Post by Guest »

a lot of butthurt magas in the comments :dance:

Reactions:

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election; read thread rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 03:56

a lot of butthurt magas in the comments :dance:
This is why I like her even more -- when I found out she wears Chucks! That alone would make me vote for her if I could. :P

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

Judge hawty kicking ass

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t believe the polls, I’m too afraid of 2016 once again. :blinkwide:

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 05:45
no one should rely on polls that's why people are working hard, Harder then before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1,000+ dead Americans are "almost nothing" to these evil mofos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 12:54

Morning "happy cry" WTF?! Don't get me wrong I admire her for doing it, but if she didn't get hers, that probably means there are plenty of people who are out of state that also didn't get their ballots but had no way to do what she did. This spin is like, systemic voter suppression as "heartwarming" human interest story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Same but more so because of court decisions about mail ballot and polling site closures. I think the polls are correct but they may not reflect the actual vote count. GOP loves ballot chaos because it generally boosts them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Send this swamp creature back to the Everglades.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 14:30
Guest wrote:
Same but more so because of court decisions about mail ballot and polling site closures. I think the polls are correct but they may not reflect the actual vote count. GOP loves ballot chaos because it generally boosts them.
X2 This is my worry. I believe the polls are at least correct within the margin of error, but I'm deeply afraid that the GOP will manage to get enough ballots thrown out and enough voters turned away to tip the balance.

TrippleStar
Reactions: 19

Post by TrippleStar »

Saki888 wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 22:16
Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 22:12

Just watched this ad. What's wrong with Democrats that we can never come out with anything half as good as what the Lincoln Project is able to pull off?
Damn
I literally said "God Damn!" when it ended. I will never be a republican, but I think I have a crush on the Lincoln Project

TrippleStar
Reactions: 19

Post by TrippleStar »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 18:28
Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 18:08
Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 18:05

no. well idk about all states, but in texas you can also vote absentee if you are over 65, disabled or going to be out of your country for an extended period around the election. i think that most states probably allow seniors absentee voting for obvious reasons.
* but also the military probably leans more towards republican in general too. (despite some former top genrals coming out against trump.) so that doesn't change the point either.
da. I actually dont know if thats true. there have been military officials and service members who really believe in their service to america and take to heart when draft dodger said john mccain wasn't a war hero because he got caught, called fallen soldiers sucker and losers, fired a navy captain for putting out a public sos because covid was sweeping through his ship and they weren't getting help, and lets not forget the bounty on soldiers heads put out by russia in which he said he didnt believe american intelligence -- instead siding and believing with vladimir putin.
Depends on whether officer or enlisted. Enlisted service members favor Dems slightly. On the other hand officers highly favor Republicans, just in general. I'll post link to the study I read on this after I dig it back up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sanders on Seth Meyers: Sen. Bernie Sanders Calls Out the Democratic Party's Neglect of the Working Class

I don't get this Dem's are now coastal elite bullshit. It's the Dems who are constantly fighting for the benefits the working class desperately needs.

cache
Veteran
Reactions: 84

Post by cache »

The Love - Black Eyed Peas and Jennifer Hudson

https://youtu.be/Jk7LPpY8pXM

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

dallas dems did it too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TrippleStar wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 18:26
Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 18:28
Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2020, 18:08

* but also the military probably leans more towards republican in general too. (despite some former top genrals coming out against trump.) so that doesn't change the point either.
da. I actually dont know if thats true. there have been military officials and service members who really believe in their service to america and take to heart when draft dodger said john mccain wasn't a war hero because he got caught, called fallen soldiers sucker and losers, fired a navy captain for putting out a public sos because covid was sweeping through his ship and they weren't getting help, and lets not forget the bounty on soldiers heads put out by russia in which he said he didnt believe american intelligence -- instead siding and believing with vladimir putin.
Depends on whether officer or enlisted. Enlisted service members favor Dems slightly. On the other hand officers highly favor Republicans, just in general. I'll post link to the study I read on this after I dig it back up.
DA is this still the case? I thought polling in the Trump era showed a total flip -- enlisted service members support Trump, officers don't. And it basically just mirrors the non-college (enlisted) vs. college (officers) education gap on views about Trump reflected in society more broadly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 19:46
Sanders on Seth Meyers: Sen. Bernie Sanders Calls Out the Democratic Party's Neglect of the Working Class

I don't get this Dem's are now coastal elite bullshit. It's the Dems who are constantly fighting for the benefits the working class desperately needs.
Sanders is full of shit as usual. Everything is always about the poor white guy. And other anon is correct, Dem policies help the working class.

forfunsies
Reactions: 2

Post by forfunsies »

I hate the electoral college, why can't the electoral votes be allocated to each candidate proportionally? That way people really would be more enticed to go out and vote knowing that you can make a difference in your state's electoral votes. It's absolute stupidity to award all the votes to one candidate even if they only win by a small margin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 21:00
Oh god, not again

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... out-so-far
Well, then there’s no hope America 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you elct this clown again WTF

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

predicting that we won't know the results on Tuesday because it'll be 50 50. Biden will get 99% of the latino vote lol.

