attraction to women.

I understand the skepticism. I just think things can go differently for people.
I don't really have much else to say. So, I'll truly fuck off for now :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 14:53
Guest wrote:
paginadecacat wrote:

we feel different because we don't have an attraction for men only for women not because we know what lesbian means. so no tv doesn't make us we born like this even when you don't understand it. so how can these women go their way and fuck men? we even see them feel all these kinds of emotions from jealousy, heartbreaking...for their husband/Bf.
I consider them as lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 17:38
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I consider them as lesbians.
Some people think men can be women does not make it true

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Some people think men can be women does not make it true
Apples and oranges.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
paginadecacat wrote:

Da
x2
TF is that argument even? They didnt see themselves on TV therefore they couldnt realize that they are lesbians?
First of all lesbians didnt just magicaly pop up on TV in the 90s, the first lesbian kiss on TV in the UK was 1974 and lesbian porn exists even longer, same with books (even though both was for men mostly).
Second of all this is like the conservative bullshit a la "these gay people on TV make my kids gay", no we are born gay, even if the word lesbian didnt exist i would still be a woman only ever attracted to other women. You know this and you feel this, you dont need to fuck men to know and you also dont need to see yourself on TV to know, otherwise gay people in history wouldnt have existed. Neither does homophobia stop gay people from existing.
This latebloomer and comphet stuff is just a bisexual midlive crisis, like oh no i never really been with a woman better try it now and live my kids behind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 20:08
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
x2
TF is that argument even? They didnt see themselves on TV therefore they couldnt realize that they are lesbians?
First of all lesbians didnt just magicaly pop up on TV in the 90s, the first lesbian kiss on TV in the UK was 1974 and lesbian porn exists even longer, same with books (even though both was for men mostly).
Second of all this is like the conservative bullshit a la "these gay people on TV make my kids gay", no we are born gay, even if the word lesbian didnt exist i would still be a woman only ever attracted to other women. You know this and you feel this, you dont need to fuck men to know and you also dont need to see yourself on TV to know, otherwise gay people in history wouldnt have existed. Neither does homophobia stop gay people from existing.
This latebloomer and comphet stuff is just a bisexual midlive crisis, like oh no i never really been with a woman better try it now and live my kids behind.
Not all late bloomers have been married with men. I'm a late bloomer and never dated men, I didn't want to date anyone at all, until I realized I'm gay when I watched The L Word.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 22:18
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Da
x2
Not all late bloomers have been married with men. I'm a late bloomer and never dated men, I didn't want to date anyone at all, until I realized I'm gay when I watched The L Word.
people have completely different life experiences so it's to be expected that people have all sorts of different situations late bloomers who haven't been with men late bloomers who have been married with kids and loads of other situations. Just because you can't understand it or imagine it or even it seems accept it makes no difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its funny how lesbians always take discussions into a diferent direction.

Cmon folks try to stay on topic for once

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 23:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
x2
people have completely different life experiences so it's to be expected that people have all sorts of different situations late bloomers who haven't been with men late bloomers who have been married with kids and loads of other situations. Just because you can't understand it or imagine it or even it seems accept it makes no difference.
Da
No that anon is a latebloomer lesbian. The word latebloomer used to mean that you Start Dating late etc, which is what a lot of gay people do. A woman who was married to a men is a latebloomer bisexual, she isnt a lesbian and shouldnt call herself that.
This has nothing to do with understanding, this is about words having meanings, lesbian means woman exclusivly attracted to other women, not woman exclusivly attracted to other women right now, but not before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Da
x2
Are you a gold or platinum star yourself? It makes me wonder how many actual latebloomers or women who are virgins in their 20s or 30s out there are actually gold/platinum stars?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

because its like wanting your cake and eating it too. Keeping a jail-out-of-free card in your back pocket to privilege of the straight world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bisexuals keep telling each other this when in reality we’re just turned off by attraction to men. We don’t like straight women either. Stop trying to guilt trip us into dating you and just date each other. There are more bisexuals than lesbians and it’s not even close.