The l00 - Part XX

Usernam376
Reactions:

Re: The l00 - Part XX

Post by Usernam376 »

Hi guys! Just dropped by to say FUCK YEAH MUHFUCKERS. Don’t care about the show anymore so I don’t really care how or why they brought Lexa back, just that it was nice to see ADC as Lexa one last time. That shitshow can never replace the fandom and what fans have done and created on their own. Just be glad she was never on the show long enough for them to turn her into what they turned Beloney boy.

I wish I still had my laptop, I’d make another gif of the fandom running like wild goose to SM for Lexa like I did with Flash@AlyciaCon but alas....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 04:32
Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 04:28
^ anon didn't even banana
Too tired to banana. Also I won't associate thrace with that nonsense.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/6386 ... s/14625337

For later :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

blorkes still breathing? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 04:17
Anyone else feel kinda sad this show is over now and we can't make fun of it anymore? :lol:
I’m sad that this may be our last big reunion/get-together in this thread :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 04:36
The ones that aren’t right pissed are all “I’m just glad nobody got endgame” :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Usernam376 wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 04:34
Hi guys! Just dropped by to say FUCK YEAH MUHFUCKERS. Don’t care about the show anymore so I don’t really care how or why they brought Lexa back, just that it was nice to see ADC as Lexa one last time. That shitshow can never replace the fandom and what fans have done and created on their own. Just be glad she was never on the show long enough for them to turn her into what they turned Beloney boy.

I wish I still had my laptop, I’d make another gif of the fandom running like wild goose to SM for Lexa like I did with Flash@AlyciaCon but alas....
:lol: People just enjoying things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When Clarke was happy on the beach and turned around to share that moment with Lexa but Lexa was gone... :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 04:37
Guest wrote:
The ones that aren’t right pissed are all “I’m just glad nobody got endgame” :eyeroll:
Bitch, we did. Clarke picked Lexa as her greatest love... that's endgame to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so is transcendence more like san juppi or more like heaven?

Can they go there anytime they want?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 04:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm just glad that bellflop is dead, so that means that the blorkes can't make up an endgame for themselves if he survived at the end. (like he was supposed to if Bobby wasn't such an asshole) :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clarke's little smile as she's walking with "Lexa" on the beach :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Madi's actress tweeting "She said Madi's name!" was too cute :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wouldn't expect people who lived off of headcanons for 7 fucking years to know what endgame looks like. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww she saw it :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2. It's literally the closest to endgame you can get on this shitshow (outside of being het lolol). Lexa pretty solidly cemented in canon as being Clarke's greatest love, underlined, bold. Clarke only wanted Lexa, so judge whatever took form of Lexa because that's who Clarke wanted and has/will always want/love even after 2342342342 million years. Doesn't get more endgame-y then that tbh. Plus Clarke has to die eventually and will likely reunite with Lexa in afterlife, in their 'maybe someday'. For how shit-tastic the show has always been and with things as they are, this is as close to Clexa endgame - on film - there is.

Plus, they ended on clexa scene and gave blorkes nothing...so win win :rofl: :lol:

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

Nothing but respect for ADC. She uses social media so infrequently but she has been killing it the last year or so with all those political tweets (probably longer but who can tell time anymore). I was really impressed with how she was using her voice. Then to have her take the time to show up and give so much respect to her fans in a year when people really needed it....

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone who wasn't here in 2016 :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All the “Bring Lexa back in the finale” (or something like that) tweeting the writers for years paid off. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 04:59
All the “Bring Lexa back in the finale” (or something like that) tweeting the writers for years paid off. :lol:
They campaigned for so long and we just rolled our eyes and called them delusional...I feel a little bad now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So true. They’re all kpop fans now (myself included :$ )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 05:02
Guest wrote:
They campaigned for so long and we just rolled our eyes and called them delusional...I feel a little bad now.
Technically, Lexa didn't come back. I wish she really had come back for the finale :'( ADC being there looking like Lexa doesn't change the BYG status of the character. She is dead and Clexa aren't together.