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Just keep working , don't pay attention to media or polling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 22:49
predicting that we won't know the results on Tuesday because it'll be 50 50. Biden will get 99% of the latino vote lol.
Cubans vote republican

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Swiped this from reddit:
What Democrats running against him never understood is that his campaigning in rural areas that elect him literally never stops. He has local offices staffed with busy body local women whose entire job it is is to make sure that when, say, a well known old woman in some small community in rural KY goes into the hospital that 'the senator' sends flowers. They volunteer at every bake sale, festival, fire Department fundraiser. They attend funerals. They make sure they are integral in their assigned communities. They may not be 'on duty' wearing a McConnell button at these functions but everyone knows who they work for (small towns after all.) Democrats will never win on ideas in KY because "Senator McConnell sent those nice flowers to Danny's mamaw three years ago. He is good people.

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 22:54
Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 22:49
Cubans vote republican
Cubans aren't the only Latino voters in Dade or FL , there's 800k voters in Puerto Riccans in FL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 19:05
CRINGE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was never really a fan of the original Obama HOPE poster designs. They felt very Chairman Mao propaganda to me. Which is actually artistically terrific, but probably not the best message.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 23:25
Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 19:05
CRINGE
Who tf is buying this and why??? I'm an Obama-HRC-Biden voter, and still, these are not my people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 23:52
I was never really a fan of the original Obama HOPE poster designs. They felt very Chairman Mao propaganda to me. Which is actually artistically terrific, but probably not the best message.
Same. Propaganda BS.

MF7
Reactions: 4

Post by MF7 »

TrippleStar wrote:
30 Oct 2020, 18:15
Saki888 wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 22:16
Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 22:12
Just watched this ad. What's wrong with Democrats that we can never come out with anything half as good as what the Lincoln Project is able to pull off?
Damn
I literally said "God Damn!" when it ended. I will never be a republican, but I think I have a crush on the Lincoln Project
From a New Yorker article I read, the Lincoln Project also have democratic staff members. Two of the three members of the "rapid response" team are liberals and they created some of the project's most popular twitter videos.

Article:https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020 ... inst-trump

eta: I posted the wrong article earlier. just fixed it.
1 Image
Last edited by MF7 on 31 Oct 2020, 00:18, edited 2 times in total.

Petty
Veteran
Reactions: 126

Post by Petty »

guess who's back on his bullshit 4 days before the election 🙄

reminder... 3 days before the election in 2016

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Petty wrote:
31 Oct 2020, 00:13

This old tard always fucking up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Like I get that Bernie is pretty consistent. But, dude, the TIMING. What are you doing??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2020, 00:35
Like I get that Bernie is pretty consistent. But, dude, the TIMING. What are you doing??
Seriously, it's not like it isn't TRUE that "Scranton Joe" still cares a thousand times more about working class people than Trump could ever be capable of, so he can't just stick to saying that until the election has been called???

Petty
Veteran
Reactions: 126

Post by Petty »

Guest wrote:
crazy how ol Bernard is always classifying Dems as "costal elites" when then kingmakers of the democratic party are older black women 🙃 Hes consistently full of shit
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Come on, where’s that photo of Jill at Putin’s table? Bernard is most likely a true Marxist Leninist believer so no one should be surprised by his bullshit anymore. He doesn’t want to make things better, he wants to blame and burn things down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's been too long since people talked about him so he needs to get some media attention the only way he knows how to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Petty wrote:
31 Oct 2020, 00:43
Guest wrote:
crazy how ol Bernard is always classifying Dems as "costal elites" when then kingmakers of the democratic party are older black women 🙃 Hes consistently full of shit
DA Remember when Bernie stans were trying to cry voter suppression once Biden started overtaking him...when the reason for that was primarily due to older black voters making their choice?

I didn't even want Biden either, but ffs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trumper @ 1:55 :mask: Can't fix stupid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s so frustrating because I actually like some of his ideas, but doing shit like this :wtf:
I could never support/vote for that old fool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2020, 01:01
Petty wrote:
31 Oct 2020, 00:43
Guest wrote:
DA Remember when Bernie stans were trying to cry voter suppression once Biden started overtaking him...when the reason for that was primarily due to older black voters making their choice?

I didn't even want Biden either, but ffs.
DA. People really underestimated how much black folks liked Joe. If he gets Kamala into office he may go down a legend.

I like Bernie but him and his bros can come off as so damn divisive and condescending. Its annoying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2020, 00:31
Petty wrote:
31 Oct 2020, 00:13

This old tard always fucking up
I've been warning you guys about Bernie since 2016. He did this to Hillary and I've never trusted him since! He and his "bros" are always looking for excuses to support a right wing man. I thought Bernie was a Democrat?

I keep saying that I don't know a single person who supported Bernie. His numbers on social media are a lie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bernie's use of the word "elites" is a damn dog whistle for the racists and conspiracy theorists. Just like last time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The old coot can’t help himself. 🤡