JRot gave no one endgame. He could have had the God being saying Clarke would one day be reunited with her Lexa in death. Instead he dangled 'Lexa' in front of the viewers but ultimately gave us nothing real or lasting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is the afterlife (outside of this transcendence shit) is specifically stated, or just clexa's wishful thinking?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww man, Chrissy Teigen had a miscarriage.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lolz who cares about endgame when we literally got canon soulmates! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 05:10
Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 05:02
Guest wrote:
Technically, Lexa didn't come back. I wish she really had come back for the finale :'( ADC being there looking like Lexa doesn't change the BYG status of the character. She is dead and Clexa aren't together.

JRot gave no one endgame. He could have had the God being saying Clarke would one day be reunited with her Lexa in death. Instead he dangled 'Lexa' in front of the viewers but ultimately gave us nothing real or lasting.
You're trolling and Bellamy is in hell :dance2:

FTG
Reactions: 6

Post by FTG »

AlexCabot wrote:
Nothing but respect for ADC. She uses social media so infrequently but she has been killing it the last year or so with all those political tweets (probably longer but who can tell time anymore). I was really impressed with how she was using her voice. Then to have her take the time to show up and give so much respect to her fans in a year when people really needed it....

AC! :dance2: :hug:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly? If i consider the fact that they didn't promote her return, didn't give people false hope and the fact that i thought we'd never see Lexa again ? I'm satisfied. They ended the show with them two for most of the last scene and i think that's a huge statement. Does it mean i've forgiven what they did to Lexa? No but Clarke's reaction to her made me emotional and the hug was beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 05:11
Aww man, Chrissy Teigen had a miscarriage.
Yeah I just saw that, feel so sad for her. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here come all the bitter 🔔arkes to come try and spin a narrative that there was no endgame just so they can feel better about themselves, when in fact Clexa is endgame of that show and Lexa is Clarke’s greatest love and when Clarke dies Lexa will be waiting for her. Clexa has always been the endgame

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah technically Clexa is the endgame for Clarke because the show ended with her being in love with Lexa and no one else. So yup. May they meet again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In a way it's true...her death kicked off a horrible run that obviously had nothing to do with her except how it was part of the same terrible pattern. But the changes that stemmed in part due to her led us to these increases in rep and the scrutiny on BYGs. And she then got to come back in some form in the end. Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s the name of that Lexa parody account that posts sarcastic tweets? I’m following that account but I forgot the username. I want to see if she tweeted something today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 05:23
Here come all the bitter 🔔arkes to come try and spin a narrative that there was no endgame just so they can feel better about themselves, when in fact Clexa is endgame of that show and Lexa is Clarke’s greatest love and when Clarke dies Lexa will be waiting for her. Clexa has always been the endgame
Imagine not having any life or dignity whatsoever that after all this time taking L AFTER L AFTER L they still come here to try and shit stir

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 05:31
It's mad weird that she was just a guest star, seeing how she moved a lot of plot when she was on, I feel like that doesn't happen a lot, usually these actors get upped to regulars, not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol it said in the show she was going to see her greatest love. That’s canon no matter if it wasn’t actually Lexa. And once she dies she’ll be with Lexa who also didn’t transcend, so blarkes can fuck off and switch to show number 7391748 that has a boring het romance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone please please please summarize what happened for me because I just woke up and can't pc because I have to get ready for work? Tia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clarke never got over Lexa even after hundreds of years and everything she's been through.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DykeMirai
Reactions: 18

Post by DykeMirai »

I can't believe I cried over this bitch again. I have no idea what is happening in this show at all lol. I just love Lexa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, just woke up after literally less than an hour sleep to get to work :fool: no regrets though, this fandom is a once in life type of experience and I could not miss this reunion for anything.

Have a good day, ladies! Not you, blorkes shitheads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 05:28
What’s the name of that Lexa parody account that posts sarcastic tweets? I’m following that account but I forgot the username. I want to see if she tweeted something today.
confusedlexa?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 05:50
Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 05:28
confusedlexa?
Yep that’s the one. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clarke getting shy because she's next to Lexa :crybabe:

Her face... I can't even describe all the emotions i'm getting from her face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »